White Knight Paul Ryan: ""Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qHhBf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is their master plan. Try and get Trump to quit and embrace Pence. Then continue on with regularly scheduled cuckservatisim. Pathetic.

Also, is anyone else looking forward to Trump grinding this little faggot into dust once he's President?

These people really want her to win.

That's why you're a beta Ryan. I listened and read the transcript of what Trump said. I don't know what people are up in arms about. The conversation seems typical male. He says women let famous/powerful men do what they want,like grab them by the pussy so what? It's true

and I thought Boner was a faggot

Pic related is Fox News shilling for it.

Clinton agent. He has to be.

Not surprised at all

Just like the politically attuned vultures they are, they see a weak spot are going for the jugular in an attempt to put another puppet into office.

Fucking purge.

AND WHAT ABOUT REFUGEES?
ARE WE SUPPOSED TO REPLACE ALL OUR TOWNS IN MINNESOTA WITH THEM?

I can't stand Ryan because there are more hijabs and minarets in Minnesota because of him and all the damn churches taking up collections.

Never forget the "Community Synagogues" as well who are renting out apartments for them. Wow how'd you suppose such a place would be willing to fund the lives of foreigners when they only give their leftover scraps to the homeless of the city.

So this is it, this is the one they all ran with after the muslim non event.

Woman are easy to rich people, this is what is sickening? These fucking pieces of trash, the Republican party will be purged win or lose, they are going to fucking pay for this.

What did the Jew York Times have to say, OP?

Bush, part of the same cabal that the Clintons are. He should kill himself already.

Maddow: ‘Pretty Good Chance’ We Don’t Know Who the GOP Nominee Is ‘By The End of This Weekend’

So what, the gop steps in and removes the candidacy from Trump?

These fucking kikes. Who in their right mind thinks there's a real chance of Trump dropping out? If this is their October surprise, I'm underwhelmed.

Either they're trying to meme it or they know something we don't.

I like the theory that Trump self-injected this into the news cycle so that he could bring up Bill's rapes. Would make sense with the two other instances of self-leaks we have this year.

Ryan is just doing what his masters tell him to do, being part of the establishment controlled opposition.

El Jeb! is back?

Interesting…. looks like this was a coordinated strike between the neocons and leftists…

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

idk what to feel. But I'm pretty sure it's lulz.
Hill's running a BC campaign: Before Clinton.

At this point we can safely say those two are the same group.

bring it on you cuck faggots you've been a thorn in our side this whole fucking race
yeah great idea try and kick out your record breaking GOP candidate a month before the election you faggots, give us a reason to cull you once and for all

I'll have a good laugh when some somali or rapefugee shoots him in his muppet face.

I'm not surprised. At this point though they are guaranteeing themselves violence on their heads.

Yes, and looking through the new email leaks it is painfully obvious that Hillary is another faceless neocon. The neocons have just chosen to use leftists as useful idiots, which is why Obama talked like a "progressive" in 2012, but ultimately he and Romney weren't much different from one another.

everyone here should already know by now that red and blue is the same team, and Trump ain't a part of it

Damn fine quads.

We all know Ryan is a backstabbing neocohen lapdog. That's why I was disappointed when the God Emperor gave him his endorsement last august.

All these faggots have said worse when people weren't recording it. Everybody knows this. Virtue signaling is all this is, and to the wrong fucking crowd.

Also know as post-op Pajama Boy.

do you know who rachel madcow is?
she would be all for Trump staying in the race if he truly is finished

cucksevatives are really fucking stupid
why would liberals care if they have a good candidate or not?
how do you fall for such a low tier concern trolling?

This motherfucking cuck was in my state (PA) this week at a business across from mine for gods knows what reason. You guys should see the entourage he travels with. Fucking ridiculous he receives so much protection. Had i had more time on my break and had i seen him get out of the car i would have gave him an earfull. Fuck this dude.

he knows he's bound to catch a bullet, the fucking treacherous cuck.

Women are to be dominated and loved.

It's almost a given. Ryan has been anti-Trump, and anti-conservative for some time now. We should push the idea that he has sold out his own party for the democrats and is a plant for them because his actions prove this.

I guess I know who starts all those muh white goddess picture dumps now

paul ryan couldn't be more of a faggot

Hes a skype kike.

trump shouldnt have endorsed that faggot

Ok I'm actually mad in real life now.

I don't know about you guys but this coordinated "bi-partisan" attack has done nothing but light a fire under my ass. I was fearing that I was becoming complacent. That's definitely not the case now. I'm gonna grab this election by the pussy and will meme Donald to the white house even if I have to do it myself!

Hearing the rat squeak and squirm when he gets walked on will be a delight. Not just him either, plenty of comeuppance to go around the ruffled cuck crowd in general.

I didn't even bothered to hear that audio leak, who cares if someone makes a lewd comment in private
In fact it is this kind of relentles persecution over the most mundane things that is getting people sick with the leftards
nobody but the PC leftards gave a shit about Hulk Hoggan saying Nigger in the privacy of his home, and nobody but Leftards cares about Trump's comment either

The fact that they are clinging so much to this in order to try and start a shitstorm just prooves how desperate they are getting

Also
Is there a any better way to say "I white knight beta cuck" than this?
Sure because making an idol out of womyn so you can worship them is in no way objectifying them
How about judging people's worth by their merit retard

I think michelle bachmann is defending Trump and twitter is having a fit or something

Ryan is control op, remember to troll against at all opportunity.

He has a place in the ((())) shelters when the bombs start falling.

I'm going to want perspective. Did Weiner (a democrat) get this much hurt for having that sexting scandal a few months ago? Do we know if Ryan lost his senate race to that other guy in Minnesota? I'm forgetting things.

I wonder how many pussies dried up today after reading that.

why not just look those up, it's not difficult.

Spot on.

seriously this cuck white knighting for every woman on the planet what an absolute faggot

this is the worst thing about the whole scandal…..this faggot pedestalizes gold digging cunts….so weak.

Noice mixed metaphor there guv

also, we need to throw this back in his faggot face with the angel moms angle

if women are to be championed and revered then why run away from the mothers of children killed by illegal spics you want to let more of in?

i still luf Yeb

the same people who insist that "Clinton being impeached for a blowjob" is a measure of how far behind the current year we are, now clamoring for Trump to drop out of the race over private remarks he made ten years ago (btw, anyone else think the NSA is literally Hitler?????)

Chekd

Wait, I thought Jeb kept turtles not tortoises in his pocket?

They need to bump Trump out of the way so they can give the nomination to the candidate they've wanted all along

If this happen and Trump supporters don't go out to the streets to stir a massive protest, Putin is gona carpet nuke the whole Merica just to make sure Killary doesn't get the chance for first blood she and (((them))) so desperatelly crave

Paul Ryan continuing to prove he is the very definition of RINO.

What are they doing with pussies anyway?

This is bullshit!

Life redpill: pay attention to how women often say "I feel" and men often say "I think" or "I imagine".

Lol.

Trump should never have endorsed this cuck and instead should have helped get his ass primaried.

by black gangbanging them on camera

No not when they are untruthful. Definitely not. Blanket statement = Stupidity.

Slow and steady wins the race
I've got Donald Trump right where I want him

Can you believe this slimy guac merchant, he's signalling very hard to put me in coach after cousin Billy's hit job.

Anyone in his district, make sure to never reelect him and make sure everyone else does the same. Got it? Holy shit.

He just won re-election by a huge margin over Paul Nehlen.

Yeah the fucking Bush family. Plain and simple.

Jeb Bush's cousin set up Trump.

Never trust a Bush.

Its just something about Paul Ryan that just pisses me off. It's not just because he's a cuck but something about him just makes me hate him more than any of the others

is that right, Paul?

It's incredible how this election is showing everyone's true colors. Win or lose these people will pay. If they try and steal the election there will be a civil war.

Just grab my pussy.

they really don't have a clue what the people of this nation want.
we want your fucking blood, cucks.

Fuck this dumb, nigger.

That was just the primary, vote for the Democrat if you have to. A literal Democrat would be much better than a complete traitor like Ryan. At least then someone better could become Speaker.

Oh shit, I'm afraid this is really going to give Trump a black eye. Women just love nice guys after all

Oh yeah, they dig the sensitive fellas.

Meanwhile, Feminism has turned women into sexual objects because they reject every other value they're capable of, but hey let's keep championing and revering that because that's somehow better than alternatives where they aren't mere sex objects. They got it in their heads that if they don't pretend to be men then they're somehow not women. Can you believe this shit? I can't. Duplicitous cunts and their orbiting enablers all belong in the oven preheated for traitors.

The media and those with hands in their pockets love to create a shitstorm out of nothing but the only women who actually find a big problem in all of this are the fat or ugly hags that are used to men licking their scaly feet. As if they were supporters to begin with… here's the thing though, they are rolling with this so hard because they really believe that they have pumped enough venom in the bloodstream that everyone is suddenly going to leap their fat asses off the couch to proclaim their reverence for the modern woman ( ) and their absolute hate for men that say anything bad about them ever. Feminism has made them into walking pussies who believe they're immaculate, not men that grab the pussy – they're just reaching for the low hanging fruit that is the modern 3dpd woman.

Until that person dies. The real winner:
Slow and steady wins the race
Praise kek don't do this

You're retarded, weeb. Don't reference my posts.

Do we have an equivalent ((())) for shabbos goys?

There is an episode of the NRA TV with that nigger guy (hes cool though). He asked both men and women what they thought was the thing that brought them the most power.

All the women, except one, said "money". The men were all over the place with their answers including money, knowledge, military, etc.

kek

~LOOK AT HOW PRINCIPLED AND FANCY I AM OH MY~

I just go straight to the point and call them traitorous faggots.

To all former /fit/izens, leg day skipping faggot rises from the dead and reveals identity to be Paul limpdick Ryan.

top kek
can he get any more white knight betacuck?

Paul Ryan is the modern emasculated cuck faggot. He knows it, which is why he tries to be "the politician with a beard."

Continuing the legacy of Irish liberal blowhards. Sometimes I'm slightly upset that I'm part Italian, knowing how a lot of American Italians are degenerate fucks, but I count my blessings every day that I'm not Irish: a race of cultureless degenerates, whose closest connotation to culture that can resonate in the minds of the masses, is a fucking Lucky Charms cartoon.

He should've never apologized, never went on defense. He should've said "are you going to pretend women in America today are all chaste virgins at marriage?"

Fuck these lies. Just look at HPV statistics. Most women are whores. Women probably would've respected Trump if he called it like it is. His only chance of winning was to continue being edgy and honest, but he started losing the second he tried "being one of them."

We needed an honest revolutionary, not a suddenly-timid-because-I-might-win ass kiss.

Let that cunt Hillary burn this shithole down. I look forward to going into a unisex bathroom at the grocery store by next Christmas.

He looks like a Turk roach with blue eyes

Don´t forget, never drop the soap around such "Nice Guys".

There are very good reasons they cannot into gf.

Paul Ryan does look like that one faggot in your high school class that puts pussy on a pedestal. The kind that is like a "sister" to a bunch of girls, and can't understand why no one dates him.

I'm really discouraged by this image. I'm not going to leave my house on November 8, and that's that. I'm not a s-sexist, ok?

November 8 - National pussy grabbing day
Ballot in one hand, pussy in the other.

Paul Ryan, World’s Biggest Faggot

archive.is/qHhBf

"The world’s most craven, gutless, cuck faggot piece of quisling shit, Paul Ryan, had this to say after thecuntcrü released an 11-year-old recording of Trump engaging in normal healthy heterosexual male banter about hitting on women.

“I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin,” Ryan stated in a press release.

There is no end to the ways in which this phoneyfuck indignation reveals the full rainbow-facialed glory hole degeneracy of Cuck Ryan’s flaccid testosterone deficient soul. It’s the schoolmarmish finger wagging equivalent of a ravished sphincter bleeding torrents of AIDS. You’re a weak sack of shit Ryan. I could carve a better man out of Jeb. Carl the Cuck laughs at you. Amanjaw marcuntte has bigger balls, you mincing bugeyed cumlapping pink dumbbell lifting nutless retard buttplug convention kiosk operator. "

That gets my vote

Fuck ryan. What a piece of shit puppet. Women probably voted him into office because of his blue eyes.
Women voting will fuck us all over

I haven't had the heart to follow the whole pussy-grabbing fiasco, preferring to let everyone else pick at that scab while I dealt with stuff at home. Did he ACTUALLY apologize or did he just pull a Mickey Donovan and say "I shouldn't have done that" without actually saying "I'm sorry?"

can we nail this benevolent sexist pig?

how dare treating women as frail and in need or his manly protection?

As always, Rob Ford showed us the way.

You can safely assume that most of the republican establishment was in on it before the Bush crime family decided to leak it.

Paul Ryan the ultimate RINO

Isn't this guy against abortion even when the mother's life is at stake?