When Will I Stop Being Dispersed

hey folks when da fuck will i stop bein dispersed im always eating and playing and lesing to courses and browsing 8 chan and that makes me make a shit quality things and i don't like it i just wanna do one thing and only forever and is there any organized anons over here to help meh? (((da​tamin​ing)))

hehe

bumb

ok

When you hit rock bottom you wont care anymore. Depression then turns into a void of emotionless thought and actions. Welcome tot he world of the "monsters" made by those who fear us.

t. dysnomia

First and foremost OP I would tell you English is a thing. Learn it. Seriously. Learning to master new words is literally the only known way to increase your IQ. It also forces your brain to learn abstract associations which will reinforce your ability to think clearly and abstractly.

Secondly, get >>>/fit/. You can't be good if you don't feel good.

Along with this, stop eating soy or other estrogen products. Otherwise, not only will you tend towards effeminism, you'll also only be able to think like a woman. Obviously not what you want.

Thirdly, find either a spiritual purpose or at least a humanitarian need for yourself. This will help you get up in the morning and stay motivated through hard tines.

To break it down;
< Don't be an illiterate
< Don't be a cuck, be a healthy man
< Be a good man.

Fare well OP.

wot? (((da​tamin​ing)))

thnks for that all

but i mean that i find it a problem that i do mulible things at the same time what should i do to do only thing

Use a task planner like the 'Tasks' app on your phone. Start out by just planning one thing per hour to do and go from there.

tanks

But can you read stuff? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Can you read a book? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Can you sit in a place and read a book for long hours? (((da​tamin​ing)))

yes i did it before but its pointles

Install Linux/BSD without Xorg. Some games will run, but not many. A lot of websites won't work, since no way to run Firefox or Chrome.

What part of the reading thing is not working? (((da​tamin​ing)))

What is with all the data mining text? (((da​tamin​ing)))

nice idiea will try it sure

Please, I wanted this so much. The life is already destroyed and don't have possibility of change in something you don't have control and don't depend of yourself and you will forever live in ultra shit with all outrage of injustice, cumulation and lack of revenge, don't matter what I make I can't change something that don't depend of myself alone so I really wanted this to happen, of course I don't know that something like this happening would make justice because good people would also have problems because of all the piece of shit, but I want this because the death of everyone is better than nothing, this would keep the injustice a little bit, but I want to think in something to kill all these people even if I die too in the end that would be a injustice, but everything is garbage anyway, bad and nothing can be changed and I can't something that is outside of my controll and I can't change alone and the outrage of these disgusting people pampered, with nothing made to really humiliate, hurt, destroy, pain, torture and maybe kill them in the end, I would replace death with torture but is better them killed than nothing so if don't have no other choice or time or way of torture them is better them killed than make nothing.
I was having a crazy mind imagination here trying to imagine something good to happen and bring suffering, pain and death for these people with everything of bad who they deserve, I'm already killed since 2015, but when I died on 2016 I remember to learn before that the last wave of destruction started on 2014, nothing will never change or never will have justice without their humiliation, pain and maybe death, will be keep forever and the people who deserve bad things will be pampered even being piece of shit and don't have the humiliation, pain, sadness and death who they deserve after all these years.
I wanted happenings but this would be a magical happening who is hard. I would feel a little bit of injustice with my own death too? (((da​tamin​ing))) Of course, but I would push the button of happenings even knowing about my own death if I had this opportunity, again, I'm already killed since 2015 and I need to pretend that the life is normal and pretend that is good to try to make the things less worse to live in the shit dead way since 2015 when I lost any hope, happiness and motivation in the life with something I can't change alone and don't depend of myself, and forced to live with the shit piece of shit being pampered even being garbage and never having the humiliation, sadness, pain, everything of bad who they deserve, maybe death but torture before the death would be so important, because the death of someone could be something fast and not really a full official pain, the revenge/justice could not be real only with their death because they would deserve psychological, mental, core, human instinct, men, women, everything damaged, attacked, destroyed, and really tortured before their death, but if I had no other choice is better them killed than nothing, but to be a ultra perfect justice would be perfect them being tortured before their death, if possible for days and in some people cases for months, never would be the same case of people forced to live with shit for years and also with their lives destroyed forever and without capacity to work, study, nothing, and always being forced to live like garbage trying to live but locked in something who don't depend of them and will be made against them forever, they deserve real pain, humiliation, sadness, depression, death but if I don't have choice is better them killed than nothing.
Of course have the possibility of myself being scared or in pain before my death, I don't know how would be my reaction, or if I understimate myself and I would be so sad or so happy with the death of these people that I would not care, seriously, I'm killed since 2015 anyway, I don't know if something like this would be magical but I would be killed too, I'm just having fantasies, don't need to respond, and I'm just thinking about my reaction with my own death too if I was forced to die too, I think that I''m already dead, I would have great possibility of don't care for my death in this happening, but of course I think in the possibility of pain and my reaction to some pain, but I would push a button of a happening if I had the possibility of this even if I have a literal death.

Mods making fun of faggots who accuse everyone of datamining/reddit spacing

Thanks. Didn't think I'd get a reply. I'm still learning the site. 4 pretty much banned my isp range for my mobile so no point in using a aside you can't comment on. This place is pretty slow.

lurk more and don't whine about the post speed. Also keep in mind that basically every board except Holla Forums is taken over by, or has heavy influence from Holla Forums. If you don't like stormfaggots you might as well not waste your time.

kys