IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP HAS POSTED AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF BILL CLINTONS RAPE VICTIMS.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785106800572063744

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xbd25
archive.fo/y1lWj
archive.is/lUhtj
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785106800572063744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M A D M A N

HERES THE VIDEO.

The God Emperor will spare no one during tonights debates. The gloves have come off and it is time to.hit these globalist kikes, and queen puppet, where it hurts

Expect seizures and shit

Follow Emperor Trump into the breach!
Advance, attack and destroy the enemy, exploit every weak spot possible!

philipp jessen [email protected]/* */ 8m8 minutes ago
@realDonaldTrump cheap shot.

He HAS to go ALL OUT tonight. Literally roasting this cunt.

and that's how damage control works. Expect to see more of that in the coming days.

FOUR DIMENSIONAL CHESS

I wonder what Hillary will say at the debate about this.

He needs to show women what a man does when he is shit tested. Do not cave in and do not let them get away with ANYTHING. Be a man and take control. That is what women really want.
Hillary: BTFO
Women vote: Locked up
BetaCucks: left crying in the corner
If he apologizes then it has all been for nothing.

The host will try to interrupt him and shut him down as much as possible.

MSM will scold Trump for attacking poor Bill who didnt do anything wrong. Will also say Broaddrick is a liar and nothing was proven in court. As long as Trump or Assange produce unrefutable evidence that Hillary has done something so outrageously criminal that no one can ignore it, these attacks will have no effect on those undecided.

Hillary so far has a record of being a war criminal, getting US service personell killed, mishandling top secret information, getting a child rapist a free pass HOLY SHIT AND NOTHING STICKS!

I have no idea what our side could come up with that would hurt these fuckers. Trump is against the entire establishment including media, money, hollywood, he is against everything and everyone. The system is so fucking corrupted, I am going nuts.

I want him to call out the fact that he was called out and interrupted many times more than Hillary last debate, I think it was 41-7, and if it happens again he needs to question if it is rigged

He'll shut the host down.

he must bash the host too and make it clear that he is in the tank for Killary

Except for everything

nah illary is running with that bullshit "all women must be heard" so this is gonna be yuuuugggee

loooooool

You know i think Scott Adams was right comparing this whole thing with a movie. We had the first and second act just fine and now is the third and final act. Shit hits the fan like never before and the hero slays the beast. Maybe we are all in a VR simulation or some shit cause this is crazy.

HE'S STRIKING THEM IN THE FUCKING HEART.

This debate is going to be a fucking ride

This.

The debate tonight is the perfect chance to turn this shit all around, he absolutely CAN'T let them put him on the defensive tonight, if he does tonight what he did in the first debate, he's absolutely toast, all he needs to do is absolutely batter hillary on Bill's sex scandals whenever the moderator brings the "pussy grab" thing up, he can't spend the whole night defending himself or else he looses, whenever they try and go at him like last night he needs to adress it or deflect it back at Hillary, he needs to call out the biased moderator and the softball questions Hillary gets too.

Trump should take the police with him to the debate, in case they decide to arrest the Clintons for any number of crimes: perjury, assault, rape, murder, sedition, treason, etc. The visuals would make the point for all of America.

We must continue the fight for those who have not lived to see this day

Those twitter faggots talking all that shit publicly don't exactly understand how many people are voting for trump that don't have social media or parade everything they do in the public eyes.
Their loud voices echo loudly in their own little world's.

We are mightier and silent.

The point being that he does NOT stand alone.

So on a scale of 1 to 100, how hype are you all for this debate?

Why do you have a picture of a brick wall on your PC?

Archive of OP link archive.is/xbd25

I hope Juanita is somewhere safe where she cannot shoot herself in the back of the head five times.

Straight 100. Clinton played her full hand, tonight is going to be the final blow.

The only thing she would have left after this is straight up having Trump killed.

Here's hoping she shits herself after the Don launches his opening salvoes.

I have to watch it though..

Because it bolsters the walls of this board

Ya fucked it m8.

It's over. Trump's enemies stupidly
triggered the nuclear option.
But Trump has the Tsar Bomba.

Here's the correct link: archive.fo/y1lWj

General Flynn just endorsed Cernokike's book on twatter.
archive.is/lUhtj
CTR dredging up his TRP super spunk bullshit. HRC will probably showcase him in the debate to waste time.

I'll admit I am a little worried just in case she hasn't.

I was imagining this too about 15 minutes ago. Maybe something like: Trump has copies of arrest warrants, pulls them out of his suit some time into the debate and waves it to the cameras, detailing the crimes while the police move in. Then when they are taken away and Trump is the only one left standing, surrounded by authority and rape victims, he leans in to the mic, looks straight at the liberal media and says "I win"… or more sensibly does a supportive congratulatory round for justice being served and the movement.

That's not something to hope for.
That's something you meme.

Don't worry about it. She hasn't.
But as long as Trump is aggressive, she still doesn't have a chance. The Clintons are far worse than anything Trump could be.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

PRAISE BE TO MIGHTY KEK THE FROG GOD
MAY YOU GRANT US AN UNBIASED MOD

What we are seeing right now is an insular cabal of people fighting political games, and covering for each other. Everyone knows it. If the police just show up, en masse, it shows everyone that Trump is the tip of the iceberg. (And he is…)

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Is it just me or have the shills fucked off?

It's so sweet when leftist logic is used against them.

It would make for a hell of an entertaining debate. Perhaps we should try meming it on the social media just in case he might be interested?

THE EMPEROR STRIKES BACK

Satan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She just opened the doors to her husbands rape happy adventures. This was a really bad desperation move.

Probably brigading the comments of every small-town newspaper on the planet to sway absentees.

It'll be prep for after the debate.
Last time they flooded this place and others hard immediately following it. Our PPH doubled last debate.

Also you don't try to force repeating digits m8. They only come when they are truly needed.

This.

And our velocity was insane during the Wikileaks announcement.
The shills only come out after the debates. They can't handle the insane shitposting that happens during debates or major events.

FRUMPY DUMPY GAVE A COUGH AND A SHIT
HER DIAPER EXPLODED AND HER HEART BLEW TO BITS

I honstely believe that leftists must be rounded up and slaughtered.

I am pretty sure that's an American bomb being detonated somewhere in the pacific.

I like it, have already suggested it to the Trump campaign. Not sure if they took my suggestion seriously. If the police (not the military) who represent the common people, show up en masse to the Trump debate, subpoenas and/or arrest warrants in hand, it definitely would make a fucking that the media couldn't ignore.

What we have is an insular cabal which has taken over a small influential sector of American society, and is protecting their own. They should be removed. Peacefully, legally, sure, but with all the legal strength we can muster.

Topkek

They always leave right before debates then shill at maximum capacity.

I actually can see her as having leaked it because she is desperate. Your turn.

It was a really bad move though, i think Scott Adams was again right in the fact that the Clintons are about to have the worst week of their lives.

I wake up to Donald Trump tweeting about Bill's rapes. Oh, baby, it's going to be a great day.

No, that's tsar bomba, they did it on one of the islands in northern siberia where fucking nobody lives or ever will

Not gonna lie, I'm more than a little pissed at that cuck.
How can he redeem himself?

And arrest the media, charged under the RICO statutes.

Die.

Looks like Gun Jesus' retarded cousin.

So, gay jokes are okay when you are a Killary supporter.

Also, fat-shaming and sph, like those ugly nude Trump statues some dindu set up weeks ago

You need walls, you don't have a country without walls.

If this is the calm before the storm oh boy I want to see what happens next

No you shit cunt Tsar Bomba was never detonated.

Good day officer checkem.

I saw the tewwt and when I went to archive, it, it was deleted

You weren't kidding.
WEW
E
W

The Russian island is much bigger than that, if you look at my picture which was taken from a detonation in the same place during daylight, you can even see the palm-trees.

That's probably Bikini Atoll.

that's just you, it's still up

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

see

How about no record of a bomb of that magnitude ever being detonated?
Do you think USA would have just stood there holding their dicks?
They would have detonated something even larger.

Christ he's gone nuclear!
And the fools pretended they were worried about him nuking Russia?
Did he throw the first debate just so the cucks would turn on him and get annihilated by his radiant wrath?

And they said there were no shillers on Sunday morning.

I like this idea.

Do you girls get paid for shilling during off-hours?

Fucking CTR pussies, GTFO of Holla Forums.

You don't thunk he's gone nuclear?

In the first debate he acted completely restrained and peaceful and STILL made Cunton lock up a couple of times. Imagine how hard is she going to break now that the Emperor is going to actually ATTACK

I'm gonna go nuclear on your fat ass.

At Trump's last rally (closed to public) he did Q&A and said that the last rally he held back, and wanted to keep it strictly on policy and not bring up Hillary and Bill's past.
He tried to be nice. She didn't want nice.

'nuclear'?
No, Trump has gone tactical.

Nuclear is the Samson option, and nothing else.

Something of that size was deemed a waste of money as the nuclear doctrine of the US at the time was to put small nukes into accurate ICBMs instead of dropping mega bombs from bombers flying at 20.000 meters and hopping it would land in the same continent as the target.

Sweden, germany, britain and france will be america's future if clinton would become president. The god emperor HAS to win!

And this is a derailing CTR pussy.

Milo plz go.

I'm not fat.

Tsar bomba was not detonated.

Kek, one million my ass.

Clinton would transplant half of Morocco into the US if given 4 years at helm.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785106800572063744

For fucks sake user.
Yes this thread is about a tweet, but someone on the internet is wrong.

STFU, pussy.

Strive to remain on topic please.

Not yet. I'm convinced that Trump has a Samson option up his sleeve that will take down Bill+Hillary as well as himself.

Holy shit. This shit is gonna fuck over the media

ALL SOROS'S SHEKELS AND ALL HIS NU-MALES
COULDN'T SAVE FRUMPY FROM GOING TO JAIL

nice elections america, whole world is laughing at you

Maybe, but somehow I doubt Trump could be as evil as Hillary. Despite the political drivel, he has striven for peace with Russia, stood up for minorities and women, and literally built a community of people, this throughout his career. I don't think the man is evil.

and yet they sit with bated breath watching our elections and paying attention to us more than the rampant invasion of muslim filth and your own governments abandoning you

America is dealing with its problems, even unto civil war. The rest of the world is wallowing in (((sickness))).

Can't wait for that turnabout boys.

well, you know, it's just funny. trump is a funny guy.

It's fun watching your horseshit nation decline.

shut the fuck up you fucking mutt!

Thanks for correction the record.

and pray tell where you reside, third worlder

What's fun is knowing that you don't have to live here.

You too thanks for correcting the record.

You guys are working over hours aint you

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I don't have anything against America.
But this is really hilarious. Fucking comedy central.

Thank you for Grabbing the Pussy.

gee maybe that's because of the fucking lugenpresse you moron, the bitch should be bleached bones hanging in a public gallows by now if the global statsi wasn't sticking their nose where they don't belong

Do you really think Germany could get out of Wiemar republic with arrest warrants? To prosecute shit, it has to be approved by the AG, which currently won't do shit against the corruption. Modern US is the modern Wiemar republic. The only safe way out of the mess is electing Trump, otherwise bullets will have to fly.

tarnation! your mouth is foaming!

Bullets will fly.

The only question is whose bullets will fly first.

Trump needs to do well or else the jews won't need to move their rigged polls.

For Trump to win, Hillary needs to be destroyed so much that they have no choice but to place the polls overwhelmingly in his favor because if they do, they can't rig the election without any plausible deniability.

In case you havent noticed the "whole world" is pretty shit lately. I dont know what trash heap youre from but where we go is where the rest of the world goes. Your laughter falls on deaf ears

In before Trump and Bill shared a loli on board the pedo-plane while Hilary got nailed by a transsexual black womyn using a 30 cm strap-on.

That didn't work last time. What makes you think it will work now?

"The whole world" to democrats usually mean the foreign friend they know from work/university.

The CTR shills on cuckchan are terrified of Trump bringing this up during the debate.

I am still here.

Just kidding, i am not a shill.

pretty sure this will be our last election one way or another

we have over 2000 nukes

you should be worried

The more important question is whose bullets fly last.

Hillary is going to change America's demographics from 60% white to 96% white?