Where do I send this whore?

So I had this post on craigslist that a whore replied to.

I don't usually go out of my way to stop people from wasting their lives but this one replied to an ad unrelated to whoring to whore. Multiple times. Different clothes, different personas. I kept giving her business advice like "that picture is ugly" or "jesus where did it all go wrong for you" but none of her personas were receptive to this constructive criticism.

The funny thing is that even after telling her that her father was a failure and no one would ever love her and all that normal romantic shit you tell girls, she was still trying to pitch at me. I even kept getting more emails on the same ad with her in different clothes trying different angles.

Long story short I replied to one of the newer emails pretending to be 4 niggers that wanted to gangbang her, cum inside her without protection ( or a modest discount to wear condoms, which was not acknowledged for some reason ), film it all, and was generally quite rude (the nigger sending the email had a bad day at work, I think we all have and you can't blame him please don't be racist).

Nothing seemed to deter this intrepid young entrepreneur. This stalwart display of rugged determination in the face of adversity impressed me, so here we are. She's agreed to fuck and suck her way through anything put in front of her in exchange for money that she'll surely use to continue her education, or perhaps invest in a mutual fund. It's really the only option for retirement investment. Pic related, I'm frankly not sure I understand the hieroglyphics and seemingly random mash of letters at the end, but I think she's responding positively to the R.S.V.P.

Here's the thing though, where do I send her? (((da​tamin​ing))) I considered a local police precinct, but she'll surely look up the address before she leaves whatever trailer or fast food bathroom the previous appointment was set for. I would be surprised if the police chief's home address were public information, and she'll probably just knock on the door, say something cryptic about the ice cream savages she expects to meet, and then leave. Should I just send here somewhere really far out of town? (((da​tamin​ing))) I need your creativity. If I get some good ideas I'd be happy to share more messages, pictures of the young debutante, etc. There might be a really good reaction when she figures out the ruse, realizes the error of her ways and turns to Christ for salvation.

tldr

lmoa kid

Nothing? (((da​tamin​ing))) Alright, maybe I'll just pick a random address, then correct it to another one on the same block and see how many times that works, or if it's someone just baiting I've had a good laugh and so have they.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't send her some place hilarious though. Send her ass to a planned parenthood. I guess it wouldn't work though because she still have key the address in her phone. Damn this is tough. Send her to someone you hate.

Bonus points: Wait outside and see if the guy lets her in.

Fun fact, my apartment complex is across the street from a strip club (classy, right? (((da​tamin​ing))))

I could give her the address of the complex but no apt # and then tell her "no wait across the street"

send her to an address near you. go outside and film her either knocking and being rejected or standing in the street confused as per whatever instruction you give her.

i appreciate your thread, OP, and many lulz would ensue if you delivered that video. ill keep bumping your thread if you keep the dream alive.

Keep hope alive. I don't know if I can find a spote where I can film from a good enough distance, maybe I can leave an old camera somewhere.

Whether or not there are any lulz about the meetup I do have a phone number I'll dump here afterwards

Gud thread, there isn't much you can do without her throwing some sort of fit, so make sure she doesn't see you or have a good grasp on who you are before you do this or else you might get fucked in the ass.

If nothing's comes of this my gf said she'll call pretending to be a crazy dildo dike. Ill record and post tomorrow. Im gunna use a throwaway text now account so data miners dont get excited.

What do you have against dataminers? (((da​tamin​ing)))

At this point I'm thinking I might give an apt complex address and then keep fatfingering the apt number to see how many doors she knocks on. If I use mine I could end with the strip club across the street but I don't want to shit in my own backyard, plus after a couple of doors she'll probably blow up and we'll never get to the punchline.

I thought about trying to construct a situation where someone lets her in the door, but the first thing she's going to do is ask for drugs and money.

Truly, the children are our future.

Is it not obvious? (((da​tamin​ing))) Find a house in a bad part of town, full of thug-ass niggers, and send her there. They'll think they've been sent a cracka ho from heaven, and she'll think the house full of sweaty-scrotumed apes is her clientele. They'll run a train on her for 6 hours and send her on her way without a dime.

I don't think she's going to get started without getting paid, she thinks there's $1250 on the line. She'll probably bring protection an….

I see.

I know this is stupid, but is there no way of confronting her and telling the truth? (((da​tamin​ing))) I guess there's nothing positive to gain from that. Whores gotta whore.

Post pics you moron

this

OP was a failed abortion and is henceforth no longer allowed to make threads. Leave your tribal gown and tools. You may take one knife and leave but may never return.

Of what, her face? (((da​tamin​ing))) Why's that matter? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Here's the thing trying to look innocent

You faggots better not find and notify

See if she's with fuggin lolis tbh