Is ID pol neccessarily wrong?

If the proletariat wishes to divide itself along tribal and ethnic lines who are you to say it is wrong? Why can't their be a white proletariat a black proletariat a Hispanic proletariat etc. all with different goals that clash with each other?

If you're going to use history as your guide tribal struggle predates class struggle and eclipses it in terms of number of dead.

Wouldn't a stateless society always devolve into tribal conflicts any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYVes44hcJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's exactly why. Le communist anarkiddy "utopia" crumbles at the first sign of conflict, therefore it is only possible to achieve if the entire globe is a "united" society and everyone is "despooked" (according to Holla Forums's personal definition of it, of course)

Nobody ever said anarkiddies weren't delusional dreamers.

I don't care about wrong, but it's fucking dumb.

It's anti-materialist and therefore wrong.

hello fellow leftists

Can we please not take the Holla Forums bait this time?

Do leninists actually want communism? Or is the "state will dissolve" a meme?

Just gonna leave this here

“(…) in all past revolutions, the mode of activity has always remained intact and the only issue has been a different distribution of this activity and a redistribution of work among different persons; whereas the communist revolution is directed against the mode of activity as it has existed up till now and abolishes work and the domination of all classes by abolishing classes themselves, because it is carried out by the class which is no longer, in society, considered as a class and which is already the expression of the dissolution of all classes and all nationalities, etc. within society itself (…)”
(Marx, The German Ideology, 1845-46)

yes. Next question.

You're wrong because if white people engage in racial idpol that means the holocaust again.

This is why nobody is here

Hell, this is why this board exists. To attack Holla Forums, it was founded by people who couldn't handle Holla Forumss banter. You people attack Holla Forums more than you talk about leftism. Hell, you go to other boards to do the same thing and shitpost. You come off as a group of really bitter and angry autists because they can't achieve the same status of boogeyman to the media. Don't pretend you don't, there was a thread here last week asking why this place isn't as popular as "muh idpol boogeyman!"

You mean anchors and sagebombing :^)

IDpol is a direct consequence of neoliberalism. There's nothing you can do about it but it will eventually bring the total disintegration of society.

Let it burn

This post should have ended the thread.

Cant tell if you actually believe this garbage or are just hoping people were dumb enough to accept false flag attempt #1488.

Why? What is the source of tribal conflict that can't in some way stem from material conditions? The primary conflicts in history always revolve around:
A) Personal conflicts of the powerful
B) Conflict over resources or
C) Class conflict

Although a casual peruse through history can demonstrate that B is often used as an excuse for A. Sometimes this excuse is used to prevent C.

Without classes, the society will no longer have the internal strife caused by conflict and maintained by the state institutions necessary to keep the divide in place. If there is no bourgeoisie or equivalent class then theres no conflict that is for the personal gain or ambitions of this class. And if its worldwide proletariat and/or post-scarcity society, you don't need to fight over resources (although this part is the hardest to pull off)

What, you can't handle the bants m8?
Strictly speaking that's untrue and we autistically argue theory more than anything else, and certainly we shit on liberal idpol more than pol, but you'd find a way to feel smugly superior over that too, if you acknowledged it.
Wew

its not morally wrong. it is quite a stupid thing to do. (unless there's gonna be a violent pakistan india 1947 style partition)

So long as there is more than one working class, the capitalists will always be able to play us against one another to prevent us from rising up against them. Identity politics, at least in its current form, is a classic divide-and-conquer strategy.

Idpol is wrong OP because it is in the realm of ideology.

You might as well be asking why "is x wrong since it's not ontologicaly real". Yes socially constructed identities do exist ass well as cultures,traditions etc. But in themselves they bear no substantial bearing on the ground of material reality.

To explain to you simply, in the way a Marxist understands society isn't that culture, race or sex insignificant, but that they are an ideological superstructure built around material economic systems.

The function of a "worker" who extracts value is not an identity, but a quality. Therefore while nominaly a white and black proletariat does exist, it as an identity has no influence on the Capitalist that exploits him, save only on the ideological level, this is why Marx calls for the international proletariat to see their common interest in overthrowing capitalism and not just Europeans creating communism.

posting gook cartoon reaction images against an argument with no text should be banable offense.

Speak for yourself buddy, I want Stirnerite and Hegelian edge lord to scare everyone in the mainstream media

A wild newfag appears.

Why exactly would their goals clash?

Are you saying that economic systems cause people to have different genes and be sexually dimorphic?

ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE.
u wanna some willy wanking tips I give you some my willywanking grasshopper

,,,,,,\|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,\:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F
,,,,,,,,L:,,,,,,,,,,,,,-,-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,,,,,,’:,,,,,,,,,,,,/,),,\,_,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,’,,,,-(-””)’,,),,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,,,,,,,,’,__,-’,,|,,’,,’|,’,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’!_’,,,|-,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,’-,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”‘,,,)::”,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_,’:::’,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,,J,,’-,_,,,,,,,,_,,-’,,,):’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,F,,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,-’,),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,J,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,,-’,,,-’)::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,’-,_,-’,_,’,:’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J”"”,,,,,)’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’::”::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm…….stick me finger up my bum……pull it out….hehehehehit smells lilke poopie…eh ey kid,…smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!…..

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

orright me mates!!! just an update from your ole pal kaiser willie on the latest willywagglin tips n tricks of the trade!!!
so i was reading the beano me mates and i read about a competition to meet dennis the menace in beanoland!!!oh man me mates i was poofed!!! i walked into me mummy and daddys room to ask permission to use the internet when i was setupon by a hideous sight!!!my mummy…was swallowing my daddys willy!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at first i was horrified!!!cant mummies and aunties let us boys have our willies?cannot a man waggle in peaceth?i was considering the pre-emptive genocide of all women when i discovered my mummy was just giving my daddy a "blow job"!!!!!!!oh man me matesnow this is a new development in waggling your willy!!!just use one of your mates mouths until you reach fulljoy and shoot willy juice!!!cumon me mates, lets blow eachothers willies in me treehouse.!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS PLEASURE 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!iM FEELIN THE WILLYFEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMY WILLYHASNEVERBEENSOPLEASURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!…..icum in your mouth matey…ahhh..relief!!!!

thanks for stickin around this update me mates, cheerio pippip!!Im off for round 2. w/ me cousins!!!

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm…….stick me finger up my bum……pull it out….hehehehehit smells lilke poopie…eh ey kid,…smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!…..

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

Sup pol

In political terms, you sperg.

Who's this and where can I watch the full video?

Michael Parenti
youtube.com/watch?v=BYVes44hcJg
here you go

Great, thanks.

why would they have different goals that clash with each other again?

wow did world war one really happen because the racial spirits of europe clashed with each other? Or was it because of the imperialism of the ruling class? Tell me, did the Scandinaveans fight each other because of their slightly different racial spirits, or maybe perhaps the states were looking to expand and profit? :^)

I never went to Holla Forums, buddy, and I never go to other boards

Because you're a basic bitch?