Anime/random ylyl

Post entertaining/funny anime stuff.
Do try to avoid JPG compressed shit from facebook

[Sumiya] Melon Soda (Comic lo 2014-07) [English] {5 a.m.}

Didn't realize my collection was so big!
What's the file limit on this board?

The fuck is this thread

Read the OP you dopey cunt

Title gives the impression that this is a sarcastic 4chan-esque joke thread, but then you posted 76 pictures and now I just think you're new.

Your post gives me the impression you desperately want to be seen as an elitist.
get out of my thread cuck

I wouldn't fault you for being new, if you weren't making threads. You've clearly just migrated from 4/b/ and you're still making your low effort copy pasted ylyl threads. That's ignoring your pictures, It's like I've been transported back several years in memes. Lurk for at least another 3 months before you make another thread, for your own sake.

Sweetie dearest. Get out of my thread if your going to play elitist.
All this has been manually saved by me over the years. And then some image searched and re edited to remove the compression artifacts. + it's all entertaining too.

Please consider drop hanging yourself from a height of 10+ meter to kill yourself pathetic elitist.

Notice how his next reply will be more elitist garbage instead of him posting images to this thread. The dumb fuck didn't even know what it was about

thanks iop

someone collate this and post to imgur.com as an "anime meme dump"

you'll get mad points

It's amusing seeing someone who's "totally not new!" use elitist as an insult. Yeah nigger, I'm telling you your thread is shit, that's the attitude you'll get from everyone here, and you should probably evacuate this site if you can't handle people critiquing your posts. The reason most of us are over here is because normies like you completely tanked the quality of threads on 4chan.

Take this shit back to cuckchan where it belongs. Don't come back here with your cancer

"It's the ongoing radical despicable sexualization of our children on most mutlinational multi-media platforms, that is the leading cause in the loss of precious male ejaculate in our great nation" - B. Obama, 2011.

————-ATTENTION———-

Below this line will be a tennis match between the content starved users of 8gag and me. There will be NO more images now sadly as they are going to ruin it, consider this thread dead.

—————————————————————————

Not surprised at all ID:ea97e6 did another shit reply, kek. It's always the same with 8gag. They try to act elitist but they're are dumb as fuck, I see it all the time on Holla Forums. You can see it in this thread too.
Totally content starved, in a pit of hell. They come to this thread and shit talk - not contributing to this thread. Not posting more entertaining anime/random images. Since they act as a hive mind (see /monster/) you will have cucks like who tell me to gb2 cuckchan. Notice how he didn't contribute to this thread, he's got some mariocart and DSP webms to repost!! No time to have fun and enjoy my thread aye.

Mr SAGE ea97e6 will reply to this post but he won't post an entertaining anime image because he would rather play elitist than have fun.

ok

Here you go user.

kanna is so adorable~

French kiss on the cheeks to say hi though.
French kissing everyone in the morning everyday would be absolutely disgusting.
Not that cheek kissing isn't super annoying as well.

"It's the ongoing radical despicable sexualization of our children on most mutlinational multi-media platforms, that is the leading cause in the loss of precious male ejaculate in our great nation" - Barrack "B-Ball" Obama, 2011.

FTFY

Well done

The right to bear waifus shall not be infringed

fucking weebs, that had me fucked tbh..

Why do japs wear those retarded shoes? (((da​tamin​ing)))
I heard it was to avoid stepping in bathroom piss puddles.

Her shoes are aircraft carriers
i aint gotta explain shit (((da​taminer)))

Correct

At least I'm not a Black Muslim