Go Vegan

Kys if you won't

But Hitler was a veggie

vegans are gay. being a vegetarian is the real bog pill.

take the dog pill

EAT VEGAN !

So the future is trans-human, where we no longer need to eat but sustain ourselves wholly by inorganic means of energy generation.

PRAISE THE SUN !!!

do i get a qt vegan gf if i do that? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Human coprolite fossils show that ancient humans would literally capture small prey items, clean and cook them, then swallow them bone and all.

You get more calcium and phosphorus from bones than any other product you can eat, including dairy, so gnaw away. Humans also have small levels of chitinase, which allows us to treat stuff like crab shells like insoluble fibre. It's also highly recommended to consume chicken cartilage (as well as other ligament based offal) as it contains healthy levels of collagen, which promotes good joint and tendon health.

Everytime you crave bread you're actually craving nitrogen, or meat. Human physiology degraded as we adapted an agrarian diet.

No.
I like eating meat, and I don't like animals. Prioritizing animal welfare and their comfort conflicts with those facts.

wow anciet humans were fucking based
current year people BTFO

Did you know that eating soy products turns you into a woman? (((da​tamin​ing)))

What happens when you unironically agree with OPs picture anyway? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Your vegan cuck magick has no power over me!

all these masculine men around proves your statement is false

For every animal you don't eat I'll eat three.

Nigger, the choice for them isn't to live long, happy lives or be slaughtered. he choice is to live and be slaughtered or not live at all.

t. Maddox, oldest of oldfags.

fuck you nigger

Have you considered that animals are tasty? (((da​tamin​ing))) Does my suffering when not eating delicious bacon means nothing to you at all? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Make me, soygoy.

See, now you've gone full retard OP. It was fine when you were just promoting eggs, but trying to take my animals is too much. I'm going to kill & eat them as I"m supposed to. Go back to you're soy latte soyboy.

haha wow carnivores are so rustled they're all so retarded

I've seen some shit in my time but I've never seen anyone eat a cat raw. Thanks.

talk about eating pussy. God fucking damn

It kills me how he turned out to be a little bitch.

I know I'll regret asking, but what do you mean? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Vegetarian here. Are you trying to get these assholes to post animal abuse? (((da​tamin​ing))) Because that's what they're gonna do. They're already doing it. You question their cherished "right" to sense indulgence by eating the flesh of the dead and they shit themselves, call you a soyboy and post dead cats. They're all running a script, they are incapable of cognizant, individual thought. I personally think vegan is too extreme; I just don't eat meat. It's pretty easy, because 90% of food is not meat. Now I'm going to sage and hide this thread before the troglodytes come out to post animal gore in lou of a real argument.

Here's the chart meat cucks. I know flesh is delicious, but let's face it- our bodies were not designed to consume it. Rather we learned to do so during periods of scarcity in prehistory. Now call me a soyboy and go slurp down your bacon.

Do you want to keep liking Maddox? (((da​tamin​ing))) I'm serious, if you want to keep enjoying him then you don't want to know.

And what of other carnivorous animals? (((da​tamin​ing))) Should we also impose your numale sensibilities on them? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Go ahead and ruin it, user.

meat tastes too good.

? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
DATAMINING

It's a long story, but basically he's everything he ever mocked.
His gf left him and married his podcast's co-host, except nobody, not even his ex-gf or his co-host told him this. They all fucked with him and acted like she wasn't dating him, then one of the guys told him that she was dating him. For about a year. And everybody else but him knew.
Of course he goes crazy and leaves the podcast then lies about why. He obsesses over his ex's, he's sent her messages begging her to get back with him.
Everybody called him a cuck which made him so butthurt he made a video telling everybody "UR USING THE WORD CUCK WRONG >>>:(".
He then filed a $300,000,000 lawsuit against his former co-host and Patreon that was filled with typos and grammatical errors.

I'm not even scratching the surface, the guy is a fucking joke.

Other apes eat meat too. Also it's in lieu, not in lou.

If we weren't evolved to eat meat, how can we eat it then? (((da​tamin​ing))) We didn't evolve to eat dirt like animals and bugs, and we can't eat dirt like them, because we have evolved to eat meat, fruit & vegetables.

That's better than I expected, at least he's only stupid and not a complete faggot.

Oh user, I'm skipping out huge portions.
He's a total lefty now, he's disavowed his old works like his comic and can't handle any criticisms of himself. He jumped on the "REPUBLICANS ARE STUPID, REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST, REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS XD" train as if it's 2006 and Bush is still president.

There's so much shit, I can't even go into it all. There's this Israeli kike called EZ PZ who made a pretty good video summing it all up, but you'll have to sit through over an hour of his shrill Jewish voice.