Plot to frame Trump for pedophilia LEAKED

Everyone get this as many views as possible, because if it's true then exposing it early will prevent the operation from going ahead!

Other urls found in this thread:

keepvid.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
quintaldo.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/jarhead-jones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Jonestein.

0.01 buttcoins etc etc etc.

kill yourself

on that note, OP you are a faggot. Webm that shit or I aint watching it

Jonestein always pulls this "LEAKED" bullshit pretending he has insider information to draw in more potential penis juice customers.

The Wikileaks hoax he pulled with Roger Stone should have been the last straw for you retards.

Go away Alex.

Why don't you fuck off if you don't like the way people think here.

>>>/infowars/

See:

and

Specifically have to say:

Is dead-on. The "October surprise" shit severely damaged Trump's campaign, as much as it could be, by getting people hyped up for something irrecoverably damning against Hillary. It was nothing and now people are looking at it as "there's no dirt on her" when all the previous dirt was starting to come back into their heads.

You aren't the "people" here - you're a fucking shill, go back to halfchan with this alex jones garbage.

This.

The pedo name calling makes sense. It would generate a purely feeling based reaction and close to decision time with not much time for damage control. It would have to be the last thing they can try, since it is being saved until the end and in the normoverse it is an accusation worse than Hitler and chauvinist combined.

It's really dangerous for Trump's opponents because it is pure projection. There is proof of politician pedo rings. It is an organized, established part of their shitty lives. (Not all, but certainly most) It's like a Samson option, but I just can't see how a false accusation can hold up against evidence. I can't wait to see the Nimble One navigate this turn of events. Manafort and Stone had to have known they'd try this shit.

oh ya, we should just ignore it. It couldn't possibly have any truth to it. Just ignore it goys, nothing to see here

OP make a fucking mp4 or webm

Man, I sure hate those fucking Nazis for flooding my country with shitskins, promoting racemixing, destroying the nuclear family, and being ethnically and spiritually jewish.
something sounds off here

All you faggots attacking the messenger. Grow up, he's raising a good point. It whould be webm'd though before you post. Standart operating procedure. If you too lazy to figure out how, then lurk.

Thanks for correcting the record and sucking off people I've already filtered (probably also you)

It's immaterial right now.
Get over it.
We need Trump to win.

I don't care if people say Alex Jones is a jew shill

One of the most useful things you can do to redpill hipster/stuck up friends is tell them infowars is good entertainment/performance art - e.g. show them the gay frog thing.

They'll start watching it ironically but then they'll get hooked and start internalizing it seriously.

Why would anybody believe this fat sack of shit after he lied about Wikileaks? He has no credibility, stop giving him views for lying and he'll stop lying.

I'm voting for Trump, when has Alex Jones been right about anything? Classic controlled op. He's funny and entertaining though so I have no problem spreading something he puts out if it's good, I do have a problem with low-IQ low-energy posters like yourself and OP.
Webbum it, if it's good it gets spread. If it's shit we have a thread full of Alex Jones anime transformation edits.
I'm mad because you're doing this wrong.

His career should have ended on January 1, 2000.

watch Mr. Coinintelpro

Do you really think a completely jewish operation would serve up gems like carl the cuck and aids skrillex? its been a boon to trump's support

you may as well call trump a shill because he avoids criticizing jews or israel - the nazi label can completely fuck your message

He names kikes individually like Soros and Rothschild without mentioning that it's a jewish agenda. It all leads to the same purging of kikes so why kill the messenger unless you're a shill? that's what these people should ask themselves.

for future reference, use keepvid.com/ to download youtube videos as webm.

it's 18 minutes

He claims Soros was "top Nazi" and that it's all Nazi conspiracy.

But if anybody actually takes the time to look into Soros they will see that he is a jew, they will be lead to other sources that name this jew and others such as The Daily Shoah. Alex Jones is a gateway drug, whether we like it or not.

there's also the common sense of "why would a racist nazi want to flood white countries with shitskins?"

it's too outlandish for anyone to believe anyway, and they are naturally lead to the truth. jones is useful once you break the filter he puts over things.

sod off skypes

Hold still while I gas you.

So you're saying once you're

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!

reported.

The issue is that Jones has skypes in his organization. He is not himself a skype, which is why people posting that junk are the CTR meme brigade.

that's why it wouldn't upload when i tried… It's not a terrible video actually

No they won't, because there are countless other sources pushing the same lie that he's a secret Nazi.

Jonestein's there to catch people who might otherwise see that there's a jewish conspiracy and convince them that it's all really the Nazis.

How come every time somebody says something retarded on here they out themselves as a TRS fan?

Kikes are liars and liars will have their place in the lake of fire.

*The word you're looking for is "gatekeeper".

Accidentally backspaced a few too many times.

I did

If you're telling the truth, you're the exception, not the rule.

Beck talks about Soros too. Do you view him as an ally?

Fuck off kike.

Skype identified.

Sweet lingo man, mind if I use it sometime?

Reported for shill.

Fuck of you subversive shill.

Somebody from infowars probably saw one of those retarded articles about our "secret language" and thinks that's how they can fit in here.

Skype identified. You are using "mirroring".
:^)
The shadow knows.
And the riders are coming.
And the end is soon.
Even today Hillary is vomiting.

Hi goon

Reported for shill.

this

forgot to sage

hello my fellow peperer

very good meems

post more alex jones memes pls

WHY AREN'T YOU FAGGOTS CALLING OUT BLATANT Holla Forums SHILLING???????????????????????????? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PRETEND TO FIT IN ANYMORE!

Go to hell, skype. (((mirroring)))

Trump is a racist!
Trump is a Nazi!
Trump is sexist!
Trump is a poor businessman!
Trump is a pedophile!
Trump is a homophobe!
Trump is evil!
Trump is corrupt!

Do they seriously think normies are gonna give a flying fuck about the nth insult they throw at him?

The shills in full force in this thread trying to stop any form of discussion. Ongoing tactic, getting really bored of it.

We knew this kind of shit is in "their" playbook. Karl Rove pulled this in the late 90's on someone. I forgot who it was but the guy had several decades of helping children and donating to childrens charities and Rove and his henchmen sent whispers through DC and the guy ended up retiring from politics because he was so disgusted.

The problem is women, not men. Hillary may be the first presidential candidate to get only 5% of the white male vote.

What will convince women to vote for Trump, when women are pretty goddamn stupid?

Alex was doing that last than a year ago. He only changed his tune when he realized that pro-Trump stories sold more penis juice.

YOU ARE A SKYPE

Reported.

Framing Trump as a pedo will be hard. He prefers his women well developed. Large breasts, broad hips…the complete opposite of children

Sage

Their men will.

The women voting for $hillary are either childless SJW cat lady crones, shitskins or niggers who want gibs, or vapid cunts married to cucks.

Married white women will vote Trump because their husbands vote Trump. Women are natural followers, which is why without anyone to follow they become human dumpster fires.

I will say… he looks not fat.

wtf i hate alex jones now

They already tried that. It didn't work.

You should. He's as Anti-White as everyone else, all he is to us is a useful idiot.

Alex Jones is a great guy, where did he say they're going to be hosting the debate stuff?

You realize he goes on rants about how the "evil neonazis" are conspiring to ruin America, right?

It'll end about as well as it did in the UK
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
Chelsea knows not the forces of nature she tampers with!

honestly it kinda fucking sucks for her to be born to such a shitty family, outside of GG/trump, aka "things that could hurt daddy" she really pushed dabeast into ravaging globalist enterprise. If they weren't related Hillary would probably be accidentally dropping dumbbells on all of them on her donor's behalf, and the site would quietly disappear like Guerrilla News did.

why couldn't he just be satisfied with being the autistic baker, he was actually funny and entertaining then!

Maybe they're gonna go at it from the "mental" point of view.

Whereupon he can respond "That's why I've only ever dated liberal women"

He is controlled opposition, but it would be stupid to not use this.

The video isnt bad at all though.

shut up moron. OP should have written a TL;DL but stop whining about Infowars, don't try to derail this thread

>by getting people hyped up for something irrecoverably damning against Hillary. It was nothing

>It was nothing

Thank you for Correcting The Record! Because we all know there's nothing in the Podesta e-mails released 3 days later, right?

TL;DL when??

err
quintaldo.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/jarhead-jones/

i just watched the video showing the "leaked"

audio its literally nothing what the fuck
it was literally dude's just bro'in it up what the hell is going on

Anybody remember this faggot Robert Morrow from Austin? Met him at the Trump rally. He works for the enemy. Fucking niggerfaggot.

b-but he co-authored some shitty book with Roger Stone?!

It's almost as if Stone and Jones are only in it for the Shekels and Trump was right to remove him (Stone) from his campaign.

They can't do shit to Trump on this front, as any accusation against him will bring up ol' Billy-Boy's pursuits as regards the jailbait.

I expect to hear the name 'Epstein' coming up quite soon in the dialogue.

"You know, I'm actually getting pretty tired of the Clintons trying to accuse me of doing everything that they have done. They say I hate women, but shame the victims of Bill Clinton. They say I'm racist, but Hillary goes on record defending the use of the word "super predator". Now they're trying to accuse me of pedophilia, when it's Bill Clinton that used the Lolita Express.

If Clinton can't stand someone like she and campaign try to portray me, maybe they're the ones that should step down."

DON'T YOU SHILLS KNOW THERE IS XENOESTROGEN IN YOUR WATER!!! THE GLOBALISTS ARE PUMPING JEW HORMONES INTO YOUR BLOOD! THERE IS A WAR ON YOUR PENIS STIFFNESS!!

This. Sensationalism works on the normies. I've successfully turned a handful of people using Jones. Others are more open to Molyneux types.

Both get called controlled op all the time, I dunno, don't care. Shit works. It pretty much gets them to skip the libertarian phase and go further right. The pills flow naturally afterwards.

Pedophilia is the last move before the old Baston needs to come out and correct things. Thy words spillit over for thee who listen. "And then the sources then came down to the yard"

Encircled were thee!

Of course your some alt-right faggot.