Feels good

A proper response to the bullshit SAVE THE DAY video.

God, it fells good!

It's good for normalfags and makes celebs look silly.

Jesus Christ you already lost to a bunch of cucks trying to groom you to be the next jews.

pull your head out your ass and realize this video is for normalfags, not anons.

I don't like the fact that anons are embracing it

Lel. Do you think the hollywood cucks have seen this?

Anons are embracing the fact that it can fuck Hillary up. There is nothing wrong with that.

Manlets BTFO

wood grab pussy

Oh God dammit, is this a meme now

I don't hate it*

I'm not embracing it, its passive aggressive and has an infantile tone. But the fact of the matter is that this is baby normalfags first troll. Like it or not, shitposts are having an effect on people now.

I think I figured out why Joss Whedon is such a cuck.

finally. all through out his campaign ive been seeing only the trump team campaigning for him, this was really nice.

what are the likelihood that this video will get shut down tho?

No shit we don't like niggers either, but it's really good against Hillary and the people who made these videos aren't even Holla Forumsacks. It doesn't have to completely reflect us, it's getting popular already and is useful as fuck.

Do you think all anons are Holla Forums?
Hardly.

Hell, I'm not Holla Forums, but I came and posted it cause I though you faggots might like some good pro-Trump news.

yes, all anons are Holla Forums.
I'm a Holla Forums native myself, however there's no denying that my ideological roots are Holla Forums.

Ayy D&C Mordecai

D&C between niggers and whites? Nice, try you fucking autist.

This video is actual breddy gud for Reedit/Facebook faggots. We need all of the ammo to feed Trump voters we can get, especially to combat demoralization.

To anyone who has arguments against the niggers in the video in regards to civic nationalism just remember this: Speaking the truth to a non-political normalfag is a lot like Mathematician speaking to a 4 year old about advanced equations. The little fucker hasn't even learned basic arithmetic yet, how do you expect him to see the bigger problem? Normalfags have to be spoken to like they are children. Baby steps. Teach them how to add first (nationalism, racial awareness, media lies, how banks work) before you jump down their throats with the meat and potatoes (Kikes, geopolitics, Hitler did nothing wrong, Psyops)

I think a lot of anons take for granted all of what they know and forget just how clueless the average person really is and how much of a chokehold kike media has on people's opinions on the things they know very little about in the first place.

kek wills is

Agreed. We could use more normie targeted stuff like this. Dust off your faceberg accounts and post it, anons.

sheeeeeeeeeet

The brunette is hotter.

Good for you.
While I like you guys, I'm not quite there yet.

Although the world today is sorta pushing me there.
fuck it.

Yes, and? We aren't just sitting here circlejerking. I mean, you are, but most of us are not, we have families, a duty to the rest of society and maybe we like to judge attempts made by normal fags.

Anyway, you probaly watch anime, so forget it.

it's would fucking WOULD

>YOU ARE THE SARACENS JEOFFREY

That's how you mememagic, folks.