Adam Curtis lives!

My favourite mang of all time, master of the subtle red pill, usurper of the British Bolshevik Corporation, and man with excellent taste in music, Adam Curtis, is releasing a new documentary soon!

This time round it might not be a subtle red pill at all. He's really going straight at it this time. He does everything but name the jew in works, to such an extent that if you look into ANY of the people or oganisations he involves in his work, it's inevitable you reach the right conclusions. He is a true meme master working hard to guide us away from normie worship.

If you're at all interested, check out his recent documentary Bitter Lake. It's beautifully made and extremely relevant: thoughtmaybe.com/bitter-lake/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nvyeWaVMDrI?t=10m44s
thoughtmaybe.com/by/adam-curtis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

That trailer had anti-Trump vibes, but I'll take it. Century of the Self was one of my first redpills.

One of his core themes is "what's going to emerge AFTER the big happening?" There's an emphasis on the fanaticism with which virtually all groups chase after one big moment that brings them to heaven. I'm not sure it's anti-Trump vibes as much as Adam Curtis trying to look at what will happen after the election already.

Adam Curtis makes great documentaries that are not only brilliantly informed but also groundbreaking in terms of presentation. But he's still a filthy lefty who's too scared to name the jew.

But that's the thing, if you look into anything he talks about, it's nothing but jew jew jew immediately under the surface, aired on the brit's very own propaganda machine. Murdoch Murdoch will never make it to live TV in this age, but Adam Curtis pulls it off using the BBC's own resources against them (like the huge video footage archive and music licensing agreements.)

music is good.
clip assemblage is meh
voices are ok.

Overall, is intriguing.

You mean like the part in Bitter Lake when King Faisal starts railing against Israel and the scary music starts playing?
youtu.be/nvyeWaVMDrI?t=10m44s

Adam Curtis is good but far from perfect. Bitter Lake has really solid info but he had to fuck it up by throwing in lots of half-related footage (maybe because everyone around him is constantly telling him how great he is) The above condensed version is much better. I did like The Power Of Nightmares though. Haven't watched his other stuff except for the small bits of Oh Dearism that are on youtube and which I only agree half with: the part about boomers and their retarded black and white view of the world. But his own conclusion that the modern media somehow wants to keep the viewer apathetic by bombarding them with horrible stories is the result of his own boomer mind not being able to cope with reality. We've seen how the Syria war is being treated by the western media as well as other topics: it's still all propaganda and Adam Curtis is wrong on this one.

Sure you can try to redpill normies with his documentaries but it's still somewhat Alex Jones tier (but without the yelling and conspiritard shit, so maybe it is better) If you want to take bits from documentaries here and there and throw together your own 10-20 minutes of propaganda then Adam Curtis is a very good source I suppose provided you throw in the right parts.

Don't snub artistic elements because they're not ideologically pure enough. We live in the age of meme magic and you still only believe in something if it's presented to you as self-evident proof?

fuck off if you're going to be this retarded

You're too angry to pay attention to something properly. Go away.

No, you're shitting up your own thread with celebrity worship. Fuck you and your BBC endorsed heroes.

See how angry some get when their argument isn't immediately accepted without resistance?

The footage of the Clintons which Adam Curtis used in past documentaries immediately showed us who they really are, for example.

You mean how angry you got because I didn't accept your argument that Adam Curtis is somehow a meme god without resistance? Yeah we all saw that, most anons probably already closed the thread. Good job putting your idol in the spotlight, idiot.

I doubt he does actually know about the JQ or whatever, but it's very funny how many Jews pop up in his documentaries

Probably more too, those are just off the top of my head

This is how shills argue in real life too: ignore, deny, reverse, repeat. Angry sages only help me, fake user.

"yeah he's ok but here's a reasonably formed post expressing my doubts…"
mfw

Hey guys, if this maddened shill intrigues you, you can watch all of Adam Curtis' documentaries here for free: thoughtmaybe.com/by/adam-curtis/ and most will be on youtube as well.

Agreed, normalfags think Michael Moore is a great storyteller but if they even watch one of Adam Curtis' docs they'd understand true artistic prowess, easily one of the best living storytellers. Also in All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace, though he doesn't explicitly mention the Jew most of the names behind the push for systems theory in ecology were kikes, so any informed viewer could do the research and see what similarities they have.
This is great news he's back though.

Beelzebump

Ok so let's watch his documentaries for free and start with a short one then. Vid related. Do you fully agree with everything he is saying here? Do you really think there has been a change in the way that news is presented? Or is it just Adam Curtis own perception of the news that has changed along with him becoming a disillusioned lefty (which he simply became over the years) Tell me how the media coverage of the presidential elections, the war in Syria, the refugee crisis, the mass shooters in the USA and islamic terrorism is not still liberal propaganda with the major difference being that liberals are the ones fully in charge now? How has anything changed now? His tracing the history of lefty politics and how it's intertwined with the media is interesting but in the end he comes to this really dumb conclusion which I think is just him projecting himself. Media is still just propaganda these days designed to keep people supporting Hillary, the war against Assad, the influx of refugees, the banning of guns and presenting islam as a "religion of peace" All of which are not just liberal feels but liberal goals.

I wouldn't have minded debating you on your idol but you're the one who keeps dodging the questions.

10 fucking posts in a 20 post thread…

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS TV WATCHING NIIIIIIIIIGGER

I'm 40.
When I was a child the TV news was very, very Conservative (that is, it agreed that the nuclear family and tradition was the correct way to live your life) - at least here in Yuyope.
Curtis makes a pretty compelling case here to be honest. The lunatic leftie bullshit (fags, trannies etc.) was nowhere to be seen in current affairs programming in the 1980's and would fit nicely into his theory that current news is designed to bewilder people.
Doesn't mean I agree with him - but you seem to be completely unaware of how TV news was presented 30 years ago.

Beelzebump x2 to counter these foolish sages

Good summary OP, and yes he has great taste in music.

Guy has no equals in film.. there is no one like him. If he wrote his connections and observations in a book it would get ignored.

Shills really do just accuse you of whatever CTR instructions theyre using themselves. DARVO liars.

No offense but you seem to be completely unaware of the video you're talking about. Sure I do agree that the media has changed but that's simply because more jews own the media now, just look at Disney as an example of media transitioning from nuclear family values to liberal propaganda. But trust Adam Curtis to never mention that side of the story… Anyway the counter-culture rebels he mentions simply became the establishment later and that's the way it is now and that's how liberal governments got to work together with the media and how they produce propaganda these days. Adam Curtis is just overreacting to that like a little old lady.

Fuck off dipshit.
Call us back when your testicles descend.

I'm just saying what's said in the video. No need to act such a sensitive little faggot. Sorry if you saw life differently when you were a baby. European TV was always much more liberal than American TV, remember we can see tits here. And if you really feel so old and wise then go and take your medication, grandpa.

Here's one of the best critiques of Adam Curtis for all the anti-Adam Curtis anons ITT as your arguments are so far, simplistic.

Nice try Adam.

Watch the video you mongrel, it's wittier than anything you'd come up with I guarantee. From your posts it's also evident you haven't added any new arguments to what conspiracy buffs and anons have been saying about Adam Curtis for years.

Add some new arguments, without cherry-picking your way around his content, and then maybe you won't look like an imbecile to other anons that understand even if Curtis is left-leaning his content/art stands on its own merit.

beelzebump x3

Hey Adam how can you claim you're not a lefty when you make short shit like vid related?

It's like he goes full SJW here.

Fuck yes,

I love this man. He is the biggest redpilling contrarian to ever fly under the liberal radar.

He might appear liberal, and i think he somewhat is, but he is clearly well aware.

You genuinely need to watch all his stuff if you can.

see

beelzebump x4

Come on Adam at least address one of my complaints properly.

I never said that you moron. I'm just saying Adam Curtis is a disillusioned lefty in denial which is common knowledge and his documentaries are good but far from perfect which is a reasonable stance to take. It is absolutely uncalled for to prop him up as some hero for Holla Forums Adam Curtis is much more Holla Forums Try them instead.

The conclusion which he should have reached is one which Holla Forums acts on all the time.

The internet is full of half-truths and strange narratives which make little to no sense. The mainstream governmental narrative is loud and simple because it attempts to be the only narrative which makes sense to the plebs.

His documentaries, style and nature make him a fantastic documentary maker either way.

Thread: don't let the shills discourage you from watching his documentaries. The most important one is Century of the Self. Kikes galore. If they aren't on jewtube, they're on vimeo. If you watch them all you've got a pretty good timeline of the jew takeover, at least as far as the last 90 years or so. He managed to squeak past the censorship because he's posturing as a liberal attacking conservatives.

Bitter Lake is full of useless footage and presented in a confusing/distracting manner. I much prefer the condensed version that's about an hour shorter. I did like the Power Of Nightmares particularly at the time when it came out because there were already plenty of documentaries that completely focused on the 9/11 attacks but ignored the events around it. He focused on the events around it which made it very good imo. Other than that I've only seen a bunch of the short vids that are on youtube which mostly disappointed me. I'd watch one of his long documentaries again if somebody could convince me I wouldn't be wasting my time which so far nobody can do because apparently we're all supposed to worship this guy and sacrifice all our time watching everything he ever made even though some of his shorts are enough to put me off forever but nobody wants to bother arguing with that and instead just call me a shill for only liking half his documentaries.

Nobody needs to convince you of anything. You are spamming this thread and at best all you're doing is being an obnoxious brat to try and bait us into explaining it all to you. Go back to halfchan. Being wrong is no excuse for throwing a tantrum. This is an anonymous imageboard. If you are out of your depth, shut up and lurk more. Your posts are little more than a DDoS attack against the thread. Go back to halfchan, you halfwit.

The Mayfair set is good, it's about the decline of Postwar Britain.

Century of the Self, about the influence of the Freud family, is also always recommended.

They're a lot more straightforward and narrative than Bittler Lake.

You're lucky I don't report you, jude.

Summary for anyone who is interested

The Living Dead: How History influences the Present through memory. Covers German History of the Third Reich and its effect on the German people as of 1995.

The Psychology of Self: the influence of psychology upon politics and ourselves throughout the 20th century. Covers from Edward Bernays to Tony Blair
The Mayfair Set: Focused around interesting characters who created a large number of industries in the later half of the twentieth century, specifically private militaries, strip selling assets to profit from companies and riding pension fund money. Also covered the deregulated capitalistic boom of the 80s.

The Power of Nightmares: The relation between the Neo-cohens and the Islamists. Very interesting introduction to both sectors presented as a history from their founding through the cold war till 2004.

The Trap: God tier film on the influence of game theory on economics, psychology, medicine and political ideologies including freedom.

All watched over by Machines of Loving Grace: Incredibly interesting piece on how cybernetics has influenced the technological, biological and academic worlds over the last 70 years. The first part in particular is very relevant.

Bitter Lake: Just watch the condensed version. The full version is garbage liberal tears.

And you're the fucking OP and so far all you've done is zealously defend your idol by breaking just about every rule of logic and debating. You are a walking advertising board, an intellectual coward and above all a gigantic faggot. Sincerely fuck you.

Thanks, I'll look into those but reminder that OP is a gigantic faggot.

Pandoras box is my favorite.

Not sure why that isnt listed.

The Ted Kazcynski German documentary is a great supplement to All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace, which is my favorite Curtis film.

Why are you so dense?
There's only one faggot sperging in this thread and it's you, most likely because you can't stand others appreciating an artist that you dislike. Unfortunately for you Curtis has been making documentaries likely longer than you've been alive, and on the matter of substance his entire filmography supercedes your accumulated knowledge since birth. A sad fact but it now seems obvious to every user in this thread.
Back to TRS/cuckchan/breitbart with you faggot.

FTFY. All fanboys can stop being so easily butthurt now.

He's just a documentary maker you autist. And he's only half good. Cry moar…

Out comes the reddit lingo. I won't fault you for lacking culture and being unable to recognize artistry. I'll explain it in simple terms.
The ability to bring about catharsis regardless of the medium, my little confused faggot, is the defining trait of an artist. Curtis is thus an artist.

Have an extra bump OP, will be back after some sleep to bump some more.

You mean the German one?
The Net: The Unabomber, LSD and the Internet.

It is a great documentary to complement it.

Adam Curtis is just another proof that most talented artists nowadays are libtards, which is tragic. But you can still take the good bits for what they're worth.

Less than almost anyone else working in the media

of course
btw, watching his documentaries while high is a guaranteed bad kek-trip.

Watching them while not high is worse because it makes you stressed out at how messed up the world is.

So you've called him an artist; a trade that relies on lies and misrepresentations to make its point. You've shot him in the dick and taken both balls off with that comment.

There's no coming back from it, Curtis is an artist.

Mayfair set is the best of his documentaries, by far. It also contains the single most intriguing human being ever to live. Watch it - he's a bit player - but you'll know him when you see him.

Aphex and Burial both in the trailer. Amazing. Adam Curtis is not for everyone. He obfuscates and speaks around some things; hardly any of his points are made directly.

That's so wrong it hurts.
You can use art to illustrate any point, true or not.
You don't even have to have a point to begin with.

That modern day artists starve if they show their powerlevel is an entirely different matter.

Thanks user. Just watched All Watched Over… and really enjoyed it but.

Criticisms are he always manages to blame "us, we" westerners/whites as a whole for everything even genocides between black tribes in Africa (whereas its the western elites who are the ones who fuck up out of arrogance, ideology or white guilt)

However, he makes good observations on how liberal ideals have helped screw up the world through refugee camps, supporting black tribal supremacists or inflicting on populations the latest scientific or ideological fad that turns out to be totally erroneous and highly destructive.

Its clear that the western elites are locked in the fad of multiculti, mass immigration, diversity and liberalism and its causing the white populations across the world to drop like a stone which will likely cause further genocides and instability in the future. Oh god, please will you rid us of our foolish and useless elites indeed.

Yes! Didn't think many would have ever even seen that particular collection let alone have it as their favourites. Jim Slater, Sir James Goldsmith and Tiny Rowland - these men are heroes. They're heroes because they believed the system could defend itself from them, and really tried to become the most perfect predators they could, thinking the system would eventually come up with a more powerful response and continue the cycle:

Since embedded videos can't be set to start at a specific time, it's at 10:22 in this video. Absolutely hits the nail on the head, the man is a legend.

Holla Forumsack's credos:

1: I will stand proudly with the moderators who protect our Donald Trump board from dilution.

2: I will not give in to naysayers who speak ill of memes, mods nor of Trump.

3: I will strive by whatever means: to get a job, to get a six-pac and squatters thighs, to avoid sluts and to never give in to racemixing temptation.