Are the old X-Men movies any good? I between them but I've been meaning to watch them some time

Are the old X-Men movies any good? I between them but I've been meaning to watch them some time.
I saw Logan yesterday and i thought it was entertaining. The only other one I've seen was first class, and the one where wolverine goes back in time, when they first came out. I dont know a lot about X-Men, I'm not really a fan.

*I haven't seen

Jesus fucking christ

If you binge watch them all they are okay

As stand alone movies they are pretty shit

no. capeshit is utterly without merit.

The first 3 were meh. The first one I liked quite a bit, the rest not so much.

But the one with Apocalypse was really good. You definetly should watch that one. Idk about the rest.

No, I'm being honest here they are completely trash, don't waste your time.

You are the twink loving faggot aren't you?

I have no idea who that is but I dislike sodomites. What's your point?

He's talking about the director of xmen
Bryan put the twinks in my plane is time to finger Singer

You had to be there man.
It, along with Spider-Man, are the reason so many capeshits are made.
It probably doesn't hold up, but it was awesome when it came out.

I would watch any garbage when I was younger, but I would never touch capshit more than once. The old hulk, x-men, superman, spiderman movies are all fucking boring. Around 80% of the time in these movies they're having pointless, boring conversations because they have to explain the story from all the comics in one sitting. I just want action, and when there is action its very short and unfulfilling after the long conversation set pieces.

The spiderman trilogy is actually still really good.

Spider Man 3 is one of the worst films ever made though

It is the worst of the series but still enjoyable and x 1000 better than the first reboot.
Also Kirsten Dunst forever ♥
I love you baby if you read me teehee

The first one is okay.

I think the first and the second are very good, I love the ending scene of X2. I even like the third one, despite the huge hate towards it. The first Wolverine movie has some good moments, but overall it's a mediocre film.

they have their moments

The first two are better than 90% of Marvel's current capeshit output. The third one is an abortion.

how long till jewbros realize Wolverine was making shitload of money and try to do ORIGIN story trilogy to milk the character more

b-but they already made an origins movie

you owe me a scream

I noticed that kikes and nips have very different methods of milking their franchises. With the nips they will also make 6 gajillion side projects off of an IP but only as long as the creator is involved or still alive. If the guy dies the franchise also dies with him unless he already had a spiritual successor - like the Fujiko F. Fujio duo. While with kikes the franchise goes on forever with constant reboots and retcons due to the involvement of 6 gajillion people throughout. After just a single generation of these kike practices the franchise practically becomes something else entirely with only superficial similarities to the original works. The kikes look at works as mere legal copyrights to make money off of, while the nips still put on airs of respecting the author's passion and personal touch even though they're just as greedy.