Twitter is kill

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-08/twitter-sales-process-said-almost-dead-as-suitors-lose-interest
archive.is/rVltw
Looks like Twitter's pervasive censorship has finally fucking caught up with it and with Assanges promised hit on Google Kikebook, Tumblr, and Reddit might be the only big ones left standing.

Are there any decent alternatives that we can shill? Wasn't there a free speech centered alternative with a frog logo?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/social/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and nothing of value was lost

You mean the one that no one gives a shit about? The one with the oddly yiddish name?

good however the other social medias are going to profit from this, it's not good for the bigger picture but maybe it's good for us, as it would allow us to focus our powers into one spot or two rather than dozens

egas

I am never, ever creating a kikebook profile. Zuckerberg is way too slimy to risk giving that Je a single click.

that Jew* fucking typo

Honestly i'm not sure if I hate Facebook or Google more.

Hopfully Assange anally devastates Google.

I hope this and every other jewish owned social media cancer take the way of the dodo.

It's like comparing getting a wrecking ball to the nuts or putting them in a vise until both sides touch eachother. Neither are to be liked, trusted or used.

the Trump curse hits once again

Still waiting for my invite but the project seems already dead in the water.

Gab.ai

If we want to capitalize on it we need to make open source, free speech, anonymous alternatives.

Trump curse strikes again

Google will buy it at $8, its true value.

Wow. My executives were just discussing this yesterday. They basically said that twitter is "toxic assets" after they went after Trump. Everybody is scared. People in business already didn't want to piss off Trump before for reasons of the obvious but now that he could become president, nobody wants to touch that.

Ricky Vaughn was the martyr that brought down Twitter.

But seriously do we know anything about the people behind gab.ai? It's logo is a frog and the media has associated it with the "alt-right" but then again they call us alt-right while we reject the label. So I think that there's a good chance that the guys behind it are Kekite anons.

We should do more research into this because the possibility of a Kekite controlled Twitter alternative replacing Twitter would be fucking fantastic.

All these computer program Nationalists on here

Not one of them have the balls to make their own social media company

If you need advice, ask me. Then give me 3% stock. I have it all planned out but can't do programming or afford servers

If you're on a dozen sites, you're talking to fucking tweens and NEETS and tech guys avoiding work. The masses are all on facebook and twitter.

Freezepeach.xyz exists, although I don't know the current state of the site

gnusocial is an alternative

Where will Trump shitpost now?

Twitter used to be respected since they were seen as ones that valued freespeech and defended the personal data of their users to the greatest extent compared to Mark "they trust me, the dumbfucks" Zuckberg and other major social media websites but all these assets have since been evaporated and twitter is consistently now seen as extremely biased, politicised, anti-freespeech, etc and have done irreversible damage to their brand. They literally have alienated half if not the majority of their userbase. This is unacceptable from a business perspective.

In reality, twitter is easily replaceable. It does not take long to make a twitter clone, less than a day by a single person in fact compared to other social media websites which would take an entire team months.

Factoring in this and many other issues, twitter is just in no way shape or form an attractive investment.

For now I am sticking with Twitter. Gab is an echo chamber, so it isn't really useful for propagandizing. Twitter has been very useful for spreading our ideas (why the kikes are trying to shut us down on that platform).

GNU is only for alpha males

gnu.org/software/social/

Dick Costolo got forced out is why. Gamergays was just a convenient excuse.
Can't remember who had the damn article about it offhand though. He's a cuck, but a cuck that stayed true to his word til the final walk of shame.
Not like those lying cucks in charge of halfchan and plebbit.

test