1995 Obama's friends talks about "eating ribs, and pussy too", Obama doesn't object, praises Malcolm

In 1995, Obama delivered a 1 hour "lecture" at the Cambridge Public Library where he read from his book, "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance".

In it, Obama has a passage where in a private conversation with his friends, one of them says that he (Obama's friend) won't go back to Africa because he "has to eat dem ribs, and pussy too". After that, Obama is mad at another friend for talking against Malcolm X but not for the sexist, objectifying comment.
This proves that Obama in 1995 talked just as dirty about women as Trump did in the leaked tapes.

In another video, Obama praises Malcolm X, who, as you might know, was a pro-black, anti-white lunatic with delusions of genocide and calls for violence against white people.

spread this

Full video.

15:00 is where Obama reads the passage about ribs and pussy, listen from 14:40 for context.

onigger

Kek. We should spread it. The more the word gets out and people not Trump are seen saying it, it will lose even less power than it already has.

15:21 to 15:30
After his friend equates vaginas ("pussy") to a traditional male barbeque dish ("ribs"), Obama says "why are you laughing? you didn't even read Malcolm X".

He doesn't say anything about the above equation, which means that he obviously tacitly approves of such banter towards and about women.

I'm waiting for Obama to declare it was a different time, since that is a nice excuse for Trump's comment as well. In the end, all they can do is claim we should be focusing on the issues and scapegoat the media. And on the issues, Hillary falls apart since the e-mails are part of the issues.

I think ==DAS RITE== must be the black version of ==SIEG HEIL==

wtf red texting is working

DAS RITE

red text only works on a new line with no signs before/after
a==hello=
is not redtext
a
hello
is

==he
llo==
is not redtext either

(6446 symmetry checked)
I also remember a quote in his book about French fries or something that he read out in the audiobook. Don't know what it said though.

>>>/test/
You fucking newfag.

bump

Ive used redtext before and am not a new fag, dont understand why it didnt work. I used test when I was was a new fag and so I dont understand why it didnt work right then.

I did a book report in a liberal history class about Malcolm X. He's just another crook who got radicalized by Islam like all he did was go to jail and write an inspirational book out of victimhood. Honestly he tried to be a black Hitler and it failed horribly.

thats definatly how his speeches come across

Hopefully Clinton's twitter is being flooded with the emails and things like this vid of Obama being a typical nigger. I bet he was trying to get dat white pussy and failing miserably so he married a man.

GRAB YOUR PUSSIES BOY-Os

You’re a newfag. Kill yourself.

Red text only works on a
NEW LINE
It won't work if on the == SAME LINE == .

stop spreading disinfo you kike shill, my OP was perfect, this wasn't obama's statement it was his friend's statement that obongo didn't find revolting or weird or sexist at all and he then wrote it in his book too

he also used all of this to show how much he loves malcolm x

essentially obongo used sexism to shill for malcolm x

who cares? obama's friend isn't running for president

I see the shills are in full force.

I mean the civil rights movement was only like 16 years after world war II ended, they didn't have much else to go on tbh.

I don't think so fam

It would be difficult to be a black hitler since niggers have never actually acomplished anything nor would they be able to rule a nation succesfully.

if only there was another one of him around, can you imagine what he would do to niggers today?

with enough degeneracy it would drive historical niggas insane

onigger isn't even talking about women in an objectifying manner, he's just humping Malcolm's deceased radical Islamic leg the way all niggers do and quoting some other nigger, this is retarded

It doesn't matter because Obama is already president. Even if you somehow convince people to dislike him, he's already been elected, and it will just get people to NOT elect Trump, since they have the power to stop it.

yeah, exactly like this media driven muckraking
this is retarded

AYE AYE AYE
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*knaws on pork rib*
TWO THANGS A NIGGA LUV
*washes it down wit malt likka*
POWK RIBZ AND GRABBIN PUSSY

bump

read

same, also read OP before shilling

Googles are absolutely obsessed about talking about googleness.

Like skypes are absolutely fervently obsessed about taking about skypeness.

Perhaps eradicating them from the planet is the answer.

Thanks for correcting the record

Look guys, stop calling everyone concerned about this latest stumping attempt shills for seeing the situation for what it is.

Stuff like this is great, we need lots of dirt and examples of everyone calling out trump for his banter as the hypocrites they are. It's frankly our only shot of salvaging this situation. The bugged recording was perfectly timed to cover up hillarys shit. This is really bad, who knows what's next.

We need to somehow crush and destroy everyone calling out trump, and give him ammo to retweet like he used to in the early days. Maybe tweet the obama video in the OP to trumps twitter?

Reminder to tip off the likes of Drudge and Kikebart about this. I know they're kosher, but they might use it.

I don't have twitter.

Good idea!

Don't use it here, just say kikes or jews and niggers.
Use it on facebook or reddit or whatever.

Is that a euphemism for sucking dicks?

I submitted it to drudge also but I didn't screencap it.
Drudge report doesn't ask for the email when submitting tips, right?

(checked)
kek

Does anyone actually give a shit about Trump saying "mean" things?

Last bump.

I hope suppose not.

Now combine that with the "trump pussy grab" in one video. Either people have to rage at Oh Bungu or they will lighten up on Torampu.

Malcolm X was killed by a nigger, not a white man. That is black history right there, right when they sold their own race into slavery to begin with and still do. But we should learn from our African friends and bring back slavery. I mean, come on , it's the current year. We must learn from the non-whites, whites were foolish to be the first race ever to abolish slavery. We need to learn from our Middle Eastern and African brothers and bring slavery back. Chain a nigger today! It's progressive!

Kill yourself