Innawoods

Yuropoor here, am planning to go at least partly innawoods in the upcoming weeks. So innawoods thread. Drop tips, screencaps.
With the kikes trying to steal the nomination from Trump, it fucking is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
youtube.com/watch?v=rrlr02YDr5A
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kansas bro here hoping to make it to the great white north soon if anyone want to help by some land in alaska let me know

Also Alaska is the best state

On the phone so sorry for the poor grammar

Buy batteries, lighters, and baked beans. Solid gold, baby.

This list is fucking retarded, good luck carrying half of that shit.

Lose the axe, lose the saw, lose the machete, bring a collapsible shovel with a serrated edge that can double as a saw (military surplus). Keep the knife and the multitool, but a smaller one than in the picture (doesn't weigh 10 fucking pounds).

The gun is a lot of weight and will be useless if you don't know how to hunt, which is actually fucking hard. Instead learn how to make snares and double down on fishing gear. Also, slingshots are really hard to use. Its a waste of space. You can't consistently hit a target unless if you are way closer than you could ever get.

Lastly, get a nice tent and a good sleeping bag. Probably the two most important things to bring and the reason why I think so many Innawoods guides are written by twelve years olds who have never actually even backpacked. Sleeping under the stars is a good way to freeze your ass off and hammocks are actually kind of a pain in the ass to put up if your not in thick woods.

anything for poorfags?

like home made bow for example since no gunz yuro and other made things

The only time you'll need to go innawoods is if you're government gets captured by full commies and they want to genocide you or put you in camps. Then you hide out and try to make your way to some other country as a refugee, assuming it's over and there's no civil war over it. If there is a civil war, you fight it, not hide out in the woods by yourself.

If it's a slow decay, no point going to the woods. You can weather that by securing yourself financially beforehand and stocking up on food and water.

Sudden collapse like Venzuela? Stock up on food and water beforehand and secure yourself financially.

go commando like this guy

Not even a 12gauge? Nothing to hunt in your country?

No need to bring all these SHTF equipment in a simple innawoods session.
Learn to trap rabbits and/or birds and to fish.
Learn to create shelter (tarp or wood+leafs, fire, intrusion alarm)
Learn to harvest mushrooms, berries, plants.
Learn to filter water.
Learn to cover your tracks.
Learn to observe your environment - climb trees, track game and humans…
Bring adequate equipment with you, considering the skills you want to practice.

I can relate so well.

Don't get fucked by a bear

It hurts

I've done a practice version based off of this and I discovered a bunch of stuff he didn't say.

If you are firing anything large or building anything that will be near a fire you need to mix sand and clay. If it's just clay it will crack.

The best clay is about a foot and a half underground, and even better if it's next to a stream.

Oh yeah, and make sure you know what grows in your area. I had nothing but fucking onions

Bow
youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE

Atlatl (Spear)
youtube.com/watch?v=rrlr02YDr5A

Sling
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE

Pasty weeaboos have a high calorific content if push comes to shove.

Europe doesn't have any real woods to go inna

I don't get why chubby leftists are so jealous of people who are prepared for a return to traditionalism.
Why do you hate that which isn't you? Does it remind you of what you could have been?

he's mixing mostly mud for those huts, but clay tiles for the roof

did not know this. thanks user

It's story time user. Make sure you tell it in layers

I think the idea is that you wont be the only one hunting and you'll fuck the local wildlife out of existence very quickly.

this is true if you live in europe and your government has more or less concreted over the entirity of your continent.

but Americans, Russians, Australians will probably not come across this problem. as long as you know how to get your worth out of a carcass and know how to preserve, you should be ok for quite some time. also moving around helps.

Sorry, no story there. My area just had a lot of onions and I didn't know what else to look for

You'd be surprised. east Europe

lot of those forests are private

-yeast yuro

confirmed for faggot who will starve to death

What does it really mean for a forest to be private?
Is it fenced off? Is it guarded to prevent trespassers? If someone owns a patch of forest, do you think they'll give a fuck about it unless it's for logging or to be sold? Is it even any different from a public forest?
Probably not. A forest is not a Twatter account or a subreddit.

Go back to /k/ with your autism

Make sure you have the right tent and sleep bag or you will freeze to death.

Iodine and coffee filters are a must for bugout bags. Iodine will clean any water, and the coffee filters help extract solids from the water.

Its a joke from the movie Shrek.

no yeah I got it

Coffee filters will only take out soils, get a sand filter. They are like $100 but work really well.

Where are you in Kansas that makes you want to leave?

Have fun getting annexed by Russia in the next 5-10 years.

Scandinavia and eastern Europe have lots of wilderness, ditto northern Scotland "the largest desert by population density" in w. Europe.

The lucky Scandis also have Allmansretten (sp?), the immemorial right to travel the land and use for survival any wild resource they come across. Not sure if the easterners share the tradition, can any Baltic or Visegrad anons weigh in?

Infograph time?

EE student here. Pay attention to the materials in that fox hole radio. They were very remiss in not telling you exactly what kind of "tube" that is, but it's probably a standard cardboard toilet paper roll. Those 120 turns of wire should have been exactly calculated for the diameter of a standard toilet paper roll and you won't get the same performance if you use something else.

Here ya go, buddy.

A lot of Holla Forums knows this, but /k/ is better

There's a thread on >>>/handyman/ with a bunch of shit like this. It's pretty much a dead board, so the thread shouldn't be hard to find.

No you idiot do you have any idea how many deer and turkeys there are that just walk out into streets of semi urban areas in New England?
True, there isn't enough game to feed everyone atm, but assuming the next happening is a grid failure there only needs to be enough to feed like 1/5 of the current population

Are there any good premade survival gear / bug out bags for sale anywhere?

Or general places to get gear,

Hi Varg

You get what you pay for gearwise

Cotton Pads + Candle wax = Cheap Fire Starters

Sling is almost certainly a waste of time, you would need a decade of training to be able to feed yourself using it.
Fred Bear said a man could easily go hungry if relying on a bow for food. Like anything else these things are pointless without practice.

No one like to admit it (especially afterwards)but in a collapse situation there is a bit of 'soylent green' going around which reduced the population somewhat. eg Firtz Haarmann.

There will also be large migrations (some forced) in a collapse so the local population will be a lot smaller.

So in the event of happening, all is well if we kill turkey? Sounds about right. We gotta kill turkey.

i own around 500 acres of forest in eastern yuro and have been at a fair amount of private forests.
i've never seen a forest that was fenced off only seen signs telling me that its private property or on military property signs that say that its military grounds, i dont give a shit about people camping, walking or hunting in my woods don't even care about the few guys that go there for target practice since they picked a spot off the roads and hang their targets off dead trees and hills

private forest means jack shit, unless you walk into someones backyard no one gives a fuck if you don't fuck up the forest with some dumb shit
i swear to god i was this close to setting up barbed wire on the roads because some fags with bikes kept tearing the nice forest apart there, instead of going into the state owned forests nearby

Good, the sooner we don't have to deal with the rest of you burger fags the better. AK is better than any other state except for the gigantic nigger and spic populace known as Anchorage. Fuck tons of natural resources, fuck tons of beautiful women and hard working white folk.

Not looking at buying land but am interested in buying a gillnetter and permit for either Bristol Bay or Cook Inlet

How much is the land in Alaska?