Only the very best songs ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
youtu.be/iupLvcpV3eU
discogs.com/artist/332625-Jeff-Porcaro?
youtu.be/EIFlhzdILMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey ya wtf happened to my creed thread
good eye, user. it is imperative we maintain at least one thread dedicated to creed in Holla Forums catalog at all times

most here are creedpilled and we need to keep it that way

So true, more anons need to get Creedpilled tbh.

My sacrifice is better though

Disdainforplebs.jpg
Blind Guardian - Wheel of Time

the guitars starting at 2:09

Why live.

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=pqHi_aZQ9EU&bpctr=1519712060

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=DPyOhP1GTRQ&list=RDEMbNDAgPMWXOlDtoyevVAnwg

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=iijKLHCQw5o

This guy played in a bunch of Paul Simon's tracks, he played that cool groove in 50 ways to leave your lover

i'll check it out thanks!

I go to discogs and check out who played whatever on x, there are a bunch of really top notch players like him that were all studio musicians that we've all heard but were behind the scenes
I saw this by him and it blew my mind how thick a groove can be.
youtu.be/iupLvcpV3eU

Another guy who I'm only starting to appreciate is guy embedded - Jeff Porcaro
He's best known as the drummer for toto (I dont really like them much) but he is such a precise and cool percussionist that I 100% guarantee you've listened to 100 times and not realised it.
discogs.com/artist/332625-Jeff-Porcaro? (((da​tamin​ing)))filter_anv=0&type=Credits

All I listen to these days are musicians explaining what is really going on. Victor Wooten is a great bassist who actually understands music. Most musicians just play well, not many actually grasp the subtle complexities and can manipulate them.

I believe is a great song by him. His voice is great in it.
This climax at the end comes on so strong.

i have like 200 Frankie Laine songs i got from an archive lol.
I've been trying to find all his records but it's hard. He made alot.

A lot of those old artists just made LP's and heaps of them have an A side that is a B side from some other one, they're really hard to find too.
I had that issue when I was going through my blues phase, most of it was made before "albums" existed.

Funny you are posting Glenn Campbell.
In a way his stuff is what sent me on the studio musician thing (not really, Leon Russell was but Leon and him were both session musicians at the same place, that and the motown band made me realise how some real talent gets missed)
The motown band "the funk bro's" had more number ones than elvis, the beatles and the stones combined and noone knows of them because the music was credited to The supremes, the jackson 5, marvin gaye etc.

i got into him through Elvis. I looked up gentle on my mind and discovered Glen Campbell and his version. I still prefer Glens version.

There's a high chance Glenn played on the original.

i'm trying to find a version of the Hawaiian wedding song I found on some old record but I can't remember the singers name who covered it lol.

For the longest time I never could find this song because I could hardly hear the lyrics. Thanks user

I first heard the Hawaiian War Chant at the Tiki Room at Disneyland. My uncle has an original vinyl from the Disneyworld version in his collection

step aside kiddos.

abba is always nice
very nice

VERY NICE

Can someone make this a webm? (((da​tamin​ing))) It's literally impossible to find any Prince songs online other than official Jewtube videos because he was so crazy about his copyright during his lifetime. I can't seem to be able to properly get it down to size and I think however I'm compressing it is fucking with the lower bands of the audio

Also if you want more ABBA I could provide

download through "clipgrab" and convert it yourself, or stream it through vlc and save it

Thanks but I know them very well. i think that the formatting of the reply got lost somewhere

It softlocks VLC when I try to use it to grab the MRL but I'll try something else

rip, i use the dl software, it's based in germany not the US

real part starts at 2:42

while we're on instrumental music I think embed related is obligatory

a classic
very.nice.

it gets hung up rip

Does it spit errors that it's not using H264 codecs or filesizes? (((da​tamin​ing)))

no it just stays at 100% for a while. Tried uploading twice and waiting for the 5 minute mark on 100% and it didn't do anything>>7791206

my internet is puking all over itself i guess, ill upload to mega

thanks m8

already done. The problem is it's too big for Holla Forums, 8chans limit is 16MBs. I'll try and see if I can compress it more

alright, taking it down then
do you want the audio only? (((da​tamin​ing)))

GOAT tbh

Got a render at 128kb/s bitrate

Still have a good 5 MBs to spare so I think I can do a little bit better

at 200kb/s it's exactly 10 MBs

I think that's fine, I like nice round numbers anyways

Well, it was 10MBs before 8chans upload server changed the file checksum like it does for some reason

fixed

Requiem

FISH

GOD-TIER

That singing is like a drug tbh.

God tier

LET ROLL AROUND IN THE MUD!

Classic. Downloaded that on Napster decades ago. I couldn't find it anywhere for so long

youtu.be/EIFlhzdILMc
Watch this on weeds bro.

Yus

jpop garbage. the new theme is 1000000x better