Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Kys if you won't

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

But Hitler was a veggie

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

vegans are gay. being a vegetarian is the real bog pill.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

not living on gas station hotdogs
take the dog pill

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

EAT VEGAN !

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

So the future is trans-human, where we no longer need to eat but sustain ourselves wholly by inorganic means of energy generation.

PRAISE THE SUN !!!

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

do i get a qt vegan gf if i do that? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Human coprolite fossils show that ancient humans would literally capture small prey items, clean and cook them, then swallow them bone and all.

You get more calcium and phosphorus from bones than any other product you can eat, including dairy, so gnaw away. Humans also have small levels of chitinase, which allows us to treat stuff like crab shells like insoluble fibre. It's also highly recommended to consume chicken cartilage (as well as other ligament based offal) as it contains healthy levels of collagen, which promotes good joint and tendon health.

Everytime you crave bread you're actually craving nitrogen, or meat. Human physiology degraded as we adapted an agrarian diet.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

No.
I like eating meat, and I don't like animals. Prioritizing animal welfare and their comfort conflicts with those facts.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

wow anciet humans were fucking based
current year people BTFO

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Did you know that eating soy products turns you into a woman? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

What happens when you unironically agree with OPs picture anyway? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Your vegan cuck magick has no power over me!

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

all these masculine men around proves your statement is false

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

For every animal you don't eat I'll eat three.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

animals are literally people

Nigger, the choice for them isn't to live long, happy lives or be slaughtered. he choice is to live and be slaughtered or not live at all.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

t. Maddox, oldest of oldfags.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

fuck you nigger

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Have you considered that animals are tasty? (((da​tamin​ing))) Does my suffering when not eating delicious bacon means nothing to you at all? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Kys if you won't
Make me, soygoy.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

See, now you've gone full retard OP. It was fine when you were just promoting eggs, but trying to take my animals is too much. I'm going to kill & eat them as I"m supposed to. Go back to you're soy latte soyboy.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

haha wow carnivores are so rustled they're all so retarded

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

I've seen some shit in my time but I've never seen anyone eat a cat raw. Thanks.

Isaac James
Isaac James

talk about eating pussy. God fucking damn

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

It kills me how he turned out to be a little bitch.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

I know I'll regret asking, but what do you mean? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Vegetarian here. Are you trying to get these assholes to post animal abuse? (((da​tamin​ing))) Because that's what they're gonna do. They're already doing it. You question their cherished "right" to sense indulgence by eating the flesh of the dead and they shit themselves, call you a soyboy and post dead cats. They're all running a script, they are incapable of cognizant, individual thought. I personally think vegan is too extreme; I just don't eat meat. It's pretty easy, because 90% of food is not meat. Now I'm going to sage and hide this thread before the troglodytes come out to post animal gore in lou of a real argument.

Here's the chart meat cucks. I know flesh is delicious, but let's face it- our bodies were not designed to consume it. Rather we learned to do so during periods of scarcity in prehistory. Now call me a soyboy and go slurp down your bacon.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Do you want to keep liking Maddox? (((da​tamin​ing))) I'm serious, if you want to keep enjoying him then you don't want to know.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

And what of other carnivorous animals? (((da​tamin​ing))) Should we also impose your numale sensibilities on them? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Go ahead and ruin it, user.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

meat tastes too good.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
? (((da​tamin​ing)))
DATAMINING

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

coyotes are literally hitler

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

It's a long story, but basically he's everything he ever mocked.
His gf left him and married his podcast's co-host, except nobody, not even his ex-gf or his co-host told him this. They all fucked with him and acted like she wasn't dating him, then one of the guys told him that she was dating him. For about a year. And everybody else but him knew.
Of course he goes crazy and leaves the podcast then lies about why. He obsesses over his ex's, he's sent her messages begging her to get back with him.
Everybody called him a cuck which made him so butthurt he made a video telling everybody "UR USING THE WORD CUCK WRONG >>>:(".
He then filed a $300,000,000 lawsuit against his former co-host and Patreon that was filled with typos and grammatical errors.

I'm not even scratching the surface, the guy is a fucking joke.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

second pic
Other apes eat meat too. Also it's in lieu, not in lou.

Dominic King
Dominic King

If we weren't evolved to eat meat, how can we eat it then? (((da​tamin​ing))) We didn't evolve to eat dirt like animals and bugs, and we can't eat dirt like them, because we have evolved to eat meat, fruit & vegetables.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

That's better than I expected, at least he's only stupid and not a complete faggot.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Oh user, I'm skipping out huge portions.
He's a total lefty now, he's disavowed his old works like his comic and can't handle any criticisms of himself. He jumped on the "REPUBLICANS ARE STUPID, REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST, REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS XD" train as if it's 2006 and Bush is still president.

There's so much shit, I can't even go into it all. There's this Israeli kike called EZ PZ who made a pretty good video summing it all up, but you'll have to sit through over an hour of his shrill Jewish voice.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

look at me everyone, I don't eat or harm animals
<constantly buys products that come from regions where animals were culled for resources