ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / STUPID OPINIONS / WORKPLACE SECRETS / ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / STUPID OPINIONS / WORKPLACE SECRETS / ETC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would do anything to be female except take hormones and socially transition.

I need to confess. I'm a remorseless datam|ner.

ДАТАМІИІИБ ТНЯЕАД

Similar, if I had three wishes or choice of reincarnation I'd be a girl version of me. I'd aim be a lipstick lesbian and date similar girls, no dulldykes.

It's time to tell the truth about Dr. Martin Goldfarb. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that I predict catastrophe. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: We've all heard Dr. Goldfarb's pontifical pronouncement that there won't be any blowback from his creating a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. Obviously, that conclusion is based on unconfirmed gossip, questionably-sourced reports, and blatant speculation, but it's also the case that Dr. Goldfarb's stubborn form of antipluralism is like a forest fire. Once it is started, none can set bounds to the resulting conflagration. The only option is to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that Dr. Goldfarb reminds me of the thief who cries “Stop, thief!” to distract attention from his thievery. While doing so won't put a stop to antipluralism, it will demonstrate decisively that anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for “advanced” thought in the humanities already knows that Dr. Goldfarb should get a life and stay out of mine. What may be news, however, is that I, speaking as someone who is not an abrasive battologist, am not fooled by his obtrusive and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that we must put Dr. Goldfarb's officious escapades out to pasture. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else. We are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that Dr. Goldfarb has long been creating a Frankenstein's monster. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Dr. Goldfarb ever manages to prime the pump of deconstructionism, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.
If Dr. Goldfarb is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of benighted, doolally scamsters from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of deter that if he gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of despotism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that Dr. Goldfarb has recently been going around claiming that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs—or maybe even chocolate. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.
If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that Dr. Goldfarb's missives are based on biased statistics and faulty logic, which, in turn, invalidate the conclusions he draws from them. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does he maintain that he and his deputies should ultimately decide what opinions are acceptable or unacceptable? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which Dr. Goldfarb's stolid schemes will inevitably fail—and fail catastrophically—with unprecedented and unjustified loss of human life. The second part of the answer is focused on the way that once you understand Dr. Goldfarb's anecdotes, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Dr. Goldfarb teach the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate.
To put this in context, I would love to be a fly on the wall near where Dr. Goldfarb and his guild meet. I'd love to hear how those wrongheaded loobies come up with their parasitic schemes for making nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. Then, I'd finally be able to back up my claim that Dr. Goldfarb's cringers don't want us to renew those institutions of civil society—like families, schools, churches, and civic groups—that keep Dr. Goldfarb's lapdogs at bay. That'd be too much of a threat to hoodlumism, heathenism, and all of the other sniffish things they worship. Clearly, they prefer subjecting human beings to indignities.
Show me where it says Dr. Goldfarb has the right to promote a politics of defeat and demoralization, of pessimism and selfishness. If you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Dr. Goldfarb could have made the same prediction.

What's the best way to treat the disease, not the symptoms? That's actually a tough nut to crack. The answer is related the way that Dr. Goldfarb's loyalists remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting Dr. Goldfarb to credentialism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that we need to shout back at Dr. Goldfarb's propaganda. Why? Because of what's at stake: literally everything.
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Dr. Goldfarb who do in fact perpetrate evil inject his lethal poison into our children's minds and souls. I am sick of our illustrious “leaders” treading on eggshells so as not to upset Dr. Goldfarb. Here's what I have to say to them: Dr. Goldfarb uses the word “chlamydobacteriaceae” to justify indoctrinating judgmental soi-disant do-gooders with ready-made conclusions on controversial subjects. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that he has been forcing his drones to stir up trouble. This is manifestly unacceptable as it victimizes not only Dr. Goldfarb's drones (as crabby as they may be) but all of us.
What I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that Dr. Goldfarb seems to have only one tired argument at his disposal. “You're an execrable simpleton. You're an execrable simpleton. You're an execrable simpleton.” Dr. Goldfarb keeps saying that: “You're an execrable simpleton.” It's a repetitive, nauseating argument, and it's so totally predictable. A better argument is that Dr. Goldfarb's league of untrustworthy, semi-intelligible delinquents is not a cultural or religious assemblage, as Dr. Goldfarb purports it to be. Rather, it serves an overtly political purpose—and hard-core political at that.
Sadly, none of my attempts to justify condemnation, constructive criticism, and ridicule of Dr. Goldfarb and his rude deeds have managed to stanch Dr. Goldfarb's almost savant-like ability to reduce human beings to the status of domestic animals. Fortunately, through letters like this I've managed to inform quite a few people that Dr. Goldfarb believes he has a God-given mandate to create societal rifts. This is not religion or faith. This is tyranny. It's also why I allege that Dr. Goldfarb thinks that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of abysmal stereotypes. That is not the case. The reality is that he has been taking down the power grid. He has also been reducing us to acute penury. While it may be tempting to view these as isolated incidents, they did not occur in a vacuum. What I mean by that is that Dr. Goldfarb proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never elevate unfriendly, illaudable rapscallions to the sublime. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

I don't wish to psychologize here, but the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that almost every discussion of clericalism ignores the critical importance of Dr. Goldfarb's sanguinary attitudes. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that one of Dr. Goldfarb's co-conspirators keeps throwing “scientific” studies at me, claiming they prove that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. The studies are full of “if”s, “possibly”s, “maybe”s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that wherever deluded, sneaky twaddlers are seen creating a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to Trotskyism, Dr. Goldfarb is there. Wherever ridiculous personæ non gratæ are found sensationalizing all of the issues, Dr. Goldfarb is lurking nearby. Wherever mealymouthed cads are observed contravening decency, Dr. Goldfarb will no doubt be in the vicinity. I defy any coincidence theorist to try to explain away those observations. Clearly, we must all face the storm and stress of promoting peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that Dr. Goldfarb believes it's perfectly okay to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. More than anything else, such beliefs shed light on Dr. Goldfarb's moral values and suggest incontrovertibly that he shouldn't establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are inarguably false. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions fabricate all sorts of laughable, ad hoc rules and regulations. I have one final message for you before ending this letter: Dr. Martin Goldfarb cribs a good deal of his tactics from various authoritarian and totalitarian regimes.

the secret truth

I'm unironically a half spic amerimutt, also saged for (((datamining))).
kys for posting a 4cucks bread.

I'm actually king of the manlets but I pretend I'm not

? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing)))

would you cut of your dick? (((da​tamin​ing)))

i hate myself so much and dislike myself so much that i don't think anybody will ever like or love me

you're correct

requesting the webm/mp4 of the tranny getting his dick cut off

I have a ten-year-old son, and there’s a ten-year-old girl in his class that has a crush on him. They started going over to each other’s houses for playing and have become really good friends. I dream, day and night, of fucking her. This girl has the biggest tits of any ten-year-old I’ve seen, they’re going to be monsters, and she wears skin-tight leggings every day. Her ass is heavenly. I secretly videotape my living room when she’s over and I edit the videos down to just the parts that have her in it. A couple of times she has bent over right in front of the camera, and those few seconds I put on a loop and jerk off to it several times in a row some nights. When she finishes drinking something, I take the cup or bottle into the kitchen and I suck the rim just so I can get her saliva in my mouth. I moan when I do it, I derive that much pleasure from it. A couple of times, I’ve taken the empty bottle she was drinking out of, wiped her saliva on my dick, then stuck my dick in the bottle and jerked off with it. A ten-year-old girl’s spit on my cock: so forbidden! My cock with her spit on it inside the bottle she just had in her mouth. It’s a fantastic thrill. I only last a minute. My son recently did his first sleepover at her house, and that has got me thinking that she’s going to inevitably sleep over here sometime soon. I haven’t done anything illegal. I’ve literally never touched her, not even accidentally, but I fantasize now about her sleeping over, slipping her some sedatives in her dinner or a nighttime drink, a couple of crushed up Ambien maybe, waiting until she’s unconscious and everyone else is asleep, and then rubbing my hard cock all over her face, cramming my dick into her mouth as far as it will go, feeling her hot little wet tongue pressing against my cock, and squirting a couple ballfuls of cum down her little ten-year-old throat.

blah blah pedo bs blah blah

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

please don't

Some nights, I sit awake, stroking my shaft & balls imagining this dude in his garage with the door down & his Hyundai running.

Sometimes I jerk off to the idea of my grandpa raping me, I used to do this chronically when I stayed at his home, but now that I've moved out, less frequent, but still just as hot.

internalized pedophobia

Filthy casual.

I was b& for expressing an opinion, tbh

The devil is real and lives in a small town in America

im secretly jewish

i have it but i dont take requests. you'll just have to lurk until it is posted in natural and organic fashion
sage for obvious datamining thread

Sometimes secrets aren't all bad

Thanks user

I am not really Rin tbh

dys just thinks I am.

I love khazar milkers

they're fake.

kikes don't grow tits, they were selected against from centuries of living in a desert.

They're real.
Some settled in modern day Germany/Poland before moving to the US and it shows.

See 1st paragraph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany