Urban Trapping, Fishing, and Slaughter

Does anybody have info graphics for small game, urban rodent catching, ect. Also, a basic guide on on preparing fish would be good. I live next to a lake, and I see squirrels all around, and it seems like it would be an economic decision to eat them.

squirrels make good toilet paper
rats cook well on a spit
to prepare fish, catch some and cook them

Do they have to be dead when you wipe? (((da​tamin​ing)))

nah if they're half-alive they'll squirm around and be more effective

I want to learn to make bird traps so I can eat during winter.

nope
toxic levels of pollutants of all types in those rats
you'll get soyboy-moobs AND heavy-metals-holes-in-your-brain AND estrogens-microtesticles AND twenty forms of cancer if you eat that shit

Thats hot

Same, I want to make that burger that Lehey made randy.

Will cooking do anything? (((da​tamin​ing)))

you train them with a pinecone

concentrate some of the shit
and transform some of the chemicals in varied and more exotic forms, sometimes reach new classes of poisons or toxicity levels
that shit will give you the superpower of dying 20 years earlier

is that a hogfish? (((da​tamin​ing)))

What is the best fish for doing this. What fish should I not try to eat? (((da​tamin​ing)))

i'd watch eating animals from urban areas. squirrels? (((da​tamin​ing))) maybe ok since they're treecucks but stay weary of rodents and birds in polluted areas like woodchucks and rabbits. if you dress them check for tumors and other oddities. cook everything well done just in case. same with birds and fish.

t. sportsman living in a city

How does it feel to still be a normie nigger? (((da​tamin​ing)))

vegans are normie as fuck
eat some meat you submissive faggot

I thought about vegan for economic purposes. But it's isn't factoring in the amount you would need to eat for protein, and the inability to do so without going over weight loss calories, and eating way to many carbs. It would be more so to have a diverse plate, based on convenience, and nutrition.

Red and black beans are a good, cheap source of protein if you wanted to be an economic vegan.

Get a bunch of guinea pigs and breed them.
They grow quite fat and juicy and procreate just like rodents do!
A little steak for you, every day.

How much would they cost to feed? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I came