German Traitors

Here's a little microcosm of why Germany is lost. There's a thread on reddit about some elderly German men, WWII vets, disagreeing with a museum guide who is claiming that they (the elderly German men) committed war crimes.

A redditor says not to hate these men, describing them as "pawns"

A NATIVE FUCKING GERMAN says that he does hate them. Native Germans, 75 years later, are still mired in guilt. A whole generation hates their ancestors.

Someone links him to the podesta emails, which criticize all the muslim immigrants Germany is importing, and he just dismisses it.

This pisses me off so much.

A single cuck says something and you tell us we are doomed.
Bad shilling. What is with you subhumans today?

You do understan they ban anyone with slightly right wing views there right? Why would you expect anyone there to not be cucks?

Yeah, this is what going to school in Western Europe does to people.

Congrats

Who gives a fuck?

And yet they have nationalist Turks in their country who deny a genocide took place (and will march to make their point), on top of all the other stuff they did, and everyone gets all SJW sweetheart with them.

I didn't say "all"

My point is that this person exists, and that's bad. What kind of pathetic shill are you for trying to make me ignore the existence of people like him? "Good goyim, just pretend that there's a silent majority"

You don't think that there is? You do know that thoughtcrime is illegal in Germany right? If the Germans had already accepted their demographic replacement then there would be no need to muzzle them with some of the strictest thoughtcrime legislation in the west?

The (((usual suspects))) are doing their best to brainwash as many German children as possible but their propaganda isn't as effective on children who've experienced the joy of a multicultural society first hand. 90% of the cucks you see posting this kind of stuff live in completely white neighbourhoods. Reality trumps Jewish bullshit and when they get a cold hard dose of reality only the most cucked will refuse to see reason.

The kikes really should have left it for another generation to guarantee their success, they're blowing their load too soon. While they're flapping to the thought of white genocide and patting themselves on the back the white masses are only getting angrier at the destruction of their nation's.

The situation can only get worse from this point and when it gets bad enough there WILL be a reaction.

It's just people who are themselves, ironically, brainwashed projecting themselves onto others. I used to feel sorry for the Germanbros until I realized this is across the board in every white country. There is no point pitying the German over the American anymore. You're not dealing with people who are able to think for themselves, and the guilt complex has been molded into every single European society.

Whatever small incident might have happened in your nation/peoples history the Jews and subhuman white traitors will find and expose it ruthlessly to demean the host nation.

Gas the Kikes
Skin the Traitors
No Forgiveness
No Remorse

That's all there is to it.

You're going into the bog too OP

You can thank (((America))) for that.

Most of the Germans I see posting online are the biggest cucks around. You can definitely tell that Germans undergo a lot of brainwashing. Even though Sweden gets the most shit for it, I usually see Swedes opposing multiculturalism online.

(checked)
Dubs confirm.

Which makes it even more difficult for me to understand why it is that when I post a thread here wanting to talk about the extent of that brainwashing, all that I get is circlejerking and calling me a shill

kys

lampshade production circa 1756

"According to Herodotus, Sisamnes was a corrupt judge under Cambyses II of Persia. He accepted a bribe and delivered an unjust verdict. As a result, the king had him arrested and flayed alive. His skin was then used to cover the seatin which his son would sit in judgment."

picture by
gerard david 1460 – 13 August 1523

Maybe you shouldn't base your opinions about an entire group of people from what you read on a cuck website.

Guy is speaking English, how do you exactly even know that the commenter is even German? Anyone can lie on the internet you dumb fuck

Sage for slide/demoralization thread

reddit is literally ONLY the [absolutely cucked 5%] of a nation–greens voters with blue hair. Ignore reddit.

Its exactly the same with /r/australia
They did a poll–most were greens voters.

I kek'd

(czech'd)

I'm surprised this didn't come up sooner. Reddit is full of nu-male virtue signalling manbabies on an all estrogen diet. Of course some German homo (probably a kike) felt the need to butt in.

The people who use reddit are the bottom of the barrel - the worst of America, the worst of Europe, the worst of Germany. It shouldn't be surprising to you that cucks of all nationalities post there, and you should never give up on all of your brothers just because of a few asshole like this faggot.

Germans, when their boat is barely rocked, turned against Merkel in the most spectacular fashion in such a short period of time. This is to say, while they should logically be the most cucked, they are in reality among the ones who are not too far gone. This number will rise just as it has everywhere in Europe and the USA. The only one we know for sure is cucked in the west is Canada, and Canadians and Canada are better off as a nuclear wasteland.

Thank you, my american greatest ally !
And thanks for saving us from the evil nazis !

Calm down, my coleslaw chowing friend. As the recent election and the constant news of your populace wanting Merkel's head in Dracula's style has shown, you are not too far gone. But know this, your fate, and this applies to all European nations, not just Europe, belongs and rests in your own hands. Hungary is the only county in all of Europe in which they can claim with utmost certainty they are not cucked. Your country, along with France, the UK, Spain, and Russia are the ones that regularly decide the fate of all of Western civilisation. This is your last chance.

Thanks ami, I'm so glad for all your insight in German politics/affairs. Now if you don't mind kill yourself for printing defeatism and get your zogbot apes back to Israel America.

Fuck name Sage left from other thread.

Defeatists should hang with the rest.

That post was written by a spawn of marxist academia. The only time he describes himself has German is when he needs to shame his countrymen or speak for the destruction of his country. In his life, he sees himself as a citizen of the world.
He has been guilt-tripped his entire life and now posts in an echo chamber with thousands like him.
Expecting any other response from him would be stupid. If he was confronted with German ww2 veterans in real life he could reconsider his position but online in a community that bans dissident voices he will cling on to the narrative.

Remember that these are the types of "Germans" who post on r/videos.
A lot of Germans are very nationalist and there are more and more who are coming to the conclusion that Germany should be for Germans.
If you listened to CommonCuck you'd think 90% of people are diaperfur cuckolds. It depends on where you get your information from. Most Germans don't give reddit the time of day. Don't let it get you down, fam.

Jewgle is slowly working/helping in various ways to once more splinter clearnet and dark 100%. It's a bad thing if it happens on their terms with no way to get information out, however. Loadsa normie sites don't function correctly without chrome or IE, trying to cut the infodrips off at the source.
So yeh, if he thinks he can make any headway on plebbit (lol) of course he'll have a normie setup.

We got any spainanons around btw? What's it really like down in Spain? Lost track during Zapatero's proto-pozzing when he went all Trudeau, that was when the "refugees" really started coming in force.

This special snowflake thinks we care about his preferences. He's so full of himself, that he isn't even ashamed to admit he browses Reddit. Of all the things this motherfucker could be doing with his time… So what did our snowflake bring us? The ramblings of some geriatric with dementia whose cucked as fuck. Or maybe! It's not a real post you stupid fuck. Maybe it's some Jew! *shocker*. Because most Germans after the war, didn't talk about the war. You know why right? If not, there's something for you to read up on instead of faggot Reddit. Soviet and American war crimes if you're that clueless.

But let's say it's Sven the retiree… do you kno what he did for his life? Because he could have cleaned public toilets for the past five decades.

What does this bitch conclude? That the whole country is lost…

The problem is that Germany lost the best of the best they had during the war, then they lost the second best they had in russian camps and in Eisenhower's death camps, if we add to that that they women have been raped by large numbers of mongoloid Russians, then there is no wonder that the nowadays "German" is such a cuck, they are largely different people, there is a big number of people in Germany, that aren't real Germans.

It's funny how people have viewed
the germans over time. From the
late 18th century to the mid victorian
era they were viewed as a dreamy, impractical people who loved
philopsophy. There was a saying
then, something along the lines of "Britain has an empire of the sea, Russia has
an empire of land, and the Germans
have an empire of air".
After unification, from the 1880s on
they were described as having
always been a militaristic, humourless, rigid race that wanted to take over
the world. However, if we look at
the first 48 years after Waterloo, we find that Britain was involved in 8 wars, France
in 6, Russia in 5, and Austria in 2. And Prussia? Prussia, the most
militaristic German state,
was involved in exactly zero.

And if you take the years from Waterloo
in 1815 and 1907, you get the following
war score card:

Britain 10……wars
Russia 7
France 5
Austria 3
Prussia-Germany 3

The "Germans want to take over the world"
meme was revived when Hitler came to power. With the start of the Cold War,
and the need to have West Germany as
an ally against communist East Germany,
the Warsaw Pact countries, and the
Soviet Union, the Germans were rebranded
as a practical, efficient, orderly race who
were honest, punctual, and superb
at business.
With the fall of the Communism in
the early 1990s we then got another
rebranding. The Germans were
dangerous, bigoted, racists who
had barely suppressed genocidal
urges, and if given half the chance
would gas all the jews once again.

Recently I visited Hitler's Eagle's Nest
at Obersalzberg in Berchtesgaden. There
is a (((Documentation Centre))) at the bottom were you catch the bus. When
we were there a School tour arrived.
These 16 and 17 year olds were not
happy at all to have to be subjected
to all the Holohoax bullshit at this
museum.

Spain is an economic wasteland. Everyone smart in Spain wants to travel to western Europe due to 30% youth unemployment. Greece similar, though Greece has almost 50% youth unemployment (and many working in underqualified positions).

The population of Southern Europe is suffering the most under the giant project that is the EU.

Kill yourself