WAZZA

MONEY

MONEY

MONEY

Anyone remembers this guy?

What you think he's been up to? How many of your money he got from gibs?
How many pussies you think he raped by now? How many drugs he sold?

Or you think he got a job, he's now working at the local market, you can even imagine him all dressed up nicely: good evening sir, what a lovely day, that will be 20 euros, have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_people
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watcha slidin', OP?

Gas yourself

Nothing, there's no good thread up to discuss about anything.

Anyone remembers this meme ?

lol

Niggers like you kill this board. You cucks with

will be the last ones left on this board, saging up your own threads like retards.

That nigger is still alive?

Maybe

It really is that good

It is true.

Wow, that Tor ID has convinced me, and everyone else that truly you are not OP.

funny, a lot of threads are worse than cuckchan here

This is a migrant camp ? Holy shit what ungrateful parasites, this is better accomodations than most people living in the country they're invading.

Then you should migrate there.

so why you sage like a triggered cuck?

I know

You spectin' me to get sum job pickin' up dawg sheeeit fo sum muthafuckin' peckawood? Why ain't dem white bois payin' us back fo teachin' dem to bathe n' shit? We invent everyting and dem crackas be stealin' from us yo.

Gettin' tired of dis "we was kangz" bullshit.

WE IZ KANGZ

We need be gettin' paid cause kangz get tribute fuckin' peckawood. We need be rollin' up to our pyramids n' shit.

Remember, if we lose, the kids will be taught that chimney over there will be the oven chambers where we burned hundreds of dindus every day.

Mali, not money.

"money money money"
you really think he is doing a cover-up of ABBA?
he says MALI MALI MALI which is a francophone country
I assume he is from the South of Mali, where 90% of the population live and are niggers. In the Sahara desert live 10% Arab nomads.

Mali is at a crossroads between
- the new invasion route of Libya opened since the war on Khadafi
- the two spanish enclaves in Morocco, Ceuta and Melilla (Melilla is the one they invaded in this 2014 video).

He and others in the full clip (youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA) seem to say something like "BOSA" or "BOZA" which is probably an ethnic group of Mali, the Bozo-Sorko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_people