HOW TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE

The recent audio leak from Trump could sway many people away from voting for him. However, the facts are on our side. We are ALL aware of the audio recording leaked of Hillary laughing about getting a child molester off the hook. I don't have the tools to create a good picture that can be shared around to counter people crying about the Trump audio. We can work together to make a nice counter meme for this situation. pic related is the idea I have. Obviously the wording can be different, but you get the point, and I think it will work, because it will make people check out the Clinton audio and really ask themselves what is more sinister and worse??

Let us brainstorm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc
web.archive.org/web/20161007235514/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also feminists should be happy, because when Trump was rejected…he accepted that "no" means "no". They are trying to make him seem like a rapist, when he was admitting how he was rejected.

No minds will be changed

You are out of your mind if you think it won't. Obviously, his supporters will remain loyal, but people who were on the fence can still be swayed.

The way you don't want to even attempt to counter it and expose a lesser known Hillary audio tape that is much worse to people who may be unaware of it makes you seem very shillish.

trump will say the same thing to hillary as if it will be nothing and you get a hashtag to encourage him to grab hillary's pussy or tell her she is a thick broad.

Nothing will change. Each side is already dug in and nobody is going to move. The only people who aren't going to vote for Trump are the ones who weren't going to in the first place. Undecided voters are the true game changers. Normalfags who hate political correctness don't give a shit about this nontroversy. Go on DJT facebook page, the pearl clutching liberals in the comment section are outnumbered completely, replying to female supporters that they have "internalized misogyny" and what not. In the end, Nov. 8 is all that matters. Trump has been through worse and will trudge onward past yet another media blitz.

Fuckin' MAGA.

We should be blaring loud her faults, especially in the same arena. We should make it seem as if she has a habit of defending rapists, since she defended the child rapist and defended Bill all those times.

(checked)
here is a copy of the hillary recording:
youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc
Funny thing is, I tried making a comment on the video, and it wouldn't let me, kept saying "an error occured" in red text. youtube has blocked me from posting

exactly. Bill is far more than just words, Bill has actual actions. Hillary claims this type of behavior is unacceptable, but is married to a person like this.

Who was the child rapist again? I always forget the fuckers name. Probably knowing the Jane Doe would be helpful too, I'm seeing family tonight and I'm sure this is gonna be brought up.

Here ya go user.

definitely an upgrade

Anybody else what to try it with their own flare/creativity as well?

Do the same as this, but under Trump put the quote from the 2005 video and under Hillary put the quote from the interview where she laughs about freeing a rapist. Include archive links as well for both sides so fencesitters don't see it as a biased attack on Hillary and realize that she's ultimately the worst option.

Post the archives and quotes and it's as good as done.

I think the name of the girl is out there. She has given interviews. We can find pictures of her as a child from there.

if we can get a good one, and we can tweet it at Trump or his sons before the debate, maybe Trump can use that leaked Hillary audio as a good response.

Honestly I'm still going with this is the perfect opportunity for Trump to completely fire back at her and her husband. If anything the boyish comments he made were nothing but little jokes to make Billy Bush laugh. The reality is women like to be commanded and pulled by the pussy. Why else would they be pleading to have rapists enter their countries if the old white man isn't satisfying their sexual degenerate needs.

This. We should point out that Billy Bush has said shit for this. Maybe we can shame the Bushes since he is fucking related to them. Put them on the defensive to the point the media starts defending them, making them look like hypocrites and sending mixed messages to the populace.

OK, I got that the rapist was Thomas Alfred Taylor and the victim was Kathy Shelton. But wasn't there a Taylor/Clinton connection? I thought they were buddies. And my attempts to look up a connection bring up nothing.

She was required to defend the guy but I think (not certain) she was friends with someone who was friends with the guy. She also had some ties with the people who did the lab work as well. The latter I am certain of since she admits to it in the tape.

While it's unlikely that he will lose support from this, it still hurts him because there are a large number of undecided voters that need persuading, and this makes it harder for ordinary people to persuade people to support him. People who care about the issues that Trump represents aren't going to leave him, and people who seriously use phrases like "rape culture" and "patriarchal oppression" were never going to vote for him in the first place. The cucking we see from GOP representatives is largely an act of political theater and isn't representative of the population.

While we can spread memes and a counter message of sorts to nullify the impact, the only person that can truly reverse this is Trump. He needs to have a knockout performance on Sunday in order to rally people behind him. People will forgive this quickly if he wins on the issues and hits Clinton hard.

"you know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women, I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss I don't even wait (background laughter from billy bush) and when you're a star they let you do it. you can do anything. Bush: "Whatever you want.". grab them by the pussy. you can do anything.(more laughter from billy bush)"
web.archive.org/web/20161007235514/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh.
"What was sad about it was that the prosecuters had evidence, among which was his underwear."

Nah. If you're the kind of persyn who clutches hir pearls in visceral disgust at the sound of a man talking like a man to another man, you're already a libcuck voting for Hillary.

Also, after all of that locker room banter about grabbing pussies and kissing women unannounced, Trump didn't even move to touch the bimbo until Billy mentioned she should hug them, at which point he gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

All this incident does is pander to people's pre-conceived biases. All the people who honestly believe that Trump is a hateful sexist and misogynist will continue to believe that with this leak. All the people who thought that Trump is a bit of a lad will continue to believe that with this leak and all the people who really aren't sure (of which there aren't many at this point) aren't going to be swayed by leaked audio of Trump shooting the shit ten years ago.

No minds will be changed

I am making jokes about taking my girlfriend furniture shopping. Hardwood furniture.

KATHY SHELTON

Go for the comedy route.
Turn it into a joke.
Expose the people making a big deal about it for the fucking fakers they really are.
Take the fucking wind out of their sails.
Comedy is a weapon.

There are very few of these numale low-t chucks outside San Fag and NYC

Here is a video interview of her as an adult. Childless, husbandless and all dyked out. I blame Hillary.

checked
There will be a lot less when the spics and niggers kill them all in either location.

Good cartoon—I would CROP THE BOTTOM though
"honeltly" "whats worse"

Are VERY DEFENSIVE and apologetic.

Never do those.
Always attack and ignore!!!