What are some movies about females being based?

What are some movies about females being based?

/thread/

Nothing can compete

Any BLACKED kino

This joke is really getting old.

females being based? like females birthing and caring for offspring while supporting their men and their society?

I was legit about to say Noah.

White Dicks are actually much larger than shit dick. Keep pretending, though.

The Handmaid's Tale

hehe >>>Holla Forums hehe

Shoahs degenerate whore-mongers and trolls feminists into supporting her for lels.

You could watch Deadwood if you want a nice female character.

that's real fuckin' edgy

Secretary (2002)

Fuck you, cocksucker.

/this/
/thread/

lol

Irreversible

Are these cuckino?

So wymyn being "based" is when they act like men?

PATRIARCHY BTFO

MOVE OVER GHOSTBUSTERS

this is good shit.

i didn't have a problem with ridley didley being superheroine in that aliemb resurrection movie. i quite enjoyed it. but you can see how even in that long-dead era the seeds of cuck were planted by that/those directors, and now we live in this wonderful new era.

maybe i can help us find a based female… the only time a female would act based is when she's scared shitless, and only acts like a johnny bravo because she has to. this makes me think of the alien movies, or samus from metroid, who we all know, is based off ridley.

- trinity

Daily reminder 100% of videos released from the middle east, whether SAA, Syrian rebel groups, YPG or Pesh that involve female combatants are faked propaganda. Even the vast majority of videos involving male combatants are also faked using actors running and gunning in areas that have already been pre-cleared by saudi/iraqi commandos. That's not to say that there are zero females embedded in these specialized commando units, but you'll rarely if ever see them on camera. The myth of the stronk fearless ME female sniper is just that.

the only reason the russian female sniper meme exists is because the soviets were so desperate for bodies, they had to resort to women. they'd've used children if it was practical. so really the only way to sell a female character in a believable way is for her to act like a dude because the situation has simply gotten that bad, and if SOMEONE doesn't take the lead, we're all gonna die. it's not impossible for a country to become so fucked up, the only person with half a brain left is some chick. but she'd probably WANT to be superseded by a more competent male. she'd become a broodmare for new leadership.

i'd like to write a script about a woman surrounded by cucks who bullies them into manning the fuck up. women in real life will from time to time "encourage" men to stop being pussies. we should be grateful for those women.

It's always hilarious to read online "alphas" hold forth on how women do or ought to behave.

get mad, cuck. it's not too late to change. i can help you.

And then once those men do man up women start crying about abuse and muhsoggynees.

many women, yes–but not all, brother.

also, you can summarize the behavior of today's feminism as one big shit test.

a cry for help, if you will.

Even stupider is how she had the entire barrel down to the magazine sticking out in the open.
Because that's how you don't get spotted.