Wikileaks confirms Trump is a Clinton plant

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784908158426869761

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU Holla ForumsFAGS FELL FOR A PLANTED CANDIDATE

Wew, that strategy is really blowing up right in their faces.

lol wtf i hate trump now

twf when a h8 trummp nau

get fucked ctr

Your comprehension is a joke. This means Hillary intentionally set up an opponent who she thought she could beat easily. That opponent is now grabbing her right in the pussy.

Look around you, look at the amount of support for the guy.

"Elevating candidates that represent the fringe wings of the Republican Party"

I still don't get where Trump was "planted". Were Cruz and Carson "planted" as well? And if they were dumb enough to actually try that, all they have succeeded in doing is created a figurehead for a movement that previously was scattered and had little power. In short, if Trump is indeed a planted candidate, then that plan backfired tremendously.

Even if Trump was planted, he has no reason to follow the original plan now that he's tied with her in the polls.

to be fair if they could read they probably would have asked for more than 19k/year

Nigger if anything this proves how absolutely out of touch the DNC is with the will of the American people.

OP is a useless lukewarm IQ faggot.

You're an idiot. That means they thought their base would be more energized against Trump, not that he was their plant. You have terrible reading comprehension and deserve to die the death.

lol that strategy is going to bite them in the ass big time

WAIT A MINUTE, THIS MAKES SENSE AS TO WHY EL RATO WAS WINNING STATES.

DNC TRIED TO GET CRUZ INSTEAD BUT THEY FAILED.

I'm impressed Shmuel, you finally learned how to red-text.

That proves nothing except the incompetence of Hillary's staffers

Everyone Trump encountered save for Scott Walker (whose build a wall with Canada plan is looking better every day with Trudeau in charge) responded to Trump's candidacy by either staying the course (as was the case with Ted Cruz, another "piper" candidate) or cucking harder than should be possible (Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, etc.)

Trump is crushing Clinton with Independents as well as historical Cuckservative performances like Romney and McCain

Trump did absolutely zero damage control for HRC. He is not a piper.

elliot pls go

Most likely scenario. Cruz is a "tough" cuckservative. Even if he won, he could be controlled. Trump is a true wild card and can't be contained via conventional means. Shit that would've buried other candidates hasn't stopped him.

I-I-I-I I'M THE CHOSEN OF KEK, YOU HERE ME?!

Great equalizer is the death

More like they thought Trump, Carson and Cruz were too extreme. Trump because mexicans and the wall, Carson because of his anti-gay stance, Cruz because of his religious views. They thought these people would be easy to fight against as opposed to middle of the road candidates that they already control and thus are not worried about losing to. The expected Hillary to run against an extremist so she could move to the middle and seem like a moderate choice. Instead, Trump foiled their plans and moved to the middle by tone only while simultaneously holding on to his original views and thus fucking Hillary up.

Idiocy.

Well shit. All-the-more reason to vote for him. That would make the Dems double-plus ass-blasted. An anus-splosion even.

If this is the case, then I will vote for Trump ultra hard. Punish the left, and punish the Dems. Let's see a Trump presidency. Let's hurt them. Hurt them badly.

Hillary is so terrible that a planted opponent may very well get elected instead of her.

Let this sink in.

Yes, I've been saying this for months now. The original plan was for Yeb! vs $hillary. It would have been a clean quick win for Yeb! and $hillary would have been given a nice golden parachute. The cycle of handing the white house off between Bushes and Clintons would continue and the status quo as well.

Nobody expected Trump to come fuck it all up so royally, but Kek had other plans, all praise be to his name.

So they wanted:
Ted Cruz
Trump
Sleepy Nigger

This reminds me of the dossier about Ulfric Stormcloak from the Thalmor embassy

Reported.

Cruz was more anti-gay than Carson. Carson just had some crazy ass theories. Like Egyptian pyramids being related to ayys.

And if you check the date, that was back when liberals, like Colbert and so on, were openly saying they wanted Trump to win because Hillary "would totally win". Hillary had that luxury of thinking this instead of Bernie since the DNC was rigged to hell and back and Bernie was either utterly owned or utterly cucked and would not fight back. They didn't expect Trump to prove as charismatic as he is now.

Mostly Hillary, who was hiding the fact that she is dying. They all work for the same people but they still fight for a chance to pretend to be king. This is why they hate Trump so much. He is outside their control. I'm beginning to think this is why they kept saying he was unpredictable. He kept defying their expectations and their irritation was showing in the labels they were throwing at him (unpredictable, dangerous).

Top kek, it really does. Someone they think they can control gets out of hand and blows up the situation in their face.

So basically don't call it a grave, Hillary. This is the future you chose.

The first actual holocaust is going to be glorious, kike. Personally hacking you to pieces while making your family watch will be a religious experience.

Nigger did you read the latest leaks. It's obvious they've been bought out and are just stating random shit at this point. Seems they haven't just been paid to lie but also be anti Trump.

wtf im voting open borders now

Well, I guess #I'mWithHer now…

ftw i etah pmurt won

This. Report OP for direct linking

Wikileaks wasn't bought out you retard. DNC legitimately thought Trump would be an easier opponent, which is why MSNBC was giving him favorable coverage on places like Morning Joe. That doesn't make him a plant, that shows that the DNC is completely out of touch with the American public. As far as the recent leaks they show her sucking off Goldman Sachs so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Don't forget your fucking sage.

Either ways, they figured them to be oddballs that would be easy to destroy, as opposed to more traditional candidates. In the end, Hillary wanted to be first women president and is dying/probably won't get another chance.

This wouldn't surprise me, especially all this leak shows is that Hillary thought Trump was a joke like all the late night comics were treating him as.

Read the actual tweet. It lists the opponents they wanted to elevate because they thought Hillary could beat them. OP is a lyin crooked faggot.

Oh man, the Clintons must be so fucking angry right now.

They intentionally try to get Trump to run and help promote him to fuck with the Republicans.
They thought he was a joke, like we did when he first announced.
And now he is fucking destroying them and they really have no one to blame but themselves.

Fantastic.

LOL holy shit. Leftists like yourself always proudly and smugly claim your idiocy. You are so fucking stupid, just delete the throws because this is humiliating. Do you know what a "pied piper" candidate is?

OH, okay. I didn't read it originally. Thank.

Don't forget your goddam sages.

The Pied Piper is a form Odin takes in the old eddas.

Lol Democrat here I was just pretending to be a NAZI the whole time.
Fooled you, fooled you all good.

Come on CTR, Applied Memetics already tried this d&c line months ago. Get some new material.

(checked)

Actually, it was worse than that. He said thought they were built to house grain. He thought that the Great Pyramids of Giza were grain silos. I would have preferred it if he had brought up Ancient Ayy Lmaos, at least that would've had some sort of magnificence and mystery to it.

True, and they had no idea how pissed off the general public is with the direction of the country, either.

SHILLDOG IS GONNA STUMP HIM YOU GUISE!!!!!

checkem