My waifu>your waifu

My waifu>your waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

editorials.autotrader.ca/media/7255/2008-smart-fortwo-gw-02.jpg?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My waifu>your waifu

my car>your waifu

Pick one.

my car > your car
BMW is a sandnigger brand

Wrong
My waifu is perfect

2old.

porsche is white trash brand

believe me or dont - heres my porsche story
but the worst part of that job was the porsche "people" - the most insufferable snobs you will ever fucking meet… rich slobs with boorish manners and terrible taste in cars…

I can't stop thinking about her. I am sick and i need help

i was like that for a while tbh

then one day i realised i haven't thought about her for a while and everything's okay now

she is pretty though.

Nigga that's a house worth of car. But nonetheless;

My horses > your cars.

prove it fgt

My car > Your cars

editorials.autotrader.ca/media/7255/2008-smart-fortwo-gw-02.jpg? (((da​tamin​ing)))anchor=center&mode=crop&width=214&height=128&rnd=131179540460000000

(would post image of my own smart car but I'm limited to tor and need a proxy to be able to any images here)

2D furry waifu > 3D normie woman waifu

My car > 2D Waifus = All Your Cars > Any 3D Waifu

spotted the pedo

I don't know what kind of people buy them in other countries, but here in germany porsche is only bought by nigs. They are either bought by old and very conservative people, whores who make a lot of money, or young people who got lucky (aka "new rich" people). Sometimes uneducated people get lucky, like car sale persons. They make a few good deals and suddenly end up with a huge amount of money. These people buy porsche. Then they go into rich people places and act like total niggers.

If you have money, and want something fast, go for mercedes amg.

ding-dong diddly

Holy Christ the perfect woman!

Why are her ears like those of an elephant? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I thought new ones have excellent reliability

what's that… cars or women [question mark]