Russia deploys nuclear-capable missiles in Kaliningrad

Russia deploys nuclear-capable missiles in Kaliningrad

archive.is/4IbaR
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37597075

Other urls found in this thread:

anonym.to/?https://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Russia-General-Richard-Shirreff/dp/1473632226
anonym.to/?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colder-War-Global-Slipped-Americas/dp/1118799941/
files.catbox.moe/53dobw.pdf
westminsterpapers.org/articles/abstract/10.16997/wpcc.95
youtube.com/watch?v=jqtTc_CMlJg
canvasopedia.org/)
search.wikileaks.org/?q=otpor
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1797625_fwd-non-violence-manual-.html
canvasopedia.org/content/weaponry/intro.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_Applied_Nonviolent_Action_and_Strategies
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
ted.com/talks/srdja_popovic_how_to_topple_a_dictator
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=5462012
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1746019
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=5437020
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/march/25/meet-the-americans-who-put-together-the-coup-in-kiev.aspx
youtu.be/GEzOgpMWnVs?t=1666
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
nytimes.com/2012/12/12/world/europe/americans-who-helped-free-kosovo-return-as-entrepreneurs.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/3516/kosovo-privatization
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8289686/Egypt-protests-Americas-secret-backing-for-rebel-leaders-behind-uprising.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8289698/Egypt-protests-secret-US-document-discloses-support-for-protesters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
bible.ca/tracks/rapid-fossils-rapid-petrifaction.htm
phys.org/news/2005-01-petrified-wood-days.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, Kohl

Sometimes i lay in bed for hours playing out all the possible scenarios of world war 3. I have no idea which is most likely, probably something in syria.

I hope i will get an answer soon.

*Königsberg

For you

give back east prussia you vodkaniggers

Read a book on these scenarios from the American perspective. There are very likely similar books from Russia as well.

War With Russia

anonym.to/?https://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Russia-General-Richard-Shirreff/dp/1473632226

The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped from America's Grasp Hardcover – 23 Dec 2014

anonym.to/?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colder-War-Global-Slipped-Americas/dp/1118799941/

(instead splitting up the URL, anonym.to removes the referrer from the HTTP headers)

inb4 le reddit spacing

It's the spacing used in the original article.

If we do start a war with Russia, let it not be limited. Instead, let the whole world be destroyed, and all of humanity doomed forever. The thought that the (((neocons))) think they can manipulate us with a 'limited nuclear exchange' just really pisses me off to no end. If they get away with it this time, then they will never learn. Instead, let's push them to destroy the world in the insane attempt to rule over every square inch of it. If those are the stakes, then maybe they will at last back the fuck off.

Mutually Assured Destruction - it's crazy, but it's an effective deterrent to war.

I realize.

My money's on it starting with Obama broadcasting himself yelling "ALLAH AKBAR!" and slamming his fist into the launch button, and ending with a humiliating defeat for America since the kikes deliberately sabotaged the US military (so they couldn't protect civilians when their planned coup happened).

It's already an agression.

Well fuck, I am still in the reserve. Well, at least I will be fed while the proles out there get shot.

Are you like, dumb?

Königsberg (or kaliningrad as it is known today) is rightful german clay and the dumb russkies stole it

West ZOG and East ZOG are planning a war in the last purely white parts of Europe

Well, yeah, the Teutonic Order and all.

But wasn't that ethnically cleansed of Germans during the world wars?

It's called a cold war you hyper active millennial GMO faggots

Another fucking 4chan, Alex Jones, chicken little, fear thread

The sky is burning!

the sky is burning!

WW3 began in the 1990s.

It's not a war of bullets but of sperm

Not a war of nuculear weapons but for the Aryan Womb

HENCE:

Putin is an anti-white Commie Globalist – he just wants a bigger piece of the pie

You have some good points but you come off a little strong on the autism spectrum. Take it easy. Read some Alfred Rosenberg and prepare for the worst by being the best. Every regular here knows that there's been an ongoing race war with Semites.

Damn I'd hate to be an Israeli right now.

Yes and now it's mostly poles, lithuanians and russians

It's PR stunt, after SU collapse there were always nukes in Kaliningrad.

What are you talking about, go- uhh guy,

PUTIN IS A HU'WHITE NATIONALIST

RUSSIA IS A WN SUPERSTATE

This is in response to a massive NATO exercise 30 feet from the Russian border.

Like literally Russian border patrol is looking at these retards playing soldier in Estonia, 30 feet from them.

putin is kosher but not worth starting a war over

You're absolutely right. By being near Russia, these sovereign countries have no right to self-defense. Otherwise, its clearly a provocation against Russia

You might have a point there if NATO was also doing military exercises on other borders.

Instead they seem to focus on Russia with alarming frequency, for no fucking reason so far.

The fact that Turkey is in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization is all you need to know what and who its enemy is.

Fuck Jewtin and the JewSA.

Maybe because Russia just really annexed land belonging to a sovereign nation?

just recently*

Baltic countries suffer greatly from the vatniks that were placed there during the USSR.

Which was where?

You're about as clueless as Gary Johnstein

Russia hasn't taken any sovereign land recently, unless you're talking about Georgia.

Crimea?

He's talking about crimea

Russian clay, learn some history before repeating Fox News tier sound bytes.

You're right, I'm sorry. Everything east of Berlin is rightful Russian clay

When you literally gave it away with official paper and under no military threat, you gave it away.
You sound like a subhuman ruspolslav.

NATO did effectively the same thing with Kosovo, except that NATO isn't a country and can't "annex" under international law. But don't worry Kosovo will democratically be joining NATO soon.

Also this sovereign country (Ukraine) wasn't in NATO, therefore why is NATO fucking worried? Do you do exercises on borders of every country that annexes something? Why don't you do exercises on Israeli borders for annexing Sinai peninsula, Golan heights and West bank?

Or why don't you have exercises on Chinese borders when they annexed Tibet. Or Indonesia annexing East Timor? Or Pakistan borders when they annexed pieces of India?

Crimea actually followed the same international procedure which was set in place BY AMERICA during the Kosovo separation, ergo Crimea wasn't "land belonging to a sovereign nation", they were independent.

Doesn't change the fact that those in Crimea are ethnically Russian. If it was a hostile takeover, why wasn't there a single shot fired?

I'm not Russian lad, why would Russia let the US take their only warm water port under the guise of Operation Ukrainian Freedom?

I dont care actually. Russia and the JewSA represent respectively death, poverty and social degeneracy. To see them destroying each other is my greatest wish. Consider how they will glass based bolan, it is even better.

But Crimea belongs to the Ukrainians.

Why though? This is like saying Hitler had no right to invade Poland to protect ethnic Germans.

So if you believe Kosovo is illegitimate, then why is Crimean annexation legitimate? As you say, they followed the same procedure.

You can't be butthurt about Kosovo and then support the Russian annexation of Crimea, it makes you a hypocrite.

I have seen this many times and after looking at the map it doesn't seem to make any sense.

I understand that for Russia it has strategical value for other reasons.

Then Crimea had every right to seek refugee with Russia without asking Ukraine if it was okay.

Germans worked the land and lived as long as the subhumans did there lad.
Vatniks are as useless as poles. I doubt they actually cultivated or did anything worthwhile. They do build lots of nightclubs though. So maybe they do also represent degeneracy.

Ok, that doesn't change the fact that Russia didn't annex any sovereign territory recently.

Thanks for the recommendations user.

I dont care lad. Anything that smears the shit out of the oversea kikes and the eastern kikes is ok by me.

How can you blatantly lie like that?

Crimea was part of Ukraine, now its part of Russia following a Russian invasion and a "democratic vote".

How exactly is that not annexation? Because Russians believe the land is theirs?

In a perfect world neither of those places would have been allowed to separate, because balkanization is bad in general.

HOWEVER the fact that Washington is going around the world splitting up countries to set up bases like Bondsteel…. Moscow certainly has to do the same thing if Russia is going to get enough defensive depth to survive.

So what I believe is besides the point when it comes to realpolitik.

You're basically saying
Which sadly makes you a faggot.

The legitimate ukrainian government was overturned in a revolution, the people of Crimea didn't want to be part of the country under that anti-russian government, so they voted in a referendum and chose to leave Ukraine and to go into Russia. It's that simple, hadn't there been a revolution, Crimea would still be in Ukraine.
Such argument means nothing, Crimea was Russian long before Ukraine ever existed. By your logic we could say Ukraine was once a part of Russian territory so Russia can take it back.

Let us not forget people such as BHL (Mossad) and many others showed up in Kiev during the protests to do speeches on stage.

Of course, it was all pure coincidence.

anyone have PDFs?

This would be like the US giving Mexico half of California while maintaining their navy base in Coronado. 50 years later Mexico is in the middle of a revolution that may or may not be backed by foreign interests. Do you let the new owners of Mexico have the port or do you "take it from" them, despite the fact that they never had much of a military presence there, in a bloodless takeover? That's how I see it. Crimea belonged to Russia since the late 1700s, and was given to Ukraine by a piece of paper. In terms of rightful clay, I go by the former.

So what? You can just tear and wipe treaties on your ass now?
Remember this when we flatten pooland again, mkay?
Seriously lads. Leave us be when we flatten the subhumans again

So therefore, because America does bad things, Russia can also do bad things?

How is Russia any better than the US if that's your logic?

Both are ZOG captured shitholes that are blatantly orchestrating a war in eastern europe, to the detriment of the white people living there.

All I'm saying is fuck both, you just seem like some butthurt Serb mad over Kosovo so instead you lick the boots of a different superpower and disregard the fact that its a ZOG controlled shithole that jails people for holocaust denial like any other western country

if you wanna use this argument, it belongs to the Ottomans/Crimean Tatars

The way I see it the Krimm is rightfully German clay

That's why I sad that his argument means nothing, I don't want to use such arguments.

You can find the second one as a PDF, but I haven't found the first one yet.

files.catbox.moe/53dobw.pdf

i wanted to quote him not you

thx user

Exactly.

When someone does a morally wrong thing to get an advantage over you, it's perfectly fine to do a morally wrong thing to defend yourself.

It's not, both are countries trying to survive. What is the case though in their relationship US is offensive and Russia is defensive.

The white people there danced to ZOG tune with the Maidan nonsense, I have no pity for them. They lost a chunk of their country, and might lose another chunk, because some Jew in Washington didn't want Ukraine to have an FTA with Russia.

That's a recent regional example fucktard, and it's directly tied to the Crimean "referendum".

If they Ottomans or Tartars make a 4th quarter comeback, they can have it.

On a scale from 1-10, how fucked are we?

Template Revolutions: Marketing U.S. Regime Change in Eastern Europe -
Gerald Sussman and Sascha Krader
westminsterpapers.org/articles/abstract/10.16997/wpcc.95

Documentaries :
How to Start a Revolution (2011) Untold story of Nobel Peace Prize nominee Gene Sharp, the world's leading expert on non-violent revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=jqtTc_CMlJg

CANVAS

Wikileaks has some leaked documents on the CANVAS/Otpor movement activity in the regimes unfriendly to the US :
>CANVAS (canvasopedia.org/) is a spin-off of Otpor and was founded by Srdja Popovic and Ivan Marovic in late 2003 after Srdja Popovic left the Djindjic government (who was assassinated in March 2003). They have been involved with numerous pro-democracy movements around the world (most effectively in Ukraine and Georgia, but they were also in Belarus, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Iran, Lebanon, Azerbaijan and Tibet).
search.wikileaks.org/?q=otpor
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1797625_fwd-non-violence-manual-.html

They use Gene Sharp's non-violence theory and give it their own spin (to check out their manual on non-violence, go here:
canvasopedia.org/content/weaponry/intro.htm

CANVAS (Centre for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_Applied_Nonviolent_Action_and_Strategies

Literature on their website:
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

TED talk from Mr. Popovic - How to topple a dictator
ted.com/talks/srdja_popovic_how_to_topple_a_dictator

More links from Wikielaks/GI Files:

* Stratfor leak about CANVAS/Otpor
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=5462012

* Stratfor leak about CANVAS/Otpor funding
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1746019

* Starfor leak about a document describing CANVAS/Otpor
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=5437020

Ukraine

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Meet the Americans Who Put Together the Coup in Kiev
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/march/25/meet-the-americans-who-put-together-the-coup-in-kiev.aspx

Yugoslavia

The Yugoslavian war was fueled by the US interests. I suggest you watch the documentary The Weight of Chains, that explains another (non-American) perspective of the conflict.
youtu.be/GEzOgpMWnVs?t=1666

The Weight of Chains
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

What followed was a post-war privatization by the Madeline Albright, Wesley Clark and others in these countries as it happened in other post-Soviet countries.
nytimes.com/2012/12/12/world/europe/americans-who-helped-free-kosovo-return-as-entrepreneurs.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/3516/kosovo-privatization

Egypt

The Telegraph - Egypt protests: America's secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising (9:23PM GMT 28 Jan 2011)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8289686/Egypt-protests-Americas-secret-backing-for-rebel-leaders-behind-uprising.html

>The US government has previously been a supporter of Mr Mubarak’s regime. But the leaked documents show the extent to which America was offering support to pro-democracy activists in Egypt while publicly praising Mr Mubarak as an important ally in the Middle East.

The memo, which Ambassador Scobey sent to the US Secretary of State in Washington DC, was marked “confidential” and headed:

Full-text of the leaked memo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8289698/Egypt-protests-secret-US-document-discloses-support-for-protesters.html

From the cable :
>1. (C) Summary and comment: On December 23, **April 6 activist xxxxxxxxxxxx expressed satisfaction with his participation in the December 3-5 "Alliance of Youth Movements Summit," and with his subsequent meetings with USG officials, on Capitol Hill, and with think tanks. He described how 'State Security (SSIS) detained him at the Cairo airport upon his return and confiscated his notes for his summit presentation calling for democratic change in Egypt, and his schedule for his Congressional meetings.* xxxxxxxxxxxx contended that the GOE will never undertake significant reform, and therefore, Egyptians need to replace the current regime with a parliamentary democracy. He alleged that several opposition parties and movements have accepted an unwritten plan for democratic transition by 2011; we are doubtful of this claim.

Putin could have avoided so much if he kept Syria under Russia's nuclear umbrella or stationed nuclear weapons there. His last hope will to be at least to do the same for Iran, which will pretty much halt them once and for all.

0/10
Nukes are a sham. If you have proof of nukes existing please provide.

Jew.

No I think jews benefit greatly from this myth being perpetuated. Look at who 'created' the nuclear bomb, a jew.
Sounds like another thing used to keep you in fear.

You're having an existential crisis, we get it.

Hi goys, I can provide you fake looking motion picture of nuclear bomb tests out of the Lookout Mountain Station studios right next to Hollywood.

Also the things as chronicled by Jewish-American journalist William L. Laurence the official historian of the Manhattan Project and one of the first "embedded journalists".

You don't think the American Governent and Military would lie and create propaganda and the Soviet Union would lie and create propaganda also? And Russia is continuing that and this new cold war theater beneficial to certain interests?

they're so real your bosses crap their pants knowing if the US suddenly shits on them they'll be nuked off the face of the planet

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Thanks lügenpresse.

If i'l give you Kaliningrad back, it will stop being white, it would instantly be flooded by refugees. Right now its 99% white.

Pic is a lie. Niggers can't read

"white"

You spell "won it" wrong.

So if Clinton wins we can look forward to a war with Russia, great.

Not surprised. Lets see what happens if a Russian-led union starts taking over Mexico, lets see how peaceful and accepting the US would be.

No. Mexico, USA and Canada will become one super state, did you already forgot what Obama was planning? North American Union - NAU, North American Union. Like Soviet Union, but "north american" one.

In any cases of war against russia this formation is crucial for you current regime.

My point wasn't what will happen, my point was that Russia is made out to be aggressive and dangerous when the provocation (outright covert attack, really) came from the west.
My point is that IF Russia did to the US what the US was doing to Russia (expanding a US-led union right up to their borders) by adding Mexico to their union via "populist" coup, the US would have answered much more aggressively than Russia did.

Yes.
If you treat international law and sovereignty of nations like toilet paper, which America and NATO did to Serbia in 1999, you shouldn't be surprised and certainly not talk back when somebody else simply emulates what you did FIRST.

Hi, goon

This thrilling trepidation is the same stuff my grand father once told me about when describing the cold war.

I can't wait for a long nuclear winter to wipe out the niggers and jews!

you need to go back

It will wipe out europeans you tard

To all you retards ass mad that crimea was annexed

Are you forgetting the coup in kiev propped up by NATO/CIA months before? The cia director and john mccain were fucking waltzing in downtown kiev, and this all happened because Russia cock blocked the US navy from striking Syria, hence the coup to deny russia from using crimea to continue to support assad.

Russia saw through this and grabbed crimea so it didn't have to worry about the clusterfuck in ukraine. Without firing a single shot, mind you.

I guarantee you that if Russia sat by and did nothing, WW3 would have started 2-3 years ago since Russia wpuld effectively have no means to project power in the middle east.

t. hohol living in America voting for trump

My country men are retards for siding with the west

t.guy who lies about being Ukrainian on the internet

hello nigger

where?

It took you this long to come up with that?

Yes.

"Playing soldiers" is a bit harsh, the Balts are decently competent and very motivated, they're just getting fucked over by very small budgets and just not having enough population for larger armies.

I was referring to the American soldiers in Estonia, our army's ground forces are a joke.

Oh yeah, just my personal experience of course, but without some veteran NCO to lead them your troops fall completely apart.
Really all they have going for them is lots of personal and funding.
And excellent PR, of course.

It's alright m8, I've already explained what the
Crimea "annexation" was if it was from the US's perspective.

Sounds about right.

I don't mean any offense, but to me it just seems that focusing so much on counter-insurgency has really taken a toll on their basic infantry skills.

And? In case everyone has forgotten Russia has ICBMs and nuclear submarines. If they wanted to take out Berlin or any other target they would hardly need to position vulnerable land based missiles.

You're right, i am lying, i was born in soviet kiev, ukraine didn't exist then

I posted that before I saw your post, got triggered by the D&C tier arguments about crimea

Funny enough, I visited family just this last winter in kiev and the general sentiment was they shot themselves in the foot looking back at it all

You are clearly misinformed if you believe I am a shill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
If you believe nukes are real, then it is game over already.

It's probably only going to get worse if US/EU influence were to decline. I'd imagine those that backed Euromaidan wouldn't be treated nicely if Donetsk and their Russian volunteers broke through, similar to the Shiites that the US left behind to run Iraq.

Could be more about response times. Other options may take significantly longer to reach their targets. Also with the ABM system nearby, there's even a possibility their explicit purpose is to distract that while attempting to wipe it out.

To say that nukes aren't real is to deny the existence of nuclear fission itself. To deny nuclear fission, which is the division of matter at the atomic level, is to deny that matter is made up of arrangements of protons, neutrons, and electrons, called atoms.

I think it is possible atomic bombs are real, and nuclear fission for sure.. but the extremely weaponized form such as hydrogen bombs - they sound like a jewish fantasy.
We dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima supposedly, and now a booming city sits on that ground. I am just trying to get you to question everything.
Listen to Oppenheimer when he says "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Maybe I am wrong, but it makes not a fuck of difference in our lives.

Okay, let's work from there. So, pic related is a hydrogen atom.

I throw an electron at it and a massive amount of energy is released, along with one free neutron. That neutron then hits another Hydrogen atom, releasing yet more energy and another neutron. This continues forward in a chain reaction that is not controlled, and not stopped. Is an explosion not a rapid release of a ton of energy?

that's not how it works. still, hydrogen bombs are real, they work better than fission bombs, create less fallout and can be very small, like davey crocket (a device that has been tested, with existing footage of the tests).

Unfortunately you're right. Shamewe got here at all

if you had been to Ukraine or seen what the war had done or the people starving or fleeing from the east you wouldnt have tat opinion. If you did still hold that opinion you are a fucking cuck you would side with someone murdering your countrymen and annexing your territory because MUH BASED PUTIN.

Smaller than a plutonium bomb?

it's no longer German land.

I'm not praising putin dumbass, I'm saying what he did was in response to western actions, instead of the shills pushing the RANDOM LANDGRAB HE'S LITERALLY HITLER

My opinion is that Russia, the EU and NATO can go fuck themselves but reality is different

Hydrogen (fusion) bomb cannot be smaller than fission bomb, because it takes fission explosion to start fusion. So any fusion bomb contains fission one + enormous amount of assorted shit to shape and direct shockwaves and neutron streams, making them fucking large.

It's fission device

Remember, science is the new religion.
The people who think this way are the ones who usually have a leftist leaning.
Food for thought.

THIS!
These hypocrites are doing the very thing they claim religion does, and it's hard to say if even half the people who do this are even aware of it, just going with the "fad" or what the in-crowd is doing, or both.

I was looking for a place to post without making a new thread:

I heard the idea that the true purpose of all the US invasions of the Middle East are to complete a giant circle around Russia.

Most people don't buy the terrorism story, but is oil only the second layer? Did the Cold War really never end?
Or was it really about oil?

Honestly, I think that the scarcity of fossil fuel is artificial, same as diamonds.
Oil is valuable because it takes 650 million years to make, right? But what if it only takes 30 years?
bible.ca/tracks/rapid-fossils-rapid-petrifaction.htm

That's why its just a picture book.

You're a small-minded idiot with no way to refute his facts, so you pick instead on low-hanging fruit. Don't think it wasn't noticed by everyone here with half a brain.

Not really. Religions observed natural phenomena and tried to explain them with bullshit pulled out of their ass. Science tries to explain them through measurement and deduction. I'm not sure whether your problem is with the social sciences which admittedly has gone off the deep end in a lot of areas by manipulating control groups, data sets, etc. to provide the data wanted, instrumentation used for observation, or mathematic hypotheses taken for fact when the instrumentation available isn't sensitive enough for conclusive evidence.

There are more Russian soldiers in Kalingrad than there are men of fighting age in the Baltic countries. All of them are in London pretending to be poles.

I'm exaggerating but the Kaliningrad army can fight off Poland, so the balts are an afterthought, and that's before reinforcements comes from Belarus and Russia.

The 11th Army Corps has about as many tanks as UK and that's without the Baltic fleet Marines.

It's gotten so ridiculous it's not even funny. Because you see Poland has actually be the good pupil of NATO and always tried to modernized it's kit and spend over 2% of it's GPD and everything. So they will probably give the Russians in Kaliningrad a run for their money if they commit a significant part of their army to it (like half)… And hope really hard they're done before the reckoning from the East, a few hundreds of kilometers away, gets there.

But by 2020 Russia will have more paratroopers than UK (or Germany, or France. Well not France since the MoD has rebuffed a major manpower cut. But for how long?) has soldiers.

You read that right Russia will have more hardcorely trained, plane jumping with vehicles, soldiers than western power have combat troops.

Meaning they can basically invade anyone, swamp them with paras that will just have to wait on heavy reinforcement from home. That's Russia opening move… pure, unfiltered, Zerg Rush.
It's like if on D-Day opening night the US/UK airdropped more mofos and vehicles than what the germans had in France.

It's gonna be the steam roll of the millennium. They're gonna beat nazi germany records for "fastest invasion of a similar in size and power country" (though they might already have it. They invaded Japanese occupied China, the size of Western Europe, in a few weeks in summer 1945).

Feels good, man

I hate vatniks too,but he is right. A zerg rush from the East is a very real possibility.

Of course they're real. You saw the videos of the faked experiments and internalized the propaganda about it so you gotta know it's real. From the fake videos you should know that nuclear explosions are real so that means fission must or chain reaction must be real. You can also take the Jew scientist's word for it:

"Szilard suddenly came up with the answer in September 1933 - the chain reaction - while watching the traffic lights turn green in Russell Square in London. He wrote: "It suddenly occurred to me … In that eureka moment, Szilard also felt great fear - of how a bustling city like London and all its inhabitants could be destroyed in an instant as he reflected in his memoir published in 1968: "Knowing what it would mean - and I knew because I had read HG Wells - I did not want this patent to become public."
bbc.com/news/magazine-33365776

(Later Szilard's research partner was Enrico Fermi, a freemason with a Jewish wife.)

How do we get electricity from a chain reaction if it doesn't exist?

Yes. That's how law works.

Ever heard a lawyer quoting X vs Y trial decision?
That's the same in International laws. Worst in fact international law is SOLELY BASED on precedents since there are no real judgement or mechanism of coercion.

When NATO countries (well not all of them but the US, UK and France, who have all the vetos in the UNSC) recognize unilateral partition of Serbia, they said that it was ok.

They can't say that Crimea is not ok, because they supported Kosovo.
Worst Russia was against and specifically warned them about that decision would lead to the dissolution of other communists frankenstate, specifically mentioning Ukraine, and possibly to problems inside western countries (currently Spain, Belgium and UK have very real separatist issues. What the fuck happens when Scottish parliament have the balls to say they want to stay in the EU and leave the UK? That's unilateral secession. Which UK legally approves of. The UK will have to wage war on them illegally and the UN will be on the separatist side. Instead of the opposite).

So yeah because America did bad things first and then lobbied very hard to make it legit afterward, that Russia has the right to do bad things now (well everybody does).

That's a good question, but isn't it nice that gravity is always on and you can put generators in the way of falling water?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_power_stations_in_the_world
1. hydro 2. hydro 3. hydro 4. hydro 5. hydro 6. nuclear (suspended) 7. hydro 8. hydro 9. hydro 10. hydro/List_of_largest_power_stations_in_the_world
1. hydro 2. hydro 3. hydro 4. hydro 5. hydro 6. nuclear (suspended) 7. hydro 8. hydro 9. hydro 10. hydro

Ok, that's cool and all, but it doesn't change their existence.

Hydrogen bombs are just a more efficient way of doing nukes. It's how there are multiple types of engines.

You are correct that the idea that nuke would wipe out all humans and leave everything a wasteland forever is mostly hype and propaganda.
The radiation that a strike leaves behind can very quite a bit depending on how a nuke is built. They'll put a nice hole in a city, but they can't really erase large ones from a map. Need multiple strikes for that.
Generally, for a given size of bomb, the more powerful the explosion, the less radioactive fallout is produced. This is because a large energy release is a more efficient energy release, and dialing down yield moves you into "dirty bomb" territory.

To get lots of long term radiation, one way to do it is to explode a nuke closer to the ground, so the neutrons transmute some of that matter into unstable elements. The elements that re transmuted determine how long and at what intensity the radiation lasts. For a given amount of material, the higher the radiation level produced, the lower the half life and thus the lower the area denial effect. With normal nukes, the radiation levels fall fast enough that you can general come out of your hole and leave the area after a few weeks or even days. After several years, it's almost like nothing happened.
Salted bombs, such as a cobalt bomb are surrounded with a material to be transmuted with an ideal half life for the purpose of the strike.

Yeah, but that doesn't completely explain what makes up matter then. As I previously stated, Nuclear Fission, is the division of atoms. To deny that fission exists is to deny that atoms exist. If we are not made from atoms, then what are we made from? So is radioactivity fake? That can't be right, as the Electromagnetic Spectrum exists. We know that's real because without it we couldn't see. Alpha, beta, and gamma rays, and every other type of ray or wave can be sensed with a wide array of devices from Geiger counters to AM/FM radios. You must be like a Young Earth Creationist or something, then.

Petrifaction is a completely different process from the how fossil fuels are produced. You are basically replacing carbon in a material with silica.
Though you are right it doesn't take long at all. The millions of years thing is complete bullshit. You find petrified wood in places that were suddenly flooded, or where non-diseased wood suddenly falls into a boggy area. We can actually make petrified wood fairly easily. phys.org/news/2005-01-petrified-wood-days.html
To do it without heat takes longer but it should only take months-years depending on the thickness of the material. Unfortunately fucking creationist are the only ones that seem willing to challenge the million years bullshit.

With things like petroleum, what happened was the organic matter (carbon based materials) from a shit ton of dead microorganisms form into a complex of hydrocarbons under heat and pressure. The process of this is constantly happening, but it takes a long fucking time unless you speed it up artificially. See: bio-fuels
Problem with fossil fuels, is that they need to be buried deep to experience heat and pressure. THAT is the reason it takes so long for them to be produced.

Actually most fossil fuels are abiogenically produced, its the refusal to believe this due to YECs in the US that led to them dismissing the synfuel and artificial rubber revolution in Russia and Germany.

It sounded like you can't imagine where could electricity come from if nuclear plants are fake. But that's also not best question to begin with because either way electricity is not produced by so called nuclear explosions.

And because the Western cuck-regimes are afraid the home guard should be used to stop their own genocide, they have disbanded most home guard units, and disarmed the rest, Russia could probably zerg-rush many Western cucktries at once.

The difference in a power plant and a bomb is the rate.
Nothing more.
The orignal plant designs were so well based on this fact, you could turn them into a bomb just by intensifying the neutron beam intensity to agitate the flux harder,

It's a symbolic deployment. These missiles can be easily intercepted. The good ones are stationed in Russia and on their subs, as they can reach any point on earth and can not be intercepted.

why does Pakistan have nukes

This whole thread is reaching putin pill levels never before seen.

Königsberg was offered up to the Germans and they outright rejected it due to the reunification at the time.

Kohl for all intent and purpose was a traitor.

Huh.. I just noticed. If Russia builds up India and China, they'd have a market bigger than the entirety of the western world.

As for nuclear weapons, the Russians have deadlier weapons than those. They're in the US right now, right next to all US leaders.

This and Never underestimate Russian missile technology. Remember NASA has to hitch rides from the Russians.

So Saudi Arabia can nuke Israel when they feel like it.

Yeah, this is annoying. I just want Russia to throw a wrench into Saudisrael. They can't do a lot of what is claimed here and should not. Russia should not be trusted either, a lot of their policies are literally Jew as fuck, read their geopolitics guide. It reads like a Jew plan book on how to destablise society.

But Russia needs to abandon Brazil. Those huehue mongrels are worthless outside its white population. RIC is where it's at.

I'm looking at chunk of Trinitite sitting on a shelf next to the Geiger counter. On that same shelf is a framed printout of the gamma spectroscopy plot for that artifact, collected by me on a home-built scintillation counter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite

git gud, schlomo

It's called Königsberg you gigantic faggot.

Otherwise, good thread.

My family comes from Königsberg, and I would like to see it back under German dominion, or at least a split German-Russian dominion.

However, that would be a terrible mistake right now, since it would lead to increased immigration.

It is safe in the Russian hands until Europe is cleansed of shitskins.

This narrative never gets old.

By the way who lives in Kaliningrad beside Russian military personnel? All the east Prussians evacuated and never looked back when news of the red army advance came

WHAT
Have you seen what they turned that fair city into?
Same with Danzig, Breslau or Stetting, it'd wager Slav-administration does more damage than half a century of enrichment

this was never a good meme

I think a global thermonuclear war is one of the best case scenarios at this point.

Yes and we will ethnic cleanse it back.

it's for the better

It can happen.
This was one of the several things that fucked the Argies in the Falklands, they tailored their military over the previous 20 years to Rhodesian-like counter insurgency and they were largely unprepared for conventional warfare when it came.

I know we're all having fun with this but I am now actually worried about atomic war

Is this what the 80s felt like

I dont like it pol I don't like it one bit

go and take it off them or stop being assmad tbh

gtfo britkike

Whoever controls Crimea controls the black sea, not to mention it opens up the Russian underbelly

I have no doubt, that doesn't change the fact that in a war situation they'd surrender in less than 2 hours

D.A.K. 16.10.16.

It's still safer then in Western hands who wish to flood it with shitskins.

So if west and east nuke each other, who remains?
*Israel with all their nukes*

I am a fucking retard.

Our (((Greatest Ally)))

It's better than jews winning, I admit, but a nuclear war would make suvival near impossible for a large of the people here. Not only do you have the normal preparation for civil unrest, and government collapse, but you have have radiation to deal with. While most of the 50s and 60s "end of the world" nuke scenarios are just got air ( lol, like 10,000 nukes would wipe all life, let alone human life, off the face of the earth), but unlike other suvival scenarios, you can't just run innawoods, because you will have no way to know how irradiated those woods, your food, or the water source will be. Similar to normal suvival scenarios ,if you survive the first 3 months, you've probably made it, but radiation adds an extra layer of shit.

One good thing is that the majority of blacks and spics would be wiped out almost instantaneously, with almost all of the gone within a year. The blacks that survived the blasts will have starved to death, and the spics that got out of dodge will high tail it back to Mexico. However, jews will very likly be hanging out in their bunkers waiting to come back out decades later, with weapons that will make them almost unbeatable compared to your 20 guys with rusted ARs. We can only hope they fuck off to some island somewhere.

I'd much rather have a conventional collapse/volcano/war/ice age, or maybe even a limited nuclear exchange where only the most pozzed (read: big cities) parts of the country get nuked. If a nuke war happens, I either want to be far away from it, or in ground zero.

bait title.

every time the russians deploy su-24 aircraft, they are deploying a 'nuclear-capable' aircraft.

every time the russians deploy tu-95, they are deploying a 'nuclear capable' bomber.

so on and so forth.

there is a huge gap between deplying something nuclear-capable and using a nuclear weapon.

Thats deuterium. Most hydrogen isotopes dont have a neutron - these are protium, and those with 2 are called tritium. Just fyi, sorry for being a nerd, but the isopes are significant in relation to the workings of the bombs.

Tritium doesnt exist in nature, as it decays too fast. See pic related.

D.A.K. 16.10.16

Oslo is 50% non-White, and our regime wants more none-whites to move to Norway as it's too many Norwegians living here , so you must be pretty cucked to think a Slav-administration is worse than the regimes put in place by America.

The Cuban missile crisis is proof enough. If nukes didn't exist the US government would have called bullshit on Khrushchev threatening them with nonexistent weapons.

The irradiated Pacific Islanders and the Japanese fishermen and the diplomatic tensions after Castle Bravo test prove hydrogen bombs are real too.

They stopped it becoming a second Berlin.

starfish prime you colossal faggot

REEEEEEEEE
KÖNIGSBERG

"Germans".
The American-controlled cuck who was against the unification and only went with it because he wanted to get re-elected was against it.