THE CULT OF DEATH

The nuns were good women sent to die without having children.
Millions of high class women sent away to their fate of not procreating.
Generation after generation removed from the European gene pool.

tl;dr nuns are another Jewish trick.

Prove him wrong without resorting to shitposting like complete cucks without an argument.

HARD MODE:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/NSChristianity.html#note9
jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/
gnosis.org/gnosis_eucharist1.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-washes-and-kisses-feet-of-muslim-hindu-and-christian-refugees-a6951771.html
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
narrg.com/2016/08/williams-attacks-our-cause/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Attempt_to_rebuild_the_Jewish_Temple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends on what has been gained in return for the sacrifice of being childless. What benefit have the nuns been for the people throughout the centuries, such as healing, rest, peace, etc?

Nothing has been gained.

NOTHING but removal from the gene pool

According to bible itself there should have been no such thing as "nuns" or "monks". That's all shit that came from Buddhism to Catholicism.

Roman pharisees were no different from kike pharisees. As they still are.

Nearly every religious tradition involves some non-procreating practices or individuals, for spiritual or occult reasons.

This is nothing but a retarded D&C thread meant to sow discord against Holla Forums's Christian population, and to ignite the pagans against them, further fracturing the community.

You're either a goon, Holla Forums, or an idiot. Go away.

good luck trying to convince all the christcucks here that they arent following a jewish denomination

that subversion goes too deep for most, sadly

You are absolutely right OP, you can add to it the burning of millions of witches, most of them young beautiful redheads to the list. Fucking christians almost eradicated redheads.

Yeah but that's not what happened is it? Kikes took pagan practices like not procreating FOR A FIXED AMOUNT OF TIME and then going back into life to procreate, into a death sentence of never being allowed it.

WATCH as the mods anchor this thread

WATCH as the thread turns into shit flinging

You are blinded by the whole fracturing thing, to which you have a point. Then again if we are trying to just show truth in that subject, like we try to redpill normies, the reaction is exactly like yours.

Cuckianity has always been a kike religion which has been in effect for more than white guilt and the War of Wombs. When the Crusades happened, not everyone was Christian, but a lot were forcefully converted to join against the Muslims.

WEW

The Church buying into and pushing the celibacy meme was the root cause of the dark ages, user.

It's dysgenics, pure and simple.

Orthodox Priests can be married and have children

Why would I? People like him here. I just hope he is safe in France.

I'd feel better if Varg lived in a country that is safer for whites.

A lot of what varg says is a bunch of bullshit.

Monastaries are a good way to practise eugenics, negative or positive.

So it isn't bullshit then.

It is recorded fact noblewomen were the ones who were made into nuns. The fittest, most beautiful class of women gone forever because of this death cult.

Why are nuns so lewd?

they aren't, but degenerates get the greatest thrill from corrupting what they perceive to be the most pure. Once the taboo of a sexual nun becomes commonplace, the sexualization of nuns becomes a historical holdover from previous generations of perverts.

Good. Nuns are an abomination. No good woman should suffer being forced to not have children.

Manifestations of sexual repression

His last vid was a sort of a apologetic to catholicism. It's worth a watch for the pagans who irrationally bash on christianity.
there are legitimate reasons to bash christianity, though

Nah. Nuns are just lewd.

I don't have Christianity in it's entirety, but like Varg says, 90% water 10% poison is still poison

I'm French myself, and as i heard about him, he lives in one of the whitest area of the country.

Actually France is "safe" to my standards, i'm not afraid of the sandniggers. And if i'm not, Varg cannot be.

Christianity was a mistake.

That's not lewd, that's just silly.

People who don't want to reproduce removing those tendencies not to reproduce from the gene pool.
How is this bad?

There aren't 'tendencies' to not reproduce

The only reason they didn't / don't want to is brainwashing end of.

Good luck realizing that most Jews are atheists and are also behind the new age revival of paganism.

what are you a commie calling genetic behaviors spooks?
Also look up that rat utopia experiment. The beautiful ones also chose not to reproduce.

nice try

Fuck off

kek. Those are ones of the biggest jokes ever. Like i was telling you that evangelicalism is christianity, you would answer that it is heresy.

Huh…

Don't give a shit about your utopia experiment, there was never a utopia back then and there is no utopia now.

Women were brainwashed into believing that because of something higher than themselves, not having kids is virtuous.

Two-thousand years of European history are Christian. You can't undo that.

Very true. The bible even says, how can a man be the leader of a church when he's not the leader of his house, as in you should definitely be married with children basically no matter what.

Incalculable thousands of years of European history were pagan. You can't undo that.

I literally didn't even use the word shill or propose defeatism.

and 700 years of spanish history was under muslim rule, does that mean spainards should never had gone through with the reconquista?

That is just the name of it.

The whole of Europe wasn't subjected by Christianity until after 1000 C.E, so its actually closer to 1000 and that's hardly anything of note in terms of human history.

Spain has been under islamic rule for 700+ years. Constantinople is under islam since 500+ years.

Even us Christians will admit the beliefs and practices have changed.

Yes it was about overcrowding right? Where was the over crowding in countryside Italian villages?

It was all polytheistic and many gods throughout many European cultures were the same but with different names

I didn't say the cause was the same.
Mice don't have propaganda or cultures or ideologies we can identify, thus these behaviors were influenced by genetics.

someone post that 3000AD muslim comic

you dont have to explicitly say something to say it

theres a difference between a culture following its own path and it being attack and altered by middle eastern parasites

A nunnery is just a way of getting rid of worthless women without having to kill them. Your daughter's a degenerate slut bringing dishonor to the family? To the nunnery she goes. Your daughter's too ugly or unpleasant to marry off? To the nunnery she goes.

You could make those comparisons to Egyptian paganism and Hinduism
The problem is you are a cultural relativist. It is not that you believe in the objective existence of these gods or the mythology of them as historical fact, it is that you are an atheist who thinks traditionalism extends to the practices that we know were wrong or pointless.

People seem to be forgetting as well, that not all nuns take permanent vows. They weren't really "nuns" in the strictest sense of the word, but a canoness was only under her vows as long as she was in the abbey, and could leave at any time.

Most cases of a father sending his daughter to a nunnery aren't as punishment, or "getting rid" of them. They were sent for a limited time to keep them out of trouble until it was time to marry them off.

Fucking degenerates.

HAHAHAHA wow

Point taken.

Exactly the same as the monks. Sitting in a stone prison all daying accomlishing NOTHING except reinforce the jewish induced religious neurosis.

It's SICK!

This. Put the best gentiles in stone prisons and have them spend all day becoming insane from reading a book that constantly contradicts itself.

It's funny how the jews projects their ills onto others. Christianity and Islam are made to divide and conquer the gentiles, with the origin of it all, judaism, in the shadows above all criticism. And this is exactly what we have seen with the clash of civilizations too, isn't it? "Western culture" is now marxism, and the only option for those sick of it and who want traditional family values is christianity.

Nice covering all the bases, jew, but we will reconstruct the old religion. It doesn't take much really, because christianity had to acquire so much of it for our people not to reject it.

As Varg says, it is in the blood. That's why christianity has not been successful. And that's why the jews go all in with white genocide. If christianity was successful, they'd have world communism by now. They almost succeeded in Russia, interestingly, thanks to christianitys preliminary work in paving the way for communism.

All that was required was to take the pagan acquired "christian" values out of it. Interesting, isn't it? It's like christianity was communism all along, and the traditional values that distinguished it from communism were PAGAN.

Wow…

Friendly reminded that every "pagan" christian DandC thread, the "pagans" will never say what god they worship.

This is because they are not pagan at all, but atheists trying to rid the board of Christians for some unknown reason.

Give it a try. Ask any present "pagan" to name the god they worship and what they do to worship that god. You will be met with radio silence.

The Spanish Habsburgs disagree. It's more like they were from wealthy families that didn't want to split their wealth between descendants, so they sent their children to monasteries where they didn't procreate. This was the same reason the Roman Catholic Church introduced celibacy. They didn't want to split their concentrated wealth.

Wow a smug anime girl, you really disproved my claims.

I worship nature / mother earth

That's just sad. So women regardless of looks were sent to die because of greeed.

You're also partially incorrect. Only cloistered nuns live the way you describe. For the most part, nuns interact closely with whatever community they're based in, and a great deal of them are actually canonesses, and can leave their order at any time.

Thanks, I'm just glad you've seen the light now.

Exactly. Letting everyone procreate would dissipate their wealth and they couldn't raise armies during feudalism to fight their opponents.

For communism it really sounds like it has nothing to do with it.
Please, link me new testament scripture that coincides with the communist manifesto, perhaps you can make me a non-believer.

Welcome to humanity, faggot.

Sure you do you. What do you do to worship nature? What are your rituals? What holy books do you read to guide you?

fuck

kek

Nuns became a thing 500 years after christianity started. I am sure the jews planned that from the begining. The bible says nothing about nuns. So there are two theories: 1 the pagans where just being morons and wanted to keep their retarded tradition going or 2 the kikes somehow 500 years later while every single person was still redipilled about them managed to trick the europeans into creating monastries to destroy their gene pool. You have to offer proof for the theory. Just describing your theory isnt enough.

Beyond that pharisees also wear and wore robes so this is not necesarily something they kept from the pagans.

Quit larping like a pagan. You dont know Wodan or whoever you worship because he has been dead for more than 1000 years. You can't just pick up a history book and start LARPing the part. All you are doing is creating a new (very cringey) culture. You are not reviving an old dead culture.

Sage because pagan revival autism has no place on a politics board.

Hard man.

I worship it by not harming it.

what rituals do you do?
What books do you read to guide you? Do you include the book of Enoch in those studies?

Are you fucking retarded?

Even if they provided "healing reast and peace" thos would all be dysgenic effects.

christcucks get out.

so you are one of those eco-feminists?

meant for you, answer my holiest of holy trips

Nah because I don't want shitty windmills everywhere. I just don't want to see the land destroyed, I live in the country and it is a beautiful place. When look to any city I can only see decadence and spiritual emptiness. I'm not anti-nuclear.

Very low energy response, Jeb.

This is the kind shit I mean. You have no backing, you have no rituals, no holy books, no ultimate truths.

You are a liar. Even suggesting that you "don't harm nature" is a fucking farce. Not a single human being alive today does nothing to harm the earth. You drive, use public utilities, buy things at a grocery store that were slaughtered inhumanely, and then were delivered to the store in diesel gusseling trucks that harm the environment, and we're put on the shelves by lazy degenerate litterers .

I'm not trying to rid the board of pagans. I am trying to rid the board of divide and conquer. We differ in that aspect. I have no need to prove my religiousness because it isn't in question.

Fuck birds

Really, please show me a single new testament verse that describes seizing the means of production.
Hello if you can even find it mentioning "proletariat" you will win the thread.

You should be. Nuclear reactors are glorified water boilers, just like coal based power plants. They produce harmful, albeit contained waste, and require a great deal of energy to be expended to refine the fuel before use.

If you want a new source of power, try looking for something that will take us out of the steam age.

That's the joke. I was waiting for someone to come and start saying that your post was irrelevant.

not an answer at all, at least answer about the book of enoch

Also eco-nuts don't see a problem with having the whole countryside developed with brutalist tower blocks all over the place to house migrants.

Christianity destroyed any trace of the religion my people followed so it does make it a bit difficult even if I wanted to. I am content with a spirituality about the land I live in.

You're right, in this modern age it is hard to not be destructive, the best I can do is try to minimise that.

I can tell you live in the city, having shitty spinning windmills dotted over the landscape makes it so ugly.

Nuclear is the best and most efficient energy source we have discovered. The waste is minimal compared to every other widely used source of energy like coal or oil.

Historically, many women who were no longer virgins (rape victims, women whose husbands died early, etc..) or otherwise had traits that made them socially hard to wed became nuns.

you ever wonder why?
because paganism is a completely different way of life than what christendom is now. Its not something you do on sunday mornings and maybe wednesday nights.
And because there is not just one jewish god to devote your attention, no one feels like writing a treatsie on how they try to honor the various gods, not to mention the ancestors and the spirits of the land you live in and the house you call home.

sitting before my shrine waiting for a word from my ancestors, i have felt more than i ever did standing in a church.
Walking through the woods and listening i have felt the presence of intelligent power, never in my prayers on my knees with hands clasped beseeching the heavenly father to deliver me.
Pushing my body to not be a worthless flabby piece of shit at night under the stars, i have felt more connection to whatever is beyond our existence than anything associated with christianity.

The problem is the traditions, the rituals, the words, the rites, everything. Everything we have that was our connection to our gods and ancestors was torn down, buried, burned or otherwise destroyed. Who destroyed them? you know.

All we have left is our blood and people. tell me, where does christ set our blood and race above subservience to YHW?

You dont plan cultural practizes in such a chaotic enviroment as the late antique/dark ages.

Dont be so obssesed.

You can't base efficiency solely on what's happening in the reactor. Energy is lost in every process, and the loss in energy throughout the whole process must be compared to the energy output.

If you are willing to live secluded in a convent, I am pretty sure that genetically something is different. Also, its a shamelsss appeal to pussy, is he saying celebate men are acceptable?

So the fact I worship Enki, Haures, Thoth and other gods, but I don't mention or talk about it as much as christcucks, who keep spewing about scriptures and muh jewsus christ, makes me a D&C larping Pagan?

Do you go to every normie on the street and start sperging about being a NS and about the holohoax to prove how much you are one?

As much as I hate quoting from fiction, I do agree with one from Game of Thrones : "Any man who must say I am the king is no true king"

So you are saying your faith literally has no doctrine.
So Odin could materialize in front of you and tell you that you should convert to Islam and kill some people and in the long run it will benefit the white race, you would do it.

You have poisoned your mind, by being so much against our enemies you have devolved into using their tactics to try to beat them.

What don't you get about that? I am accusing those present of being "fake pagans" for the sake of DandC.

At no point has anyone accused me of being a fake christian, so I see no point in proving it.

What people user?

Oh I was thinking of the ye olde ones for some reason.

Oh someone names some gods. Finally. What do you do to worship these gods? How did you find out about them. What holy books do you read in relation to them?

Alright do you have any proof or evidence that these beings exist or how they want you to behave?

The first part of the question is pointless.

hey, you disingenuous cunt, do you or do you not include the book of enoch in your religious studies it's a very simple question

"Do you have any proof or evidence that these beings exist"
Why would you worship and take direction from things that don't exist?

Christians do not use the Old Testament. It is merely present for historical reference. You should know this.

People have been doing it for thousands of years. It's always the same old "you cant prove they don't exist either" response. It's a waste of breath to even ask.

didnt i just say its a way of life and worldview? pls read better.
doctrine is the laws of nature, same as it is for natsoc.

you are really reaching now. and no one ever said i have to obey the gods. Odin could say that, and i culd tell him to go fuck himself.
you see, thats the difference in mindset that you dont get. paganism isnt just substituting a different name for your jewish god. our gods are not yours, they do not act like yours or demand us to be slaves like yours.

do explain. i wasnt aware i was attempting to introduce miscegenation to white communities to sow discord, bring down western civilization and place jewish filth as our overlords? dear me i didnt realize

ah so only true Christians then huh? pathetic, shunning any knowledge left behind by the people who wrote your holy books, how abominable.

Welsh

Ah fair enough those aren't so bad I should have specified

so, they still worship the same god. the same god that destroys worlds, burns cities, but then suddenly loves all of gods children?
also, the vast majority of modern christians love jews because the old testament is part of the bible.

sage

What does that even mean? Christians worship Christ. Christ wasn't present in the Old Testament. How do you not even know the most basic of shit?

You could have just said you were a wiccan you faggot. There's plenty to read up on and it was a simple google search away. How do you not know your history when it is right fucking there.

Not true, Christians worship Christ. It's in the name.

Veganism is also a way of life and a world view, that doesn't make it right or have any basis in objective reality.

If there is no moral obligation to obey the gods then there is no moral obligation to revear them either.

You have taken up the Talmudic practice of deifeying our people.
Ancestors and our people are to be honored and loved, not deified and worshiped.

Due to centuries of destruction, prosecution and corruption of Pagan knowledge, traditions and standards, there are tons of branches of Pagans out there, most who just make one that goes with their ideals on how it should be, so it is always hard to have set standards that everyone follows. But one thing is certain, they try and follow the laws of nature/universe ( im not talking about vegan shit or anything that retarded ), while also knowing the differences of Race, ethnicity, other religions and respecting them. It can be hard to express it all in words, but will do my best.

For me, one thing I have is utmost faith in the gods and never letting it falter to prove my loyalty. Second is similar to a meditation process to empower the soul and also to "talk" with them, in a way similar how others pray, but for us its in a Meditation form. There are also the yearly Yule, Ostara, Mabon etc. we celebrate in favor of the specifics gods of that time, to thank them and nature for what they have provided, will provide and everything that got affected by it. The next one for example is Samhain ( or halloween ) to respect the dead and the land for providing us with crops, since now the dead of the winter arrives.

These are basic examples, while I can go to detail, a lot of the other details are also related to PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and are impossible to prove and would sound crazy to those who don't practice it.

Prove Jewsus to me or any other God in a scientific form where everyone can do their tests to prove it also, then I will do the same with mine.

To how they want me to behave, is actually very close to actual NS. The branch of Pagan I am has the same ideological principles as NS, but they not just focus on the physical improvements of yourself, but also Spiritual.

What? Wicca is a new thing, it's not my history

are you retarded? so chirsts father, you know god, is of no consequence

this

>Veganism

strength is the only moral. the only reason we have the luxury of ethics and moral systems is because we built civilizations and domesticated ourselves.
quote me saying that i deified and worshiped the ancestors.
you are the one arguing like a kike

We at least have written testimonials
Aside from rapes committed by Zeus or a person being turned into a flower because he was pretty, do you have any written testimonials by people who have talked with these gods?

I mean do you really want me to explain Christianity to you user? You are saying words that make me think you do, but your dismissive attitude says otherwise.

Do you want a little bible spoon feeding? Or do you just want to act smug? Be honest.

There are anons that can explain this shit way better than me so don't waste my time if you just want to be a smug anime girl.

ergo, "only true Christians don't use the old testament". incredibly common fallacy ,great fucking job.
I actually don't have a problem with your religion due to the tradition and culture that revolved around it, but I have a problem with hypocrisy. It is a fact that evangelicals and other flavors of your particular brand of faith fellate "god's Chosen" people explicitly because of the old testament, fuck right off.

Might only makes right in anarchic geo-politics.
There is an objective reality and thus objective morals for individuals. If you want to honor the ancestors read this book written by one.

So do colleges at the present moment in time. Should we shun higher education as a whole because of it? The jews co-opt everything. What do you expect?

we have written documentation of elijah throwing fireballs and talking to animals before flying away to heaven on a flaming chariot before observers, do you therefore presume that those events occurred?

yeah the difference is that you and yours co opted the kike's religion, or so you think.

Why is this so hard for cuckolds to understand?

Sure.
Now do you believe that narsissus was turned into a flower?

Except you are assuming that the idea was created by the Jews, ideas are not created or destroyed.

I cant even begin to explain how stupid what you said is.

Thanks for not being huge cunts, local pagans. Try not to DandC too much just because you're butthurt about Christians wiping out your history. You've already been conquered. Move on.

Because you have no proof.

seriously? you are going to sit there and tell me that the bible is word for word what some jews said and did 2 thousand years ago and the accounts have never been altered or tampered in any way.
1-800-come-on-now.jpg

comparing myths to supposed literal accounts.
pls start arguing anytime

i spent years living in a christian fammily. i studied the bible and went to church. im not theologian, but i know christianity from the inside. not just as some butthurt emo 13 year old
dont waste your time, because i have heard the arguments from those more knowledgeable than you. it doesnt change the fact that i have never in my life felt anything from christianity or its practice.

it doesnt matter if they didnt have the right to d what they did or not. they still did it. That is the what morals are in nature. and nature is objective. and so you are right, morals are objective. but they come from violence and power, not an armchair and a book.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/NSChristianity.html#note9

Here come the pagan edgelords..

yeah, i do. I also believe the elijah story, because magic is a facet of existential manipulation we see in every single culture and faith

From history? Sadly none that I can find since anything Pagan was destroyed when Europe was being converted to Christianity by force by the Inquisition. That has been proven.

A few examples is why is the Serpent which is portrayed in the Bible as Evil, a figurehead of the Ancient Egyptians and also in Pagan religion? These days in the east it is considered a Holy being in meditation, the Kundalini. Heck, it is even used in most Hospitals or Paramedic symbols as health.

Then lets look at the popular word "Satan"
Satan was used back then as Enki before christianity made the word relate to evil. Satan in Hebrew means "ENEMY". Why and how did that just come out of the blue? If you think I am catching straws here, this is barely the surface.

Another example is the famous Iron Cross. The Cross has always been a symbol of the Soul and Body, hence why Hitler kept using it and it was used and still is by Pagans.

please explain to me how you can have a new testament following the old and still presume you aren't grasping on to the coattails of the pharisees

Are you saying that all the effort by the 63 of your white ancestors under king James could not properly translate Greek into English?

No morals come from the meta-physical. What you are describing is causality.

SpoilerYou never will, no matter what you do. A mans life is struggle and pain, even during periods of relative success.

If you grew up with it you should already know about the holy trinity. But maybe I'm mixing up Catholicism.

Probably because Jesus beat the pharisees with whips and god has forsaken them.

I can only type this so many times before it gets old.

Nunneries are a human universal, not something uniquely Christian or Jewish. You don't understand how a Malthusian society works.

How do I "prove" the spiritual feeling I get when I spend time in the forests of my ancestors? My feelings are subject, as are yours. But I asure you, spend time in the nature of your ancestral land and you will understand. Unless of course you're a Burger or a mutt, in which case the Cosmopolitan concrete is your only home.

see it's funny because in threads very much like this I've had people proclaim to me that jesus beating the kikes was just to get them out of the temple with their wares which they were disallowed from doing .

the same people then go on to tell me that turn the other cheek is meant to be literal and that jesus beating the kikes was therefore nonviolent because he was just upholding the temple law.

if you were not riding on coattails you wouldn't call it the new fucking testament

Christcuck shill incoming.

“For the Mosaic religion is really nothing but a doctrine for the preservation of the Jewish race. Hence, it embraces nearly every branch of sociological, political, and economic knowledge that could ever come into question in connection with it.
Adolf Hitler – Mein Kampf

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
– Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

the same way he can prove to you that christ is the only answer- they can't

read what uncle dolphy said in private about chirstianity, then come talk laddie

your forgetting the various other translations, the consul or Nicaea and the fact most of the new testament was written down long after christ was already dead.

exactly. so why would i worship a god who condemed millions to burn in hell before christ came along because none are righteous, not one. But then suddenly he loves us all so much he sent is only son to die?
see

They are shill user, the whole Christian versus pagan shit was set up to disrupt any decent talk. People used to be able to discuss these topic properly, now thanks to shills seeping in its just shit throwing.

or it's people fed up with Christians coming on here and berating or talking down to everyone here for not subscribing to your Semitic sand worship that has existed for a fraction of human civilization

this thread is better than most, still shit tho.
I actually like these threads however.
Christianity is a subject that needs to be discussed for white nationalism.
also this

It is an argument. Explain how any of us white people are able to be pagans when even when whites breed with whites they aren't white enough to "experience" the pagan gods?
Also please tell me your experiences with loki's donkey child. Does it walk okay?

Serious answer. Ask a Jehovah's witness.

If you ever seen one, strike up a friendly conversation and ask these questions. They have answers to literally all of them in a convenient app format with almost every translation of the bible available for cross referencing. I was suprised at how tech savy they've become.

Short answer is; disobey god, pay the price for doing so. The ten commandments aren't that hard to follow user.

Literally never a thing that has happened.

says one snobby euro.

tell me of your experiences with the christ god, and ill tell yeah mine

Ideas are not subject to time.
Both Christianity and paganism has always meta-physically existed.

And the reason this is not as shit as most is because there is discussion going on and I would admit defeat if the Christians would bring better arguments. So far us Pagans are giving or atleast trying to give proper arguments/discussions over this topic.

In the whermacht there were tons of different religions but they all worked together. I wouldn't even be here right now defending my Pagan belief if it wasn't for mostly the attacks on us being LARPing Pagans

Nuns were typically the 3rd or 4th daughter born. When Europe had nuns there wasnt a birth rate problem and so it didnt matter. I like Varg but monks and nuns were completely irrelevant to the size of the population. The problem is modernist jewish feminism, the antithwsis to Catholic teaching.

Please educate yourselves on history, "pagans"

All Aryans practice the same religion though. The stories and deities are near identical in the old European tales, whether Greek, Roman, Celtic, Germanic or Slavic.

Why? Because religion stems from blood, not scripture or fancy robes and buildings. Since all Europeans share blood, we also share religion with each other. Watch Varg's videos, he's really an expert in this area.

Men and women from all strata of society went to monasteries. This whole thread is filled with nothing but ahistorical rubbish.

then you must be new here, or you're blinding yourself, because we have christians here on the regular berating everyone else and acting holier than thou in the most ropeworthy way.

tell me more about the indus river valley worshiping christ

Both of you are on levels of dumbassery. Not more than a year ago people made threads about Christianity, Paganism and what have you with out having people going full retard. In came the shills and they disrupted everything and you now are doing the work of the shills and they are laughing at you for it.

I don't give a shit if a religion is 2000 years old or 1 fucking million, just let people discuss shit and do it as adults only then you can share ideas and knowledge properly. Dumb ass.

I could ask you the same question about Christcucks, and you still wouldn't be able to answer.

wtf I hate everything europe has done from 0 A.D. to 1870 A.D.

I am also

#withher now

thanks user

D&C kike thread

If equality is a myth, that extends to religion. Either my religion or yours is greater. We prove which is greater through well reasoned debate. It's simple.

The idea is that if Christianity is true it has always been here. Same goes for pagan religion. If they are not true they have never been here. It's just logic.

so what of the millions of other people not living in Isreal all thro history? they are not in heaven according to scripture, but they never got the chance to practice the old covenant, hear the ten commandments or the good news. so how is condemning them to an eternity of fire and brimstone okay?

this
I always take varg with a grain of salt however. he knows much more than I, but there is still wisdom to be had from him. just dont treat him like the pagan pope or anything.

thats the problem he is having user. he is claiming the christians are the ones not acting in an adult like manner allowing for proper discussion.

If paganism led her to sjwism and Christ lead me to becoming red pilled, I think that is a good enough experience.

Now tell me about the 8 legged donkey, what wisdom does it bray through the swishing fir trees?

Please I'm begging you. Go talk to some Jehova's witnesses. It pains me to type this shit to you when I have it in a small very easy to read book with citations out the ass. I'm literally spoon feeding you. Maybe I can find a link somewhere

oh fuck off christian threads have existed since the destruction of /n/ and we've dealt with the holier than thou bullshit for a long while. Why do you think we have a board specifically for the religion?

jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/

Found it.

As if boards other than Holla Forums Holla Forums and /fagboys/ are active.

please do
shut the fuck up. actually have to argue someone that is bringing up critical weak points in your postion? dear me what a poor sod you are.

ill take your word for it for purposes of dscussion.
i was speaking spiritual experiences. times where you felt the power and metaphysical presence of something greater.
theses are experiences that cannot be proven, so the "mine is real" "no mine is" is quite pointless.

so the real question is, which is better for whites. christianity, or a return to paganism.
obviously it would be extremely difficult to return to something that has been run to ground for 1500 years or so, but thats baked in with the cake.

thanks will read.

Sorry you aren't man enough for your woman to adopt your views, but paganism doesn't lead to SJWism. Much of what is considered pagan today is kike garbage, much like your religion.

i will say tho, that you having to resort to jehovahs witnesses to back up your position is funny as fuck. arent those the retards who said that moses and jesus would come to back to earth in LA during the 80s or something like that?

tell that to the christians that don't use their own board then, don't be so disingenuous to assume that people aren't fed up with dealing with this here. Discussing the religion is one thing, having subscribers to it lambast any opposition or questioning as larpagans, trolls, or d&c completely overlooks the people who are either genuinely curious, interested in discussion, or outright mad.

Christianity is not "Communist" in the literal sense, it just has a LOT in common with Communism. You might even say it is LIKE communism:

Both were invented by an elite (((group))) of chosen people.

Both encourages an ideology with the goal of encompassing the entire world. By the way, this is true of all Middle Eastern Religions. Christianity, Islam, and Communism all want everyone to convert to their way of thinking. Judaism does this too, but Judaism is kind of a secret club so most of the goyim will just have to be slaves for eternity. The point is they are all universal ideologies.

Both deny the concreteness of race in favor of an intangible but equal "soul" that all men possess. Governments and borders also come in second to God in Christianity, just as all governments must bow to the goals of a Communist world government. Only then can there be peace on Earth.

And they all undermine the existing cultures of native peoples, they may label them as pagan, commit genocide, population resettlement, population replacement, propagandizing the youth, destroying the family units as the most common stable and functioning societal unit.

"For I have not come in the name of peace, blah blah blah, son against father, daughter against mother, blah blah blah."

Christianity operates an awful lot like Communism.

No, it's more like having to manually type of and paraphrase something I know probably already exists somewhere feels like a fucking waste of time.

They're dedicated bible scholars at the very least.

This

This is why most of us avoid discussing seriously since its a pure D&C tactic and we often get attacked to the point when we start making a discussion, they STILL call us that, showing the roots of their intentions.

Then please explain why the sjw women are either atheist, goddess worshiping pagans, Muslim in name only, but never Christian traditionalists?

Never been a protest Church, huh ?

Since Christianity IS a plot by the same kikes we are fighting, the same kikes who want communism to rule the world.

Just look at the history of Christianity to the ones before it and you will notice Christianity stole a lot from other religions. If it was the true one, it would not need to do that.

your link is filled with niggers and references to old testament, taking the book of genesis as literal happenings, and blames the devil for bad things happening. try again

nice qualifier with the traditionalism add on.
because tradition. tradition is what preserves women, that and strong men. If you take any run of the mill christian in name only women, shes just as much a whore as the next.

I always wanted to fuck and impregnate nun.

Most people make the mistake of thinking ideas are created and destroyed, but thinking that Christ wasn't the sole "creator" of Christianity is retardation on the levels of Muslims saying that Paul corrupted the real Muslims teachings of Jesus.
You must reject Newtonian physics as well because it is Universalist and objective.

If your problem with communism is that it spreads then we need to declare a race war against room temperature butter.

Tradition doesn't need to have efficiency behind every move
Women who constrain themselves as virgins for life have always had a respect in the West
Even before Christianity

Vestal virgins were a thing you know

If you want to complain about your shitfucked pagan religions than you have to hate everything the west has done because Christianity got its foothold in Europe because of Rome
If you hate Rome you hate the west because Rome DEFINED the west

The autistic pagans on this board fashion religon as some sort of apparel.

They are atheists in their heart and they are materialists in their soul.

They do not believe in a shred of ancient european mysticism, which we know little about since europeans abandoned these tribal religions for a more sophisticated and enlightened religion.

Most pagans/atheists begin with the ideal of Madonna and end with the ideal of Sodom, but they never renounce the ideal of Madonna, in fact it burns feverishly in their hearts. Hitler understood this and attacked the autistic pagans of his day.

‘that the science of this world,
which has become a great power, has, especially in the last
century, analysed everything divine handed down to us in
the holy books. After this cruel analysis the learned of this
world have nothing left of all that was sacred of old. But
they have only analysed the parts and overlooked the
whole, and indeed their blindness is marvellous. Yet the
whole still stands steadfast before their eyes, and the gates
of hell shall not prevail against it. Has it not lasted nineteen
centuries, is it not still a living, a moving power in the
individual soul and in the masses of people? It is still as
strong and living even in the souls of atheists, who have
destroyed everything! For even those who have renounced
Christianity and attack it, in their inmost being still follow
the Christian ideal, for hitherto neither their subtlety nor
the ardour of their hearts has been able to create a higher
ideal of man and of virtue than the ideal given by Christ of
old. When it has been attempted, the result has been only
grotesque.

Not an agument.

The fact that you do not understand basic allusions to the European canon of literature means that you're either a D&C CTR kike shilling a false consensus or you are genuinely a nigger, bitter that whites have conquered your continents and spread the word of christ.

or they got wiped out by invaders but yeah no go ahead and talk more about how your kike dominated religion is enlightened and sophisticated

Really? Last I checked the germans invaded Rome, sacked many things, but then for hundreds of years tried being Roman and being christian.

In fact nearly everyone was converted.

And what does this mean for old weak tribal religions? They are weak.

dude come on we all know about kikes

You are so fucking missleading with that shit and with a superiority complex, the fact you came here instantly attacking and then accusing of D&C CTR when there has been proper discussion going on to a degree is just proof you are the Shill here.

Stay cucked

If you don't have an argument then don't post.

Delete your account.

you're a fucking faggot

Check my posts you fucking sperg, ive contributed more than your D&C.

>>>/oven/

user you keep saying they were "wiped" out, but I don't think you understand what it means.

Besides, you are probably the same lot back on cuckchan years ago that bought into traditional muzzie meme.

wiped out in terms of tradition culture before life you dense motherfucker
take a look at demographics in the current year and tell me that isn't happening as we speak

Several posts later and you still have yet to actually address any of my points.

So the germans killed their own culture 2000 years ago?

So when Hitler wanted to revive Prussian culture of 1760, he was actually doing the bidding of kikes? After all, according to you, anything after the dead of Christ is not truly european.

Paganism has no doctrine, no book, no gods you must worship, no rules. We don't preach because there's no point; you either arrive at paganism on your spiritual journey or you are still falling short of enlightenment, as you are doing.

Many anons here who claim to be pagan won't be able to explain it to you in terms your Jewish religion can comprehend, especially as they may only be recently discovering paganism rising in their blood so it's no wonder they can't quite put it into words.

It is the true religion of NatSoc because both place nature and natural law at the top, and derive their truths from it.

You would understand this if you'd watched The Myth, if you haven't watched the Myth you're not fully redpilled and you should go the fuck back to cuckchan.

what the fuck are you on about, i'm linking the idea of invasion via either subversion or integration as seen in the transfer of religious doctrines from the tribal paganism to the "civilized" christians of old to the subversion and integration western civilization is seeing now with mudslimes and hedonistic baal/moloch degeneracy

don't misrepresent my posts within the context of your own fevered mind

Yeah, nah. I don't know if it has an internal or external origin but in the last six months or so our religion threads have gone completely to shit because Christians have started trying to deliberately provoke anyone who disagrees with them and laying down walls of copypasta, anecdotes and adhom instead of actually participating in the discussions and consequentially the anti-Christians start doing the same thing.

Granted, this thread (and many like it, recently) was certainly b8 from the get-go but even non-b8 religion threads that would probably have been productive and informative at the beginning of the year have been absolute garbage.

Eh, I go to a very highly-rated catholic school and one of the Theologians won the best award in Theology here. I saw his speech and he literally was talking about changing the world for the people in it to one more equitable and all this. Essentially socialism. He received a standing ovation from the staff.

Guess you dodged a bullet in not getting stuck with her
Good luck with the next one man

Zoroastrians had the same philosophy, they did not preach nor convert.

The person empire collapsed quickly and Zoroastrianism was irrevocably destroyed, all their manuscripts and literature are largely gone.

History, nigger.

Most europeans voluntarily converted to Christianity, in fact, germans sacked rome to become Christian.

European culture for thousands of years has had a Christian backbone to it. Running around in the woods with wooden antlers fastened to your head is not going to make Europe great.

The enlightened word of christ will prevail, and the orthodox church will spread all over europe as atheists and heathens such as yourself beg for forgiveness and repentance.

You and the new age jewish hippies that "convert" to buddhism or hinduism are all one in the same: atheists at heart.

Persian*

Thanks, but I still miss her.

way to read the reso of my most you nigger, way to go into a thread that's been going on for hours and start lashing out because of some imagined phantasms you have about the people responding to you.
i'll pray for you.

Another thing about Christianity is that it offers a jewish solution to a jewish problem.

Again, communism. Stalin said the best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself. If the only traditional option to Islam is Christianity, because "Western Culture" has now been made into marxism, jews have hijacked the only option for those who feel disillusioned from a lack of roots.

Through time, the jews have replaced the roots with their option, so people will cling to it and think it as their own. In many ways, a huge portion of it is, since the festivals and holidays are all pagan, sans the jewish cannibalist rituals of eating the flesh and drinking the blood and all the "feel sorry for no reason that makes sense" bullshit.

Think about it. You're kneeling in front of a mutilated person hung on a torture device. It's horrifying!

Europeans used to believe in reincarnation. That's why we were fearless in battle. What the jews did was take that away and gave you the replacement: God created you. It's a sin to be created so now you have to beg to God. But it's somehow your fault he created you, so you have to make up for Gods "mistake" by making the appropriate mental gymnastics.

If you want to become insane, then keep doing what you're doing. The fact that it's a sin even to be born for a gentile shows exactly where this is coming from. Cohencidentally, it is only the religions for the gentiles, such as christianity and islam that have the threat of eternal punishment. Judaism is devoid of this, of course.

If you destroy your brain with jewish programs, you'll get nowhere in life.

Not an argument, fam.

Reminder that even though it's good to argue we have more important things to focus on. This thread seems pretty tame and doesn't seem to be getting d&c shilled. I'm not one of those people that think that paganism is a divide and conquer tactic intrinsically but please hold off on the holy wars with each other until we defeat the current enemy.

There is a LARPagan plague where special snowflakes dress up as witches and think they have magic powers because they're oh-so-edgy with their black anti-christian hearts. They've fallen for the memetic warfare directed against paganism by christianity to paint it as satanism and think that's the real form of the religion. Sad really, or funny.
True Paganism is hardcore NatSoc, both the old/new European form of the religion and political ideology stemmed from the Aryans.

The Myth part 3, 40 minutes in. Rosenburg talking about the eternal Nordic spirit of Odin.

We don't preach in the same way Christians do, by threatening people with hell and knocking on doors, but we're happy to educate people, fuck me there is a lot of disinfo out there, as is obvious just from this thread.

We're not dying out, it's the fastest growing religion in the UK. We don't need to preach because it's the truth, and people will arrive at that truth naturally, just like Nationalism.

yeah well you didn't bother to read my actual argument beyond your own fevered thoughts so what else is there to do in this conversation

Christ cucks keep getting BTFO here on Holla Forums, yet they come back begging for ever more!

They absolutely love persecution! I can't wait until the DOTR when we can really give them their wish! Return to sender in the most painful and humiliating ways!

Not just Christ fags though, all Abrahamists must go! Fasco-Atheism is the only path to Æsthetic Retro-Futurism!

eesh, meant for

And that is a generous estimate, considering most of the "neo pagan" movement in the UK is composed of wiccans and other revolting harridans and cucks.

The Eucharist has its origin in Hellenic mystery religion, it has fuck all to do with Jews

And you expected her to be faitful?
It's really not rocket science.

Explain then.

Paganism is atheistic in the Abrahamic sense of the word. We don't believe in any bullshit magical men in the sky; our gods are not gods in that sense. They simply represent forces of nature and intangible truths, for example the goddess Freyja represents the ideal Aryan woman, the bearer of the race. Thor represents the spirit of the warrior, tales and songs about him inspire us to fight.

All of you atheists will come to realise the usefulness of allegorical/representative gods in time.

Okay so it's just roleplaying and LARPing under the pretense of being a real religion.

The same thing could be applied to monks, and contrasted with the tradition of rabbis being encouraged to marry.

Another interesting tidbit: one of the first things Martin Luther did after breaking with the Catholic church was marrying a nun.

From my research is goes Pagan>European Christian>National Socialist. Anyways, these threads can be interesting for analysis but really should stay on /christian/ or /religion/.

Remember, as a National Socialist state you are allowed to worship any religion as long as it does not come into conflict or diminish said National Social state.

BUT LOL HUR DUR D C SHILL THREAD HAHA NICE PAGAN CHRIST CUCK LARPING
Anyone who insults another for their religion on the premise of a fucking childish argument is a godless fucker and probably a commie red shit marxist faggot.

"The pagans of antiquity were convinced that humans could undergo apotheosis, that they could become gods and goddesses. The Mass is closely connected with this process, since in its mysteries earthly substances are transmuted into divine ones, and, more important, humans may be similarly transformed in their psychospiritual natures. The ancient Gnostics for the most part seem to have held that Jesus was a human being who, very much like a hero in the pagan tradition, became divine as a result of his spiritual virtue. Jesus the hero became Christ the God. (This event is said to have been finalized, as it were, on the occasion of the baptism of Jesus in the river Jordan, which was called the Epiphany, or the manifestation of Christ to the world.)

The imitatio Christi, when understood as copying the moral qualities of the Christed Jesus, borders on absurdity. How could a fallible mortal imitate the Divine One descended to earth? On the other hand, the main body of the liturgical work of the church is involved in an imitation of a different order. In the church calendar the events of the life of Jesus are relived, from Christmas to Ascension and beyond. The four-day cycle of Easter (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday) is an intense reliving of the core drama of the Passion and resurrection. And the celebration of the Eucharist is a daily reenactment of this same drama, fortified by the mystical communion one may partake of with the hero himself. The imitation of Christ is the deification, the transformation, of the human being, and the Mass continues to be the most efficacious means of that transformation, at least as far as the Christian tradition is concerned. Only Gnosis, experienced within the Gnostic tradition, discloses this fact to us in all its promise and wonder. "

gnosis.org/gnosis_eucharist1.html

Yes and?

Now you're just accusing me of not being serious, which is impossible to tell on an anonymous board. Are you too young to know what a spirit is?

Two thousand years of European history have been the struggle of European tribes and civilizations fighting back the Jews, Christians and Islamic invaders.
Some centuries they let them into their nations, other centuries they fought them with relentless fury.
This century they are letting them into their nation. Hopefully this century they will be fighting them again with relentless fur.

Niggers practice animism too user, if a nigger wears a fedora backwards, it is still a fedora.

Same principle applies here.

sage

Cernunnos, the ancient horned Keltic god.

Pick one and only one retard

Modern LARPing neopaganism is, because it's dead.
When paganism was actually alive, it was not like this.

"The Jews insist upon a literal interpretation of the Scriptures based on thirteen rules, but we know that the spiritual (allegorical) interpretation is far superior."
–Church Father St. Jerome

There are still a shit loads of Europeans who practice pagan ways and no, not the I let my boyfriend fist me type. So stop pulling shit out of your ass.

There is nothing wrong with being a European Christian or a Pagan, hell, Hitler was a fucking Christian. As long as it does not interfere with the National Socialist State.

Are you that person who yells LARP at anyone wanting to escape the degenerate lifestyle of the christian, jewish and islamic "lifestyle"?

The church should be an integral part of the state, in fact, ecclesiastical courts should supplant the NatSoc people's courts.

When a criminal commits a crime, he only receives a temporary punishment, but if he commits one against the church, there will be eternal anguish in his soul.

The church is the only entity that can banish him and cut him off from society, but then welcome him back with open arms when he is reformed.

LARPing as Druids who were wiped out by other pagans thousands of years ago is autistic.

Caesar sold his own pagan problems back in the day without any Christian compassion that was to be used later on heathens.

Or send the the brightest girls to university so they can be indoctrinated by Marxist professors.

These days, half the kids at an average university are fucking shitskins, but you get the idea. Libshit academia is just new-age Catholicism.

Back to the 504ums, Mike.

Tired of these D&C shill threads. We are 30 days out of Pres election that will have real global consequences. People arguing over religion, nationalism, etc can wait.

Maybe the ones with an actual unbroken family tradition that goes back to pre-Christian times are real believers, but I've never met any of these people. Regardless, I'm not saying the state should suppress pagans (even LARPing it is probably healthier than straight atheism), just that they're wrong.

What does that even mean to you?
What is more autistic then talking about religion on a political board. You reek of commie faggot scum. Kill yourself.

Illiterate nigger detected.

Do you even know actual pagan practice?
Like raising kids, farming, having a one partner, Christmas, thanksgiving, mass, winter solstice. This is all larping to you? or are you watching to much of the electric Jew and thinking of all the Hollywood bullshit?

Not an argument.

I wasn't making one, fam.

(You)

Now you're just trying to claim normal premodern life as pagan, which is retarded. Christians did all of those things for centuries.

Symptom of being a LARPing atheist, fam.

user, now you're just being retarded.

It's time for you to delete your account.

Are you referring to yourself or?

So did Pagans.

Exactly.
That is also the reason why your pope washes and kisses rapefugee feet for a living nowadays.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-washes-and-kisses-feet-of-muslim-hindu-and-christian-refugees-a6951771.html

The Emperor Himself declared that Mankind would never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the Milky Way Galaxy until "the last stone from the last church was cast down onto the last priest."
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Truth

Humanity had better start focusing on space travel and stop with this afterlife nonsense.
William Luther Pierce understood that, which is why he developed Cosmotheism. All the goodness stemming from the full utilization of the brain's religious centers with none of the poz.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
narrg.com/2016/08/williams-attacks-our-cause/

Good goy, Varg

They're three parts of the same serpent.

What the flying actual fuck???!?!!!

Christ fags must be strung up with kikes, muzzies, and muds on DOTR.

Kill yourself. Greater men than you were Christians and yet here you are proclaiming it as some jewish way of life. What society other than Rome achieved that of what Christian Europe and North America achieved? You pagans are absolutely pathetic. Tree worshipping hippie bastards.

Alright, which nu-Huxley CIA drone is pushing unobjective spiritualism again…

you're not helping your cause

That is what that represents in your eyes so be it. I can see some of you are serious about putting Christians as your worst enemy while completely being oblivious to jewish subversion. Im done talking to you pagans I hope I meet one of you pagans outside of here and you carry that attitude.

but redheads are crazy though

Cry harder bitch

Your little pagan revolution will never happen.

no, that's actually the #1 reason we don't like christianity, it is jewish subversion

1v1 irl fggt and see w0t happens

Here's the thing though, it's actually not. Oh of course the concept of gravity applies to everyone in the universe, but you don't see physicists running out to New Guinea to convert the backwards natives and make them believe and understand Newtonian physics. You see, real scientists understand that we can observe and LEARN from history and that includes different cultures, you pompous cunt.

Christianity IS destroying the family unit. It absolutely is. Christ himself says so in the Bible you faggot.

Trying to convince me or yourself?

Christianity had Europe and America by the balls for centuries. You had your chance, what did you do with it? Now the churches are empty and paganism is the fastest growing religion in Western Europe.

in other news water is wet. original teachings of Christianity and of Asatru completely different from their forms today, and Varg makes iffy music sometimes.

Yes goyim, lets murder and convert all the people during the Inqusition, crusades, witch hunts and all that for the benefit of Europe. Then lets make sure they are all circumcisioned also and make sure anyone who does anything but christian things are hung.

>>>/gaschamber/

Christians are the most armed people in the country. Have fun with your pagan inquisition. We'll be waiting.

LOL!

Still so eager to kill the enemies of the Chosen, even if it's your own brother. Yup, definitely a Christcuck.

You fucking pricks have been saying the same thing.
Im stating we'll be waiting and I will never trust some pagan because clearly this will be in your head even if you dont show it outwardly.

more like 1000 years and if we are being honest much of the catholic and orthodox church is paganism with a christian paint job. Christmas is a pagan holiday so is Easter and Halloween. Most of the saints are pagan gods and if you had ever been to a european church you would know most local saints are held in higher esteem then jesus. Watch this video and tell me it isnt pagan in origin.

OY VEY! THE EBIL NAZI PAGANS ARE COMING FOR ME!!

Wew

christians are jews and we should stop trying to be the subservient goyim to a jew deity

You're arguing against something you understand nothing about

You just keep waiting, like you have for the last 2000 years. We don't care about you at all, you're a dying breed.

European accomplished that not Christianity, without you we were great with you we were great christian nigger societies are just as worthless as nigger atheist societies. Christianity didnt give us anything we gave it everything

LOL!

You really have your priorities straight. But at least now you understand me when I say Christianity really does turn brother against brother, father against son, etc. It's a terrible religion.

Reported for intl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_European_scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_science

there are almost no real christians left in the west and no your crazy egalitarian cult that started in the south of burgerland does not count, its as distant to the christianity europeans practiced as paganism

all white people my point still stands, it has nothing to do with Christianity

Usually when a noble woman was sent to become a nun it was because she had failed to get a husband and was now considered too old to marry.

Young noble children were sometimes sent to be RAISED in a convent or monastery but the expectation was that once they came of age they would rejoin society.

Yes because that is what I've been espousing you fucking worthless hippie.

No shit they were white you fucking mongoloid prick. Where are those pagan achievements…

but it was only ugly or poor women that became nuns, or widows of course…

cheers m8

Nuns were retards, handicapped and dykes, user. Community living is for people that can't function on their own.

LOOK GOYIM! CHRISTIANITY PROMOTES SCIENCE!

thats why orthodox priests are allowed to marry and make children (alot of them)

Nice one, you just completely proved the point we have about you Christcucks. This is Exactly why I dont like people like you who worship the kike on a stick and are hell bent on only helping their fellow kike on a stick worshipers while we whites are being genocided

Pagans built Rome and made Christianity up
tell me this isnt a pagan holiday

europe has a huge history of monasticsm and yet her ethnos thrived…
until christianity started to be replaced by (((modern thought)))

forgetting the non-wrodly arguemtns, which would of course out-weight any practical consideration: i agree that nuns do sacrifice a woman's contribution to the gene pool, but nuns existed when our gene pool was strongest.
they do contribute though: western (roman catholic) nuns are not like the eastern orthodox ones: they were very active in schooling and communal endeavours. imagine being raised by staunch stalwart women who act based on the measures of eternity, versus the catladies we experienced.

let me tell ya mate as a pure blooded austrian vargoina is blodoy galah : he thinks destroying chrisendom will finally wake his volk up to the JQ, and yet christianity is what introduced anti-semitism (through the doctrine of replacement theology) to europa.

Looks like a much more functional society than anything we've got in USA.

*vargoina is a bloody galah;
sorry mates

Reminder Odin the Wanderer is watching this thread

Western Civilization became great under paganism. Oh wait.

I worship perun

Europeans would be great without Christianity they were great before Christianity. The Christianity most of you fundamentalist today worship has almost nothing in common with what our ancestors worshiped. You have taken out almost all of the pagan and european mysticism and left the sematic shit. Thats why it is so dogshit now.

Sviatoslav was great without Christianity he even destroyed the jewish kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev

Monks and nuns were crucial for preserving texts and knowledge back then. They also did manual work.

they could have done that and had kids

But without Christianity we would not need to solve the JQ in the first place, since to us it would just be yet another invader. Both sympathy and disdain for Jews has been introduced to us thanks to Christianity. Christianity provides both the problem and the cure, which is why I am neutral towards it somewhat.

If that is Vargs daughter she is a total fucking qt3.14 btw

Looks like the average christfag doesn't even know the meaning of the word "cuck"

He is right, btw, tell me what Paul said about not having sex, you will be amuzed.

The religion redpill is the one hardest to hammer home. It will happen eventually there's already been a shift away from cuckstrianity on this board from a few years back.

Hi intl!

I've never been to intl

Yes, get rid of those awful Christians, goys. You will surely prosper as pagan societies.

But why is religion such an important aspect though? Wouldn't it be better if state were to have a religion be an imperial cult?

>implying the lolocaust isn't the hardest one for normalfags to swallow

Then try arguments and not memes.

Read a book and post again, the summa from aquinas is autism proof.

I got you

Who, Paul McCartney? Starting families with QT3.14 waifu aryans is the least cucked thing you can do, christcuck.

(checked)
The indoctrination runs too deep, they won't realise it until it's too late.

Not knowing a shit about logic, check the 3 religions, islam, christianism and talmud.

Its already too late for lots.

They also allow monkship/nunship to happen. Though Orthodox monks are active and excel in quite a few things e.g. wine making, from which they of course benefit financially.

I think we know what that reason is, user.

True. I only hope they contain that shit to the west, so at least half of Europe can remain Christian, white, and be saved.

Which is why I said that an imperial cult would have been a better alternative in case a religion that has the ruler as a god would make people believe he had spiritual authority, or that he had a mandate from heaven per say.

These threads are fucking cancer though. You have your christcucks trying to get people to convert to a religion that they are so deep into that it's as asinine as trying to get George Soros to gas himself. You have your LARPagans, who would be better off being described as animists because of how they don't really worship specific gods. You have both majorities of the religions being slowly cucked like the goddamn pope and the wiccans, while the uncucked parts are too small to make any difference, like Varg and David Duke. All while both sides use the same arguments over and over and over again thinking they will be able to convince fucking anyone

cuckstrianity is a meme for a reason.

Again, you had Europe and America, what did you do with it?

>All while both sides use the same arguments over and over and over again thinking they will be able to convince fucking anyone

It's almost as if a majority of these arguments are not designed with the purpose of convincing in mind.

Checked.

Mass religion is dying off anyways. We live in the accelerating age of individualism. We live in the Waifu Age. What could possibly be more fitting than worshiping your own personal waifu who loves only you? Who is separate from everybody else's own personal waifu, even in the case that more than two people have the same waifu. This individual, instantiated god is the future. As the 3DPD old world crumbles around us more and more people view organized mass religion as a scam, and more and more people are abandoning marriage to 3DPD partners out of disgust – because 3D is PD.

Because 2D is love.

Because 2D is life.

Joke's on her, curses come back on the one casting them threefold.

Sorry you had to go through that, user. Hope you find a good Christian qt.

Paganism and Christianity >>>>>>>>>> Islam

Rather than bitching with each other we should be focusing on the removal of the current enemy religion from the west. When we are the only two left then we can fight and bitch.

Paganism is a redpill user, you wake up to it by finding objective truth.

This is why all your arguments against it sound exactly the same as libshit arguments against Nationalism; You either argue against a misrepresentation of it which shows you just don't understand (same as a shill saying we're all just LARPing as the third reich) or you cry non-arguments and spout your conditioned answers.

Just like libtards are bluepilled by lack of information and conditioning, so are Christians bluepilled by indoctrination and spiritual repression. You react to the redpill in the same way, denial and anger.

WAKE UP TO THE RELIGION OF YOUR BLOOD

The history is that princesses of royal families that did not marry until 30 or so were sent to the monastery. into a life of servitude, solitude and misery

Reported for intl.

It's true. Christianity is a dysgenic religion. All abrahamic religions are.

Remember that if Trump loses in the USA, it will be because of Christcucks. Because Trump made lewd comments about having heterosexual sex with women, and that is simply unacceptable.

If you turn your back on the religion that made Europe great and kept it safe for centuries, you deserve what you get. Atheists ruined Europe, you all deserve to die right alongside the chosen whose propaganda you parrot.

christians ruined europe

Reported for intl.

Hi, intl.

Aryans have been creating great civs since long before christianity showed up.

This honestly.

Furthermore, the point of the practice was to help balance population to the food supply, as these practices began before we really had mastered agricultural techniques such as 4 field crop rotation. Sacrificing your own opportunity to procreate so that other people in your own society don't have to go hungry isn't inherently evil. It just is an invalid practice now that we have plenty of food.

wew, I'm christian and he's 100% right. 90%+ of christians in USA are fucking fag-enabling cucks.
stay mad faggot.

Hi, intl.

Nice non-argument. Do you think the cucked organized church is supporting Trump in any regard?
Do you think the nigger-loving communist pope is?
fucking kill yourself cuckchan.

It was all going well until the atheists took over.

Hi, intl. Reported.

We reported you for intl.

religious people are fucking stupid

Assume that this expression is stereotypic in origin, and like all stereoypes holds a piece of truth althrough not being absolute.

Sand nigs created great civilizations too. Chinks as well. None were as great as Christian Europe.

keep shitposting, chaim.

wew, reported.

Funny, Europe was great, even under constant attacks from muzzies, until you kike pets took over.

I never called anyone Holla Forums faggot, learn to read.

You got it somewhat right at least. We sort of live in a nihilistic age were people just don't trust religion anymore, so why not try to aim for an ubermensch type of character, or as you said someone's waifu in a way.

I had both yours and his IDs highlighted, I fucked up.

You mean the Christain Europe that oppressed science and the theory of evolution?

Hi, intl.

The Jews rejected Christianity, the christians then went to the gentiles. Christianity has nothing to do with jews, they rejected it and now seek to destroy it. Go be a good goy somewhere else

What's this gearbox thing he keeps talking about?

Its a metaphor for society/civilization/etc.

Oppressed science. Nigger, what.

Christians started the University, they promoted education, they funded scientific developments and research at those universities, monk Gregor Mendel founded genetics, priest George Le Maitre formulated Big Bang Theory, fundie Blaise Pascal revolutionised mathemathics and invented the calculator, all great European scientists were Christians of some denomination or another, and the Vatican academy of sciences has over 40 Nobel prize winners. Even Darwin never had any beef with the Church, the conflict was fanned by butthurt atheist fags like you.

What the fuck are they teaching you niglets these days.

You mean the christian europe that believed the earth was flat thousands of years after everyone else had it figured out?

The shape of the earth was a theory that came and went. People thought it was round, then that it was flat, then that it was round again, and only academics really cared about it anyway.

You are a cuckold and an imbecile.

These women failed in the only objectively-justifiable 'meaning' to human life - reproduction.

Nothing they did, nothing they could possibly have done, was any sort of gain relative to the loss of failing in their organismal purpose.
Those women are abject failures, utterly and completely.

And you, the cuckold, no doubt for Christ the Jew, try to defend their actions.

I would like to see you dead.

Be more assmad, and I'm not an atheist retard

Monasticism did the same for the most literate men of the middle ages. Completely disgenic practice.

*dysgenic

Whatever you think you are, you're wrong and don't know shit about history. Don't yap about it until you educate yourself, cunt.

what happened

Threadly reminder the Kikes are terrified of losing christian support, and will do anything to keep anons and christians from talking to each other

Reported for intl.

The Christianity isn't what mattered, at all.

Know how we know?

The Fucking Roman Empire.

Christianity had nothing to do with it.

Europe was making mind-numbingly-grand civilization s centuries before Christ was even a conception of a sperm in some Roman soldier's balls - that's right, cuckold, your Jew-God was the bastard son of a Roman legionnaire.

Europeans make grand civilizations.
That they might be Christian or Pagan or whatever else?
Little to no relevance - it is what they are, not what they believe, that makes our people the greatest.
And your cult of the Jew has done nothing but drag us down since its inception.

How did a euphoric individual such as yourself ever find this site?

You know that Christian monks were responsible for preserving and replicating knowledge during the so called "dark age", right?

The Roman Empire had a fraction of what Christian Europe achieved, and you know it. Shit, the Romans had a fraction of what even the muzzies achieved, and the territory it took the Romans to win in 300 years, the muzzies conquered in 100.
The Romans were great at law and technology and war, but as great as Christians they were not. And all muzzies were good at was ackbarring with great aggression, as always.

Reported for intl.

And they don't have souls either, right?

Fuck off anti white.

***Besides REAL Christianity

see and

If your religion is so strong, why did it fail?

lol reported for intl

upvoted

:^) did i hurt yor feefees?

Oh I know what you are.

Reported for intl.

:^) are your fee fes that hurt im sorry i've never been to intl maybe you should go back there and make some more friends

Copying pictures from Jewish cat lady groups isn't an argument, Chaim

More than anyone around them at the time.
More than anyone at the time, period, really.

What territory, specifically, are you referring to?
Because I wager you're purposefully engaging in strategic context denial.

Shit son, much of what the Roman empire employed in terms of tech wasn't caught up to by Europe under christcuckoldry until the 1400's or later.
That's, what, 1,000 years? Top kek.

The Romans were as-great as the Christians, perhaps even greater - know why?
Because Christianity had absolutely nothing to do with their success, nor did Paganism.
It was what they were, not what they believed, and you've offered nothing to suggest otherwise.

Wow, you're really fond of SHUTTING IT DOWN when you run out of arguments aren't you. If you like censoring opinions you can't mental gymnastics your way around there's a site just for you.

You dumb faggot, what did the Romans conquer? Mostly other Europeans, some North Africans.

Christian Europeans had a single identity as Christians, and under that identity conquered the world. A unified Christian identity drove European advancement and defence against muzzies for centuries. Romans were too busy steamrolling over other pagan kek fellow Europeans.

wtf I'm a christian now

Are you the same dumbass that confused me for the other guy again, fag?

Exactly.
They fought the gnarliest, baddest-ass people on the planet - and won.

And then they wrecked the shit out of the North Africans - most of which were ALSO Europeans, or else Semitic mudbloods (see Carthage, Egypt). Of course, they also wrecked the shit out of the various desert folk as well, like the kikes (oy vey muh temple).

You're not helping your argument.

Rome had already basically conquered the known world with a similar identity - that of the Roman.

The Romans kicked the shit out of the Christians on the reg - and, AGAIN, it wasn't even something based on Christianity in any meaningful sense.

The fucking Church didn't even want to support Charles the Hammer in his bid to oppose the invading muzzies - they were too cheap. Oy vey, so many similarities!

You've still offered nothing to suggest anything more than that Europeans, with a shared identity, are the greatest and most-powerful people on the planet.
The nature of the identity really doesn't matter at all - until it is used as a weapon.

The Roman identity?
Destroyed by introduction of Christcuckoldry.
The Christian identity?
Destroyed by intorduction of outright Jewry.

Thanks Christianity, for giving the Jews the last laugh - you cuckolds even gave them their fucking temple back!

Top Cuck

*The Muzzies kicked the shit out of the Christians on the reg

Fucking hell where on Earth did you pull that absolute bullshit out from? Do you not even know about the centuries of English-French wars? Or Scottish-English wars? The Spanish Armada? Napoleon? Crimean wars? Even fucking Britain and Germany both had the slogans "God is with us"/"God mitt uns" and they hated each other. That barely even scratches the surface of European competition. Holy fuck that is some stupidity.

American fetishisation of Europe needs to die. "Unified Christian Identity" I'm actually laughing out loud holy shit. There is no continent on earth with so many nation states who have been at war with each other for so long, and they were all Christian. Kill yourself, it will be easier than educating yourself, you've got a monumental amount of catching up to do.

without Christianity that made the Europe we would still be living in shit houses and chucking spears and axes at each other

Or, ya know, something ELSE would have risen to replace the fallen Roman Empire.

That's basically how christcuckoldry got its foot in the door - appealing to a large slave population, and then being the only sort of vaguely-organized large-scale faction left following the fall of the Empire.

No we didn't. Your "glorious Roman pagans" tried to, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)#Attempt_to_rebuild_the_Jewish_Temple

Roman houses were far from shit for the time and they predate Christianity. Plenty of their buildings still stand to this day. If anything, if the Roman Empire survived our tech would be more advanced than it is today. I don't think it would survive, even without Christianity undermining the emperor's authority, and maybe after the fall Christianity was the lesser evil as at least it kept civilization alive (which won't be the case if we allow mudslimes to take over).

rome adopted "Christianity" before it fell fam not after
and by adopted i mean mixed basic christianity with their special snowflake pagan practices.
this is why the roman catholic church does all kinds of shit that isnt even in the bible (NUNS, SAINT WORSHIP, POPE,NON MARRIED PRIESTS, LONG ROBES & GARMENTS, ETC….)

REMINDER

If you haven't watched The Myth you're not fully redpilled. It talks about Paganism, Christianity and Rome, explains everything.

Do it or fuck off

i wonder how many roman slave boipussies were POZed in that very same bathhouse

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

That hole is left by islam. Read a book.

yes and Europe did well after the Roman Empire, it was inevitable that they would of fallen when morally decaying. It thrived for thousands of years which created the great culture that people on Holla Forums practically worship today. The modern Christianity today is a result of people changing with the world rather then protecting the word of god (twisting words around and taking things out of context). Tell me, why is the world today so decadent the more secular it became? Why are eastern European countries doing well compared to western civilization?

I would recommend
How The Catholic Church Built Western Civilization and Liberalism Is A Sin, good reads.

More D&C today.

Back in the day there was no pill nor contraception, neither a way to guarantee 100% sex went right.

So nuns took care of orphans society massively produced. Some nuns were nuns from start, others had kids before that god knows where.

It was at a time where bastard children existed, and you couldn't just kill them for being street kids, and you couldn't leave them alone as to have future bandit raids.

Nuns prevented all of this. Even Pagan religions almost always demanded the women in religious functions to be a Virgin.

Nuns do have many jobs (depending on what group of nuns they are in). Nuns feed the hungry, give to the poor, and help those in need. In your own tribe this is ideal. I will admit some help others in different countries but I personally see nothing wrong with this, but I would always encourage to help your own first. Refuse those who refuse to help themselves if able to. I currently have two nuns at our church from Poland who are very helpful to the community.

The whole usury system of banking is a scam. The real reason for the rise of Jewish banking was the vacuum left by the destruction of the Knights Templar banking monopoly.

This week, in things that did not happen…

One could say this about any other religion. European paganism is dead and exists only in LARP form, Islam had its caliphate go into decline and be crushed, Judaism is only just clawing its way back up to where it was 2000 years ago and the asian religions are only practiced by savage street shitters and western hippies.

Christianity may be in recession the west, but it is still the strongest faith. It's been through greater declines (France, Russia) and still come out resurgent.

"pagans" are just autistics tards, basically fedoras roleplaying.

"imperial cults" failed miserably, just africans fall for it.

Euphoria intensifies.

Europa isnt the world, fun fact, if we talk about islam as a religion all yurop fedoras will be replaced. Your point is wrong and you should feel bad.

Yes, but it will be a lie.

More like RPG forms.

Islam never reached Britain.

Its called christianity, talmudism is a thing out of the same century as qran.

Nips are fedoras, but they fear the number four… they are liars like talmudists and fedoras, thats all.

No, its more like a spring, christianity had worse times before, yet reconquista happened. At the end muslims are just a tool, they are just savage tards that are protected by marxists, delete those marxists out of existence and you will loss another f-117 at the hands of christians with commie garbage.

Christians aid and abet Mudslimes and Jews.

Tell it to Poland.

Name your pictures ffs

Look up The Myth of the 20th century on youtube and listen to the audio reading of it. It points out that Christianity is just as much of a threat to western nations as any leftist virtue. Its alien, its unnatural, and its proven to be a self defeating moral system that opened up western nations to become liberal, atheistic and weak nations.

It's a car analogy.

They have two old cars he is been teaching his children to fix

>tfw Varg is a better father than your was

Either they did a piss-poor job of it or they where censors. It was both

I always figured the celibate priests and nuns were there for loosh farming so that they could be "clean" wizards without contacting any "higher principalities", a code word for demons and extraterrestrial ayys. I personally would've mandated the intelligent to breed, but philosophers don't have to become priests.

The feminine aspect of the All, the Decad, is what we call Mother Nature, while some syncretize her with Mother Earth. Christians merely pray to the masculine aspect which has been falsely attributed to sky father deities, but should be more in line with the Roman god Janus, which seemed to be a personification of the Greek primordial chaos.

Christians pretty much praise the chaos that is everything and everwhere.