Did Paul Ryan Know about Hillary’s Trump Hit Piece Video Before It Was Released?

web.archive.org/save/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/did-paul-ryan-know-about-trump-video-release-before-it-was-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/G1eCH
archive.is/azScG
archive.is/uFZ7F]
twitter.com/mittromney/status/381154281673355264
tweetsave.com/mittromney/status/381154281673355264
youtube.com/watch?v=kni-Ytz00wo
conservativerevival.com/latest-news/ryan-rescued-from-guilt-trip-of-grieving-mothers/
politicususa.com/2015/12/22/donald-trump-vulgar-sexist-attack-hillary-clinton.html
deadline.com/2016/03/donald-trump-profanity-network-censorship-fcc-1201717741/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/23/rumsfeld_on_supporting_trump_i_looked_at_what_he_actually_said_compared_to_what_the_media_portrayed_him_as_saying_and_i_laughed.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/06/23/donald-rumsfeld-donald-trump-clinton/86280248/
theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/neoconservatives_endorse_hillary_clinton_for_president_because_they_know_sh
willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/hillary-clinton-endorsed-by-scores-of-neocon-republicans-and-globalist-business-leaders/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/
archive.is/7wJmT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it strange that Ryan disinvited Trump without talking to Trump or waiting for him/the campaign to respond? Notice how he tells Trump that he's not allowed at his own rally.

Ryan is a backstabbing viper, I bet he not only knew about it in advance but was also actively part of the leak.

Violent cuck perge when?

meanwhile, illary is nowhere to be found all fucking week

one party state confirmed
as if we didn't already know

This. There is a reason why Ryan travels with a large as fuck security team. He knows what's coming.

Insiders generally know about things before the general public does. That's why they're called "insiders".

What the fuck is wrong with all these Republicans jumping on Trump? They're being so openly against their own party success that the average normalfag can't help but notice it. Do they think they'll be able to go back to their status quo if they somehow oust Trump? Nobody will ever trust these fuckers again.

Trump winning and wrestling hold over the RNC to remove Ryan would be the best outcome

I don't think they care
nothing will happen to them personally either way

Ryan is a liberal plant. He's never done a good thing in his miserable life.

top kek, where do you think you are?

How i wish this had happened before so i could laugh at this mind set as i should, but after everything they've tried so far, especially the busines with the ADL trying to smear the name of Lord Kek, i think i've ran out of lels to give
Nothing surprises me anymore, i feel like i'm stuck in a Simpsoms episode

Bill is si a shitstain but i don't know why i kinda like the guy…
I guess he reminds me of Berlusconi, another shitstain, but at least they are the funny kind of shitstains

REMINDER PAUL RYAN RAN AWAY FROM THE ANGEL MOM'S WHO'S CHILDREN WHERE MURDERED BY ILLEGAL SPICS RYAN WANTS TO LET IN THE COUNTRY

REMINDER RYAN SAYS WOMEN SHOULD BE CHAMPIONED AND REVERED, BUT NOT THOSE WOMEN

We should spread this and remind the fucker over and over and over again.

Every Republican disavowing and criticizing Trump right now knew about it. This was a coordinated response by both parties. The leaker- Billy Bush fuck, I hope I got his name right- is family with the Washington Bushes.

Remember how HW is voting for Hilldawg? They have dirty laundry of their own they don't want exhumed for the public.

This is Hillary's October Surprise. Probably originally slated for the end of this month or early November, right before the election. The plan was to release it on a Sunday after the debates and spend the last week hammering this home through surrogates in the media. Evangelicals would be turned off, Trump would spend the entire time on the defensive, and high ranking Republicans would disavow. Trump would have no time to recover in the last moments of the campaign.

Or so it was planned. They had to drop this early thanks to the leaks and this will blow over by next weekend. Hell, it'll blow over sooner thanks to the debates. Make no mistake, this is the most damning piece of evidence Hillary has available to her and they used it to deflect attention away from the leaks. Of which we still have weeks to go.

Trump probably has an October Surprise of his own, too. Maybe something with Hillary calling Barry a good for nothing nigger…

Elaborate pls I dont know the details.

i gave them to you
just look up paul ryan and angel moms you cunt do you need someone to hold your dick while you piss too?

You said he ran away from the moms you fucking dipshit. Get your panties out of your ass you uptight piece of shit.

Of course he did, this was a coordinated attack orchestrated by the bushes. Paul Ryan will be the first to die

This would have never achived jack shit even if it had gone as planed
the "war on Womyn" front is on it's last legs and this kind of white knight beta cuckery was among the first thing to be BTFOed from popular discourese by the autist of Gamergate
the only thing they'll get out of the public is they same and only thing they've been getting so far
People pointing fingers at them and laughing their asses off

look. it. up.

FFS, just drop "paul ryan angel moms" on Jewgle and the first 4 results are what you're looking for.

I never knew about this. What a coward.
archive.fo/G1eCH

Of course he did. He has been attacking Trump since day one.

Like said, it sure is a (((coincidence))) that Ryan suddenly decided to plan an event with Trump right before these leaks dropped and then used them as an excuse to disinvite and publicly shame him.

Trump has already killed the cuckservative party regardless of if he wins or not, so I don't think they really care about their reputations anymore.

Besides, this race was never between Republicans and Democrats, it's between Trump and the (((Globalists)))

This is a good point. Trump needs to bring this up in the next debate because it perfectly highlights the hypocrisy of the cuckservatives who are attacking him right now.

yeah ryan is one of the biggest fucking faggots that needs to disappear

In this case, it actually was. They rushed the Trump video out to counter the Hillary email leaks. This was going to come later in the election cycle.

not so sure about that one tim, how is ryan going to hold the campaign event without the candidate there

Not to sure about it either, even if the leak happened before the time they planed to leak it
all this Paulcuck guy needed was a reason to aproach the Trump spotlight so people could see him trying to Bash the Trump

This is do-or-die time for globalists. If Trump wins, he essentially destroys decades worth of backstage machinations and they will do anything they can to stop it.

Ron would abstain in protest. This would be how the GoPe would distance themselves from Trump, assuming he would lose that's what they were planning, anyways.

Personally, I think he was going to show up with Trump a few times so he could condemn him even harder. Like, a betrayal of trust- it doesn't mean anything if Paul wasn't TRYING to work with Trump.

Now? He looks like he's flip flopping. Avows right before disavowing and canceling a rally like a petulant child. Everything about this is rushed and sloppy, even for the MSM.

Someone tweet at this faggot:
If it's a choice between a grown man talking about pussy and a grown man acting like one, then I choose TRUMP every time.

Yeah, he's obviously trying to position himself for a presidential run by shitting on trump. The problem is that because of his continual flip-flopping and antagonistic behavior, he'll probably have better luck trying to run as a democrat in the next election.

Fucking lost it there.

There is SO MUCH evidence out there of Hillary
There's a SS story where the guy said he greeted "Secretary Clinton" with "good morning" and she said "get fucked".
This without any provocation or reason at all.

I think part of it is that they think they can elevate themselves politically by virtue signaling. They are cucks. They believe that stabbing allies in the back helps them.

Has everyone forgotten ryan? this is the guy that passed the omnibus and was all smiles with his new pal obama

not surprised, the guy is a neocon marxist

Do you remember, I think it was after the last congressional elections, there ere opeds blaming the democrats poor performance on their "war on womyn" campaign strategy? It would be just like the cuckservatives to trot out a failed a democrat strategy as one of their own. Dems cucking for niggers? We better cucks for niggers. Dems cucking for spic? We better cucks spics. Dems cucking for womyn? We better cuck for womyn!

Republicans are actively sabotaging their own kind to white knight for the same women that will welcome open borders, turn white men into tax slaves and breed with third worlders

Yes. Paul Ryan deserves a punishment beyond the average cuck traitor.

THE GOP SET HIM UP

Of course he was. The leaked audio was Trump talking with George HW Bush's nephew.

All cuckservatives must be purged, not just from the party, but from the world of the living.

THIS
EXACTLY THIS

Even worse, they worked with the Bush' and the Clintons to do it. They keep fucking around they are going to incite a revolution

They already did.

Friendly reminder that you always purge a traitor before an enemy.

Check all of your down-ballot candidates for collusion with this cuckery. Any of them who are against Trump have to go.

Republicans aren't white knighting, they're doing anything they can to stop Trump because he might decrease the immigration rate from the third world.

The GOP is the enemy. They always were.

They all have disavowed Trump what, five times?

I'm not surprised by this at all. I think Ryan is still assmad that he doesn't get to be the new face of the GOP like the media said he was when he first took over for Bohner. Plus, the only chance the never Trump cucks have at retaining any shred of credibility is if Trump loses. Because if Trump wins, that's strike 2 - Trump getting the nomination was strike 1 - and if his policies end up working (and I think they're afraid that they will) no one will ever even consider giving a sweet fuck about those limp dicked faggots again.

For the Bushs, I think it's more that they're in the same boat as the Clintons in all of this. An anti-establishment candidate probably will be able to release a LOT of dirt.

Has Cheney said anything recently? I know he's smart enough to bet on the winning horse.

every single democrat and republican must hang, save the ones that openly followed Trump for a long time

Very possible, but I'm skeptical. That would mean that Billy Bush didn't lift a finger to save Jeb's campaign.

Very possible. But jesus…

Good call user

archive.is/azScG
www cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/dick-cheney-donald-trump/

I really don't think Trump set this up or he's the mastermind 5D chess player Holla Forums makes him out to be. Call me a shill I don't care, but you can't criticize the guy here this is actually a hugbox. I've become less interested in the guy these past few months, he doesn't know when to shut up and not say stupid shit, he just gave out insults instead of calling people out on their shit. I'll give an example, with the spic judge, instead of him saying there's a conflict of interest because he's Mexican, he should have later shined light that he's part of la raza. Then out of nowhere attacking Mika and Joe when they were favorable towards Trump.

He's not a perfect candidate, he's not articulate, he's not political, he's not going to do anything to change our demographics, most he might do is bring jobs back and open a path to a better leader now that the overton window has shifted. All these comments on a Trump dynasty, no thanks I don't want that, I want someone that will kick all the niggers and spics out. Honestly, if he loses, it's all on him because he ran a shit campaign, he should have shut up and focused on policy and ran a clean campaign that doesn't give the media and Cunton ammo to use on him.

I'm still voting for him and hope he wins, but I just really hope this shit doesn't affect him. He fucked up the last debate hard, now this is gonna be a part of it, he's just shit at debating, he's not articulate.

Sources tell me…

Mike Cernovich is a nobody. Why would he have high level sources? I would trust Alex Jones before him.

Mike Cernovich lies. He's spinning false propaganda because he thinks it will help Trump because he thinks appearing to help Trump will get more alt-kikes to buy his shitty self-help books.

I agree with this….now.

Its crazy how easy this should've gone in the first place. He could've simply shut the fuck up after getting a sure shot path to presidency and 'disavowed' his 'racist' like statements he made previously and clarified without slurs what he felt about immigration.

The first debate could've gone so much better with a few days of preparation. Hillary was training with some psych professor from a university on how to behave and attack while trump was busy with rallying around, which is important but the support he was getting got to his head.

what a fucking golden opportunity he had to destroy the cucks in the republican party after winning.

There is no 5d chess, he is fucking up big time.

Pretty obvious what side he's on.

Demoralization is a key factor in subversion, which allows the subversion to leak through cracks.

Cernovich is a troll but it does seem like he has some connections.

You bring up Alex Jones who is also connected to people in the Trump campaign.

what? I am not even american and have been supporting and following this election last year. Trump could've done things so much more differently after getting the nomination by just clearing up all the stuff that normies found controversial. I don't care about Trump getting elected as much as Hillary not getting elected. America, and the rest of the worlds fucked because of Trumps stupid arrogance.
Enjoy the globalist takeover or the civil war, whichever comes first.

You're right. To add to my point, if he doesn't win the presidency and Make America Great Again, I wonder if his campaign will do serious damage to the Trump brand and his family, no one will want to do business with them I'm not sure.

And then you get this. I'm not trying to subvert anyone, Holla Forums knows better than to fall for that shit, yeah I'm voicing my concern because I don't want him to lose.

From what I'm hearing, he was planning to release it after Jeb won the South Carolina primaries.

Jeb was knocked out so fast there was no time to spin so they saved it for the general elections. Remember- the Bushs and the Clintons are on the same side.

From whom?

Pretty much just Roger Stone (who was fired by Trump), because Jonestein's retarded listeners buy his shitty books.

Why lie on an imageboard?

We really ought to make a thread that list them in an infographic that is easy to share.

I think do pretty well. I've followed Holla Forums since 2010-11 and fullchan since the second exodus and am aware of the conspiracies your own govt agencies indulge in. You're fucked up, America.

Even India (am Pajeet) has a better politics with all its corruption, which mostly involves stealing funds and not controlling or brainwashing people.

For starters, its out in the open that he's cousins with Jeb and George W. Bush. You can even see it on his Wikipedia article, they're not trying to hide it.

Secondly, W. endorsed Clinton, so that says a lot about where his loyalties lie.

As for releasing it after South Carolina, that's just a rumor I picked up through Twitter, Holla Forums, and Reddit. It makes sense, though, given how the primary was proceeding. This was going to sink Trump then, but it was useless after Jeb failed. They could have run it with El Rato or Rubio, but it wouldn't have been as damaging they were already appealing directly to the Evangelicals and wouldn't have hurt Trump in the primaries.

Again, the fact that the Bushs and Clintons are on the same side should be apparent to everyone at this point.

Of course Trump didn't set this up. No married man would want this sort of speech leaked to the public, no matter what their position is. This completely blindsided him and was the product of collusion between leaders in both parties though not all of the GoPe knew about this, obviously.

He's done well by releasing a professional apology recognizing wrongdoing AND drawing attention to Bill Clinton's actions in contrast to Trump's words.

I take umbrage with this, though I concede that he's not a political animal or a polished speaker. Just enforcing existing laws against illegal immigration will see latino populations plummet. As it stands, immigration and border patrols can't do their fucking jobs without Washington breathing down their necks about "racism."

That does make sense, Billy Bush has torpedoed his own career, but I guess when the Bush's call, you have to answer it.

Today Trump got to learn that the globalists strike back. He said there is a 0% chance he'll qui, I hope he goes into a blood rage.

facebook-tier shitpost

They want to run for president in 2020

Grab my dick.

All the cucks are chiming in to follow the anti-Trump narrative. The US doesn't deserve Donald Trump. It deserves to fail under the weight of cartels, dindus, rabid feminists, and greedy bankers who want to suck the country dry. Unless people stand up and vote Trump.

Go back to worshiping a fucking wagon wheel, you street shitter. There's a reason your kind was always in the lower castes.

Shut the fuck up Mitt, and go die in Utah.

You lost like a bitch, and now you've got the gaul to be commenting in such a fashion?

These cuckservative traitors must hang.

Liberals called him a racist misogynist murderer and he still cucks for them.

Mitt Romney is a milquetoast cuck traitor and needs to hang ASAP.

I thought only H.W. endorsed Clinton?

Nice to see Trump brushing it off

Such is the life of a cuckservative sissy.

Bush jr would be too suspect and Jeb would just look like sour milk.

Our government is riddled with betas, faggots, and women who've won by flouncing and demanding authority figures get rid of themselves. The proscriptions should be fun.

This has to be a fucking joke.

CUCK: Literal and figurative edition
U
C
K

The Bush family is nothin but scum.

Look around, and you can find that an absurd number of the cuckservatives and other assorted cuckfolk on the pseudo-Right who've come out against Trump were Bush-era appointees.

They are the product of the Reagan Democrat's successful subversion of the Republican party, as are the Bushs.

They're a dynasty who has built itself upon being controlled-op cuckservatives.

At least the elites are making owning black people fashionable again. Credit where it's due as long as they know how to pick fruits, vegetables and cotton properly.

I'm going to ask for a link/archive of this tweet.
Because holy shit.

Never mind, got it
[archive.is/uFZ7F] twitter.com/mittromney/status/381154281673355264
tweetsave.com/mittromney/status/381154281673355264

Yes but this is the cover they'll use to go into full sabotage mode. They were already leaving Trump out cold in favour of downballot candidates and now you'll see motions to have him replaced by a "moderate conservative compromise candidate" aka somebody who will reliably cuck for open borders, free trade and war with Russia.

gross

You morons talk about him like he's some multi-dimensional omnipotent being. Whenever he falls into obvious traps or fails to keep his mouth shut, you excuse it as part of some clever 'long game'. You are all desperate to justify his fuckups. Fact is: he's a shit candidate and his campaign hasn't a clue what they are doing. He should be destroying Hillary - she's by and far one of the worst candidates in recent memory - yet he's not. Shit even the cuck ridden britbongs managed to pull off Brexit and have a PM who is now hardlining against immigrants.

Trump giving zero shits.

It's simple: Trump has to do really well at the debate tomorrow. Extraordinarily well. Not just on going after the Clintons while making himself seem apologetic, but on the issuesas well. There can't be any of the falling back and spending minutes defending himself about taxes or about women, All attack and advocacy, all the time.

It's clear that many in the GOP want to end Trump before he makes it to Election Day. If he can't change the subject and show definitively that he can best Hillary Clinton, the cover will be there for others in the GOP and in the party apparatus to sabotage him and kick him when he's down. It's going to be damn hard to win an election with a steady stream of people trying to get him to step down and the RNC halting any funding or operations for GOTV and other necessary things.

Kek, I remember faggots trying to present Romney as a pro-white family man by posting pictures of him with his grandchildren on cuck/pol/ a couple years ago.

Pic related is what comes after Trump. It figures that you cannot see the big picture, dumb torposter.

It's Trump's new VP!

you realize your shitskin brothers have deified Trump right? like they actually worship him.
Government must be easy when your main focus is trying to convince your citizens to use a toilet instead of the street.

GOP ELITE ON SUICIDE WATCH

i can't hear you over the sound of 17 other candidates,the gop, the mexican president, king nigger, the pope, and the media all getting btfo this year

They don't understand that people like us have infiltrated the GOP and we aren't going away.

The GOPe, guarding their pussies.

It's almost as though Trump is leaving presidential blunder time travelling easter eggs.

In the future, politicians will say:

(((They))) are killing two birds with one stone: fracturing the (((GOP))) even more and throwing ==Paul the Judas Ryan== under the bus. The only thing that could make this better is if there is a leak about the leak itself.

And you shills cry that he keeps winning.

Which it often is.

You are desperate to suggest his fuckups will hurt him.

Fact is: you're a shit shill and your desperate is practically palpable.

He is destroying Hillary - yet you pretend he's not, despite the fact that the only people standing in opposition to him at this point are hardline feministo clams, mudfolk and cuckolds… Which, thanks to the actions of past establishment hacks, are an ungodly proportion of the population of the US.

Brexit hasn't even transpired yet, and there are huge efforts to reverse it - and, frankly, let's not forget that a primary motive for a lot of the Brexit folks was to make it so the EU couldn't inhibit them from taking the mudfolks from specific areas and in greater number.

As for their PM that is "now hardlining against immigrants":

Top Kek.

You pathetic attempts to concern troll and whine like the bitch you are make me smile, because it lets me know you are totally desperate.
You're a paid shill, sent here for the express purpose to pushing this limp-dicked rhetoric, and doing on the dime of the scum of the planet.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, you sad desperate little shill: Kill yourself. I'd find it funny.

They also still don't understand that you do not capitulate if you want to win or that their actual base is working class and will support Trump for his issue stances rather than virtue signalling. It's almost like they actually want Hilldogg in the Oval Office since shit would just continue as is and they wouldn't have to do any actual work.

user, we've ALWAYS been here. Americans have been itching for an anti-establishment candidate for at least twelve or sixteen years now.

EVERYONE, on both sides of the aisle, is fed up with those fake, corporate, hollow, evil suits. Bernie Sanders got as far as he did despite being a Communist Jew because of how done people are with our current system. Only by turning Trump into Literally Hitler can the left manage to keep their coalition together and it's not working. The Democrats as we know them are finished after this election.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

gop tying their nooses even tighter, strap in boys

This is part of their 'control system'. Liberals launch attacks and shame, and cuckservatives are there to apologize, distance themselves, and shame in kind. There is no mistaking who all of these people are now. All it took was pushing a candidate like Trump to the point where they all became scared and had to work together publicly to retain their grip on power.

Stopped reading there tbh.

CIVIL POLITICAL ANTI ESTABLISHMENT WARS COMING SOON KOMRAD!

It's always so amusing to see Congress try to fool themselves into thinking that the average American citizen actually gives a single fuck about any one individual member of Congress. The American public has been indoctrinated to believe that the President and the Executive Branch are the end-all be-all of American politics for decades. Congress has been repeatedly blamed for government failures and bureaucratic ineptitude by both sides and by the Executive, and now Congress actually thinks their words mean anything?

These fuckers are so goddamned desperate that they just went all-in, as the establishment, against an anti-establishment candidate, in an election characterized by anti-establishment sentiments.

They're either amazingly retarded or utterly altruistic to destroy the Republican party like this.

there's more than one, faggot

Some of Trump's biggest defenders since this "leak" have been WOMEN. The only people turning on Trump are beta males.

I life in the same town as her and seen her irl

Kayla is best Trump girl

sounds good

the reality is though that jim carrey will be te replacement and win by 98.6%.
He'll then ban guns, sanity and decency
then he'll open the borders to anything with shit for skin.
Then he'll make white on white relations illegal.

Trump has used the last six months and all 10 billion of his fortune to set up an army of spics to overthrow the American government by force.
He will become emperor trump, and live for 10,000 years.

And we know they aren't altruistic, because they would be attacking their own uniparty cohorts even harder than they attack Trump if they were altruistic.

They all need to be fucking hanged

There won't be anything to run for in 2020 if "they" continue down this path.

They're scared he's going to upend the jewish deep state, they're following orders

ENOUGH

I know this is typical kike behavior, but it still infuriates me. All these fuckers trying to save face so they can run in 2020, or save their congressional seat. We have to remember each and every one of these traitors. We need to purge the party of these cucks.

The key is for the far-right to STAY in the GOP and force them to nominate a super-right wing candidate in 2020 (if Trump loses)….we make up at least 35% of the GOP right now. No candidate can win without us.

honestly if everything falls through we need to rally around duke and keep our arms ready for when shit goes hot

That explains so much that has gone on recently.

I always liked Dick

Why do they all forget Bill?

fag
:^)

Is there somebody like Duke out there but a lot younger and without all the baggage? I can't name one person. Steve King would fit the bill if he wasn't so old.

what baggage, if you're talking about the kkk background as baggage what the fuck do you think we seek to accomplish?

Purge congress. Just kill every last one of them.

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that.

soon, my man.

Whether we like it or not, David Duke is toxic to 90% of the voting population outside of Louisiana.

This isn't MUH PR. It's acknowledging that we need new, young blood to push the ideals of Duke. His ideas are excellent.

what exactly do you think i meant by "rally around duke", because I'm not talking about voting.

That's part of the goal.

Yo, I got news for you. After this race is over, no matter the outcome, the republican party will never be the same. Trumps base is bigger than the rest, if he loses they leave, if he wins the cucks will be forced to leave, fresh blood will take their place. None of the current figure heads is going to run anywhere in 2020. This ship has sailed.

today we will remind them

run for office faggots

it's time for the new young blood to be US

Paul 'TPP & Open Borders' Ryan has always been anti-Trump
and should never be trusted.

Don't forget he was Mitt Romney's VP in the last election. And we know what Romney thinks of Trump. I believe the Republican establishment has always been opposed to Trump because they fear losing control of Congress due to Trump.

Garbage analysis.

The tape was released because Wikileaks released INCREDIBLY damaging shit on Clinton.

If any of this was reported about openly, Clinton would be DONE, and that's the contents of one email out of something like ten thousand to come. If the media refused to report on this it would have spread anyway and further damaged their credibility (look at the stats on how many people were talking about the wikileaks release vs the trump tapes) - so they needed to put out something RIGHT NOW in order to defuse Assange's delivery. That's why they released the tapes on a friday, the day they usually reserve for incriminating releases about Clinton - because people aren't watching/paying attention. And you're right when you say they wanted to drop this AFTER the debate - I think that this will actually end up helping Trump because he'll be taking the gloves off during the debate, as opposed to getting hit like this immediately afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=kni-Ytz00wo

lets go boys

conservativerevival.com/latest-news/ryan-rescued-from-guilt-trip-of-grieving-mothers/
the largest vagina in this crowd has a penis

There's a possibility his boss could have them Randazza's a pretty big guy. _

oh, this explains things.
US politics has a number of utterly bizarre roadblocks that make no sense, due to so many wildly varying religious sects. You have to essentially trick your way past the dumbest segments. Only about 15% of what's been aired about him was meant to be blown out nationally. What gets mormons juiced for you will annoy southern baptists will outright make Methodists leave the party, and vice versa.
They've only been pushing these into the national (and thus international) spectrum because they realised what an unusual candidate they had when he hit Bush over Iraq, which was 100% hands off the previous two elections. They'd never done something like this before until the general election.
There's a hell of a lot of religious kooks that will allow a complete takeover of the country by marxists or globalists if they will just give them their one issue (which is usually either abortion or public prayer) so your speeches to them have to be tailored specifically for them.
There's also a lot of naive dumb church ladies (think britain's Mary Whitehouse) that believe only 10 year olds curse and anyone older should be locked up and have the keys thrown away.
politicususa.com/2015/12/22/donald-trump-vulgar-sexist-attack-hillary-clinton.html
deadline.com/2016/03/donald-trump-profanity-network-censorship-fcc-1201717741/
they've been virtue signaling over vulgarity since around December, or whenever Yeb got knocked out, since he was meant to carry these bozos, who then flipped to Cruz' Nevertrumpers after.
You missed them going this wild by about 2 years, when McCain caused a nuclear media meltdown for calling his wife a cunt. Ron Paul doesn't curse so that was an avenue they couldn't approach with on him.
However, apologising alienates, say, the coal and gas miners and oil riggers, who would rather a candidate "stick to his guns" no matter what's said. Even if you accidentally shoot or run over someone, apologising loses most of them as 'being weak.'
US politics is just fuckin' weird. Result of having two of the most degenerate states in the world stapled to one of the most puritan, I'd wager. There's never such a thing as a "calm and safe compromise." Those only occur on trade bills like NAFTA that fuck up everyone equally.
Like when Hillary kept getting confronted by Hondurans in commiefornia, they killed all mention of that quick (which is how it normally goes, it remains just a "local scandal" like most of McCain's) but with Trump the press even outside the US would pick up! (Thanks Murdoch!)
tl;dr everyone is "aware of the game" and the suits all know ahead of time what's "off the table" unless said candidate attempts to go rogue in some fashion (McCain was a fellow globalist but also a dangerous loose cannon, so the gloves came off and he was basically "shadowed" so they could record him saying all sorts of naughty things after losing his temper.)
Stuff like the Mexicans comments would normally only stay within the southwest, and only if you followed stuff like Colorlines, Gatewaypundit, BlackAgendaReport, or LibertyHangout would you actually hear about it in other parts of the country. Disclaimer: not US either, I just got a knack for figuring out their ploys during the Bush re-election)

Rumsfeld did as well. He also dipped into his own memepool for it. It was pretty damned funny.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/23/rumsfeld_on_supporting_trump_i_looked_at_what_he_actually_said_compared_to_what_the_media_portrayed_him_as_saying_and_i_laughed.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/06/23/donald-rumsfeld-donald-trump-clinton/86280248/
He and Cheney appear to be the only self-aware ones out there. It's pretty strange seeing so many of the wealthy and powerful walk into their own obvious slaughter.
Technically Cheney has more than Bush to lose backing him as well. Odd, odd stuff. I think the election is confirming 98% of (((elites))) only get there through favours and birthright and largely have room temperature IQ. Despite his legendary malfeasance, Cheney's not one of those! (Ultra surprising on all accounts, really)
Now I'm thinking he will quietly 'pay back' everything he took while going around being the trump org's tax collector, taking from everyone else to get back in the public's good graces.
Every other Bushco dumbass went that-away though.
theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/neoconservatives_endorse_hillary_clinton_for_president_because_they_know_sh
willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/hillary-clinton-endorsed-by-scores-of-neocon-republicans-and-globalist-business-leaders/

hah, sneaking that ol' "chinese wisdom phrase" in there.

It must suck to be Mitt. Everyone else that engaged in the same corrupt trading he did made off way better but he never could choose between his Mormonism and being a rapacious corporate dick.
Despite being a presidential nominee he was really as powerless as Bill. He was held back from becoming one of the true elite by his "family values" and so it stuck him in that odd place where your existence just pisses everyone off.
Made all the more obvious by being nothing but a third-string attack dog (he's never even in the first chain of attacks! Even Megyn Kelly is in the first or second tier!) despite having half a billion himself.
Thought of that way, makes perfect sense why Trump keeps calling such a rich shabbos goy a loser. He's always sabotaged both his success and integrity at the same damn time.

This is actually moderately well known, well maybe not nationally, but definitely coffee table discussion level. They collect other peoples' kids like Angelina Jolie does. Goes towards the "religion" side of his column.
Adopting the groid doesn't make him a bad dude, it's that he sank white companies and their families to have the money to do this shit in the first place
Think Al Gore and his "carbon credits." This is how he sleeps at night telling himself he's "not really that bad."

chaika'd

Hello CTR, using tor to evade a ban I see?

If not Trump, Texas secession and revolution. hillary/a neocon, aka open borders, amnesty, tpp, is untenable.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/
archive.is/7wJmT

Dan Senor who worked with Romney-Ryan is thought to have leaked the tape

He now writes for MSNBC

His twitter timeline pushed the story very hard over the weekend

As much as I hate Cruz, he at least had the good sense to jump on the Trump train. Late game heel-face turn, a classic. Ryan is just the archetypal traitor scum.

>>>Holla Forums

I had some similar, deeper questions about a possible coup here:

Okay, so the site is probably a 'hoax', but SOMEONE had to create it, right? Is it to throw us off a trail, or maybe put us on the right track?

If you think logica and facts are how you get votes in America, you must be in Tel Avis shitposting.

And that's how we know you're a shill.

Ryan is the Glenn Beck of politics. It's just a really, really bad act. The guy is a fucking clown.