Thoughts on Finnish Bolshevik?

Thoughts on Finnish Bolshevik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0knCTdRBwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure that's a russian bolshevik

>>>/trash/

The Youtuber you fools!!!

Sure, I quite like him. He's pretty informative in what he says and is well read from what I've seen.

his videos are like a cross between jason unruhe and sargon of akkad

So he sucks?

Isn't he too tankie? Like, he always defends the Bolsheviks and USSR

he has a pretty good personality imo but he's a tankie and that infects everything, also i mainly said he's like sargon cause he makes like 20-40 minute videos of pretty much just talking over stills

I disagree here. I'm an anarchist but at least the finnishbolshevik seems to read and does say more substantive things. His video actually have content. Sargon is a man child, who doesn't know shit. I do agree that like Sargon, he does overdo their length though.

He's quite tankie but a lot of what he says is backed up by facts and whatnot. I wouldn't consider myself a tankie but I am willing to defend the USSR more than most on this board. A lot of what he says has a good basis. He argues pretty well also, idk I'd give him a listen if you can.

yeah he reads more stuff but what he reads is pure tank

This is pretty much bullshit posing.
Like he will claim he read such or such book and then go on to say things that either are not in the text in question, extracts shit from important context which a person who actually read would know, and his opinions on such or such author or event are quite coincidentally tankiddie opinions that you can debunk with a couple of quotes from basic research.

FinnishBolshevik is standard for bolshevik discourse, that is all in all pretty bad.

so you can debunk him by using the same shitty shtick?
Sounds like cognitive dissonance.

Well, you can use the same shitty shtick against him (or against anyone for that matter) if you wanted. Doesn't make it a good debunking though.
Beyond that, I don't see the dissonance.

I wonder…

At least he's better than Jason.

That praise is so faint it might as well be an insult.

He seems like a cool guy but he's just a way better Jason tbh
Tankies gonna Tank and all that
still I do check up on his videos from time to time

Almost one century latter and people still fall for Trotskyist/Revisionists/Liberal/CIA propaganda, and still call themselfs communists.

Literally pure stalinist asshat.
Literally traitor for the majority communists(euro communists, the most dominant brand of theory in Finland since 1940`s)

trotsky was even worse than stalin fam

Traitor based on what?

UK Troskyist parties that aplied this term to real M-L

On what the Communist Party of Finland was and wanted post-civil war. Even Moscow disliked them for being overly radical. People like him turned communist parties in Finland into jokes, and we have never regained our popular support after the "taistolaiset(taistoism)" ruined our standing in unions and other public mass organizations.

Stalin was much heinous things, but not ugly. Look at his serene buddha face.

I agree.
And young Stalin is literally 12/10!

I bet he would kick your asses in a debate

I don`t talk to splinters.

the fuck is that?

Shit…
He's the biggest tankie I have ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0knCTdRBwA

I didn't really know what a tankie was, but through watching finnishbolshevik, I kind of understand now.