Move to the countryside

A true NatSoc should not subject himself to the torture of the daily grind in a run-down, left-wing slum where degeneracy runs rampant and the natives are abused and shouted at just because of their skin colour and heritage.

Glasgow for example is the biggest shithole in Scotland, it is full of immigrants, the housing is revolting, all the shops are run by Gypsies or Muslims and the populace has been brainwashed to the point where they welcome this white genocide. There is no going back now for this place.

Yet when you drive 10km out of Glasgow you are greeted with white villages, go further and you are completely disattached from city life, wouldn't you rather live on an island with a small, fishing community than in a smoggy shithole populated by muslims?

The air is clean, the people are native, the traditions are upheld, there's all that open space too and on top of that you don't get any city-dwelling SJW trash.

Do yourself a favour and move to the countryside, there is no excuse to be living in a city in this day and age.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/06/countryside-dwelling-environmentally-friendly-families-right-wing-extremists-researchers-warn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And then the cities will became even worse.

are you saying that brits should put up with having to live in inner city london, esp places like tower hamlets because HURR DONT BE A DEFEATIST JIDF SHILL

If you went up to an Englishman who lived in the East End of London (if there are any left) and offered him the chance to move to the Yorkshire Dales, would he take the offer?

London is too far gone, who wants to live in that shithole anyways apart from immigrants?

Living in a city or even a town is disgusting even if it's near pure white. European man is made to live among nature.

Remember Berlin.

It's sad how Berlin has fallen to the very people that Hitler fought against.

It's a vicious circle, if whites get out of the cities, the cities will became even worse, and the remaining whites will follow, it will become a shitskin only place, and then the shitskins will start to swarm the countrysides. Already seen that. Never run away. Whites (especially the nationalistic ones) need to swarm into the shitskin neighborhoods. Invest the places, show you are here and you won't back down in front of the foreign hordes.

Remember the völkisch settlers and their Wehrdörfer

They are cool and I don't have anything against moving to countryside but escaping is exactly that, escaping the problem instead of fixing it.

You are running away from the problem which is corrupt politicians fucking up your city, who also have an expansive appetite and wish to fuck up the countryside. You are unwilling to do the hard thing which is to fight them for power and dooming your children to the same fate as you.
How many parents think the same thought at you? That moving away is the only answer? How many generations until that city you fled from spills out into the countryside? The answers to these are: A lot of parents want out and with their weak will comes weak constitutions. They were unwilling to fight then, so what makes them willing to fight when diversity comes to the rural hamlets they now occupy?
There is no escaping it. You have to stop the poison at the source.

Ok cool, so this is just a LARPing thread?

It's also more difficult than some people probably think. The country town mentality can be very insider-outsider oriented. They are used to and more comfortable being around the same people that grew up with them in their little town. You as a fellow native will likely be treated less warmly than a migrant who arrived 10-20 years ago. It could take a while for you to feel accepted as a local.

Scotland outside of the cities is white as fuck. Unfortunately even the people in the white communities are fucking cucked. Scotland is of the most cucked places in the world. Don't go to Scotland if you don't want to be surrounded by pseudo faggots who ejaculate to thought of their own genocide. The only place I would recommend is furthest north, everywhere else is full of fucking SCUM

t. American who lived in that faggot fest for four years

Aberdeen is probably the least bad Scottish city out of them all, at least it doesn't have as much SNP lefty trash.

Clearly OP has never lived in the countryside 10km away from the city slums.

You don't have: schools, pharmacies, hospitals, supermarkets, hardware stores, anything nearby. You depend completely on a private car and/or public transport that only comes a few times a day, if it comes to your neighborhood at all.

You have: a sparse neighborhood which because of the lifestyle you will have plenty of movable valuables around: cars, tractors, pumps, ovens, refrigerators, TVs, satellite dishes, your women, your kids, etc. It is easy for people from the city to raid and clean you out. Nobody will hear you screaming, police won't even come to the scene to investigate it, because you are merely another privileged white redneck.

The cities are merely the center of the shitskin cancer. This cancer lives off the blood from the orderly and productive people outside of it. As whites living the countryside in Southern Brazil or South Africa can tell you about how much idyllic is their life there.

When the gibs run out, and sure they will, you fags living several dozen km away from the city will be RAMPAGED.

The countryside is only nice to live in if you got nice nearby cities, otherwise my friend, you will be cucked much harder than people living in inner city gated communities. You should ask advice from my relatives that were escaping South Africa 20 years ago, but they can't tell anything to you now because they are all dead, men, women and children, they are all dead and we never recovered the bodies.

The only safe countryside is 200km away from any mongrelized city, preferably reachable only thru an unkempt dirt road, whose standard car fuel tank cannot do the roundtrip alone. Such places only exist in Asia and South America nowadays. But you got to find a young woman wishing to live so far away from the comforts of the city …

You insist in your bucolic life away from the city? Then you need a castle and a team of men which will cultivate the ground around it, while half of you are working, the other half guard the property 24/7/365, sleeping? Who needs it? Are you lazy or something? Is that what you want for the rest of your life? A hoe in one hand and a shotgun in the other? Is that your idyllic life? So go for it!

shitskins are immune to swarm attack, they will just see you as closer to them so easier to beg for gibs, or rape or rob for loot.

Swarm works only with shame present, a higher order function generally only present in whites. We need to deport, its the only way.

How are you getting political power by being the last white guy in a shitskin city?

Whites need to regroup in areas they can dominate and gain power in numbers. It is likely that there are cities or towns with a higher population of whites and all the amenities one would need. This is where one should live since the countryside may be impractical.

In my case, there are certain small cities in my state that are like this. They are also geographically protected. Whites are moving out of the big cities and into these places in large numbers currently. Everything works better in this town. Crime is extremely low, city services are fantastic, police are nice and care about you, homes are less expensive, etc. High trust society. It's a stark difference from other places in the state.

Still, there is no sense in staying in a urban shit hole where you are a hated minority with no political power.

fucking eruocuck

cmon, this same thing happened when whitey went to africa for the first time. they'll be horrified by the color of user's skin, then revere him as a god and do his bidding without question

Cities are pure degeneracy once they are overpopulated, multicultural and filled with cordoned off enclaves.

My advice: come to New Hampshire. This beautiful state is still over 90% white and has the highest standard of living of any state.

You don't need any of those things once you're self-sufficient.

Here in NH, every single house in the countryside has solar panels and their own well water. Many people grow their own food, too.

Board quality has seriously gone way the fuck down recently.

Don't you have your own general and board?

You tell that to your wife when she is pregnant … no you don't need that, but your family does … and if you don't provide a good private school away from shitskins, don't get surprised if your kid grows up a dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks-addict.

You tell that to your wife when she is pregnant … no you don't need that, but your family does … and if you don't provide a good private school away from shitskins, don't get surprised if your kid grows up a dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks-addict.

NH has very lenient homeschool laws AND has some of the best private schools in America.

Forget Montana or Alaska. NH is the place to be.

The only solution to Berlin is the neutron bomb. It will clear out the invaders without destroying historical buildings. So yeah, move out if you can.

and then sacrifice and cannibalise him a year later

This is the future of the white race, we're going to get out of the unnatural shitty city life, and go back to our roots of living off the land, forming strong communities and living better lives. City life is shit, unless you're a 1%-er, regardless of race.

What do the rural folks think of the fall of Glasgow?

Cities are where people go to make money so of course they're cesspools of depravity. Every metropolis is like downtown Glasgow.

this, we still need people to maintain a presence and attitude of reform and resistance in urban areas.

Blow it out your ass. If you knew anything about the rise of agriculture you'd know that it's just as "unnatural" as city life. If you're so desperate to be natural, go to Africa and embrace a lifestyle of spear chucking and fruit picking.

Morons like you are why suburbs were created and look at the messes most suburbs are today.

Modern technology should make rural living easy, why wouldn't it be easier to live off the land now, versus 200 years ago? Modern tractors, modern fertilizers, modern medicine, modern automatic machinery, robotics, it all should make a family farm simple enough to run. Chickens, milk cows, fish farm, vegetables, hogs, fruit trees, etc. If this was all automated with hi-tech gadgetry, it would take the drudgery out of being a farmer.

cucked beyond belief, your kids wont make it

nobody in the burbs lives a self-sufficent primitivistic agrarian lifestyle you dense fuck

"countryside"

How the fuck can anyone afford that?
Most people in rural areas live on the edge of poverty. Do you have any idea how much an old tractor costs to buy, run, and maintain? There are very few jobs in the country side. Unless you're some programmer who is lucky to get a remote job and your homestead is serviced by a fiber connection you're shit out of luck. You can't afford all that shit on a rural budget.

Except, y'know…

I agree that country >>>>> hell > city, but cities are the most populated places for a reason. There's shit to be done here.

at least it's not manchester, m8. it'd kill to live in a place like scotland.

awright, cunt? See yis doon the pub in a fuckin few eh? Unless ye've somethin mair fuckin important tae dae

get ye doon the QPC in a bit chief

A gay black friend of mine told me NYC was cleaned up in the 70's/80's because "White people started calling the police". Golden Dawn now, gas the kikes.

I'm cooking up

So? Hiroshima and Nagasaki were NUKED and then rebuilt into pretty awesome cities.

Can confirm country is where its at

Is it legal to have a farm so I don't have to go shop every time I buy?

i moved out of the inner city to a polar opposite location in the country several states away, and haven't looked back since. now after 3 years of being here, more and more nigs have shown up.

REEEEEEEEEE

i've looked into homesteading for about 2 years now. let me share with you a few key points you need to know:

1. there's no reason not to do it
2. it's cheap as fuck
3. people telling you not to are pessimistic, limp-wristed faggots afraid of actual work

the key is to do things the smart way. for example, people told me that i couldn't build my own house. i'd need multiple people. well, they were faggots because i designed a house that i could build by myself and all i need is to either rent a backhoe or be real patient with a shovel and about $1000 in building materials. hint: it's just a basement with an A-frame on top. has a drainage ditch to prevent flooding. can easily add expansions to accommodate a family. will set up a canvas tent with softwood/plywood frame at building site during the interm that should last at least a year (won't need nearly that long).

in fact, not only is it cheap, it's actually free. it will cost LESS money for me to do this than to continue living as i am. i'm just waiting until spring to start, saving money meanwhile. i can actually save up enough money at a mcjob to be able to build a house innawoods with all modern amenities within a few seasons time.

can we make this a homesteading thread so i can talk more about how fucking easy this is?

I would love to hear everything about it, user.

I'd suggest you post on >>>/col/240 though, it would outlive this thread.

of course you would because Countryside-Dwelling, Environmentally-Friendly Families are Right Wing Extremists

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/06/countryside-dwelling-environmentally-friendly-families-right-wing-extremists-researchers-warn/

As a German who used to live in urban luxembourg, that country is fucking garbage, filled to the brim with multiculti kikes and the language is even worse, on par with yiddish in disgusting, I'm ever glad I moved to rural bavaria

I have heard that there are white communities being built in north wales. Mainly in the Shropshire area. Buy up property in there if you want to be a part of the resistance in the coming civil wars.

that's bad ass. i am currently living on some land and would love to do something similar to this in the future. please feel free to give more info if you'd like to share.

I've been thinking about this recently. Any info/resources on it would be great.

Isn't land expensive though?

I think OP is recommending places for the open graves of people that now infect urban zones. Why should I give up Rome to the barbarous hordes?

You cant give away the centers of power, if power is to be attained in city positions then we must achieve them. Of course small towns and the countriside is a much better place to live.

Most homes outside of a town in the midwest are farms

Cities always sucked.

It's cheaper than buying an apartment.

qeq

hahahahaha. yeah. it was definitely way easier for me to stockpile guns and ammunition in a tiny apartment in the city, surrounded by white-hating bigots and libcucks, than in it is out here in the woods where my neighbors are all race-realists, deer hunters and gun collectors who live on land that's been in their families for generations.
don't trip over your nose on the way out to the >>>/oven/ moishe

Girls move to large towns and cities because the media tell them to. Young men move to cities because they are fags or because they know that is where the pussy is.

Also, there's more "nightlife" there hence more chad cocks to ride. And unlike a small town, her neighbors won't find out.

But yeah, to be serious, the reason people live in cities is jobs. This is how cities came to be in the first place. How do you even earn a living in a rural community besides farming?

yeah, that's a big part of it.

How do you earn a living in cities? There are fewer makework jobs in the country, but it's the same, less manufacturing, but more producing raw materials.

Any way you want, since the community is big enough that every niche is represented and profitable enough to sustain you. Meanwhile in the country a lot of markets are too small to sustain even one person.

There's a reason normalfags migrate from rural to city, not the other way around. And that reason is money.

Coming in to a rural area, what job will you do that will both let you sustain yourself (probably wasting money compared to locals since you're not used to country life) and pay off the loan on your land and house? How are you getting this job instead of the locals?

First of all, don't take out loans. Living is cheap in small towns or the country. I've rented houses for 300 a month. If you work in an office and can't work for yourself, then you're probably screwed. Even if you had to work relatively unskilled labor, you are mostly competing against people who manage to survive despite having high time preference. This may be different if you picked a place where people take government money.

Hell, in a lot of places just not having a DUI will get you hired.

I'm surprised there isn't more community homeschooling. 3-5 parents could share the heavy lifting if the kids were close in age. I'm considering home schooling to give my kids a jump start on math and languages without them having to submit themselves to non-productive propaganda.

Building your own house will depend on zoning laws, land, climate, available equipment and skill level. Definitely not impossible but hard to get right the first time.

Are you talking basic bare bones or an upgraded garage style structure? Septic system included, well? Raw materials add up real quick.

wasn't there some German article about horrible it was that "nazi's" were moving the the country side, having a lot of white kids, integrating into the community and being well liked?

I own 16 accres upstate ny im 25. I visit every opportunity i have but, user its so fucking boring after 3 days. After riding atvs amd sitting by the fire lose its luster i head home. What do?

I go in for clothes and things I can't get from one of the towns.

is 25 mins away enough to survive a nuke
t. sydneyfag

I've talked my family into moving away from the particular european capital where we've lived our whole lives and moving to the Swiss border.

Sand-coons hate the cold, and mountains in particular, so any fellow euro-bros should look East.

If things get bad in the decade and civil strife breaks out, there will be food shortages in the major city centers. Muslims will go to the farm lands of Europe and pillage. That is where you do not want to go.

Chop a tree and carve shit out of it, start plowing the soil for plantations, catalogue the local flora, go hunting, make a oven,et cetera. So many possibilities, you only have to use your imagination.

Shrek'd

25 mins travel in Sydney is about a 1km…enjoy your 5000 spf suntan

The mountains are pretty much the safest place. Inhospitable, defensible and too much effort for shitskins to bother with.

It offers the following benefits:

I agree that country >>>>> hell > city, BUT cities are the most populated places for a reason, goyim! There's shit to be done here (we have not yet sucked you and your soul dry)

Listen to this goy goys, our banking sca–I mean our Financial Services Sector always has your absolutely bestest interests at heart and rewards those that do our bid–er advance the human race (we just create the money out of nothing and it has no relation to actual physical resources! goys would just throw shit at each other if it weren't for us to contro–help them, be thankful goys)

Oy gevalt this is blood libel!!! OY VEYYYYYYYYYY but muh six mil

You should ask the Rodhesians and South Africans how defending their farms worked … when you are greatly outnumbered, like living in the outskirts of Berlin or London nowadays, it doesn't matter how many guns you have, eventually your daughter will be caught alone and dragged away, that is also applicable to your dead body. You are not a god, you are merely a man like everybody else, there is only so much you can do to defend yourself and feed your family at the same time.

In the best scenario, you will manage to participate in a team that will defend itself, think southern European castles in the Middle Ages or Orania in South Africa nowadays. But is that the situation we should strive for to build? I think that should be our last resort. We should organize ourselves so the still rich whites lobby our way back to power using the same or better methods that minorities have been using. We have to get society control back and clean our neighborhood, leaving thus a better world to our children.

Going inawoods now will not make our children inherit a better world. That should be if we lose everything, including hope, if we become dhimmis from the european caliphate controlled by the (((chosen people))).

How was your training to be a teacher? You just think you will teach someone without knowing the most efficient methods to put ideas and knowledge in kids' heads? Do you think you are capable of that without proper training? Do you think you will have time for that when you have to feed 6 and defend your village? How were your grades in school? If you were a constant C, you cannot expect your kids to fare better than that if they are gonna learn something from you. How about their friends and contacts for the rest of their lives? Do you still enjoy talking to your first grade best pal? How about not allowing this opportunity to your kids?

Homeschooling is good if there are no professional teachers around, otherwise you should hire them. I can talk from my family experience. My family was rich and came to America from Europe 5 generations ago because of a war and they bought all farmland their money could pay for. Generations 4, 3 and 2 were homeschooled because they were too far away from civilization and too spread out to even build schools together with their neighbors. They lived almost like indians in a giant plot of land, surrounded by other farmers and it required a whole day of horse riding to meet another human soul. During that time, the knowledge and skills passed down from generation to generation dwindled so much, that while our original granddad was a doctor and spoke 6 languages, my father barely made into a trade school when he went to live in a civilized place.

Me and my siblings still think ourselves in recovery mode to the civilized ways. But we are more rednecks than anything really and our dad can't afford college, so we are going to trade schools too.

I wouldn't raise children in a place with "majority minority" schools.

>tfw 160-mile commute each way to the nearest viable job.

I want to live on a small plot in the sticks SO badly, but the affordable land is nowhere near the jobs. Affordable land = no jobs. Jobs = expensive-ass land.

I wasn't trying to say cities are great. Clearly it's better to be in the country, but moving there and getting started is very hard unless your bluepilled younger self lucked out with making the right decisions.

Generally I would prefer living rural, and I am trying to arrange my life so I can transition into it, I'd encourage anyone here to do likewise because your quality of life ends up being dramatically higher. But it's not always easy, and it would be more productive if Holla Forums shared knowledge about something like this instead of shitflinging at those who are asking for it.

Don't know where you get this. It has nothing to do with the financial sector, what I was getting at was a consequence of having a lot of people in the same place. It becomes possible to make a living providing a service that a person would need once in a lifetime, since there's so many people you can always find customers (competition aside).

All the profitable physical resources are owned by large corporations. It's not the 1880s anymore when you can just move out west, stake out a plot, and start exploiting it. The big fish have enough money to systematically comb through the whole country and buy up all the profitable land, and they've been doing it for a while.

Yup cities are pretty much beyond saving.
That's why I decided to team up with a bunch of redpilled dudes and go off-grid (not too far from civilazation though) in Alaska.

Looking forward to just living my life building up a good place for white families to keep our culture alive while the rest of the world falls.

Well my advice would be to move somewhere where you could buy land and live in a town/small city and save up money to build on your self-sustainable property weekends/vacations until you can move there permanently.
It's not impossible and it's what I'm planning to do, also you should get a couple like-minded buds with you!