Everything you are is 100% genetic

There is a lot of confusion because some people believe that Free Will is denied if you accept everything you are is 100% genetic. That is false. Free Will is a concept for philosophy to struggle with. I am here to show you that the choices you make are all derived from a set of desires all of which are genetic. How well you go through with your choices and how well you peform in various actions trying to get to your goals; all genetic. Your beliefs even are genetic. The brains of humans follow geographical patterns like everything else. The behavior typical of a German is going to be more common in Bavaria than in Peloponnese. Some Nations of people are more impulsive, others are more methodical. Every axis and type of trait is based on genes and is more or less common along with related types of behaviors in specific groups of people. When immigrants come, some can pretend to believe what the natives believe, but as the immigration rate rises, the true beliefs of even the old immigrants become more overt. They do not think like the natives. They do not feel like the natives. They do not dream like the natives. This is because the brain structure and function is genetic. And so many of their genes are different.
How similar are you to the average chimp? (over 98.8% of average human DNA is similar to the average chimp)
How about a mouse? (~92% of average human DNA is similar to a mouse)

You have the senses you have of the world because of your genes; Eyes, ears, etc.
Your genes determine how receptive you are to ideas from other people, or how well you mimick behavior, or whether you are introspective instead of impulsive.
An african brought into Germany will never be a German. If all of Rothschilds money was spent to educate one family of Africans to make them as Germany as possible, their kids would still not be German. So long as they married other Africans, they would not become German, ever.
Whether or not particular thoughts seem more acceptable to you is based on your brain structure and the learned ideas you've accumulated. You've accumulated learned ideas based on your experiences. You could not have visual experiences if you have never seen. You could not have abstract thoughts if you can not understand them. The human brain is complex. An organism without that human brain capacity could not have human thoughts and understandings. Could you imagine a bat or Suncus etruscus to have philosophical theories?

Regulation of Gene expression normally happens in all of an organisms tissues on a continuous basis. This means that the environment is always a factor in how genes are expressed. Why does regulation happen? Because the organism contains mechanisms that sense various parameters. How does an organism regulate the genetic expression? Turning genes on, partially on, or off (simplified). That cells respond to the environment and adjust genetic expression is not proof that something or anything is not 100% genetic. Those mechanisms of sensing, responding, adjusting, and readjusting are genetic as well. A cell can not have a receptor that was not coded in the genome. A tissue can not have a function it lacks the mechanisms to do.

A country that does not represent any particular nation or nation(s) will be in turmoil until it is destroyed or remade. The struggle between groups of people exists even in apparent times of peace.

Nice thread, OP.

Looks like 8th grader wrote it

This is why there should be a minimum IQ requirement to access the internet.

Epigenetics are regulation mechanisms of your genes that are heritable but not directly modifying the genes themselves.

hmmm

shiggy

wew

So if I am a lazy piece of shit and work really hard to overcome it will my epigentic gene expression help my children not be lazy pieces of shit or will I have had the genetic potential all along to overcome it? (((da​tamin​ing)))

That is not how epigenetics works.

Well shit I thought epigenetics where things like when you are not a smoker and you start smoking you will have children more likely to smoke. Please explain how it works

It is like, if you are a smoker and you start smoking, your children are more likely to suffer from all the terrible decisions you make for your and their health.

The level of Autism is stratospheric.

Don't understand. Doesn't matter though I am a shitposting code monkey IRL so I don't have to understand it

k

just remember, all the fat white people in america usually have (((german))) lineage

Considering how many healthy young Germans die in the last 2000 years before they have children I am not shocked. However I am glad I descend from Germans who escaped to America early.

not enough

Die Waffen, legt an!

leftypol pls

etc etc etc etc
now kys (((aryan)))

did you just spew random words

What is the ultimate source of free will, genetics? (((da​tamin​ing)))
What is the ultimate source of genetics, user? (((da​tamin​ing)))

speak in riddles get riddle answers

There is no nature vs nurture.
Nature and nurture are one.

This post is 100% genetic.
Checkmate.

(((Negros gay del espacio exterior)))

op must not have any free will because he can't stop sucking dicks

reddit go home

data? (((da​tamin​ing)))
mine

Intellectualism is a defense mechanism for inadequacy…

Genetics aren't your only limit, it's your mindset as well. Nigger, we wuz kangz…

What's intellectualism according to you? (((da​tamin​ing)))