Let me tell you what the Alt-Right actually is

I can't believe that I have to spell this shit out for you fucking stupid autistic morons.

How does it feel tonight, sitting there, on the verge of disaster, imagining a Trump defeat (imo possible, but unlikely) and remembering the bullshit drama of TRS shit that you were wrapped up in just a day ago? It feels like that argument was COMPLETELY FUCKING INCONSEQUENTIAL.

WHY, you ask? Because at this moment you feel like we're losing. When we're losing, these petty differences mean NOTHING and you'd give everything to secure victory.

But when we're WINNING, you have the available resources to rip on your fellows and feel you can afford to divide amongst your own ranks. When we're winning, we can afford to do "purity spiraling".

I think this says something about the heart of European man. When we're winning we can afford to fight amongst ourselves. When we are losing we must pull together.

Anyway, you fucking idiots go on and on about not being "alt-right", as if it fucking matters what we call this thing. This THING (for RIGHT NOW) is the MOVEMENT TO ELECT DONALD J TRUMP and that is what the ALT RIGHT fucking IS!. Jump into the big tent and get this one fucking job finished before we divide. The ALT RIGHT is nothing but the NAME BRAND attached to the MEME of electing DONALD TRUMP.

All fronts must unite now. Anyone pushing any agenda other than the election of TRUMP on NOVEMBER 8 is a fucking shill.

8pol/4pol/TRS/Iron March/Stormfront/Molyneux/Milo/Wikileaks/ etc. etc. WHO THE FUCK CARES?!? Hang the fucking dissidents after the election. Nothing else matters until November 8th other than MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat a salty tear you fag
trump will win even without you

We already knew, imbecile.

Goddamnit I hope you're right.

Everybody knows this

You just wasted half an hour.

Yeah, no shit. I suppose some need to hear/read it, though.

No one knows what the alt-right is.

Why are you still talking about this shit when Trump needs all energies focused on helping him win?

The alt what?

Fuck off, Redditor.

Yeah no shit. but TRS is still cancer alt right shit

I don't care if they exist, as long as they do it somewhere else and eave this place alone. I will never understand why it is so hard for some people to let someone have their place and peace.

As opposed to what? The great work Holla Forums is doing to build an alternative media?

It wasn't a waste. I like typing.

We already know, nigger.

The real reason you made this post because you were feeling insecure about Trump winning and decided to project that onto the entire board. Not everyone is a precious bitch who loses faith every time the MSM cunts pull some new kikery. Some of the people on this board know what's going on behind the scenes. Some of them have been involved in politics for many years. Some may even be directly involved with the Trump campaign.

Sack up, you pussy. Stop letting the kikes get in your head. Go do 100 push ups, take a cold shower, and then clean your favorite firearm. Trump is winning. Act like a winner.

Can one of you TRSfaggots invite a lonely autist user with no friends to your super secret club? [email protected]/* */

A kike meme.

Feels a lot like winning tbh fam

No friends on the left. The alt-right is to our left.

You’re retarded.

I want Trump to lose because that means the race war can start.

As I see it Holla Forums is the x-plane pushing the limits of the right and always at the leading edge. TRS is the 737 which gets the average man from point A to point B.

At this point i think a race war is going to start either way within the next few years.

Anyways sage for Alt-Kike. The only reason you exist is so the jews could create the opposition, name its leaders, and castrate its ability to actually do anything useful. You aren't helping.

A reasonable analogy.
What's with all the fighting about fags, though?
It reeks of D&C.
What gives?

(Checked)
The debate really comes down to whether we attack pro-white fags right now or after the election. Milo must be fought because he is not pro-white. As for the others (who don't signal against whites) I think we can wait until after Nov 8 to figure out how to remove them from the movement; But they WILL be removed from the movement.

(checked)
So your plan is to decide if you want to punch rightward now, or later?

The only acceptable answer is later.

The alt-kike can get aids and die.

Why would a TRShill create this thread when currently we're facing attacks on all fronts and the potential for more leaks against Trump? Because as everyone has come to know, they're egoistic little faggots that care more about their image than their actions. OP either fuck off and stay at your namefag forum or get to digging/meming.
When we're in the trenches nobody's going to care about you being a tranny or faggot, but after battle ends, you bet we'll remind you that you're still a little faggot that sucks up to alt kike trannies.

My point exactly.
This kind of infighting at this point seems awfully (((suspicious))).

This is a d&c thread. Everyone already knows this. Hide and ignore this. Infighting happens after we MAGA

No. "Alt Right" is a name created by libshit leaders to eventually call for the execution of political opponents their libshit retard followers will buy into and cheer on. Saying "we're going to round up 50% of the population" is too much even for those zealots, but saying "we're going to round up the alt-right minority of the majority because of racism and social justice" is perfectly fine with them - many of them even think it was their own idea. It won't be until the entire right is gone that the "Alt Right" is "gone" if it is allowed to persist as a meme.

I can't believe you still don't get why the alt-right label is discouraged here. It's almost like you are a dense outsider who hasn't lurked long enough.
Fuck off with this shit. There are plenty of other places you can spew this shit but you chose the place that is the least receptive and has rejected your ideas over and over again. Take the hint and go away.

Honestly I'm so fine with this mentality. I think you purists got so comfortable in the last week while things were looking good that you thought it was worthwhile to spend time shitting in the kiddiepool. This thread is a reminder that after the 8th we can declare war, but before then we MAGA.

Not a purist faggot, your shit arguments don't work here, just an user that values anonymity. And no the reason why anons called attention to the TRShilling ops was because we had proof of such ops and cancer needed to be addressed before more exploitable anons adopted the bullshit alt kike categorization.

Who are you to decide where the digits go?

Tl;dr: I was going to shitpost and this shit makes great oc anyway!

sage

Consider the record corrected

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1