Severely beaten Chicago cop refused to shoot attacker, fearing ‘national news’

Severely beaten Chicago cop refused to shoot attacker, fearing ‘national news’

> A female police officer in Chicago, Illinois ended up in the hospital after a man reportedly high on drugs smashed her face into the pavement. She chose not to shoot her attacker, however, because she didn’t want that to become the story.

> “She thought she was going to die, and she knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to,” Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Thursday at an event honoring police and firefighters. “She didn’t want her family or the department to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news.”

Sauce: archive.is/16j8n

Looks like life is becoming stranger then fiction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXwbB1OoH6E
theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/european-police-arrest-more-than-1000-criminals-using-itccs-evidence-of-ndrangheta-and-catholic-child-trafficking/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJsBz9UY
mx22.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/25000-ukrainian-children-organs-havested-in-israel/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/in-a-year-child-protective-services-conducted-32-million-investigations/374809/
decryptedmatrix.com/dyncorp-gets-72-8-million-contract-despite-history-of-child-trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one will report on this

wasn't there a similar story before?

It was definitely a nigger.

Liberal response, easy to predict. They refuse to extrapolate or notice anything beyond what is immediately visible. "hmm maybe this whole culture of blaming cops for doing their job will have negative long-term consequences" never crosses their minds

Not the first time this has happened, an FBI agent not too long ago let his head get smashed in for the same reasons.

Probably, they all get buried under garbage anyway.

How many feminists are going to visit her in hospital and support her through convalescence?

This is why women and liberal men but then, what's the difference, practically speaking should never be allowed in combat roles, and being a beat cop nowadays is practically a combat role.

The correct response is not to shoot less often, but to shoot more often. To them, compassion and empathy are weaknesses. They only understand force

Only a retarded female would worry more about her popularity than her life.

Don't they have tasers?

Tasers dont always put people down, and if you miss the first shot, its spent. Guns are safer, especially for female cops

This is why women should not do jobs like these, in a better world she could've been a housewife having fun with her kids but instead she got beaten up by a nigger.
She can count her herself lucky that the dindu didn't rape her too.

indheed

A taser isn't going to do shit in that situation

Or course it was a nigger

Let's get them to fire her, add a little insult to injury.

This is disgusting, I hate those BLM chumps so much

Fucking prophet that man.

Glad we have him with us.

What a surprise.

A Wyatt Mann, damn it..

Trips of Truth

Why must satire be reality?

Here's a cleaner version of the cartoon above …

>>>/mgtow/

It wasn't a matter of sacrificing for political correctness. It was either let him smash her head, or have every liberal twat calling the department to get her fired while the dindu's family have the 'grounds' to sue. I feel sorry for her in this instance because it was lose-lose either way.

It's a D&C tactic, and it's getting laughably obvious when shills employ it. Don't worry too much about it.

Thanks, saved!

Because literally nobody gave a shit about how anyone formatted our posts until shills started spamming REDDIT SPACING. Watch for the content not the format.

We've had an influx of Redditors after Plebbit started censoring them.

They're shaping up to be good Holla Forumsaks though, just give it time.

Just one causality in the attack on guns. They can't take away your guns and can't take away your right to self-defense, so they'll just ruin your life if you try to exercise it.

Im ok with cops getting beaten up.

It's when cops will refuse to shoot a nigger attacking someone else then I will get mad

Remember he was an unarmed black male.

Sounds like the Police during the London riots. The English cops didn't have any guns, so they just hid inside their car, fearing the marauding negroes.

Take it from a Britbong, they can do both, particularly with doublethinking cucks. People have this idea that whatever the government does is for your benefit, even when they actually disagree with the rules.

I know people that will happily talk about the best way to beat the shit out of a home intruder and have it filed under self-defence - surprisingly hard in this shithole of a country - but they'll defend the laws that make it illegal to actually defend yourself. They know you have a moral right/responsibility to defend your home and family, but they're so cucked that they think laws that prevent you from doing so are legit.

The laws say that you're not allowed to actively make an effort to defend your home. If a burglar enters the house, grabbing a bat or something and heading downstairs to beat the shit out of him is illegal. Any fight you get into has to be entirely by accident. Any weapon you grab has to be without thinking. A moment's forethought gets you imprisoned for GBH. I fucking hate this country.

I came for female bashing.

Left with feels and that same sense of helplessness.
We need to fix this groupthink issue.

dumb broad should have shot that nigger dead

She was frightened about jailtime and public scrutiny,
Like us, she knows she was allowed to do that. That's the problem user

HOLY SHIT THIS GUYS!

If we get her fired, imagine how pissed off every single cop in America would be. They would support us and if the RaHoWa does actually happen, they'll turn a blind eye while we clean up dindus.

What should the hashtag be?

#Nothisfault

#pigsdeserveit

Shimotsuki was such a piece of shit.

If you shoot the whole family, they can't sue. Checkmate spearchuckers.

That other female cop who shot the guy got national attention & was arrested. Poor lady, she probably didn't want to hide for the rest of her like like Officer Wilson.

Why? Don't you want them to get killed?

I would also add that if I had properly defended myself and the media/libs tried to harass me and essentially destroy my life, I would definitely make them regret it. I would probably snap and go to the journalist pigs and butcher them myself.

There are several ways to look at this, and in every one you are wrong.

Firstly; justice. Criminals must be punished; the innocent do not deserve to be injured. In this shocking display of injustice a person of the law suffered in place of a deserving criminal. She is no hero, she is a villain; remember that mercy is conditional and that even Jesus requires you to be repentant before suffering in your place.

Secondly; duty. This woman clearly failed in her job. She has a job to protect the people and uphold the law. She refused to uphold the law, and by letting herself be taken out in a situation where should could have stopped the criminal; she allowed for potentially more people to injured. She certainly did not protect anyone.

And thirdly; idiotic female sense of 'popularity'. Women are different to men, and whilst plenty of women are not this retarded it should be noted that women regard their position in the social far higher than the average man. This can be seen from young ages where trends, fashion, cliques and generally anything pertaining to 'popularity' are incredibly important. It can also be noted in the disturbing way that women rank other men due to the perception that other women have of that man; for instance if an ugly man has a wife and two other women seem to find him very attractive; the third woman will begin to see him as more attractive. I'm sure any of you who have managed to have a girlfriend in the past have noticed how you become more desirable in the eyes of females once you are 'taken'. Anyway, the point is that caring more about popularity than doing what is right is something so shameful that I feel the woman should be punished. Perhaps instances like this warrant further investigation, and perhaps we should see less women (and popularity-conscious men) doing important jobs of any sort.

As a final note, you personally are a disgrace to Holla Forums.

Male cops are doing the same thing, though. They hesitate to shoot black criminals out of fear of being slammed by the media.

Remember when Mike Brown was shot, liberals tried to dox officer Wilson, his family, and his pregnant wife. If she shot this guy, she'd be putting her family on the line.

Then that job is not right for them. I know we all hate niggers and the media for their incessant shit-stirring and the way they threaten and ruin the lives of innocents, particularly the police; but remember that your taxes are going to these police men and women who are (for whatever reason, and justified or not) refusing to actually do their job.

Those who continued taking our money whist refusing to actually do the job we're paying them for deserve no sympathy.

Those who still do their job, yet complain about the political climate, the state of niggers and the evil of 'journalists' and film-makers on the other hand DO deserve our sympathy and attention.

Fruits of PC thuggery.

Yes there was

Pick one faggot. They've proven time and time again they're subhuman.

Good.
Women oughta stop becoming policemen and firemen and soldiers everything else.
Tb this should be spread to women applicants.

Success, not a national news kek

Fuck off white knight, back to reddit with you.

BASED A. WYATT MANN

Congratulate her on staying true to her moral compass and square to her oaths

These police are culling and ketteling these niggers for organ harvesting that is what chicago is all about. The freemasons have what is comparable to water baloon fights with organs to revel in their surplus and stranglehold on the medical industry particularly organ and body-snatching.

The problem with letting pussyfied men and women in combat roles is that they endanger the whole squad with their weakness.

Yes and that is why they need to keep these women away from the feild. But at the same time these little "squads" are literally kikeslave cult members. that is what order followers are. Cult members. I have identified techniques of cult indoctrination and maybe i should go over some of these techniques because this standing army that has risen up in our midst is a cult that is militerized and constitutes a standing army and dont ask dont tell to be one ask one loose lips sink ships attitude has ruined the nation.

Write it up. This board needs more informative threads.

is this satire or mental illness because you can fuck right off with this drivel

checked

They are missing the point it is niggers right after the kikes that are the problem. Idiots try to derail by saying shit about women or some other non-sense. I want nigger hearts in me like I want to rub kike soap all over me. Disgusting

So? Make the whole squad a bunch of pussy libshits then. I'd rather, as a militiaman, face an incompetent ZOG army than a competent one.

Oh look

An unarmed black youth who din do nuffen

See what happens when they dont get shot?!

Noticed a few things over the years.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXwbB1OoH6E

this is from a thread a while ago i did not write the following:
theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/european-police-arrest-more-than-1000-criminals-using-itccs-evidence-of-ndrangheta-and-catholic-child-trafficking/#comments

youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJsBz9UY

mx22.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/25000-ukrainian-children-organs-havested-in-israel/

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/in-a-year-child-protective-services-conducted-32-million-investigations/374809/

decryptedmatrix.com/dyncorp-gets-72-8-million-contract-despite-history-of-child-trafficking/

These companies are NOT stealing children off the streets to sell on the sex and organ market, there are not enough missing children reports to cover for this, and they don't just trade 50 a year, they move tens of thousands per year and the only possible source for such a huge number of children in the U.S. is the state "child protective agencies".
There is no doubt whatsoever that social workers and other state sponsored child thieves are, knowingly or not, acting as a front for a massive criminal gang that operates under the color of state legitimacy. This is what it means to live under tyranny. If the state acted in the best interests of the people, there would be no reason for the state to not at least show the original parents video of their child doing OK. Fat chance that would ever happen, it never has, it cannot happen, and it will not happen because the children are dead.

And there is a HUGE MARKET for children. Child sacrifices in the luciferian Jewish community and other luciferian communities, including even luciferians among Mormons is one market. Organ harvesting in Israel is another market. Sex slavery is another market. I would not be surprised if some of the kids are first used as sex slaves, and then get their organs harvested in a satanic sacrifice ritual. That would get the most "bang for the buck" out of a child, yeah, why not just hand them over for organ harvesting if they get badly injured in some elite pervert's bed room? It is proven that the elite are child sex perverts, and by default then this has to be happening, and all the infrastructure is clearly in place for this to be done.

Is that a thinly hidden sex joke?

visions of aprons and cleavers
There are others

get? this is not a gift to them.

You're implying libshits are human and not trash that needs to filtered out. Don't do that.

Letting these subhuman niggers get away with anything now. They ought to be fired.

No, they'll say she was not only dumb but also racist for having bought into the right-wing and white supremacist conspiracy theories by thinking she'd somehow be subject to unfair treatment and that if she protected herself she would be discriminated against. None of that ever happens in the media or this culture.

Sarcasm or b8?

And, if you're actually being serious, what is George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, and that Topeka female cop?

F

;_;

CHECKED

Its Chicago. Im just waiting for them to snap.

#finallyapigthatgetsit

…and now they have made the news anyway, as a pathetic embarrassment to the force. Next time pull the fucking trigger, faggot.

None.

Isn't this what's happening in Europe? In Sweden the police are such vaginas that they would rather make certain places "no go zones" than respond violently to the feral hoards.

It's a shame when you are a police officer who is used to dealing with only peaceful Europeans with the rare serial killer or rape to ultra-violent subhumans who rape, rob and kill as a way of life. I understand why they are flustered. But in the USA, shooting nignogs should be a first defense. Fuck, it has been until recently.

(checked)
You need to change "white" in that pic related to "sold by his fellow Africans to Jews"

Niggers make me sick.

it's up to the people to report it then. get it trending on social media instead of just whining about how much control the news newtowkrs have

social media's cucked to shit but it's perfect for spreading these kinds of news-redpills

Let's meme it

Rope is plentiful.

This nigger went all the way to Russia to fuck White women. I hope the Slavs fuck him up.

NO MORE NIGGERS IN EASTERN EUROPE!

she'd rather put her family through her death than being called a racist

We have reached Japs honoru tier to prove how politically correct you are.

We're living in a full fledged dystopia. Hopefully the police realize what kind of twisted world they are living in and support Trump.

She should be fired for being such a coward.

I'd fire her, if I were in a position to. She cannot fulfill her duty as a police officer. Of all of the shooting incidents we've seen, this would've been the most justified.

Considering local police stations across the country are investigating voter fraud without input from state and federal branches indicates they want Trump and that they are becoming less willing to play ball with the establishment.

Just fucking no. PR is anathema. What passes for "public opinion" according to the mass media is carefully contrived bullshit.
They need to ignore the "narrative" and do their fucking jobs.

Easy decision for me, lad. I hear you, though.

Thanks, AWM

Sweet.