Stalker San - An Update

Hello, Holla Forums
I haven't updated you in about ~5 months, so here's a TL;DR before I say anything:

To the update:
>Says someone might've came into their room and taken these pics (lolwhat? (((da​tamin​ing))))

So right now I'm just waiting for him to fuck up and send nudes to gay old men with his face in it so I can show his roommate, and finally convince him that C is a piece of shit backstabbing gay whore. Also, me logging in means the site would show him as active and show him to more people in the area, which would send notifications to him to his phone/email. This would make him log in to his account again and start chatting some more, and finally send nudes.

kys

y tho

cuz

HE"S BACK

Hi

Is that a loli or a loli(male)? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I'm going to assume you live in the middle east

The male version of a loli is called a "shota", and yes, that is Kagamina Len.

Assume away.

In the mean time, does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do? (((da​tamin​ing))) Or maybe questions? (((da​tamin​ing)))

if the guy put you in danger of being killed, why don't you just get him killed? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Because so far I haven't been killed nor been put into immediate danger, and I only want him to be exposed to his roommate.

Perhaps later on I could expose him to everyone he ever knew, but that's gonna be only if his roommate doesn't want to believe me, and it's gonna be after we graduate and when I'm out of the country.

do you really thing I'm gonna read that faggot? (((da​tamin​ing))) nah this is now a shota thread.

Thanks.

np user, sit back, relax, grab your dick (something for your butt, optionally) and enjoy

الكويت؟

Where'd you go? (((da​tamin​ing)))

(((datamining)))

Quoi? (((da​tamin​ing)))

bum

Are you the one who keeps posting requests for a copy of an obscure out-of-print 1970's Hebrew children's picture-book called "Poo Poo the Pony"? (((da​tamin​ing)))

No.

Just find another boyfriend and forget about this nigger

I did what he wanted of leaving me alone, yet he went around telling people, which puts me in danger. Even if this doesn't put me in danger, I'm still getting my reputation ruined.

I can't just forget him; he's using me.

you're still at this? (((da​tamin​ing))) holy shit OP theres plenty of gay men out there. don't waste your time on this one.

See

You should have said just kidding when you talked to him the first time, this is probably going to lead you down a path of events that will lead you to getting killed bro

More

really hits you right in the Russian troll factory

Because I knew he was bi before telling him, I thought I could trust him with this. And it wasn't until much later on that he told his friends.

More what? (((da​tamin​ing)))

After his roommate believes you, threaten to expose him to more people unless he lets you fuck him in the ass.

Won't work. Because then he can fix things with his roommate by telling him that I blackmailed him.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO THEN.

Hey stalker-san, you should just contact that kidnapper guy, leaffag I think his name was, and get him to kidnap your target so you can make him confess to his sins. I don't have shota but have a chaika.

Congratulations OP, for the first time in almost 5 years I legitimately do not know who I would strangle first.
You, the obsessed open homosexual, or the cocksucking manipulative closet homosexual.

Of the story, hope all goes well for you

Thanks. We're both bi, tho.
The funny thing is that I never fucked a guy, but only fucked a female prostitute. Yet, here I am being used as a cover for the faggot.

Confession under coercion isn't admissible. If I kidnap him and get him to confess, how would this prove to anyone that he sucked cock? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I'd fuck you.

Thanks.

Isn't that lovely

hey stalker dude you mad faggot glad to see you haven't been thrown off a building yet

thank

You're most whalecum

Any plans to move somewhere more gay accepting? (((da​tamin​ing)))