kek-energy.com/
www2.kek.jp/proffice/archives/intra-e/data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut

only kikes believe in those

Half Life 3 is out now.
It is real life.

Les memes, Jacques

Kek doesn't deal in prophecy. We channel kek to use meme magic and create the future.

CHECK'N 'EM

I partly agree, however, I think we would benefit from realizing time isn't objective. We think theres a past and future because we seem limited to this slice of time we're calling the Present, but that limitation is only perceived.

kek.jp/en/index.html

or HL3 has been released as a VR simulation & you've lost base reality. In fact this is the game's way of letting you know.

2nd pic's a shop that's already made its way around the web and doesn't have to do with kek

Spot the skype

Wake up. You need to wake up.

Gabe, how fucking much did this bullshit universe cost me? I better not be in debt when I wake up from this and my childrens books better be the same as I remember them being.

(checked)
It's not channeling, it's communion.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reported.

oy vey, did i trigger you kike?

reported.

there is no need to be mad

WEW
LAD

reported

REPORTED

Triggered this hard by kek, wew kike.

thats cool. Anything else you want to contribute to this thread before you leave to shill another thread?

no, this skype self-censorship is a derail attempt. let's get back to kek.

No one advocates using skype here it's to use on google websites and autists don't get the fucking point, but I get your point let's see if I have some o.c to make up for my sings.

I am sorry kek, for the err of my ways.
Praise Kek, May lulz be upon him.

What kind of game is Valve playing now?

FUCKING CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

(checked)

Reminder that the Large Hadron Collider had a short circuit the same day as the 4u9525 Plane Crash /bane/ egregore

https: //tatoott1009.com/2015/03/24/cern-magnet-short-circuit-today-march-24-2015/

KEK cannot stop being energy related, reminder KEK has a power company in kosovo.
kek-energy.com/

This is getting freaky

Don't worry the berrystone bears are still as you remember them.

Checked reminder kek is our Lord

And by ours I mean pols

I'd be laughing at this is I wasn't so terrified

www2.kek.jp/proffice/archives/intra-e/data/

What's to be afraid of? We are remembering our past - this is a momumental period in history that we are at the cusp of. But dont let it get to your head, it was ordained since days long lost.

wut

FUCKING CHECKED
KEK IS HIGH ENERGY

I am growing increasingly concerned we the currently unfolding event's

Shadiley dot com

I couldn't have believed when I first played S;G that in five years I'm experiencing it IRL.

I wonder if thats the case.
Personally, this version of me would never, ever, EVER play a game in VR, but is the me outside the game stupid enough to do it?

you guys are missing it.
Kek isnt high energy, its high energy ACCELERANT, You know the old "god helps those who help themselves?" what if Kek accelerates those with high energy?

kek

But I thought they were called the Bea–no…

NO

so is that mossman on the left?

Higgs Boson is more like an anomaly than a particle. It's a point of phase cancellation with other realities/dimensions/ether/god- whatever you want to call it.

Another notch for higher energy. Praise kek

Need to lobby them to repaint it with this scheme next time they refit it.

higgs boson is more like a scam than an anomaly

www.milesmathis.com/higgs2.pdf

(sieg heil'd)
We've created something wonderful anons, be happy for there is hope in the world, and hope for the future.

TLDR, but I'm going to assume that it claims it based on technicalities, and attempts to assert that something else is more plausible, completely ignoring the fact that everyone is going to understand it differently. I've seen this same scenario when discussing things of this nature with my friends.

If not, then excuse my sperg, and I'll actually go and read it.

ch-ch-ch-checked

was vril a precursive, or just another form to our current memetically arisen KEK?

there are many parallels, hell, a primary basis of social power is through SYMBOLS

so much energy, so much potential

manifestation

when will we have a KEK dedicated victory day?