General Discussion

General Discussion

Is there any hope of escape from depression or are we just fucked as long as we're still alive?

We're fucked as long as we continue to live artificial lives where men are surplus to survival. We're fucked as long as we keep playing this paper money, endless debt game. We're fucked as long as feelings trump logic. We're fucked if we keep selling our nations to the third world without holding them to the same occupational safety/tax standards. We're fucked as long as welfare and handholding are more important than exploration of the cosmos and preservation of our homeworld. We're fucked as long as any debate can be shut down with cries of 'racism' or 'mysogeny'. We're fucked so long as even if you do escape 'the system', property taxes ensure your continued participation. I could go on.

I've found that by huffing my own turds, other things feel less important

cunny

Yes, I did it more or less. There's a tried and true way, but most can't see it. Usually, you need to acquire a lot of experiences to reveal the way, but it really helps if the simple things in life aren't done completely wrong in the most perverse way. Imagine you were constantly struggling with breathing, always trying to find clean air, always having to remember when to breathe, how long to inhale, etc. It's difficult to focus on matters of the heart and spirit with such a constant distraction. You could still brute force the matter, but you're connected to that struggling body.

Now stop imagining. Instead of enormous struggle surrounding breathing, this is the problem with the modern diet. It clouds the mind by increasing serotonin in the brain and slowing the brain's oxidative metabolism to a crawl. Should you choose to become a ghost, none of this should matter, but as it stands, we're all grounded in these bodies, and a clouded mind can't see the light. The biggest cause of these health problems are the consumption of polyunsaturated fats, especially omega-6 fatty acids. What's worse is everyone is confused about what dietary variables improve health and allow the soul room to breathe. Everyone is being poisoned by omega-6 fats. Everyone. You want to increase dopamine and GABA.

If you search, you'll find a way to heal the body. The scientific papers are innumerable. Cancer is even pretty much solved, but people aren't paying attention to the research. After you turn the corporeal chaos into peace, the only one that can allow you to be happy is you. You can read countless anecdotes on what others did and their advice, but none of it will click unless they are things you've already done. The only one that knows how to make you happy is you. Best I can do is send out a reminder. Hopefully you've tread this far once before. The only reason you need to be happy is the one you need if you need one.

Yeah, that was a subtle stab at the left. What we need is a slightly less subtle stab there, imho.

Suffering is the way out. If you are still depressed it means you haven't suffered enough. Some will induce suffering by doing difficult things. When you can accept the most shitty situations, the mental resistance breaks down. Depression is resistance to how things are at any given moment (wishing things were different)

Have a purpose in life.

2 options to defeat depression
1. live in woods by yourself look for food all day or keep busy till tired
2. suicide

a meme is worth a thousand words

Fuck what everyone else thinks is valuable IE having a job/gf/degree/friends etc. , the only thing that should be valuable to you is what makes you healthy in body, mind, and soul, and if that means watching anime to fill in the lack of companionship in your life then that’s okay, if it means delving into a fantasy world to take your mind off things then that’s okay too. All that really matters is if you are doing things that make you a bit better than you were the day before.

Personally I feel productive if I do something like read a chapter in a book, progress in a game I’m playing, walk my dog, or watch whatever show I’m watching. If I do just one of those things a day I stave off my inner frustration at myself and don’t develop depression.

You too can go from woe to woke.

Is that OC? If so, nice job

polite sage for off topic

si señor, it just dawned on me in this thread. gracias

Whenever I feel down I just look at pic related and it always makes me feel better

Who holds a funeral for a stuffed animal? Jesus Christ woman, just throw it in the washer. smh

Oh was this the climax of the My Little Problem thread the other day? Probably for the best, that shit was matted in there.

What Holla Forums think of Zoe kimball in 2018?

Oh she's been put out to pasture. Good for her. Good for everybody.

I want more nude.

that would be too intense