Mark Cuban Threatens Trump Employees

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just virtue signaling, but I am getting tired of this whole guilt-by-proxy concept.

Add him to the list of traitors.

He's been on it for months now. He never backed Trump, and has been an Illary supporter since the beginning. He's a Jew, are you surprised?

who is he even? souds like some nobody who thinks he is somebody

He's a government gibs baby with nothing to show for it. Give him the rope.

nice edit

Pfft hahahahaha. Is that little cuck desperate or retarded? Both?

I know, I just wanted to add him again for the 50th time. He need to be hung, drawn, and quartered.

He's a conniving kike. He's not even worthy of being on the list of traitors.

Nice (1)

When Donald started out, he claimed to be one of Trump's friends. Once that became 'toxic', he bailed out like a bitch.

(checked)

Typical kike flailing. Neurotic to the bone, ever-scorned by rejection, no honor or humility to be found.

Mark (((Chabenisky))) actually begged God-Emperor to put him on the ticket as VP after hosting a Trump rally in one of his stadiums. Trump laughed in his face, and Cuban immediately started sucking $hillary's clit thereafter. Total kike behavior. He needs the gas.

Doesn't matter. This is disgusting bullshit because he is essentially calling for the blacklisting and bullying of people who are just trying to make a paycheck. We could trash him for being out of touch with the working man and tell him this is why they don;t want to vote for Hillary to put him in his place. I'd much rather someone shoot him in his kike face but still, this is the kind of bullshit the media should be making a big deal about. Shit is sickening.

Yes.

If Trump doesn't win, they're going to do everything they can to ruin his life. Trump is going to have to cross the Rubicon.

a jew

We should organize a massive boycott against the Mavericks.

The Mavericks have been doing a pretty job of that themselves since ~2011 tbh fam.

Those niggers stink to high heaven. Can't do shit in the post-season.

If they work for Trump, why would it matter to them if they're employable by anyone else? Would imagine job security and pay is pretty good so long as they're doing their job right.

This is what Jews do, and (((Cuban))) – actually Chabiensky, a Russian Jew – was always on board with the globalist Jewish agenda. He epitomizes it. He doesn't give two shits about America or the West, but on the contrary is an enemy of them, because he is a Jew.

As soon as you are identified as against Jews, against globalist equalization, against their destructive nature to turn the world into a pit of raceless slaves with the Jews at the top as the managerial race, they do everything they can to disempower you: from the lowly college student writing a paper getting unjustly failed to damage their GPA (or worse, kicked out, etc), all the way to big shots in business, people with real power, real jobs.

It's why no wealthy people today are anti-semitic, because even they know that all of their money is nothing in the face of all of the Jews' – who will gang up – collective capital. The only way the Jew goes down is through a spiritual rebirth, where the last remnants of the West decide against it en masse, and either achieve their ends through the political process.

The only other two options are:
– Finding ways to achieve supremacy via technological methods to suppress: the historical methods of militarism, used by Spartans against Helots, Prussians against their foes, Napoleon against his, Romans over Gauls. This is probably long gone in the modern surveillance world with nuclear weapons, advanced aircraft, etc. To get to that level today – a level where an individual or group of individuals, a veritable minority – had a level of force to subdue the majority, would require a revolutionary invention in weapons technology.

Barring brute force in terms of minorities subjecting majorities in the classical sense, the only other option is doing everything you can to destabilize the system. These terms were spoken of in the Weimar Republic. People like Spengler wrote their books with an objective of destabilizing and "poking holes" in what the Weimar Republic was with all of its degeneracy and languishing slavery.

In short, the job in that regard is to throw ice water on people as much as we can, to make them see that there is more to life than being some bottom feeding slave who has a car payment, some processed food, a shit wage, an apartment, a negative net worth with student loans, and trying to get their fuck on on the weekend, joining the hordes with HPV.

Sadly, you really aren't going to make much ground, because whites – by and large – today are just as degenerate as those Weimar Republic fucks, and do you know what really changed that back then? Seeing the SA on the ground in the 20's, stirring shit up, fighting, violence, fucking with the communists and the Jews. The visceral image of real force.

People who think they're "making a dent" with their piss ant 200k youtube videos are laughable. If you say anything real, anything damaging, anything that can hurt, you're flagged and removed for hate speech. You can all say what you want about that Evalion, but it was surreal for a lot of people to hear some young white woman reading Mein Kampf, pumping up Hitler. Say what you want, but that got a lot of eyeballs, and that was good. Anyone denying that is a shill.

I remember when Alex (((Lifschitz))), son of an israeli merchant of death, said the same about gamergate supporters. That's how jews keep the gentile under control, by fear of becoming unemployable.

Yet these retards are hurr durring about Trump and thumbs upping Alex Jones making Hitler analogies trying to shill his "DNA booster" pills. It's ironic that a fat fuck sells health products.

I dont think the "mark of the beast" refers to an actual mark, like how insane evangelicucks shit their pants over bar codes, but is instead a metaphor for for economic control by (((these people))).

Haha, it's like they're trying to help us after all!

t. wagecuck

Smh

Just like all those African Americans unjustly denied access to employment/housing because of convictions they got as teenagers. People never change, you know.

Does anyone even listen to themselves talk anymore?

GOP JUDASES
They have either unendorsed Trump or said they're not voting for Trump.

RNC Phone 877-340-8969 and 202-863-8638 / Fax 202-863.8654
Report: phone puts you on hold infinitely, use fax instead.

[x] Ann Wagner, Representative (MO 2nd District)
[x] Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor (CA)
[x] Barbara Comstock, Representative (VA 10th District) Phone 202-225-5136 / Fax 202-225-0437
[x] Ben Sasse, Senator (NE) Phone (202) 224-4224 / Fax 202-228-0436
[x] Bradley Byrne, Representative (AL 1st District) Phone 202-225-4931 / Fax 202-225-0562
[x] Bruce Rauner, Governor (IL)
[x] Carly Fiorina
[x] Charlie Dent, Representative (PA 15th District)
[x] Cory Scott Gardner, Representative (CO 4th District)
[x] Cresent Hardy, Representative (NV 4th District)
[x] Dan Sullivan, Senator (AK)
[x] Deb Fischer, Senator (NB)
[x] Dennis Daugaard, Governor (SD)
[x] Entire Bush Family
[x] Fred Upton, Representative (MI 6th District)
[x] Gary Herbert, Governor (UT)
[x] Jason Chaffetz, Representative (UT 3rd District) Phone 202-225-7751 / Fax 202-225-5629
[x] Jeffrey Flake, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-4521 / Fax 202-228-0515
[x] Joe Heck, Representative (NV 3rd District)
[x] John F. Kirby, Retired Rear Admiral
[x] John Kasich, Governor (OH)
[x] John McCain, Senator (AZ) Phone 202-224-2235 / Fax 202-228-2862
[x] John Thune, Senator (SD) Phone 202-224-2321 / Fax 202-228-5429
[x] Kelly Ayotte, Senator (NH)
[x] Lindsey Graham, Senator (SC)
[x] Lisa Murkowski, Senator (AK)
[x] Mark Kirk, Senator (IL) Phone 202-224-2854 / Fax 202-228-4611
[x] Martha Roby, Representative (AL 2nd District) Phone 202-225-2901 / Fax 202-225-8913
[x] Mike Coffman, Representative (CO 6th District) Phone 202-225-7882 / Fax 202-226-4623
[x] Mike Crapo, Senator (ID) Phone (202) 224-6142 / Fax 202-228-1375
[x] Mike Lee, Senator (UT) Phone 801-524-5933 / Fax 801-524-5730
[x] Mitch McConnell, Senator (KY)
[x] Mitt Romney
[x] Nikki Haley, Governor (SC)
[x] Paul Ryan (WI) phone 202-225-3031 / fax 202-225-3393
[x] Rep. Chris Stewart (UT 2nd District)
[x] Robert Bentley, Governor (AL)
[x] Rodney Davis, Representative (IL 13th District)
[x] Scott Garrett, Representative (NJ 5th District)
[x] Shelley Moore Capito, Senator (WV) Phone 202-224-6472 and 304-347-5372 / Fax 202-224-7665
[x] Susan Collins, Senator (ME)

GOP LOYAL LIONS
They've all expressed continued support for Trump.
[✓] Ben Carson
[✓] Bob Dole
[✓] Jeff Sessions, Senator (AL)
[✓] John Cornyn, Senator (TX)
[✓] Kevin McCarthy, Representative (CA 23rd District) (House Majority Leader)
[✓] Mike Pence, Governor (IN)
[✓] Rudy Giuliani
[✓] Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr
[✓] Steve Scalise, Representative (LA 1st District)) (House Majority Whip)

Sources:

archive.fo/Rn6N7
archive.is/2RJtB
archive.fo/EUEYq
archive.fo/uObQ5

You're right about her impact however inadvertent it was, but she's still a degenerate cam whore out for the shekels regardless.

Thanks for reminding me to apply to the local Trump tower, OP.

Its not a bad idea really. Round up all the cucks and brand a giant "C" into their forehead.

will Mark Cuban be the first to swing on the DOTR?

Hes all yours, dude.

This kike is trying to be the first Jewish nominee for president by a major political party.

Holy shit, what's with the Roof-style comments tonight?

Hillary campaign jimmies rustled? Trying to get the site popped?

I'm pretty sure Anons are just really sick of this blatant kike bullshit and it's starting to show. In fact, I'm pretty sure even Normies are starting to rage. Year of the Fire Monkey is really delivering in terms of bringing the chaos to the forefront.

Someone should ask Jewban how long he knew this barfly before he started pawing her tits and pressing his dick into her ass.

boycott war?

I'm just tired of this bullshit and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same. The left had better hope Trump wins because if not, there will most likely be blood. People will be pissed. Even more so because the left will make a point to remind people until they flip and out literally drench places in blood.

People who have season tickets for the Mavs should get refunds and chargebacks.

lol its been fun

dubs agrees

dubs confirm kike

You saw the DEFCON update too, huh?

>reddit spacing

I hope Mark dies by their slitting

*throat

Trump is sacrificing himself for his country, I can't think of anyone in politics who's done the same.

Expect to see this headline any moment now

Have a higher res version.

You know, why haven't we had a Jewish president or even VP yet? Pretty odd considering their hold everywhere else, you'd think they couldn't taken the top seat decades ago.

Off the top of my head I guess it's either 1. They prefer playing in the shadows or 2. Deep down, the people never trusts a slimey jew no matter how pozzed they are.

or were there any cryptojew prrsidents?

Wouldn't want to put a jew in a place to be assassinated when you could put a goy there instead

Plus most people subconsciously distrust jews

They ran the most successful Republican campaign in generations; Record turnout, beat out 17 primary opponents, neck and neck with the most corrupt establishment candidate ever in spite of constant media and inter-party sabotage

They're the fucking dream team.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND EAT A BULLET, MARK

In case anyone isn't aware of why Mark Cuban is so assmad at Trump, let me lay it out for you.

They have been enemies ever since.

aka drug dealer

Man, no wonder he's so ass-burnt.

This is called blackballing, and it used to be illegal.

Don't Call him Cuban, his name is really Chabenisky because he is a Russian Jew, the kind that killed millions.
He is still salty and dresses like a child.
Trump: 1
Chabenisky: 0

We have plenty of rope to spare.

Smug as fuck. Cuban absolutely BTFO

Bahahahahhahaha. That smug cunt Cuban needs a shot in the chops.

What's even funnier is if scum like Cuban had any humility, they'd see this as a reassuring message and would focus more on Trump offering his services if he ever decided to get back into the television industry

"Teddy" Theodore Rosenfeld, Eisenhower " the Swedish jew", Barry Soetero, whos mother Stanley Ann Dunham is a jew. Hillary might have some kike blood as well that would explain why Barry Goldwater helped get her into politics and why Saul Alinsky is her hero. They are crypto kikes, with Bolshevik Bernie being so popular recently they may start being more open about their roots, or they may keep lying like the jews they are, honesty was never a kike virtue

He owns the Dallas Mavericks

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

It's signalling alright. It's telling us who the Communists are. I hope dirt gets spilled on every one of these motherfuckers from 10 years ago. Many of the people being very vocal today were sinus deep in cocaine, and balls/tongue deep in ass in the 70s-80s.

The only blacklists we should be having are against these fucking commies.

And then people wonder why the working class is supporting Trump.

Johnson's wife (((Ladybird))) was a major shareholder of Bell helicopters, which incidentally saw the largest production run of aircraft in the history of armed conflict during the Vietnam War. Pure coincidence, I assure you.