Aliens do not allowe 'War in Space' ~ Clinton Emails

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

The fuck is this? And why is nobody on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta
dictionary.com/browse/contiguous
nasa.gov/feature/apollo-astronaut-edgar-mitchell-dies-at-age-85
archive.fo/SM7mK
livingfoodsusa.com/library/probiotics_and_diarrhea.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée
archive.is/2ulB1
secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-part-one.html
archive.is/nBuNA
ufoskeptic.org/president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Clinton Foundation is diluting the emails by peppering in nonsense about aliens. Until we have solid proof aliens disregard all leaks about them.

SPACE RACE

RETARD

GO BACK TO 4/pol/

fuck my wasted dubs

jesus christ op can you even read

dafq

It's right there in the email.

ETI = Extra Terrestrial Intelligence

Clinton said that?

The phrase "Contiguous" to describe a universe is odd.

It's an email from one of the Astronauts that walked on the moon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

He died a few months after that email.

has meme magic gone too far?

So not Clinton?

Vid related.

It's part of an email to Hillary Clinton's campaign chair John Podesta

Show me the direct link to Clinton.

Either our Aryan brothers are fighting the kike-lizard hordes in space, or there's super secret stuff happening in low orbit between the US and Russia. Probably the secret stuff, though the thought of being liberated by Aryan ayys is pretty comfy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta

Where is the E-Mail to Clinton he sent about aliens?

war in space most likely refers to antisatellite and satellite situated weapons systems. china's pretty interested in this sort of shit to knock out american orbital surveillance in a happening.

Ideally we wouldn't be crashing, colliding, blowing up, or failing to decommission shit in earth orbits because everytime we do the thousands of fragments it generates makes it a little harder to get off this rock.

But ideally syria wouldn't have spiraled out of control, user would have the means to move out of mom's basement, and original films would be made; so ideal is kind of a fucking joke.

its never too far

Maybe not.

WUTDAFUG

read in context the email is saying that the "ETI" from the "contiguous universe" won't allow those weapons to be used.

Reminder that this is a distraction from the Clinton rape tape.

Sage slide threads.

I want to habeeb it.

Which is so fucking ridiculous I don't even know what's going on anymore. It was always known Hillary was the disclosure candidate but holy fugggg.

Show us the rape tape and I'll stop caring about these emails indicating Podesta and Hillary know about some form of ETI.

Whoops, didn't mean to sage, was just in an /int/ thread.

PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS COMING

dictionary.com/browse/contiguous

a contiguous universe?

This guy seems sane.

Remote healing

Mitchell claimed that a teenage remote healer living in Vancouver and using the pseudonym "Adam Dreamhealer" helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy, "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December 2003 until June 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since".[18]

Views on UFOs

Mitchell publicly expressed his opinions that he was "90 percent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets".[19] Dateline NBC conducted an interview with Mitchell on April 19, 1996, during which he discussed meeting with officials from three countries who claimed to have had personal encounters with extraterrestrials. He offered his opinion that the evidence for such "alien" contact was "very strong" and "classified" by governments, who were covering up visitations and the existence of alien beings' bodies in places such as Roswell, New Mexico. He further claimed that UFOs had provided "sonic engineering secrets" that were helpful to the U.S. government. Mitchell's book, The Way of the Explorer, discusses his journey into mysticism and space.[20]

In 2004, he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" in the U.S. government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing U.S. Presidents after John F. Kennedy.[21] He said, "We all know that UFOs are real; now the question is where they come from."[22]
Edgar Mitchell, February 2009

On July 23, 2008, Edgar Mitchell was interviewed on Kerrang Radio by Nick Margerrison. Mitchell claimed the Roswell crash was real and that aliens have contacted humans several times, but that governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, stating: "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real." In reply, a spokesman for NASA stated: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover-up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe. Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue."[23][24]

In an interview with Fox News on July 25, 2008, Mitchell clarified that his comments did not involve NASA, but quoted unnamed sources, since deceased, at Roswell who confided to him that the Roswell incident did involve an alien craft. Mitchell also claims to have subsequently received confirmation from an unnamed intelligence officer at the Pentagon.[25][26]

In an interview for AskMen published March 6, 2014, Mitchell said that he had never seen a UFO, that no one had ever threatened him over his claims regarding UFOs, and that any statements about the covering up of UFOs being a worldwide cabal was "just speculation on my part."[27]

In 2015, Mitchell made what Huffington Post U.K. characterized as "the astonishing claim that it was aliens, not diplomacy, which prevented the Cold War from descending into the Third World War."[28] In a Daily Mirror interview, Mitchell said "White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons — and that's what the extraterrestrials were interested in. They wanted to know about our military capabilities. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth …"[29]

I'M NOT READY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And why does Hillary have to be the one to usher it in?

Extra dimensional most likely user.

Well he was sane enough to have skype meetings with Podesta and possibly Hillary.

what the fuck

Where is this proof of direct contact with Clinton?

possibly*
But it's likely that Podesta at least mentioned it to the disclosure candidate. She wasn't walking around with that ayyylmao book back in the 80s with one of the Rockefellers for nothing.

What's project bluebeam?

We have a crackpot emailing someone and then nothing happening.

sounds familiar

>[email protected]/* */
Its used in www.terrimansfield.com.

Seems to be a religious sect that asks for billions of money on trying to communicate with Extra terrestrial in "nonviolent way".

Probably just spam.

you know what, you are right.

if a apollo astronaut made contact with aliens, and told Hillary's Chairman of the 2016 presidential campaign, I'm sure he'd just keep it to himself.

thank you for CTR nigger

Holla Forums hold me wtf

Old USA psyop research program.

Spammers aren't supposed to get a hold of your e-mail address unless you put it out there by doing dumb shit like signing e-petitions or whatever.

ITS A MONEY LAUNDERING RELIGIOUS SECT THAT SCREWS WITH BILLIONAIRES, STOP PANICKING.

www.terrimansfield.com/suzanne

Where is the proof that Podesta did anything other then delete the crackpots spam?

That only means the guy's a part of that UFO believing sect, that's it.

Did you read the email? Podesta had a confirmed skype meeting with him. Even if he's a senile fucker, he still was in direct contact, indicating it wasn't just spam. The contents would get past a spam filter anyway. Whether or not Podesta believed his conspiracies or if they were using the ETI org as some money laundering outlet for globalists like this user says
, the contact did occur. Also fuck off scully, some of us want to believe.

Nice dubs user, project bluebeam is basically a kike-subverted second coming of Christ, with an anti-christ ayyylmao as the figurehead of the NWO. Think a mix of the moments leading up to the 'singularity' that many of these technocrats are going on about mixed with the sudden disclosure of an extraterrestrial species and a new period of enlightenment for man. Bunch of conspiracy buffs believe many journalists were killed trying to expose the plan with documents leaked as this user points out . And seeing as how Guccifer-prime called hillary a 'satanic high priestess' the idea that Hillary could usher it in is now looking more likely with each day that passes.

the what now?

This user is right, he has CTR

This is the most important leak.

Forget the rest!

Iv been worried for a while that the globalists will use some kind of project bluebeam kikery as a last resort if their grip on power seems to be slipping. I worry we will get the nationalist uprising we want only for (((ayyliums))) to intervene and tell us that we all have to disarm and mix together so we can join their intergalactic EU and they will wipe us out of we dont comply.

Except there are no ayys. Just kikes and demons (interdimensional entities that pose as ayys for nefarious purpose)

I was big into the tinfoil/conspiracy scene in the late 90's/early 00's and project blue beam was well known back then.

(checked)

Aliens and demons are the same things, then.

Muh ayylmaos give muh perfect health:

terrimansfield.com/no-medical-model/

That's some religious stupidity i have not seen in years since satanic cults. Well, it is a satanic cult with only difference of having an ayy lmao as a satan. If aliens actually existed, people like those with enough money would try to cuck entire humanity to bow down and be used by them. Just look at this part:

terrimansfield.com/obedience/

terrimansfield.com/suzanne/

Fuck off back to the podesta main thread then faggot, nobody's asking you to drop looking into the other emails.

Nice dubs. As many anons have said openly that they wouldn't have mixed breed babies, but would be open to inter-species relations with ayyys, I'm feeling a bit disheartened thinking about the reaction to your proposed situation.

Appreciate your digging user.

This is what they are sliding

"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

I don't know what this is and they definitely don't want us to

Only if they're blue skinned and look human, otherwise fuck it. As for the zero point energy I remember reading somewhere that during the cold war some ayys visited the U.S. and said they would explain how to get free and endless energy if they got rid of all nuclear weapons.

adding to this,

when i saw the bluembeam web pages long ago pages, this was in the late 1990s or early 2000s i recall, and we had a field day with it on IRC back in the day in conspiracy channels
there will be webrips or screenshots of it circulating, it was seen by at least a thousand IRC dwellers
they were in the open on a .mil address for some period of time, perhaps an accident..or not :/

Of of that opinion yes.

Ill admit im a bit of an occultfag and there are similarities in demonology and the modern day ufo/ayylium phenomena.

Im of the opinion that the entities that claim to be ayys are not from other planets but from a different dimensional plain. They are the same entites that occultists have trafficked with since antiquity (be they demons from the ars goetia or the modern day 'space brothers' of Adamski) and their modus operandi is mainly lies, deceit and malice.

The 'greys' are nothing more than biological space suits these interlopers use to physically manifest and interact in our dimension.

Its a fascinating subject tbh.

What do they have to gain from us anyway,
from their point of view we're the equivalent of spear chuckers.

Edgar D. Mitchell died in February 2016.

nasa.gov/feature/apollo-astronaut-edgar-mitchell-dies-at-age-85

We're possibly just something odd to observe coming to our plane is possibly how we view going to the moon. It's impressive many people want to do it but doesn't really do much.

That doesn't explain why do they fuck with us so bad with all the abductions and the way they mess with our "witch doctors" like crowley and such.

It's probably just funny.

See I worry that they will go this route:

Far fetched i know but worrying none the less.

Nice slide thread BUT this could be legit. The kikes have floated the idea before of faking an alien invasion to push for one world government. Hillary, of course, would likely be a party to their plans. Maybe she was supposed to be President when the 'alien attack' happened and cede power to the UN

Biological warfare is an option, I remember some user explaining that making a virus that targets a specific type of people was not complicated.

By believing this shit you are making a PR for international billionaire money laundering corporations, such as the one mentioned in that email. They gain followers for their cults from conspiracy theorists like you.

The one where he puts his hand between some girl's thighs, check the catalogue and remember that Holla Forums is feminist with our rape definitions now.

I bet the fish in my fishtank wonder the same thing.

Our loosh, the emotions humans feel can be harvested. When you successfully "troll" someone and they direct their dissatisfaction towards you, some people feel a boost of energy. It could be classified as a basic form of loosh farming.

Beware the bearers of false gifts.

Pretty sure they mean contiguous as in "orbit around Earth". The part of the universe that's touching Earth. Which makes sense, because if we do end up having an orbital war, we'd risk the garbage and debris from such a conflict to stay in orbit (not to mention complete collapse of media/satellite/internet infrastructure).

The shit in orbit from such a conflict would make future space exploration not possible, not until we either invent a new way of clearing the debris out or we develop kinetic shields to get by it. So basically, if such a war erupts, we'll be forever curse to stay on this rock.

ETIs is the part that confuses the fuck out of me. Aliens? Seriously? Did we meme so hard that the nearby universes are taking notice? Are the faggots that are convinced that if they die in one universe they just awake in the other one correct? What the shit. Considering how insane CURRENT YEAR is, everything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up invaded by Cthulhu by the end of the CURRENT YEAR.

If they are interdimensional then their motives are almost unknowable but my reckoning is they are somewhat similar to the gnostic 'archons' so their goals are not scientific or material but spiritual and probably involve things like the soul matrix and emotional energies.

I think they are very limited in the way they can interact in out dimension too - like their is a law of force that prevents them from interfering in any major way, so they work though human intermediates - 'mediums' if you will. Occultists, channelers, scryers - stuff like that. They tend to give strange and false information - mainly new agey 'one world' shit.

The rabbit hole goes deep once you find out that the UN is into this weird new age shit and elements thereof take it very seriously.

it's not aliens. It's connecting our consciousness to the whole again. They're not simple shapes, they're a higher consciousness, and we (some of us) are joining it, or already have.

Saturn's time has come.

I HOPE EVERYBODY IS READY FOR SOME REAL LIFE EDF ?

I didnt say I believed it. I said it was a possibility I had entertained in my mind.

Its called theorizing and speculating faggot.

You can posit an outcome without believing it.

this is what a space jew would say while invasion fleets are closing in waiting for the zero point energy beacon to give them an emergence point

If so, you think we beacon to them with Kek?

This Terri Mansfield woman was in this documentary. I watched it earlier and I'm not sure about the timestamp, but she talks about seeing the Phoenix Lights in 97 or whenever. It appears that this experience led her to founding… whatever the hell you'd classify terrimansfield.com as. They're… a sort of UFO awareness group that only takes money from billionaires? Also aliens are religious. Also, her friend Suzanne is the only 'ETI healer' on earth.

Her friend, Suzanne Mendelssohn, appears to have some relationship with Deepak Chopra.
archive.fo/SM7mK

She also wrote a letter to the editor to the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. She appears to attribute some aspects of schizophrenia to problems of a spiritual nature.
livingfoodsusa.com/library/probiotics_and_diarrhea.pdf

At this point, I would question what degree of involvement Edgar Mitchell had in the writing of that email.

Yeah, inter-ethnic biological weapons would be a viable counter to such a strategy.

That honestly sounds like bullshit.

Having zero energy would decimate the economy built around oil, which the Saudis (and the Jews) would never allow. Unless zero energy is used as a gateway to open the Hell dimension.

As you can see, they clearly have some relationship. I don't think that it's a scam, but I'm not sure that he would fully endorse the views of this group. There's a video out there where he calls the Bible a myth.

That fanatical woman also infected all "peace" related movements, and has its own department and university.

Billionaires seem to believe weird shit tbh.

You got soros who literally thinks hes been 'anointed by god' to reshape society in a leftist globalist image…
Elon Musk and some others are convinced we are all living in a computer simulation…
And now we have nutty billionares who have exclusive clubs where they 'talk to ayyliums'

Having too much money brings about delusions of self grandeur and messiah complexes imo

Also want some cringe right from her peace department?

Never noticed E.T. looks like Kek.

soon it will be /int/ - intergalactic

fuck off. Your attitude angers me greatly. Real science was always about crazed autists from super-rich families having the freedom to chase after what they wanted, and THEY got us to where we are now. Fuck normies.

Fuck, this is literally Japan's surrunder in WW2.

Next thing you know, we're promised new and exciting ventures in exotic worlds while we're just slaving for some Ayy's private colony.

No, we are different from them. I believe they are a lower life form that has the advantage of not using or understanding a physical form in the sense of a body, but then suffers from the inability to conceive of many abstract concepts that we (the higher ones who emerged later) have to learn to wield to earn our place.

This actually proves why they fear kek so much, since they are just as idiotically fanatical as Holla Forums itself. They feel the competition on the cult market, and they want to take it back.

Only true braindead normalfag cultist could fear stupid meme cult from imageboard, and see it as a real threat.

Well done user, you've earned your place in the eternal gray hell by denying the existence of anything higher than yourself out of fear.

well fucking done

Heaven and Hell fit at least one of those

iirc Heaven can be found under a rock or in a tree, don't quite remember which part of The Bible mentions that, but Christ Himself did say something like that
but I'd imagine Heaven also extends beyond Earth, and is, to aid your understanding, possibly in a parallel dimension

and for all I know hell is directly beneath the Earth or in a different part of space, and for all I know Heaven forbids them to do certain things, such as sending in the military to take away everyone's guns by force, or putting everyone in FEMA camps, or sending out drone strikes in secret to everyone who browses 8/pol/ or old half/pol/ while they're sleeping, a few dispersed cases per day as to not arouse suspicionin which case you'd already be dead

I also recall that Christ mentioned in The Bible that bad things must happen or something along those lines

and if they referred to hell then for all I know those had different plans that don't involve using the military like described above

THIS

CTR is shitting their pants. Christcucks on suicide watch. This is going to be good.

Containment thread was a good idea. This is LARPing.

A screwball former astronaut sends an e-mail to Podesta talking about some relevant issues and mentions ayy lmaos. Anons spurge out. "Proofs!"

This same former astronaut claimed a kid in Canada remotely healed him of renal cancer. Never proved to have renal cancer, but was remotely healed. By a kid. In Canada.

Proofs.

Where do these sort of images come from? Do you make them? Because I fucking love them and want them all. Sage because not related to thread.

He did seemingly have a skype meeting set up though.

reddit formatting and proof-demanding normie with no free thought. Enjoy nothingness.

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée

Kek is an ayylien.

Correct grammar and spacing.

You're from Reddit.

Jesus.

desperate

No, aliens are Kek.

Please be space Nazis, please be space Nazis, please be space Nazis

On his Wiki, it says he was an (((American Freemason))) as well.

Dubs confirm space nazis. kickass.

If they really cared ETs would have killed all jews ages ago

Not entirely. The kikes hijacked most of our aristocratic scientists making true progress: see the development of racial science, anthropology, and physics for examples. Get rid of the kikes, and I'll agree with you though.

i came here just to ==AYY LMAO==

And you didn't even do that right.

Faggot

Seems like it's speaking in code. It really makes sense if you replace ayy lmaos with high level kikes, the non-public ones unlike Georgy. With all the Moloch shit surrounding Clinton she definitely has contact with them. The question is what zero-point energy is a metaphor for.

Google's Deep Dream . They trained an advanced neural-network to recognize things using pictures. Unfortunately the database had a huge number of dogs so it sees dogs everywhere . Then they run the recognition process "in reverse" to self-referentialy 'bend' the image towards the things it wants to recognize. Sort of like confirmation bias. Pretty cool tough.

In their conception, there's a zero point at the center of every massive object. Imagine the very center of the sun: nothing's actually there. It's all particles swarming around an empty zero point. There is no "central particle". I call it the vortex of power at the center of existence: every particle is chasing after the middle, and by doing so draws in more particles doing the same, all swirling around this conceptual empty zero point at the center of the sun, or the earth, or any other massive object.

It's their desire to turn earth into something like the sun, a massive ball of energy, with us circling around this "zero point". Imagine the particles as a pyramid, with the top of the pyramid being the 'lucky' few particles who are extremely close to the center. The base of the pyramid represents the outer layers of the sphere: bigger, further away from the center/top, and trying to move 'up' in the ranks to this mythical zero point.

Picture Hillary & co. as those particles who are extremely close to the center of the massive object/the top of the pyramid, all swirling around this middle point, but never actually finding it. So instead, they need us to provide infinite energy to keep their privileged position alive.

SAGE

'muh von (((braun))' said space was is the last chapter.

Kike control methods please go!

P U R E H A T E

"So what we're going to do is engage in non-stop military violence all over the Earth, and in space."

Pfffffffffft. Nice try Team Clitdong.

Nice Hitler dubs.

I wrote he mentioned some relevant issues. The guy's a former astronaut. I doubt they talked much about ETI and remote healing, etc.

Literal tinfoil retard randomly mailing ppl in positions of power because of his space war meme from the nazi scientist.

GTFO

.>>7784452

Exactly. If they were real and that powerful, they've been ignoring things a bit. There's been a lot of warring going on here on Earth since the Cold War.

Consider that we have to succeed at joining them, not that they have to come save us from ourselves. We don't need space daddy to save us.

You got an instant filter for the "muh reddit spacing" slide tactic.

AYY LMAO

In their conception, there's a zero point at the center of every massive object. Imagine the very center of the sun: nothing's actually there. It's all particles swarming around an empty zero point. There is no "central particle". I call it the vortex of power at the center of existence: every particle is chasing after the middle, and by doing so draws in more particles doing the same, all swirling around this conceptual empty zero point at the center of the sun, or the earth, or any other massive object.
It's their desire to turn earth into something like the sun, a massive ball of energy, with us circling around this "zero point". Imagine the particles as a pyramid, with the top of the pyramid being the 'lucky' few particles who are extremely close to the center. The base of the pyramid represents the outer layers of the sphere: bigger, further away from the center/top, and trying to move 'up' in the ranks to this mythical zero point.
Picture Hillary & co. as those particles who are extremely close to the center of the massive object/the top of the pyramid, all swirling around this middle point, but never actually finding it. So instead, they need us to provide infinite energy to keep their privileged position alive.

Meningitis user. Weaponized (tm). Think Cattle….
Or think of the tribe of DAN as they show it.
They show it as symbolized as a Snake.
Have you ever seen Syphilis under a microscope?
Type O negative?
Tea Tephi?
Finnsburgh fragment?
David's Harp on a green flag?
Orange revolutionaries in IRELAND?
Beowulf?
Wolf in Sheeps clothing?
Gehanna Gahanna?
New Juresalem? Columbus?
Walk through the valley but fear no evil?
Rod and staff and MUSHROOM CULTURE -BACILLUS while listening to ANTHRAX?

vip
archive.is/2ulB1

Englander Israel cuts stake in AEP by 44%
5+6=11. Repeating digits

The tomb which had in it (underneath) a thorny green root marked 1122 in a house called 33. But also 33.5……….

Are they returning from the moon or the hollow earth?

>[email protected]/* */

Because it's spam email from some chinese nigger.

Yes. I know what they want to do. I know about Hecate, Diana, ISIS.

David icke was right

Let's assume this email is truthful.

It means that zero point energy is within our grasp. Such a profound source of energy has the potential to radically alter society, and having control of the technology would allow one to shape the path of that alteration. Do you want to run around in power armor with a lasgun slung over your shoulder with Moonman? Do you want to make anime real? Do you want to simply get off this rock and never return? Zero point energy is the key to each of those things.

That's exactly why (((the elite))) would never let us have it. They get way too much power from oil, the dollar would lose most of its value over night.

pls be ayyrans

(checked)

None of that is worth the candle if we don't have something not entirely unlike an immortal soul. I read somewhere that in more advanced civilizations, the "living" and the "dead" can fully communicate and collaborate on huge, planetary scale development projects. We've either lost our connection or haven't successfully built it yet.

Aliens are a red herring. The real threat are still human organizations seeking ultimate control over every other human being.

This.

There is no doubt in my mind there's something to this. Even in text medium you can TELL when your normie trolling was successful based on the high you get. There's not necessarily anything that gives it away in their words, but you can feel it.

This isn't news to anyone who isn't an easily manipulated retard.

The good news is we may no longer need to wait for an act of god. Independent civilian researchers are discovering these very same technologies as we speak. All we need to do is to reject institutional control of mainstream science, which was undoubtedly put in place to prevent this outcome in the first place.

yeah let's concentrate on the fucking ayyliums…
it's not like there's anything heavier (and real) in those emails or anything…

Probably some sattelite fuckery between russia and america which needs to be restricted because of internet and other services getting damaged should they go all out or they want to discredit wikileaks by putting bullshit in it.

Civilian researchers who discover these technologies have a habit of (((shooting themselves in the back of the head 3 times))) and having (((car accidents))).

you swirl and spin and revolve around the vortex of power at the center of existence, hoping you can get a little closer to being the #1 at the middle, but you never will.

I think he meant 'it would take an act of Kek to ever get them out"

fuck off to /x/ retard, kek isn't real

how threatened can a boosted normie even be?

Well, my record is certainly corrected.

and how useful can a deluded idiot spewing disinfo memes like kek be?

IT SHOULD BE PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO DILUTE THE WHOLE LEAK AND MAKE IT APPEAR RIDICULOUS
NOTHING MAKES NORMIES ROLL THEIR EYES AND MOVE ON FASTER THAN SOME FUCKING ALEX JONES TIER BULLSHIT

MUH PR

If you don't like it, don't browse the thread.

What they would let us do is irrelevant.

We're talking about people. Fallible people who possess limited resources. They have more important concerns than what some random jerkoff is building in his garage. So unless you foolishly proclaim the existence of your newfangled invention for all to see, they won't interfere. Besides, were they to discover your completed zero point energy device, they wouldn't kill you and destroy it. They'd steal it. It doesn't matter if their money currently comes from oil. If they had control of ZPE, they could just as easily use that to back the dollar.

PRAISE KEK
Also thanky for correcty da wecord.

How is /fringe/ this time of year?

Is smiley still in a depressed downward spiral?

Would he be smiley if he weren't?

Most of the quality posters went else where.

Who cares about the reaction a brainwashed person has to facts? They are no less true for that reason. Aliens are provably real. But a lot of the shit said about them is just to enhance the hypnogogic rejection response, and confuse the issue.

You need to relax.

He was a delusional crank.

Even so, if they exist and they're with hillary, they all need to die.

Gray people need to be destroyed.

I believe in Kek but I also believe your schizophrenia needs to be medicated.

hello cia, I'm dr pavel

Did they finally get fringechan up and running or something?

FINALLY A CHANCE TO USE THIS IMAGE

As someone who has been closely involved in the UFO community for over a decade, I can offer an insight into this matter.

It's bullshit. It's slide-material.

We already have a dozen different ways of generating energies of various sorts which are kept hidden from normies. Those black projects - they are real, and quite advanced relative to what we commonly know.

But as advanced as our black projects are, we still are far from the technological sophistication of most space-faring civilizations. A small sliver of those people have kept an eye on us Earthlings for their own reasons, but they generally do not interact with us. Earth is under quarantine because of our aggressively manipulative insanities, as perfectly exemplified by the Clinton Campaign. Extraterrestrial people will not help us to escape this planet and spread our insanity out to the galaxy. Their preference is for us to learn our lessons here, before we go off and destroy other peoples and planets, which given our current level of development we would surely do.

The upshot of this is that the alien email is most certainly bullshit, and for several solid reasons. It's a way to drive the conversation about Hillary's leaked emails, and the corruption found therein. Welcome to Earth.

Could this be that new age, spiritual bullshit Yuri was warning us about?

Yep. It's way better than 8/fringe/ ever was.

Its so fucking annoying for someone who is genuinely interested. If you bothered to read any reports that are done properly you wouldnt dismiss the topic at all.

I think there is a strong probability that he wasn't delusional, merely forming noble lies.

I figure, what influence does an Apollo astronaut actually have? They were essentially spam in a can, and Edgar wasn't even one of the famous ones. He wasn't Buzz or Armstrong. Suppose Edgar had strong secular/non-mystic views against war, against war in space. Maybe he was afraid of Kessler Syndrome. What moral authority does an Apollo astronaut have to impose his viewpoint? How can he leverage his past to signalboost his position? Lying and saying that his opinions are backed up by aliens seems like one way to do it. Particularly if he finds a few billionaires that want to believe.

Half are shills, half are 4chan

THERE ARE 2 WHOLE, ENTIRE BOARDS FULL OF INTERESTED AND INTERESTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/

CTR is going to run out of money having to keep people on 24/7 shifts to spread disinfo about the leaked emails

>dont believe the leaks guys, we planted them way in advance to drive the discussion for hillary

I don't know about the rest of it, but I do know that any interaction between the Clinton Campaign and extraterrestrials is utter bullshit.

US gov has a few weaponized space fighters, no more than about 20-30 extraterrestrial officers. 3-4 craft. This info is about a decade old so I expect it's not accurate anymore. The program could have been abandoned or maybe they increased their 'fleet'.

As for how advanced these spacecraft are. Probably just space shuttles equipped with some prototyped space weapons. They could even be troop carriers for boarding space stations or anti-satellite weapons. Bit pathetic really, what a waste of money.

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

You've said your piece. Don't spam it.

It has nothing to with aliens and likely is only referencing secret projects involving space capable fighters.

we can now copy paste the images as well as the text

Aliens lie just as bad as humans do. Every abductee has been given a different story.

Taking a chaos theory approach, the only strange attractor to abductions is invasive surgery, extraction of semen, eggs, implantation of babies.

By all indications I've considered, the secrecy is mandated from above, rather than below.

They are not friendly.

Nice spam faggot. However this crosses over into politics which is why im here and not on those boards.

That is possible.

This. A burger has to make the PR of noble.

They were trying to militarize space with the Star Wars program.

and how do you think they got those?

Hillary was never the disclosure candidate. If you think hillary is good at knocking people off look into people who get too close to hard evidence. Every election cycle there is pandering to people who want the truth about aliens. Every single time nothing comes of it. Dont be stupid enough to fall for it evey time.

SPACE RACE NIGGER DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH

It probably means that we are starting to lose our prowess in space via satellites and manned missions, my guess is China, Russia and India(I hate to fucking say it).

It's what we get for cutting funds to NASA and carrying more about sandpeople and leftism.

Contigious Universe is the UN

Earth/Space is US/Europe

Zero Point Energy is the refugees

They are talking in code. They plan to deliver the refugees into the US and Europe as long as they can get a treaty from the leadership that would force them to not allow this to spiral into war.

This could also be code for other things, or maybe they really are talking literally but tbh I still think there's a good chance of talking in code here.

I will have to check it out sometime then. I have not even really wanted to come here much anymore. I feel for these people stuck in this world illusion. The perfection cannot come soon enough to make the split between himself and those who choose to be apart. Force this lower hell to face the truth.

Thank you, at least someone gets it. If yall are interested in this look up a man named Jack Parsons. The occult is real, people.

You sound like a National Socialist. How dare insult the Jews! What are you a Jute or something? Scoundrel.

you're gonna report on every african prince spam?

Everyone who is interested in the link between hard science and the occult should read this 12 part series. Direct linking due to good source.

secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-part-one.html

We are not aliens, but we've been uplifted by aliens, taught language. Remove language, and a man is no different than a nigger.

This
What would some ayys want with us? there are a lot of minerals outside of earth and energy may not be a problem.
The only thing that is unique to Earth its its genetics, life here is different from other places and we might appear weird or useful.
There have been reports by abductees that there are some weird hybrids out there.

…Guys? I think Kek was trying to tell us something

don't listen to them user. They are simpletons. They wouldn't acknowledge aliums even if being shot by a plasma cannon wielding alium up their anus.

Once I've asked myself whether this globalization madness by elites is a hidden agenda to unite earth no matter the cost due to an impending 'contact' or other event deemed so crucial that a species consisting of nations couldn't respond in a unified manner.

Dunno dude. I don't see ayylmaos as flesh and blood beings jetting around in metal spaceships. I think we're dealing with something a little more occult here. There's no doubt that hypnogogic and sleep paralysis experiences share deep similarities to alien abduction scenarios. I don't think that makes them not real. I think that means we're dealing with something much weirder than Pedowood lets on.

One of the reasons we can be sure of them is that they leave DNA traces, bones etc.

Seems physical to me.

It very well could have been kek, so lets look into that thought.
Is kek trying to hint to us that ZPE is real? Then what do us meme sorcerors on a Taiwanese cat looking board do with that info? Is kek telling us to look more into it, or was he just trying to say hello? I suppose we should look more into ZPE, and continue memeing and keeping the energy up, so kek may speak to us again.

Starting to?

America hasn't been able to put men in space for years. We have to pay the Russians to do it. Add to that the fact that the ISS is 90% Russian design (America made half the modules, but all the design experience with automated docking to assemble 3rd generation space stations? That's Russian. ISS is basically Mir 2.)

SpaceX is a novelty, they can't do anything fundementally new yet, they only aim to make the same old stuff cheaper. They can't launch heavier things than we have lifted in the past, they're just trying to make it cheaper. Irrelevant when you're talking about military satellites, which get whatever budget they require.

what if the ayys exploit the sleep paralysis like an inbuilt flaw, similar to grabbing a bunny by its ears?

yes there have been reports of bodies, skulls and other objects, not to mention strange things found in or on the abductees body.

Not officially. Remember that Air Force space drone?

archive.is/nBuNA

making the same stuff cheaper is one of the major hurdles to overcome you know, if you can halve the cost of resupply and stationkeeping, you can halve the cost of running the iss for example

if you can halve the cost of a regular rocket you can scale it up and put bigger payloads into space, which means larger instruments, faster travel times etc

the major problem with space travel is that it's expensive, spaceX is attacking that problem head on

can't wait for them to incorporate hybrid airbreathing into their first stage which should give at least another 50% gain

Not nearly big enough for people. That thing is probably great for fucking with Russia's satellites, but it can't steal them like the Space Shuttle was designed to but never did and it can't deliver people to Russia's satellites either.

Making stuff cheaper is great for commercial, but irrelevant for the military. The NRO gets as much money as they need.

REMINDER FREEMASONS WILL GET US ALL KILLED FOR THEIR DEVIL STABBING CLUB

Someone should tell obama

True, just pointing out that black budget space projects are a provable thing.

Ironically I think Trump is the best bet if there's any disclosure to be done. The political establishment wants to keep the status quo running for the upper 20% of this country at any human or economic cost - they don't WANT advancement, and they're probably kicking themselves for letting the internet get so far out of hand. But I can't see Trump holding back, though a lot of this stuff like MJ12 is well above the knowledge available to a mere president.

How is this the key to making anime real? Is it just an infinite energy source so we can have warhammer style power armor battles?

Agreed. I think only Trump respects the common American people enough to be honest with us.

even if he wanted to blow the whistle on this stuff, likelihood is he can't

there are people who are obligated to lie to the president if they personally judge that he does not have a need to know

ufoskeptic.org/president.html

Frankly it seems like they were lying to Bill Clinton too.

oaths

If so, it's amazing how much blood and treasure and civilian casualties were spent just to guarantee the continued success of Exxon. Doesn't anybody realize that clean, free energy would be the greatest boon to human economic development EVER?

But then how can we keep the goyim in line like cattle?

Unlimited resources is not a scenario that benefits the rich and powerful.

kinda unrelated, but my opinion is NASA is perfectly well aware, at least some of their more senior/high level staff is aware, that the secret space program and aliens exists, but are obligated to hush it up

I suspect they are somewhat envious of the possibilities that antigravity and reactionless technology could afford them, but are stuck using steampunk-tier rockets

so they're put in the unenviable position of having to be pragmatic while keeping it hush hush

at least, they seem to eagerly fund research into these subjects with one hand, while writing long papers and hitpieces on how it's impossible nonsense with the other

just look at the reactionless emdrive, they publish about how it's crap, while continuing to "test" it for months and years, they have to create the impression it doesn't work while finding a way of actually putting it to use

Believe the quote you said about Christ being under a rock etc. is from the gnostic Gospel of Thomas.

This was an email written TO Podesta by an ayylmao nut. This is a slide thread.

Then explain the 7 of 7s get

There's only one man who can fix this.

The nut was the 6th man to walk on the moon.

and its been well known to everyone that edger mitchell has ALWAYS been talking about this shit.
he either was being fed false info and believed that shit, or was just being paid.

Read the thread you lazy faggot, they had a skype meeting.

That man… is Adolf Hitler.

SIEG HEIL