Fresh new thread

What exciting things will it bring¿

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
autism-help.org/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a picture of squirrels fucking.

Here's two men trying to explain something to a boobanimal, and confusing themselves in the process.

Nice.

Dude more

kek

he is going to inject glue into her pussy to keep her from mating with other males

I’m a member of the Crackpipe Association

Wew lad

Sometime, things just go wrong.

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=pDdhzgoi-kI

It's a brand new day ladies and gentlemen. In this moment there are infinite possibilities, which of them will you choose? (((da​tamin​ing))) Personally I would like to take a bath of baked beans and get a photographer to take my picture but who knows, perhaps that's for another day!

Nice!

HAH

If you do not reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep unless you don't reply to this post.

Why I love 4chan.

There is no other place in the world (I’m aware of) where ideas are expressed in such an honest way. It’s raw and beautiful, this fluid collection, of unfiltered and sometimes volatile opinions.

I love thinking and I love ideas. Once you take away the social limitations of communication you are left with the pure concepts/thought-processes. I’ve been exposed to many lines of thinking which society deems as offensive, barbaric and ugly and yet there is merit to these ways of thinking, I have learned valuable things on 4chan.

On 4chan it is incredibly easy to conduct social experiments in a dynamic environment and then dissect exactly what happened, evolving theories through further experimentation. One can pretend to be multiple people, pursuing lines of questioning from different angles at the same time. One can try different variables and see what people react to better (eg. Presentation/framing).

By spending time on 4chan one can learn and improve skills such as researching, IT skills, critical thinking, communication and debate.

4chan is awesome.

Children with autism or Asperger's syndrome may sometimes display challenging behaviors in order to receive our attention or to gain a reaction. It has been noted that often, the child is not concerned if the attention is negative or positive in nature, as long as it is provided. Behaviors such as these require a dual strategy approach, often involving tactical ignoring, particularly in dealing with tantrums.

Tactical ignoring can be one element of a behavior management plan. As such, it is a method of responding to a behavior, complimented by a positive reinforcement schedule and skill development in learning a more appropriate method of seeking attention.

WHAT IS TACTICAL IGNORING? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Tactical ignoring is a strategy where you give no outward sign of recognizing a behavior (e.g. no eye contact, no verbal response, no physical response). However, you are aware of the behavior occurring, and you monitor the child to ensure their safety and the safety of others. Often, you will be able to continue with a conversation with others without acknowledging the attention-seeking behavior.

HOW IS TACTICAL IGNORING USED? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Firstly, the individual is displaying a behavior which is communicating a message. This message, the need for attention or to gain a reaction, requires a response. The aim is to provide the child with positive and quality attention for displaying appropriate behaviors, or for not displaying the desired behavior. When the child displays the desired behavior in order to gain attention, it may be appropriate to tactically ignore the behavior. This strategy uses the same foundation as that underlying Positive Behavior Support and Applied Behavior Analysis in that positive behavior is encouraged with positive reinforcement, and unwanted behaviors are discouraged with ignoring or negative reinforcement.

- autism-help.org/index.htm

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGETT

welcome to Holla Forums 2018