Sorry

the moon is only there when you look at it.

that is all.

good day.

By gum… OP is RIGHT!!!'

we schrodinger's moon now

You make a compelling case there, OP. It's hard to refute.

well… yeah. and since anyone is looking at it at any given moment in time, therefore the Moon is always there

The moon is never there. The moon is just a static image projected in the sky.

>does the tree make sound, if it falls and no1 hears it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

>what if ill close my eyes alone in my room? (((da​tamin​ing))) Does the floor disappear? (((da​tamin​ing))) Wont i stumble on the furniture? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Exactly

Not just not seeing it, perceiving it. If you stumble on the furniture it is there because you had interacted with it

I'm loving watching the "Moon Bunny", now it's almost a full moon tbh

Somebody discovered Tom Campbell

but im not interacting with it now

If i can see an object, but i can't see the ground will the object fall? (((da​tamin​ing)))

if noone can see the dark side of the moon then how do we know its dark

in delusional model god percives the ground. In non-delusional it falls. In non-retarded moel, it doesnt, cuz thats not how it works

The moon is actually a reflection. The sky is just a big concave mirror, that's why the reflection of the earth looks so small.

then how come I can record it with my phone without looking at it, go back inside my house and see it on my phone? (((da​tamin​ing)))

but, is the moon really in the video, when you look away? (((da​tamin​ing)))

it is because you can repeat the experiment with your phone with the moon in it to the infinite.

But, if you're not looking at the video, how do you know the moon is there? (((da​tamin​ing)))

you don't need to know the moon is there for it to be there. I don't know who you are, but I'm talking to you, so I can assume you're a person behind a computer or a phone or some other terminal that's connected to the internet.

but if i wasn't talking to you, would you even know i existed? (((da​tamin​ing))) I believe reality is made by the observer. For example, im in my bedroom, right now. If i close my eyes and cover my ears, do my surroundings still exist? (((da​tamin​ing))) Or does it exist, only beecause i look at it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

every1 already told u your perception or existence has no impact on reality

it's not dark
it's the far side of the moon
it's lit by the sun each time the near side is not lit, as in during a new moon
we know it still exists because we're not in a fucking vidya gaem that only displays shit when some dumbass makes some middle-school-grade philosophy brainfarts

but what if we are in a video game
checkmate

but what if u r wrong? (((da​tamin​ing)))

tbh if i'm wrong i have wasted my life and regret many decisions

what if he is right? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Oh. My friend used to say there bunny in the moon, and I thought she just a dreamy weird girl.

if your so smart then explain why the moon doesn't rotate

gravitational lock

why would he be? (((da​tamin​ing))) He gave no evidence

some scientists say that we might be living in a matrix. Some sort of PC program, projected into space..

some dude says toth told him theres a space craft docking at the pyramids to ascend humanity to higher lvl of conciousness

ISLAM IS SHIT!
Go fuck your goats, filthy scum? (((da​tamin​ing)))

If I rape a girl but then cover up my nose and ears and close my eyes, am a really a rapist since I am not perceiving the women? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Reminder: it's a fact that the moon never rotates prove me wrong protip: it's impossible.
This should be easy to refute…

The moon never rotates since it is dead from lack of anime girls.

Could this be true? (((da​tamin​ing)))

'No'

Your dick still feels, user.

Moon is flat.

The moon is made out of nigger dick cheese tbh

what the fuck man