Post actors with guns

Post actors with guns.

She has never been an actress, reported for off-topic.

nice trigger discipline, stupid cunt

She's been one since before you were born faggot, not that you actually watch films, she acts differently in everything. You can go back to reddit with your shit tier meme

Shes playing a stupid cali girl, thats the point. but has trigger discipline in the first picture

trigger discipline is only for sub 120 IQ quasi-retards tbh

I bet you actually like terrible actresses, it's always the case.

sage for munter

yes quite triggering

I am a late gen X kiddo.

I only like Emily Blunt in this list. Where did you find this picture of Elle Fanning OMG, can't be unseen.
T_T

Thanks for outing yourself as the maisiefag, emmafag.

What the heck are you talking about? I don't like Maisie at all, that why I posted Emma and I posted Emma laughing at your comment….

Come on bro, you can't do me like that, you can't call me a game of thrones maisie fan to try and discredit me

Emily blunt is reddit, it's why 4chin loves her so much, since they are reddit, go back there since you clearly don't watch films with that taste of yours you swine memer.

So you're old and blind/deaf/dumb, congratulations

Emma Watson blows dogs for quarters. Not a very good actress either.

our generation is the most forgettable and useless generation of all.

You can stop shitposting anytime triggered lil fella

She's actually one of the only good ones her age

Watson is good, stop and just post guns…

Gen Y/Z are terrible.

Well actually I was born between X&Y it depends of the definition range. But I will never accept the term of millennial, I hate them so much T_T

GUNS

Here's a thumbnail

/k/orean/k/ino spoilers

At least the second guy is fitting here with his Emma-posting habits, but the saging halfchan refugee isn't