TRUMP STARTED HIS FIGHT BACK

TRUMP IS NOW RETWEETING BROADDRICK
THE TAPE LEAKS WERE THE CRACK THAT CAUSED TRUMP TO DRAG ALL OF BILL'S SKELETONS OUT OF THE CLOSET

Who's ready for the debate of the century tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/lmjxkj
telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Show-US-Meddling-in-Ecuadors-Sovereignty--20160728-0038.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Reveal-Direct-US-Sabotage-of-Venezuela-20160726-0041.html
twitter.com/danney_williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-Honduran-Shipwreck-Hillary-Clintons-Coup-Turns-7-20160627-0034.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/31/hillary-clinton-honduras-violence-manuel-zelaya-berta-caceres
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile
redice.tv/news/taharrush-shock-video-shows-rape-culture-the-west-is-importing
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2385/lara-logan-explains-the-taharrush-rape-game.html
cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/01/lara.logan.interview/
cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/burleigh-rapes-tahrir-square/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Eltahawy
youtube.com/watch?v=U61w2Ou3yFk
indiatimes.com/news/world/taharrush-the-sickening-and-terrifying-arab-rape-game-that-is-spreading-across-europe-249466.html
web.archive.org/web/20120929003800/http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-arrested-marring-anti-jihad-ny-subway-ad-17325231
guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/24/journalist-mona-eltahawy-detained-cairo
womenpla.net/taharrush-jamai-the-public-gangrape-game/
womenpla.net/our-experts/
communisation.espivblogs.net/2013/07/16/taharrush-sexual-violence-in-egypt-myths-and-realities/
foreignpolicy.com/2012/04/23/why-do-they-hate-us/
archive.is/Lmfla
youtube.com/watch?v=Or8mA6lkFkk
8ch.net/pol/res/7794277.html
archive.is/iWBm2
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gloves are officially off. Holy fuck i don't think i've ever been this hyped for a debate before.

based juanita lmao but really good for her

There will be no debate with filthy xenos scum. Only hot las and plasma fire.

trump is gonna have 17 generations before the end of the century? he better start grabbin pussies

Oh shit. He's going to double down again. This is not going to go well. He needs to get back to being dignified and not attacking women. I fear this debate will absolutely be the end of all hope. Kellyanne Conway needs to get the whip out and get him back on message, like for the first twenty minutes of the last debate. Not enough people give enough of a shit about what Bill did years ago. Trump is running now.

trump should walk up to hillary and grab her by the pussy

Thanks for collapsing the rectum.

wew you really convinced me, Chaim!

MADMAN HIGH SCORE ATTAINED

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY HILLDAWG

Bill will also be at the debate most likely hehe

Good.

Gas thyself

>>Lester: Mr. Trump, do you think the POTUS should be so disrespectful as to denigrate muh womyn's rights in the current year 2016>Hillary cackles to herself.>Trump: Well Lester, I don't think so>Hillary begins openly laughing. Suddenly, she begins coughing. Her face turns an iridescent blue>Trump continues: that is why I am inviting up to the stage a very special friend of mine. C'mon, Juanita!>Juanita launches into her jeremiad of rape and suppression. Hillary is convulsing on the stage. The audience erupts whilst Trump casually steps on Hillary's throat to hug a sobbing Juanita

Would you grab Hillary by the pussy?

Trips confirm Trump's madman high score.

You fuckers are working in the interests of Hillary. She wants to push Trump to extremes and get him emotional. She deliberately baited him last time and he took it. We need disciple instead.

Also, we know now that Clinton was pushing for Trump as a candidate because of his extremity. Don't advocate for him getting more extreme in the debates.

And so the War finally begins:

Hillary: uses the media and GOP cucks to do the dirty work and spread whatever crap she can find against Trump while fakes to run on "issues" with clean hands.

Trump: unpredictable, just pure CHAOS.

Nice try

Can't wait for tomorrow. I really hope Farage gave him tips on British bantz.

KILL YOURSELF SHILL

Kill yourself.

Nah, nigger. Nice try though. The American people are pissed. They want blood. Your dumb ass is still pretending like this is the 1990s.

What am I supposed to do with it?

But everyone cares what trump SAID 20 years ago.

Throw it at Paul Ryan

poal.me/lmjxkj

Trump said he does these things. That's the problem. It's not just talk. That's why there's so much GOP pushback. Trump wants to double down and his campaign has to keep him disciplined and on message instead.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

It's gonna happen folks. Hillary will seizure the fuck up.
In be for Hillary canceling the debate and blaming Trump for it.

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

You stupid fucking nigger. Of course she wanted him extreme back then. That's back when they thought he was still gonna choke. Get your ass back to CTR HQ and get some pizza.

Trips of truth.

Kill yourself Satan.

The problem is insufferable cunts like you.

She has too many drugs in her now for her health to fail. The only thing we can hope for at this point is liver failure, but then she'll just get a transplant from a 20 year old.

PRAISE KEK

Desperate shill is desperate

This chulen to happen.

If Juanita is in the audience do you think she will get to ask a question?

Two pussies don't make a dick.

KEK HAS TAKEN NOTICE OF US AND THIS THREAD
MAY KEK BLESS THE DONALD TOMORROW WITH THE POWER OF A MILLION STUMPINGS

Just giving a reality check. Trump went too far and crossed a line you're not meant to cross. Now we have to clean up and get back on message. People here are advocating that he go further. Fine if we're in Animal House, but there's an election in a month and he's going to get completely destroyed unless there's a change of tactic and a refocusing. I think Conway has the answers, personally, and they don't involve ad hominem attacks live in front of 100 million people, followed by law suits for defamation.

Thanks for collapsing the rectum. Reported.

cuck the record people need to go >>/out/

The donald has masterfully gotten here on his own weathering a thousand hardships, this is his final hour fighting the beast, and he will destroy it in a way that enlightens the liberals and seals it away forever

Holy shit I did not mean to do that, I wonder whats going to happen to hillary tomorrow

These faggots sound more like r/The Donald cucks than CTR to me.

This is Trump counter punching. Trump couldn't attack Hillary on sexual matters until she attacked him first. Now the gloves are off.

This is old story. Initial thought was Trump would be easy victory for Hillary. During Primary, some candidates used that argument.

It's been proven wrong. This is a close battle.

It's going to be fun last 4 weeks.

Oh shit. People dont care about a 10 years old speech tape and Trump will fucking murder Hillary, now that he can bring up Bill's cases of rape or recently leaked uranium deals or Benghazi.
And now people know who are the cuckservatives/traitors, since they'll keep giving support to Trump and this case just exposed how desperate the (((establishment))) is.

Reported Cuck!

Thanks for blah correct blah blah here is 2 shekels.

Fuck off, get a new job and be worth something for fucks sake. Hillary will be crushed tomorrow, she is the one married and defending a rapist. Trump is just a guy who likes pussy and talks to men like men do.

Trump is Frankenstein's monster.

Hillary will die, cold and alone, on a icebound ship in the arctic, after everything she values has been stripped from her.

Agreed. This thread reeks of reddit.

Attacking women like hillary?

Its gonna get good

2 shekels have been deposited in your account.

You've been saying this for 15 months nigger.

Nobody's fooled by it.

On the issues, not on the personalities. He's already got some major damage happening because of being demeaning to women. If he drops that shit and acts more polite and presidential, then he can focus on MAGA and mobilizing people who are fed up with DC and professional politicians who always fail. If he attacks her directly and goes after Bill, then he's actually helping her to get elected. Just the reality of the situation!

I think it could go badly. Worse than the last one, possibly. They can't make the whole thing about the pussy grab, surely, but I think it could fluster him every time she brings it up, which might happen a few times. I think he'll win no matter what they throw at him, but I think it's going to look increasingly uncertain the closer we get to the election.

For those fools that will call me a shill or whatever for being even the least bit critical, I voted for Trump earlier via absentee ballot and voted to purge my district of progressives by selecting only Republicans and a couple of anti-communist Libertarians. I have done my part for the cause.

He tried that the last time and Fucking Lester Holt set him up like bowling pins in the second half of the Debate. Be the same this time with Anderson Cooper:
1st. Question Trump: Why do you denigrate women ?
2nd Question Hillary: What plan do you have for improving the infrastructure?
3rd Question Trump: Why did you throw blacks out of your apartments?
4th Question Hillary: How do you intend to make schools safer?

"If he attacks her directly and goes after Bill, then he's actually helping her to get elected. Just the reality of the situation!"

Any user care to spot the smug, holier than thou tell for cognitive dissonance in this line?

At the risk of losing his hand?

Somebody please get this text to Trump

When it gets ripped off at the wrist, they'll call him Stumpy Trump.

Makes sense to me.

Question 5 Trump: Why did your father collaborate with the NAZI's ?
Question 6 Hillary: What would you say to a young woman that aspired to be like you?

WEW

my dick is diamonds right now

get out of here.
now.

PRAISE KEK

Ohh god, please this!!!

We need him to do this!

This. He needs to say this and bring up all the other women as well. Especially Paula Jones, who the media actively participated in lampooning and mocking. They made fun of her appearance to the point she ended up getting plastic surgery. Hell bring Paula there and I'm sure she'll stand up and tear into Bill and Hillary.

Yep. Looked myself.

This is called, tripping over your own dick.

Question 7 Trump: Why did fire the only minority owned contractor on Trump Tower 30 years ago?
Question 8 Hillary: If you could be an animal what would it be?

Mmmhmm, yassuh, this some fiiiiiiiiiine bantz right heeuh.

I honestly want them to ask this so the bias of the media can be laid bare once and for all.

A chihuahua . So she'd have an excuse for all the shaking.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Just picked this up from twatter, quality is shit but it's president muh dick, muh dicking on Air Force One (I presume) on CNN.

this guy has such a stereotypical traitor look.

He looks like the little brother of Canda's head cuck.

CTR is hiring Canadians now, eh?

Is he saying anything in this video, or is he just trying to be the class clown by not sitting down?

We're going to need a bigger cross for this one.

This thread is filled with people saying MUH PR as if its a bad thing. Fuck off. This thread is filtered.

theres a snuke in her sniz

One of the women he flirted with apparently

That will work. Yes, that will work..

was the whitebitch giving him a blowjob?

does he have a boner showing thru his pants like he just zipped up?

Billy lost his Willy in there the first time they were together. That's why Chelsea is an only child.

HE'S PLAYING BLOODY KNUCKLES WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT

AND HE'S WINNING

Nobody actually gives a fuck. The mainstream media is flipping out trying to blow it out of proportion but nobody cares about them anymore, nobody is buying it except for people who were already voting hillary.

I think my way is funnier, though.

Thanks for correcting the record, niggerfaggot :^)

bump

kek
What they are saying is that they would have resorted to calling these 3 candidates "pied pipers", or as in calling them liars in the media to attempt destruction of support
THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED
If you paid any attention to the mainstream, you know trump has been called a liar countless times.
Notice this was before the primaries.
These 3 candidates were to be the popular ones, the ones that would last.
Ben got replaced with rubot after the voter violation scheme
This is nothing more than a desperate CTR shill or a confused user.

Yuck.

No.

It would probably sound and feel like crushing a handful of frosted mini wheats

Yeah sure, I bet you're truly going to blend it by going exactly against what we want or what we're saying.
Of course, we should do PR for no discernible reason, that's totally fine and not absolutely pants on head retarded in the least.

FUCK OFF.
YOU'RE EITHER TERRIBLE AT YOUR JOB OR YOU HAVE SHITTY OPINIONS.
FUCKING LURK MORE AND LEARN THE FUCKING CULTURE YOU'RE TRYING TO AFFECT BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT ATROCIOUS SEWER YOU CALL A MOUTH.

telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Show-US-Meddling-in-Ecuadors-Sovereignty--20160728-0038.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Reveal-Direct-US-Sabotage-of-Venezuela-20160726-0041.html
some news stories to poison the latino voter base for clinton

Dubs confirm, we're in for one hell of a bantz bashing.

Vote for Hillary and SilvaGunner will come back.

Grand Dad 'em.

I LOVE DONALD J. TRUMP SO MUCH I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR HIM AND HIS ABILITY TO RESTORE THIS COUNTRY TO WHAT IT WAS.

Fleentstones?

Nice memes.

Mysides.gif

Thanks!

np ;)

samefag detected.

W E W

We can see your ID, fucktard. Stop samefagging so hard. Jesus. I hope you get banned for 2 days.

Alright buddy, cool it with the shitposting.

(witnessed)
Trump is going to make Bill shit himself this time.
I want to see him make that old kike squirm, bring up every skeleton he's been keeping and hang them out to dry for all to see on national television
SOMEBODY'S GRABBING THE PUSSY
Is this the same autist from yesterday?

nice derail.

hOi im temmie!

You go, Hillary!

Make America great again! Vote Hillary 2017!

This, T.B.H.

are you a mod trying to gaslight me?
I FUCKING HATE UNDERMEME

You hate Undertale? You're gonna have a bad time.

I'm voting Hillary!

L.O.L., what are you, some kind of triggered cuck?

"Donald Trump is ruining any chance for Republicans this year!"

In a just country, the politicians would work for the interests of their country, not the other way around. If you want private government, then formalise. Until then:

CUCK
U
C
K

Cuck harder, you degenerate.

KILL YOURSELF, KIKE

Oy vey! I love Donald Trump so much!

I really hope standard Jew-backing GOP get absolutely destroyed this election and the next.

Don't be a jew! Vote for Hillary now!

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE Holla Forums USER WHO VOTED TRUMP LOOKS LIKE.

I hope you're getting paid for this.

What an asshole! Do you WANT these types of people to roam free in the streets? Vote Hillary to censor these racist bullies!

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

Checked.

See you in the FEMA camps, cunt.

CHECKED
, you crazy son-of-a-bitch.

Reminder to filter and report any garbage spamming, political or not

You feelin' ok buddy?

Kek REALLY likes this thread.

Checked em

Your face when Trump calls out Rapin' Bill and his antics at the debate

I hope he does. Most of Hillary's active supporters are feminists because "she uh woman!". But after rape is thrown on the table, I'm curious as to what will happen.

This may be the weapon we need.

everyone tweet at him to bring bill clinton's black son into the debate for maximum kek appeasement
twitter.com/danney_williams

"I gave Obama a Blow Job While he was Smoking Crack"

The media shilling and the "clown phenomena" align awfully timely with the wikileaks.
I'm sick of the MSM not doing it's fucking job.

checked and keked

We should start calling Bill racist for ignoring him.

god dammit.

This made me laugh so hard that I actually decided to post.

Good job, user. Praise be to Kek.

TOP KEK

my fuck, a DNA test could seal the deal!

Anti-Christian!

ooooooh boy!

Niggers just can't seem to catch a break.

If you grabbed her user it would turn out like the thing movie. Video related.

I'd die laughing if this were true.

GUYS I FEEL THIS IS THE TIME WE SEE SHILLARY ON AIR HAVING A SEIZURE AND OF COURSE
COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
DURING THE DEBATE
PRAISE KEK

Do you guys think Hillary will actually say the word "Pussy" on live national TV?

This whole circus has certainly exposed all of those cucks that initially opposed Trump, then pretended to support him. GOP is a fucking mess full of obvious globalist traitors

O F F E N D E D

At this point, with just one month left, Trump should go scorched fucking earth from here until the end.

The EU parliament will die when he leaves

As in the last debate she'll just yammer non-stop about Trump's language degrading women and how this isn't the temperament we need as a nation.

If that's how she says it, then she'll say nothing new. If she's not willing to say what Trump said, then what Trump said won't hurt him anymore this debate than it did the last.

bill has a nigger son? hell i didnt even know he had any children

kek this is a great way to kill two birds with one stone

He's an illegitimate child himself. A Rockfeller

It's a tangled web of who gives a fuck

gets confirm, this is the end of satan, he will die at the hands of KEK and the GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

This is the best I got, maybe enough shit like this and we can shame them into being real fucking journalists, I had enough goodnight

ANOTHER 11/10

THAT'S WHY WE CALL HIM "ELEVEN OUT OF TEN BEN"

"ANOTHER ELEVEN-OUT-OF-TEN, BEN! CONGRATULATIONS!"

problem is, most so called feminists don't actually give a shit about rape or victims and just use it as emotional leverage and blackmail (unless its a "black male")

I don't suspect any hill shills to change their votes as they really just want to see the current cultural marxist slide of society continue and worsen because they believe this will give them power and or at least harm groupes they don't like (straight, white, male people).

they don't care about justice or prosperity. these are the same people that manufacture a "rape culture" because they want it to be true so badly

God, I hope he crushes this debate so all of these virtue-signalling faggots on twitter can crawl back into their holes.

trip buds confirm there gonna be YUUUGE!

Your suggestion is great, but I'm forced to report you for heresy against Kek.

No she has a snuke in her snizz.
C
O
D
RED!!

SPREAD THIS SHIT

HILLARY IS A RAPE ENABLER
made by @EvilHillaryPics on twatter

This is what gets me, the temperament thing. When a sovereign leader was tortured killed by goons armed and supported by her and she was asked about it she cackled and paraphrased Julius Ceaser. Shes a depraved fucking short circuiting lunatic.

>reddit spacing

IT BEGINS

Our plan is proceeding as expected.

thishappened.ogg

Rape culture doesn't exist, but it should.

That was just sad.

Japan is a very dangerous place for 12 year old girls user.

was that literally what happened? A human wall formed to keep a gangrape going?

When's the next debate?

Tonight.

There's an islamic word for a gang-rape game - taharrush. It's an enriching culture, goy.

Yes, thousands of them formed a human wall while women and girls were being raped in front of their pinned down fathers.
Don't forget the part where the feminist mayor of Keln said that they were asking for it and that those women should have some sympathy for poor people that came to Germany and should stop complaining about being raped and just deal with it.
Not even joking.

On the left - one of the highest selling books of all time, almost exclusively read by women. (50 Shades of Grey)

On the right - apparently completely sexist and degrading to women…

Spread it, faggots. Trumps needs all support he can get.

sauce?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Which one of you glorious bastards did this?

Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks

You can see that Slick Willy got literally triggered when that guy started going.

Takei is not one to talk. He sexually assaulted some dude on the Howard Stern show (when it was actually televised). Grabbed some guy's dick against his will even though he was obviously not happy about it. Fucking faggot degenerate.

even though the tax leaks were but small league, turns out no one cares

hopeully no one cares about some locker room bants said 20 years ago

Yeah, that was disgusting, I had the displeasure of clicking on that mp4.

women make up stories of sexual assault all the time for attention

10:1 on this bitch is making it up too

what's the rest of that story?

Gives him the perfect excuse to talk about Bill.

That 18 years meme was a lie spread and parroted on day one of the leak, similar to the sexual harassment angle for this one.
People still think he didn't pay taxes for 18 years and people will believe Trump talking about hypothetical women letting him grab their pussy means he up and grabbed some womans pussy.
Helps that some cunt started claiming that he did too, even though it is a lie people will remember it as true.
We need our most autistic to correct every twitter shills record that repeats the lie, and everyone else to attack and shame the media sites parroting it.

One other possibility.
Doxxing and shaming regular leftist twitter users for repeating it will end up getting reported on and force the media to correct the record to tell everyone why.

SAGE
just joking
praise kek

Pretty sure Duke Nukem and Zeus still would. Not sure bout anyone else.

If only. He's too much of a chickenshit to say it up front, but his attempted SC appointees say it
Wot a damn cuck, beats Hillary in the election then lets her walk all over him and basically run the joint!

It's all over the place there, really.
I'd be slightly wary of using the venezuela one alone, since Chavez is a leftypoller's dream-date, but for creating appearance of precedent it's legit, it shows no matter who it is, it's all about getting on her bad side, and not actual US interests (also have heard from a couple spanish anons recently that that particular article has a heavy slant due to being owned by a former business partner of his, but can't read enough beaner to confirm.)
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-Honduran-Shipwreck-Hillary-Clintons-Coup-Turns-7-20160627-0034.html
The big one will always be Honduras though, it works similar to Libya, she blatantly ignored advice from human rights groups, their military, our military, basically the only people she listened to were foundation donors and their druglord pals.
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/31/hillary-clinton-honduras-violence-manuel-zelaya-berta-caceres
arc is down for me again for some reason so gotta leave'em plain.
What strikes me as notable though is
even this late into the election pro-shillary rags continue to bring it up
This is what signaled to me initially Zelaya is the real deal, they're having enormous trouble rationalising this coup away and looking all yandere for shillary in the process.
The families of people getting killed down there also aren't revolting there, they're coming to the US!
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile
So clearly they A: recognise where the threat originated
and B: what could happen if she gets her hands on Obama's shiny new dial-an-order executive phone. It's her second biggest mess after Libya, and one that she could potentially drone-strike away due to the middle east focus and normies no longer caring about the drug war.

pretty sure we all know what who she wants in Ecuador though.

Well, I know whose meme just won him all the negro techno musician votes.

It's actually gotten super tame. Go back 3-5 years during the egyptian revolt when the MSM weren't afraid to report it because they could blame it on Bush's earlier failures and non-globalist repugs. Keln is still tame in comparison to egyptian enrichment, they started it after all. Crafted it. Refined it. Moulded by it. had to They haven't gotten a (((refugee))) high enough into german government yet to make it state-sanctioned on that level. Greece also got it pretty bad since their immigrant deluge was also from that area. Syrians are basically just an excuse to let everyone in from "that general area" enter without question. The west never gave a shit about Syrians before. Now that they're a convenient excuse to import pakis, egyptians, and saudis, suddenly all borders must open for (((humanitarian))) reasons.
redice.tv/news/taharrush-shock-video-shows-rape-culture-the-west-is-importing
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2385/lara-logan-explains-the-taharrush-rape-game.html
cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/01/lara.logan.interview/
cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/burleigh-rapes-tahrir-square/
It was so insane not even (((wikipedos))) could cover it up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Eltahawy
youtube.com/watch?v=U61w2Ou3yFk
Somehow gotta get that broad on the Trump Train, it'd be a damned silver bullet to both EU and MSM narratives.
indiatimes.com/news/world/taharrush-the-sickening-and-terrifying-arab-rape-game-that-is-spreading-across-europe-249466.html
Not even pajeets can ignore it and they're not even on the same continent!
web.archive.org/web/20120929003800/http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-arrested-marring-anti-jihad-ny-subway-ad-17325231
guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/24/journalist-mona-eltahawy-detained-cairo

Also acknowledged by the "actual" useful-idiot-feminist types
womenpla.net/taharrush-jamai-the-public-gangrape-game/
womenpla.net/our-experts/
communisation.espivblogs.net/2013/07/16/taharrush-sexual-violence-in-egypt-myths-and-realities/
foreignpolicy.com/2012/04/23/why-do-they-hate-us/
This cuts right to the core of shillary's largest voting bloc. It'll chase off anybody not directly being paid I reckon.

I think it's time for Trump to go for the jugular tomorrow. He was too restrained the first debate, now it's time to smash that corrupt bitch in the death.

I hope Trump comes out wearing a stained wife beater.

swear to god I'd make the same mistake if I were you

Praise kek

archive.is/Lmfla
Can someone help me debunk this Snopes BS? I'm genuinely too retarded to help myself.

Wew lads, I guess this is what he was holding back on during the first debate.

Trips confirm

Doubles reinforce the confirmation

Doubles reinforce the reinforced confirmation.

Doubles reinforce the double reinforced confirmation.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING FOLKS

PRAISE KEK!

Kek has kek'd

You fags know Donald released this tape himself as a means to blitz and destroy Hilary at the debate, right?

After tonight, Hilary is fucked.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Oh yes, that guy breeds alot. He even gives money to silence the mothers. But that shit is crumbling

If you want to beat your enemy you must force him to attack before he is ready you must always be looking for the chance to make them strike early

Doubles confirm Trump has been taught the ancient art of the bantz.

Hillary will have a seizure on live TV tonight.

You are going into the bog

Trips confirm.

CHECKED AND PRAISED.

She had one at the last debate. They even edited out Trump mouthing the word "seizure" after the fact.

KEK

The debate is AGAIN set up against him. Did he do anything, despite knowing full well? No. So it will be a repeat of the first. I'm already at the polls, mate.

Stop being a low energy faggot.

Trump lost because he pulled punches. I don't think that'll be the case this time.

I agree.

I think everyone realizes the stakes here now, after the Republican party so nicely drew up the battle lines for us.

This is for the west.

He didn't lose at all, faggots.
If anything he "won" simply by holding his ground in a rigged debate.

However, pretty good dubs. Trump would most likely go all-out next round.

He does not give a shit anymore, he will go all out tonight.

HAHAhAHAHAHAHA

Fuck me, he's going all out. BEST DEBATE EVER TONIGHT

RIP AND TEAR!

Make no mistake, Trump did lose. However, it was heavily rigged against him so it's not shameful that he lost. What he did do was listen to Kellyann Conway who counseled him not to go too hard on her record. This won't be the case this time.

"Thank you! Thank you. Thank you, don't worry about it."

PRAISE KEK

Trump has said many times, if you go after him he will go after you ten times harder.

Its a clever business tactic which makes people less willing to take you on.

My 6yo daughter keeps calling Hillary, Hillary Cripton or Hillary Crooked. LOL. My little shitposter in the making..

good man.

A video of her saying it would be qt but I understand if you don't want to put your kids on a mongolian cheese making forum

(checked)
wew

It's all kicking off now boys!

Basically they added a load of irrelevant points to the story and then 'debunked' them so they could claim its mostly false.

The key fact is, Hillary defended a pedo rapist that she knew was guilty because him passing a lie detector destroyed her faith in lie detector tests.

This proves she is willing to defend a pedo rapist that she knew was guilty to advance her career.
And she thinks the whole pedo rape situation is a laughing matter. Which it is but I wouldnt say that if I was a politician

ARE YOU FUCKERS READY FOR THE LAST ELECTION?

I'm certainly not a Shill4Hill, but she did her job as a defense attorney. It's a scummy profession but it's part of our legal system.

Aye Aye Captain!

Is laughing about it part of the job too? Is taking glee in getting a child rapist off part of our legal system?

I fucking love Nigel.

Farage always brings the barrage.

Exactly, it's a scummy proffesion, and someone has to do it.

But in the same way I wouldn't want to have a sewage worker involved in food preparation, I don't want a moral sewage worker involved in Government.

She laughed about how that incident ruined her faith in lie detector tests, not laughing about the incident. There's a billion substantive reasons to hate Hillary, but that's not one of the more important ones in my opinion.

That is true in the context of a hard nosed defense attorney.

But as a feminist champion for women and girls that she tries to portray herself as its a PR disaster.

I have never been so hyped for a debate. I made jokes for over a year about how we'd see Hillary and Trump debate each other, and now here I am today, waiting to see Trump absolutely destroy Hillary onstage.

I'm no defeatist, but I still feel like Hillary will cheat her way into the office. If it does happen, at least we get a civil war, but I honestly believe tonight is the night we witness Hillary experience her last seizure.

This is it boys. See you on the other side.

Obviously the punchline of the joke here is that she knew he was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl.

If she thought he was innocent and he passed a lie detector to say he was innocent it wouldnt have been a joke.

Defense attorneys know that their clients are guilty when they represent them, you know that right?

And she's laughing that her guilty as fuck client walked after two months in county jail cause he passed a polygraph. How fucking dense are you?

can't argue against dem trips.

I dont have a video of her saying that but here is something just as good…

youtube.com/watch?v=Or8mA6lkFkk

Godbless these people.

AWOO LAD

Even when they are innocent?

Damn that's qt. Good on you man. That redpill is going to be set deep in her mind.

Don't be a fucking pedant.

She laughed that polygraphs are obviously untrustworthy. Nuance user, it's helpful.

You done good user. She'll grow up to be an upstanding citizen.

But thats why I come here.

You're such a dumb retard. Filtered.

Scott Adams made the case that Trump losing the debate was strategy, too. Up to that point, Hillary's whole media attack line was "temperament", saying Trump was scary, angry and would go berzerk. By being polite, quiet and a little frazzled, Trump lost the debate but totally defused Hillary's attempt to depict him as the Hulk.

The thought occurs that there's yet another level of 12D chess going on here, too: Team Hillary and her minions are now ranting that Trump's private conversation was shameful, and talking like that should be a crime. As has been observed in defense of Trump. 90% of men have said stuff like this at some point.

Is that 90% now more likely to vote for the candidate who was overheard talking like that, or the one who thinks that men should be punished for what they say?

Can we just go full Sam Hyde on all women yet?

Hopefully someone will pass proof of Huma/Hillary's love along to Trump and he'll mention Huma's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. That would be glorious.

a) No, not everyone accused of a crime with enough evidence to go to court is guilty.

b) I don't want sewage workers making my food, nor do I want moral sewage workers making my laws.

y-you t-t-too bill

I can only hope that this will be a complete slaughter

topkek

this.

suffer not the alien to live.

This is my new desktop

You're a leftist, no human could be so fucking stupid.

I disagree on one thing and I'm a leftist? Nice argument

Tonight, Sunday, at 9:00 ET

Checked and kek'd

PRAISE KEK!

I actually got triggered when that woman took that man's hat

I don't know why, maybe turbo aspergers

(Witnessed)

No, you're stupid and delusional - the hallmarks of a leftist retard still gargling MSM semen.

Thanks bro

He has better standards than that tbqhfam

He's got 90min in front of the country to defend himself tonight. All he needs is a couple liners like "I will not apologize for enjoying talking about women and having sex with them. I am not a wuss who treats women like fragile weaklings like you, Mr. Moderator" and he will be fine

SHADILY

It isn't because you disagree, it's because you're trying to deflect and hide the severity of Hillary Clinton laughing about having a child rapist walk free.

You are very clearly trying to cause a divide on that specific issue by and it is painfully obvious low effort PRing for Hillary Clinton.

Trips confirm

Thanks for proving it further

Sociopaths like being appreciated for the things that they've done.

:^)

What's that song called, again?

No, he didn't pull punches. He let himself be thrown on the defensive with decades old bullshit and lost control of the context. Just like in the past few months, he fell when he got caught in shit like that and rose when he turned things around and attacked Shillary.

If he ever throws in the towel, I want him to go out with a bang like that.

He didnt even call her crooked Hillary.

Where as he said Lyin Ted and Low energy Jeb in their debates and that worked really well.
Dam sexism double standards again.

Trump is a showman. He knows the structure of a story. It needs drama and despair, before ultimately delivering victory.
He probably took the 3-debate structure seriously and built a narrative around it.

I desperately need a hi rez version of this.

Do you have source for music?

DONT JUST TALK ABOUT THIS! VISIT THIS THREAD TO HELP TRUMP FIGHT GOPe SABOTAGE AND THE GOPe PUSSIES! 8ch.net/pol/res/7794277.html

Anyone on Holla Forums who wants to support Trump against this pathetic #GOPeSabotagecan use the links to web forms and emails for the Republican party and Republican-leaning organisations, so we can tell them to support Trump or we'll fuck them up beyond all recognition.

There's phone numbers for every Senator, emails for every Representative, and even contact details for Fox News presenters and PACs.

Do we have a webm of that cut snippet?

Q>>7792571

…Germany is dead. They are commiting suicide.

Its basically going to be another Rape of Berlin/Germany. Except it wont stop.

Oh well.

>“My husband, who I’m going to put in charge of revitalizing the economy, cause you know he knows how to do it,”
archive.is/iWBm2

Hes a multiple rapist in terms of women but hes only raped the economy once so far.
Please dont let it happen again.

tweet her the bill Clinton grope video

(checked)
WEEEEEW

You know whats funny.

If Hillary says anything against these women, like "they are liers" it will trigger all the SJW's

The Donald is literally Bane "if you think this gives you power over me" Trump to the Republican leadership.

Bump

WEW

Looks like Arnold has come out against the Don. Oh well, I guess he was already pozzed a long time ago. So sad.

If elected, Bill is going to be her real VP. Kaine is just there for show.

Ahnald's a fucking hypocrite.

I know, right? Talk about irony.

Daveduke Stromfront

How do tweets prove shit

The traitors' time will soon be up.

Relevant

Ahnald has a beaner son. Fuck him.

wtf i dont hate niggers now

exterminatus on the treasonous fuck who leaked the sound soon

we're going to run towards the gun fire…

For who Bill

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Bruh not even BILL will touch that shit!

Absolutely love this

GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

then something reaches out grabs him right back

praise Kek

MEME IT

Unsure if this is what I think it is

why the fuck is she constantly smileing all of the sudden, is she on drugs?

In this mp4, Trump wasn't speaking about ISIS.
He was directly talking to the media.

here

The dead reaction of her and her wide smile and eyes say to me she is high as fuck

I'm hyped lads, Trump is going to smash it tonight.

Yes, a lot of them work out of CGI in Montreal

Yeah, I've had my dick groped on the dancefloor more times than I can remember.

She probably didn't mention that her boyfriend was the 'old man' and they were both drunk.

Twitter: the perfect medium for out of context sensational liars.

Is this the CTR strategy, to context shift to explain laughing at a raped 12 year old away.

Sure seems like it.

I don't think he had a choice.

I love you Holla Forums n-no homo

holy shit this is it boys

I can't check all these dubs, kek is in overide mode

Praise kek, let it be so.

nice trips

ODing on the doubles and trips in this thread.

theres also an english word for gangrape

its called gangrape