Milo

Okay, so Milo really has to be a plant. I mean my fucking god. What the hell is this video. Why is milo in a pool of pig blood!? I know he has been trying to make himself a Alt Right meme and all, but this takes the cake.

Gee.

Because he's a filthy sodomite who literally beats off with shit for lube they all do

ALT-KIKE ETERNALLY BTFO

Nigger where have you been?

Also: This is a masonic ritual, milo is a "fellow traveler"

He must go.

Please stop posting to increase the average IQ of Holla Forums.

the pictures behind him are of people who have died due to violence by illegals. so he puts up picture of them and then bathes in blood. this is literally the same shit a SJW would do.

FUCKING NEWFAGS.

Reported for Milo thread. Kill yourself for spreading the cancer, OP.

Symbolized by pig's blood.

pigs blood is both haram and non-kosher
shit son, this works on so many levels

I see a pic of Monica Lewinsky

wow this guy is nuts but i didnt expect him to be nuts to such an advanced degree

(((alt-right))) and (((sjw))) are completing each other like the left and the right hand

Pic related. He's a Jewish subverter.

are you not entertained?

That's not kosher

I remember when people on 8ch like him. He made his own board way back when. What happened did everyone leave? Are we all LARPing stormfags now?

Test

Holy fuck. These cards are proof there is more to life than simple reality.

he just wants attention lets not give it to him

wtf

what is it with this fucking cards being so correct about whats happening from the Holla Forums perspective?
we need to look deeper into this.

Who dips their dick in pigs blood and gets an asshole full? That can't be healthy. He's clearly insane.

If this game bears truth, we know two more shills.