WAR. Its right around the corner

The fall of the USA.
External and Internal.

1stly. The US's position on starting a greater WAR with Russia and its proxys. Russian moves to stave off the US will surely make this WW3 Meme a reality.
War talk from OBAMA - War talk from Hillary - War talk from GENERALS…. War talk from RUSSIA.
Well seems like these ^^^^ people are tired of being alive

2ndly
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1509
The newly elected Hillary admin will assault the second amendment.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This will create an internal struggle in the USA.

The writing is on the wall, many public figures that are in support of the "patriot movement" are going to ground.

I have been an observer of the internet and the patriot movement for sometime - and I can assure that it is very real and public. (Lets just say these people meet in real life and not on image boards)

sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

This might be uninteresting for some but we can read the tea leaf. Every indication that I see is, that shits gonna get STUPID.

How did it come to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/godmanwordmadefl00carerich/godmanwordmadefl00carerich_djvu.txt
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The elites were never in fear of their lives.

War with russia seems more likely then a civil war. Americans have become to complacent to do much

wtf im a hillarymissle now

I'm an Iron Dome for the Iron Bitch

There are cycles in all things. Humans therefore are not immune from the cycles called "history".

1. Age of Warrior
2. Age of Intelligence
3. Age of Merchant
4. Age of Chaos

If any of this interests you. I recommend you watch this.

3. Age of Merchant

4. Age of Chaos

Goys it's just a coincidence that chaos comes after us

Both will happen, if the USA attacks Russia, Russians will find a way to start a civil war in the USA, I bet there are already thousands of Russian agents in the USA trained to do exactly this. No matter how many times the people there were told that diversity is a strength, it is a great weakness, the USA is a powder keg ready to explode, but the white male in the USA is the most hated ethnicity and gender there, so why would he lay his life on the line for a country that hates him, if I was a white American, I wouldn't go fight Russians for the SJWs, feminists, niggers, kikes, traitorous politicians. It is the opposite with the Russian male, they will be protecting the motherland again and we learned from the WW2 that they don't surrender easily.

And it's a coincidence that chaos births warriors.

chaos always follows the merchant, expelled from 109+ locations in history, kekmao, kekmao.

AGE OF KEK CONFIRMED

user. Burn this into your mind.

Bad times makes strong people

Strong people make good times

Good times makes weak people

Weak people make bad times

user, you have just contributed in an anonymous p2p manner to the collective holy scripture of Kek. Please cap and distribute it to your disciples.

Praise be Kek.

1stly: This is what concerns me (pic related). IF it goes off, I don't see anything stopping the US from using preemptive nukes, period. It is built into the doctrine. We already see Alinsky tactics by the leadership of the West (esp. hold them to their rules they cannot break while breaking them), so if Russia tries ANYTHING to protect itself against NATO (say wipe out the Baltic States conventionally), doctrine states that NATO will retaliate using nukes.

2ndly: I don't think the term "Civil War" will be appropriate in what is about to come. I'm an optimist about the outcomes IF something kicks off domestically, but after the dust settles we will probably resemble the Roman Empire after the fall in the early mid-ages. Everyone thinks in terms of "50 States" building the "US". I'm thinking more along the lines of "10,000 Fiefdoms" trying to recreate "Baronies".

fuck forgot pics

this is THE chance to genocide the niggers
solve the problem one and for all

Maybe it's god, maybe it's eternal chance?

I have always seen that history follows a very predictable cycle so if it is true, then the events of the past will repeat themselves, it is inevitable.

We will have another World War, another Revolution, another Caesar, Another host of huge genocides and another messiah.

It's a terrifying realization, that in a sort while, maybe within the next ten years or less…….another great upheaval with take place: WW3

Does this mean all the cucks will die?

please, Kek

Really liked the video. Also checking dat timestamp.

The very fabric of our existence is circular. We can see this through science, mathematics, and in the world around us, nature, human civilization and religions, etc.,

We are doomed to a constant loop. It's been the story of our people since we began, and it's only become more vivid since the industrial revolution as we sway between polarized opposites. Perhaps this our hell, our punishment, being stuck in a constant Samara for our inaction in life, fuck if I know.

All I know is that it's fucked, and that we need to fight and die protecting these higher ideals and concepts. Maybe that's the only way to free ourselves from these chains, non-the-less, it's necessary. We live in a very interesting time in history, we have the tools at our fingertips to become the most enlightened out of any our ancestors. Philosophy, books, physicality guides, whatever you need is at your fingertips.

I just hope that I/we'll really understand one day, and that despite the fact that we know existence to be largely meaningless and mundane, we can protect who we are still and if we're lucky achieve some kind of higher astral existence.

I honestly believe the same thing. Russia is far more stable internally right now, and it's no secret that FSB agents and spetsnaz are in the country, and would likely be ready to stir up a civil war in the US as we speak. They wouldnt have to fire a single shot. This would be the smartest plan for Putin right now to attack the US, use the diversity and political division against it.

>tfw the goblins were right in FFXIV and humans are just going to continue this cycle thanks to (((certain people)))

ANOTHER ALEX JONES THREAD

"THE ELITES ARE COMING! THE ELITES AREA COMING!"

There will be no war.

Only a slow trickle down of your genetic material so that white will be extinguished in about 2 generations and Israel will rule the Middle East.

We are in a womb war — not a video game explosions and nukes and guns and zombies war

Fuck off back to 4chan or lurk more

Circles aren't real, user. Learn to Plato

And stop sharing your stupid stoner opinions until you grow up a little bit

I just want my fucking happenings; I hate this slow slide into Brazil tier garbage.

Frog in the pot is our eventual doom.

Do you want to know the saddest thing? Our ability to provide proof of how fucked things are has never been easier.

I'm not saying our fight is easier than his, we are a dwindling population reviled in academia, popular media, and journalism at large. We are fighting against the PsyOps techniques borne and bred during the cold war. But in the information age, all the data is at our fingertips for analysis and dispersal.
Think of George Lincoln Rockwell. He was trying to spread his message in the fifties and sixties, when the majority of America was white and Christian. There was no evidence of how bad communities could become when abandoned to minorities, no Internet to instantly communicate and share information with others. If we want to try and construct an argument, we can instantly access the digital compendium of human knowledge available on the internet, and point outside our windows to show how bad things have become.
Our world is hurtling down the slippery slope liberals claimed never exists, and no one will tear their eyes away from the bread and circuses until it is far too late.

War with Russia will inevitably lead to a civil war. Russia won't need to do anything. But Russia might find it worthwhile to help the rebels. We could be looking at a The Moon Is Down scenario in response to an American police state.

FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN

A second American 'civil war' will not remain internal for long at all. Let's be real, how many countries would be quick to jump in if a full-blown civil war breaks out in the US; so many countries have grudges against us for whatever stupid reasons, a civil war would quickly spiral into World War 3.

So according to this video the US states are going to fight another until a new set of founding fathers appear and bring the US back together?

US would get gangbanged, basically.

Don't forget Obama is unilaterally deciding to take action to station troops in areas to bait out a confrontation with Russia. And when are they doing it by? January. When the next POTUS is inaugurated

If Hillary: War with Russia can pop off immediately
If Trump: Obama's setting Trump up to have a hard time escalating the situation

>de-*escalating

I think if there is not active large-scale fighting nor hundreds/thousands dead by the time Trump starts his Presidency, de-escalation would be a sure thing.

lmao

I fucking want it
Holy shit if Trump loses I want

WAR
Enough pussy footing around, enough pretending to be civil, enough pretending to be "respectful" of our "opponents"

DEATH TO LEFTISM
DEATH TO THE DESTROYER OF SOCIETIES

TRUMP OR WAR
WAR
WAR

Every cycle is different, similar as though it may be, it is nonetheless it's own and also is built on the previous ones; much like gif related.

Through witnessing these cycles we can exert our freewill choice through awareness of such. As soon as we forget, it comes again.

tl;dr
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

I think we are supposed to enter or have already entered the age of Horus, child-like, avenging war god. Soon.

eternal life being aka unbroken chain of existence, no cycles

you heretics need to step it up and embrace Christ before it's too late

It is you who is the heretic, with the distortion of the fundamental nature of that bio(al)chemical process of the flesh and soul which is the state of unity of Christ.

His teachings where about the magical process of purifying oneself and reaching Godhead, as he did.

Now such truths have been perverted into vicarious living & cucked enslavement.

BEGONE SHEEP

(((merchant)))

What sort of nonsense are you prattling about? Is this some pseudo-montalk BS where you claim Christ was really something other than He said of Himself?

The only one who will be gone is you, whom has neither accepted Christ, nor who listened to the wisdom of God and has left no children to carry on your blood or your ideals.

Good points, but can we use a more concise derogatory term than Alex Jonestien thread? The demoralizing aspect is obvious enough, but its a specific type that it warrants its own nomenclature in my opinion.

Hey alphabet, what did they call this type of activity in the 1998 playbook you're reading from?

I found something BLM missed. It's on every lamp post at Louis Armstrong Park in New Orleans.

Confederate Domination. Never forget!

Just the actual words of the bible, as originally written with ancient understanding of the meanings and roots of such words.

All the things he said have to be understood in context, which without knowing that the very words you speak mean that can not be had. For all effective purposes, what we speak now is newspeak compared to the truth of what was attempted to be conveyed.

Read a book it may help:
archive.org/stream/godmanwordmadefl00carerich/godmanwordmadefl00carerich_djvu.txt

Nice projections.

Do you know how many blue collar white men between the ages of 30-50 are socially isolated and underemployed because of immigration, affirmative action and the culture of divorce and who see Trump as the only light in the darkness? How many disaffected fighting age men with nothing to lose, many of whom are veterans? Whatever that very large number is, that's approximately how many people would sign up for the Trumpenstaffel on the first day after the Jews rig the election against Trump.

And it will be glorious!

At most you'd see material support
You'd never see an invasion, no one has the logistic capabilities to come near us

No shit genius, that's why our primary focus should be on organizing enough red-pilled whites so that our total extinction won't be inevitable. Currently our populations in every country are polarizing rapidly, and we need the progress of the red-pill to happen as quickly as the progress of the pozz. We will never, ever outnumber them, but the deterioration of living conditions everywhere will put more whites from different countries in contact with each other, and aware of our mutual problems.

Right Wing Trumpf Squads

Mexico might make a play for the southwest and China will probably take advantage of the situation and expand it's sphere of influence in the Pacific, but other than that I can't think of anything.

they really don't have the military force, and their government doesn't have the freedom of action either
Plus they know it's going to fall back into their hands before the century is out if there's no major upsets, hell lots of the border is under mexican cartel control where border patrol doesn't even bother going near anymore

There won't be any large scale war between Russia and the US. They will continue fucking each other through proxy wars and subtle hacks and propaganda, as well as money-backing.

US will be glassed within 20 minutes if they push Russia over the edge. There is no single technology to intercept russian nukes terminal or ascent stage, except these little penises like the SATAN or other mid-range tactical toys.

Same applies to Russia. Burgers might not have as advanced nukes as the Russkies, but they are still unstoppable if launched in a sufficient quantity to 'overpower' their star penis defenses.

Hell, even China can glass everything in a 500km radius around the burger coast, because Ivan sold them tech to build nuke capable shkaval-torpedoes, which there is no defense against.

What I can definitely see is some form of temporary armed conflict within the US, a mixture of civil war and ethnic clashes. The result of this will determine US's power over the global UN cabal and therefore China's and Russias power expansion. If all goes well in the US, Europe might be freed from burger hands and start anew.

It would suffice to buy the surplus drugs from the cartels *on the US side of the border* to instigate real damage. This doesn't even take boats or agents to do, just truckloads of money - counterfeit or "diverted" from the Pentagons own shenanigans in the middle east, a dozen palettes of Benjamins probably are already enough when done right. Remember, they could employ the inverse but same strategy as the US did with oil: Prices are determined by the buyer who is just marginally able to buy something. This has a twofold outcome: First the black state market (black budgets) swell up to damage internally and second the Hispanics get a really huge heap of money to organize against … blacks? Dunno. Just thought of this this moment.

That sounds retarded.

t. German speaker

Is this a 4cuck containment thread?

"From this attack there is no defense!"

ty grammar nazi user.

I agree OP is just sliding, but sipsey going down is interesting… he could have at least shared what shook him so badly.

break the cycle

as above so below, as on earth as it is in heaven

its all just metaphors

Yes, through the UN.

This is in the Obama and Bush executive orders.

its circular as long as you exist in time and the three dimensions

And then what? End up on a cross? I admire your spiritual yearnings, but you better get practical right quick, user. ISIS don't give a shit of you are a fully enlightened Bodhisattva of infinite compassion.

Considering where I live would basically turn into the Johnny Reb version of the highlands of Scotland, I'm OK with this turn of events.

nice

Definitely, degeneracy don't have his place on a new golden era society.

Age of war can mean an era of spacial conquest after the end of kek.
This can possibly the brightest future we can see!
One good reason to not to kill yourself!

this election is the last chance for peace. seeing who from my high school and college ended up where and who reproduced, i want war

Do people actually use that way of writing? Just use "1st" if you really want to be short.

From 2nd Podesta email:

Geez tanks H-dog.

Checking dubs. War will thin the heard and return us to the natural order.

Ww3 and then Hitler will come back and put an end to it all

There is a total of 18 regiments of S-400 (which have ballistic interception capabilities) 24/7 around Moscow.

That's a total of 854 missiles ready to launch (12 launchers per regiments, 4 missiles per launchers).

And that's disregarding the really hush hush stuff (51T6, 53T6) which are anti-nukes nukes… that would be used against a massive launch.

The US has 500 warheads on 450 all the Minuteman missiles, 336 warhead on all the Tridents missiles.

How quaint… it's almost like Moscow is defend by just the right amount of missile…

pure cohencidence