You must worship me, goyim

You must worship me, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory
livescience.com/19106-death-experiences-lucid-dreams.html
patheos.com/blogs/christianpiatt/2013/05/god-is-a-sock-heretics-guide-sampler-for-sun-june-9th-2013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike on a stick

post cp(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ROMANS!!!

HOW DARE YE BAN THIS INNOCENT user!!!

YE SHALL FEEL GOD'S JUDGMENT AND BURN IN ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!

make me

welease woger!

Atheist or not
Christ is best
Its just a fact

Esoteric Christianity.

jesus wasn't jewish tho

There is no Atheist it's a non word, the god concept and christ-ism is an idea, a concept, and these are imaginary, it's hero worship. It was an attempt to explain things that primitive man didn't understand. The word is cosmology, or how things work, why are there so many different cosmology stories?
Find: Ernest Becker and The Denial of Death.
Sheldon Solomon is our tour guide to Ernest Becker's Pulitzer Prize-winning book, The Denial of Death.
Sheldon Solomon is a psychologist and professor of social psychology at Skidmore College. He is best
known for developing terror management theory, along with Jeff Greenberg and Tom Pyszczynski which
is concerned with how humans deal with their own sense of mortality.
Terror management theory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory

Cultural anthropologist Ernest Becker asserts in his 1973 book The Denial of Death that humans, as intelligent animals, are able to grasp the inevitability of death. They therefore spend their lives building and believing in cultural elements that illustrate how to make themselves stand out as individuals and give their lives significance and meaning. Death creates an anxiety in humans; it strikes at unexpected and random moments, and its nature is essentially unknowable, causing people to spend most of their time and energy to explain, forestall, and avoid it.

Humans manage existential terror by embracing cultural worldviews that afford a sense of meaning and value, and hope of immortality. Efforts to transcend death underlie our most noble achievements; however, they also foster our most ignominious proclivities, including: disdain for and hostility toward people with different beliefs; indifference to, or contempt for, the natural environment; and, the mindless pursuit of money and stuff—which, if unchecked, may render we humans the first life-form to prune their own branch from The Tree of Life. Prospects for the future of our species will be considered in light of these ideas. Sheldon Solomon is Professor of Psychology at Skidmore College. His studies of the effects of the uniquely human awareness of death on behavior have been supported by the National Science Foundation and Ernest Becker Foundation, and were featured in the award winning documentary film Flight from Death: The Quest for Immortality. He is co-author of In the Wake of 9/11: The Psychology of Terror; and The Worm at the Core: On the Role of Death in Life.

Jews hate Jesus- read the Talmud, well not really, just the parts where they pour out their venom against the Christ.

Jesus Christ was an Aryan gentile.

(((Jeff Greenberg))) (((Tom Pyszczynski))) (((Earnest Becker)))

You forgot Solomon schlomo.

Go home jidf.

Jesus wasn't a kike and the kikes are not the Israelites of the old testament.

im an atheist. Atheism means "wothout a belief in god". It wasnt a hero worship, it was a god worship. Its not a non-word. U r a non-intellectual, however

Ignore field studies and the actual evidence that your brains are broken.

If there is no god, there can't be a word to explain being anti.

Go to /christian/ and tell them they aren't intellectual, get banned. I'm just saying that there is no real argument and all of the word labels at all without the phony god concept.

the label distinguishes u in the society, not before god, idiot.

society is an imaginary concept, moron.

You're an imaginary concept, I'm a bot, the world is flat, and everyones lives are just a simulation on a super computer labeled z59g from the planet Aforatu in the clandestine underground city of nesh where ais are strictly forbidden.

PhD's did a field study but you choose not to read that.

Your problem is obvious, obvious.

There is no you, the rest is fiction.

wtf, is that game in your pic actually real? (((da​tamin​ing)))

The me is totally helpless.

pull that cock out of your mouth, when u r using the computer, retarded shithead

i dont know whos trolling who, but when u want to present a theory, u link the study, not the wiki article about it.
The theory is sound, but it doesnt talk about god being real

I gave you everything you need to do your own research, I'm not google. The stuff is on youtube to make it easy for those who have a low reading level. There is no god talk because it isn't science fiction. You live in a fantasy a dream, and can't or won't interface with reality. This is your choice, to ignore science, to remain in your comfy fairytale.

wtf kind of bullshit r u talking bout, u retarded homo soyboy? (((da​tamin​ing)))Tmt explains how we deal with a fear of death and u r raging on about god? (((da​tamin​ing)))
If u want to prove a point u dont link us to google, u link us to articles, cocksucking whore

God is a concept by Which we measure all our pain.

1 point less in IQ and you would be a tree, in fact a tree is smarter and has better manners than you.

keep telling yourself that, mongoloid. Your iq is measured in negatives
u dont know how to provide evidence and god isnt real

Go find the books and peer reviewed studies yourself, they actually exist in the real world, do your own work, and in the process your brain will heal itself. A retard is smarter than you idiot.

u claim it, u prove it. I dont have to look for your evidence, bitch
l2punctuation, incoherent, cumguzzling, halfwitted brainlet, or is that too hard for u

Lord forgive these sinners

Stupid is as stupid does, I have faith in that.

you? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Control freak detected.

No vocabulary, can't read, can't speak without loosing control of the emotions. Must be a buttwipe for god-dog.

i rest my case

You will all die and become compost.

dude impact font :DDDD

If they were real, a bit of humor.

lamo not even part of their philosophy

What field study would that be chaim? (((da​tamin​ing))) I don't see it anywhere in the article you posted.

Fool.

lol, jews after the Kitos war created islam to destroy christianism.

Join the new religion, just 'b' ism, it's very scary.

this tbh
jews hate nothing else as much as they hate Christianity and will never stop trying to destroy it

If God is not real how come people from opposite sides of the globe who don't even speak the same language or even believe the same thing have almost an identical experience after they we're legally dead for a period of time.

when you die, a chemical called dmt is released into your brain causing a postmortem hallucination

They believe in the most retarded theories, e.g. not all women are whores.

maybe the mods believe that shit, a lot of incel virgins on that board too.

Still doesn't explain how hey had such similiar experiences

That's how nerds get pussy. The church girls fuck the Pastor, and everyone else just the same. And they try to find the biggest thing they can shove in their holes , all women are exactly the same.

Near-Death Experiences are Lucid Dreams, Experiment Finds
livescience.com/19106-death-experiences-lucid-dreams.html

shwang glad i started going back to church again. god is testing me with the amount of ass in the pews. surprisingly i didnt burst into flames today.

u mean muslims see different thinkgs from christians? (((da​tamin​ing))) U mean how jews dont see jesus, but catolics do? (((da​tamin​ing))) U mean how they have similar experiences and faith an therefore see similar things? (((da​tamin​ing)))

That will only happen if a husband lights you on fire for touching his slutwife.

>in other words conduct a study over a social construct they invented

first link meant for

God people:

We can't face reality user, we would rather live in an imaginary story that we can control; because we can't trust the other animals to play nice. So we pray to our imaginary friend to help us with our butthurt, while becoming more retarded everyday.

but dark matter is real though, right? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Sorry Christans, but The Jews were RIGHT!

Let us gather at the end of our Holy Sabbath together, bretheren.

Please stand and turn to Hymn No. 264, and let's praise Him in joyous song together!

"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself in Praise;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!

I kek'd

they work on puffy vaginas too

t. proof of life being a random assemblance of chemicals

? (((da​tamin​ing)))

I was implying his conciousness was an assembly of random chemicals pcp and crack cocaine most likely ergo supporting his theory that there is no god.

I will donate to my local Church and you can't stop me

Do we have enough…

you already Donated your brain.

Dont post that on /christian

Its very upsetting logic!

you completely miss the point of "faith" m8

You Donated your brain too. We didn't miss anything, nothing was lost.

Not really Christian but I can legit do magic.

Christianity didn't made Europe great, Europeans made christianity great.

OP is a shabbos goy and fedoras too.

My dog ate my Bible!
patheos.com/blogs/christianpiatt/2013/05/god-is-a-sock-heretics-guide-sampler-for-sun-june-9th-2013/

We are living in the dark ages again user.

He most probably didnt exist at all. And if he did, and converted from judaism by creating his own sect, he was an ethnic jew.

Humans are virus

The Jews are the Cure

JUDAISM IS A HUMAN CONSTRUCT

non serviam