Now that its looking likely that Trump is a lost cause, we need to up with a contingency plan...

Now that its looking likely that Trump is a lost cause, we need to up with a contingency plan. Hillary is going to be our next president so we need to plan.

We need to talk about that other thing, you know what I mean. Civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CdLQ2
amazon.com/Sony-ICF-SW7600GR-Shortwave-Receiver-Reception/dp/B00006IS4X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cowardly defeatist.

Get out.

Today I'm taking the black pill, we need to accept reality.

WE NEED TO PLAN AHEAD

How can they pay you to post if you are this transparent?

No. That's what (((they))) want, goy.

grab op by the pussy

We purged that shitposting 2 years ago from our board, cuckchanner.

sage

Why would they want civil war? We need to plan for day of the rope.

nice free speech you got there.

Reminder anons, these shills' IPs are going straight to /baphomet/ according to the mods.
I hope you used more than three VPNs OP, otherwise I worry for what will happen. The last one that was just using one VPN had CP planted on their HDD and an user called the cops on them. Made local headlines and I'm bretty sure the shill was sentenced to 3 years , was bretty gud tbh.

Reported for defeatism.

I'm serious, we need to be ready for day of the rope. We always talk about it.

control your rekted dick, shill

Fuck off shill. We know you're just posting here about Trump what you and your co-workers discuss about Hillary. We can tell you're scared.

You sound like a little kid.

Wasted trips. I'm also serious though about your HDD either getting fucked by CP or ransomware.

Just know, each post gets you closer to being identified OP, hope you've checked your browser fingerprint recently :^).

lol reported

This shillbait is so bad I almost think it's sarcastic, but then CTR is just a bunch of dumb diversity hires so it's entirely possible.

They even get paid worse than Walmart employees FFS.

Nigger tier shilling. Gas yourself.

You stupid cattle think that its either "him or her".

Only a couple months of the election circus for Americattle.. maybe after that things will calm down as you're beaten to the ground again when your expectations are crushed.

And in their joy and delight, the silly worshippers of kek had forgotten that their god is indeed a god of Chaos.

The memes left Trump, never to return, and so the tables were turned. And on that day Kek condemned the board to off by one, giving repeating digits only to Shillary and JIDF. And the silly worshippers would come to know untold and everlasting cuckoldry under a female POTUS.

Why do you think they bought all that ammo and have all those riot tanks for?

Retreating to your hiding spot in the middle? When ever you shits are found you always go with the "Both sides are dumb goys, we shouldn't bother having political agency.".

alright whatever, it was dumb. Just think about the race war.

If I'm a shill I'm a terrible one, since I got my account suspended on twitter for posting merchants to a journalist today.

It's like people here never experienced elections before.

The powers that be always win.

Added IP to /baphomet/ as well. Keep posting so I can get more info blz.

what did Trump even say? i missed all this.

(1) Already making post defending from accusations of being a shill.

This is what (((they))) fear the most, after nuclear war. They need some level of stability to control everyone and make shekels. Thats why jews fear chaos and Kek.

When the dust has settled, i'll be here standing to tell you "I told you so.".

Only /sp/ can do that, and that would just mean president Wade Davis.

This would have been a problem in
any other year. 2014, 2012. But this
is not any other year. The enemies of Trump are like Alice when she went
through the mirror. They are not in the ordinary world now, they are in Wonderland. Everything is the
reverse of what it was before.

It's already happening friend. Kek is not yours to control.

Keep cycling through your VPNs, hope you at least have them relayed through TOR.

Yeah, we've heard it before. Present a new proposition or fuck off until then. Same trite shilling operations, wish you fags would at least resort to some saucy lewd spams tbh.

First of all, you don't have "political agency". You're just going to go draw your mark on a ballot and discuss these prostitutes on a forum.

Found? Regarding what?

Go wear your designated and approved "I'm an edgy goyim" red hat.

out

No. (((Their))) motto is order out of chaos.

go back to fallout, retard

hello fff608

YOU FUCKING RETARDS, WE NEED TO PLAN FOR THE WORST CASE SCENARIO
Jesus fucking christ, the absolute WORST thing that could happen to this forum is that it becomes a reddit-tier echo chamber and we get caught COMPLETELY OFF GUARD AND DEMORALIZED if something bad happens because absolutely no contrary opinion was allowed.
I know we all like WW2 and the third reich, but for the love of all that is holy it's not a fucking reason to repeat their mistakes of pretending victory is right around the corner when the soviets have Berlin fucking surrounded.
I don't care if you call me a shill, fuck you; THINK WITH YOUR FUCKING HEADS.
HOPE FOR THE BEST, PLAN FOR THE WORST. GROUPTHINK IS DANGEROUS

oy vey accept diversity, goyim

What a fucking shit thread.
Go take a long walk off a short pier.

I'm telling that nuclear war is worst case scenario for their command & control system, then USA civil war.

You don't present anything new with your autism, sorry user. Maybe create a thread that encapsulates the emotions that would follow a trump loss combined with realistic outcomes, or fuck off. The reality is that it won't be anything like the Wiemar republic any time soon faggot, even the kikes realize if US goes the world goes with it. Thank globalization and the internet. I don't even need to call you a shill you're just a raging user in a psychotic fit. Really you should get some sleep, pop an anti-psychotic, or see a psychotherapist for your schizoid tendencies.

sage for days

you write like a 12 year old
>>>Holla Forums

It's going to be really quiet here when Trump chumps like you are getting cucked by Hillary next year.

It's like you've already forgotten how Obongo got into office.

IT'S OVER GOYIM DRUMPF IS FINISHED WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE UP ALREADY

Man these shills don't know how to hide their intent, do they.

Please go back to halfchan.

I'm not english speaker. You dont have any contr- argument beside ad hominem?

Fuck me, its like I stepped back in time 6 months

>>>/israel/

I sure as fuck need sleep. What i'm trying to say in my autistic rage is that we need at least /SOME/ worst-case-scenario planning and not just blindly thinking that victory is 100% assured by the frog god. Bait thread it may be, but my point stands.

all of these posts and not a single sage
we cuckchan now

EVERYTHING IS DOOMED I GUESS WE BETTER NOT VOTE OR ANYTHING

sage for posting in a cuckold thread

Thats motto of freemasons, not any jewish organisation.

Yep, people who forget to sage shill threads should be banned along with the shills, they're probably from cuckchan anyhow

there's more than one shill you know

>>>/jidf/

FOR EXAMPLE THIS FAGGOT
THATS NOT HOW YOU SAGE DIPSHIT

Friendly reminder that /int*/ is behind this thread.

8 ch.pl/inth/res/7879.html

archive.is/CdLQ2

Yeah as I stated before keep rambling on. Did I ever declare I'm vehemently pro-Trump? The answer is no, I hardly care for either candidate. Though it's obvious which the kikes would least prefer. Your little attempts at gloating before anything has been determined is pathetic and even if your grand prediction (wow how many outcomes could there be in a potus election???!) comes true I'll be fine with you having your keks for however long you need to make you feel better about your shitty existence.

Yeah, you definitely are cuckchan.

CTR is out in full force.

Both are kike puppets, who are you even trying to kid?

Can't wait to hear from you after the elections.

Can't wait for you to lose your shilling job after the elections.

and this is where the shills show their hand
everything hinges on the white voter turnout staying low and brown and black voter turnout staying just as high as in '08 and '12

race trumps sex. hillary can have as many vaginas as she wants, she's still white
Hillary is no Obama

Presidential election dont matter as much as most think. Just look at King Nigger right now - he dont have control over military, just like Johnson. All deep state power centers have their own goals and policies - DoD, CIA, NSA, military industrial complex, Fed etc.

Let me guess, you're gonna vote Hillary, right?

You really do know nothing.

I wasn't talking about black voter turnout, i was talking about the Diebold machine voting fraud, you absolute teenage-tier millennial mongoloid.

Fucking pathetic teen shit. Go do your homework or something.

You need to plan ahead, yes. But what a defeatist cuck you are.

No but i'm a realist, not a naïve child like you.

POTUS is not voted for, it's decided ahead of time. The election is a charade.

Fuck off you underage shit stain.

Brexit veteran soldier here. Trump is well on his way to winning this thing but dont get too comfortable.

Between now and the election every vote matters.
You need to act as though everyone you can convince might make the difference between winning and losing.

Glad they wasted some space on saving my posts. Wish we had worthwhile shills here though, /int/ is pretty shit tier now if they can be spotted so easily. What ever happened to gradual subversion? Or CP spam? I guess I still pine for the good old Goldberg days. Maybe another shill will step up and match his kikeness but I sincerely doubt the right levels of multiple personality syndrome and bipolar disorder will be found in such a shill in my lifetime…

Get shortwave radios everyone. Access to non-hillary propaganda information when she cuts off all lines to the outside and apocalypse ensues you will still have communications.

This one will be very good for it. amazon.com/Sony-ICF-SW7600GR-Shortwave-Receiver-Reception/dp/B00006IS4X

or you can also just get one of the cheap 20 dollar chinese ones but your on your own there unless Cuba decides to step up the transmit power.

defeatist cuck

Good goy.

Hillary will die soon guys. Or she'll start taking meth from doctor feel good like JFK did and the CIA will force a faggot to shoot her in the head after she becomes unstable.

Actually the polls show him losing. That's because they're already preparing the masses for a Hillary win, because that's been set in stone before this whole circus even began.

Just take your loss and fuck off.

reported

Modern POTUS have all had to appear before the Bilderberg and CFR before they became POTUS. Just how fucking new are you?

Reported for abusing the report function.

reported for reporting a reporter

Get out and vote, anons. Get out and vote.

Just go buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head with it. You're a leftist. You support Clinton. You are the lowest level of scum on the planet. So kill yourself and make the world a better place.

of course Trump is going to win, retard
why else do you think we are swamped by shills?

Guess this is a Remember your favorite shill thread now that /int/ is here to show us how shitty they are at shilling. Time for Goldberg Spam.

wow you're really blowing our minds with your entry-level knowledge, you really deserve to be above it all

OP IS A RAT

No nigger, i'm not saying they're believable i'm saying they're already preparing the masses for a Hillary win. Because that's already decided.

Do you even fucking read you ADD clown?

Reported for abusing the report system.

It's common knowledge you vapid cunt, yet here you are pretending elections actually matter.

My theory here, and you might wanna sit down for this, is not all people who say Trump might lose are shills

reported for reporting a reported reporter

Deep state will get their way no matter who will win, and polls are tool to swing masses to vote for Hillary, their preferred choice.

Reported for Inception-tier reporting.

According to all the polling trump can't win this election. It's over guys. We lost. It's time to admit that we lost.

No it's called "Being frustrated with a retard".

They're doing that on purpose to prepare the masses for a Hillary win that they already decided long before the elections started.

Ever wondered how that cunt still isn't in jail yet for compromising national security?

You have to go back to cuckchan.

It's called "having discussion standards".

No shit it's common knowledge. That was what I was implying, genius. I don't know if you noticed, but this current crop of globalists are not very good at their jobs. The older competent ones have almost completely removed themselves from operations (probably pursuing immortality or some shit) and left everything to their trash kids. They can't even use new media affectively, their mass psychological conditioning isn't foolproof anymore.

As I said Im a brexit veteran. The polls showed us losing too. So did the bookies, and all the elite institutions.
There was poll tampering in brexit as well, but we won by such a margin that the tampering was irrelevant.

Looking online I would say Trumps ground floor support is at least as strong as brexit if not stronger.

You still don't understand, the polls are just preparing the masses to accept the decision that was already made for them.

Every Holla Forumsack knows that our time comes after the collapse, not before it.

If you're trying to prevent the collapse your movement will simply be (((co-opted))).

That doesn't apply to retards that deplete your patience.

It's sad just how bad /int/ is at trying to act like they're Holla Forums. I mean look what Goldberg managed to do for christ sakes, you guys suck.

You still doing it.

Even if they were making threads random strings of letters and numbers to fill out the minimum requirements, it'd still slide something off the bottom.

I know it's hard for you to accept reality. But the thing is, that Trump lost the election. People want Hillary.

Right on spot.

That's not proper English, retard.

Do you understand how i'm losing my patience with you now?

WOW CHECKED MEME MAGIC KEKINO GUISE

Keep forcing this fake dialogue /int/ when you could be pulling off much better operations. You used to be the bogeyman Holla Forums needed, now you're in shambles.

you must be the most obvious concern shill i've ever seen

I'm not english speaker.

It

is

triggering

you

?

Don't let this prevent you for voting for Trump.

If we give up, they win!!!!

how come nobody checked this?

Nope, those "supporting" her in any way, shape or form are people who just don't want Trump. Look at her campaign and you'll see that's exactly what she's selling on her "supporters".

The fact she can still run for Presidency after compromising national security, lying to Congress and lying to the FBI just shows you that she's going to 'win' the election.

Reported for spam.

I'm sage spamming /int/.

You know fam, it's times like this that I wish the holocaust really happened.

Yeah, I get what you're proposing, but that's the argument from ignorance, a logical fallacy- lack of contrary evidence doesn't prove your assertion true.
Money can rig the media and polls, but I'd question its ability to fully 100% rig the election.

Back. To. Cuckchan.

you and me both

And i'll keep spamming /int/s shitty thread, sorry but you faggots are terrible at your shill ops.

Oh, (((you)))!

I'm aware of the rig in, however even that has its limit when there's overwhelming public support for the candidate who's not (((their))) favorite. It's going to be next to impossible to sell that win onto people without sparking riots. So the question is do they gamble or cut their loses and wait another 4-8 years to try again?

Did you already forget Obongo? Diebold machine voting fraud ring a bell?

ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE BEING RAID

It proves that (((people))) want her to 'win'. If this election was all a show, they could've done a better job not galvanizing the people who threaten them the most. It's past the point of lining up threats in a row and taking them out in one massive bloc, that clearly wasn't the strategy for this cycle. Like I said before, the current generation of globalists are NOT suitable for the job, the crown is loose on their head. Their megamaniacal parents are living it up in villas sucking on stem cells while they bumble through a campaign while tipping their entire hand.

is this the new Google AI meme?

Make up your mind, voter fraud or people actually want Hillary.
You can't have both, shill.

I counted 4 shapeshifting reptilians on that pic. They infiltrated The Reich, that's why it failed.

It's /int/, you can't expect consistency.

You're an ill-informed retard.

*yawn*

Are you asserting that this election has been a net-positive for TPTB?

>being this mad

Nobody is buying your D&C bullshit, stop trying to ruin the thread.

OK, then you say it's voter fraud.
What's the need for voter fraud if people actually liked Hillary?
As I said, you can't have both, shill.

Yep, time to ignore this thread.

Nice trips user. I'll keep sage spamming till they taper off.

standard banter between adult men. For example that if you are famous, you could just "grab a women by the pussy".

so what kind of shill is this? FBI or Lügenpresse

/int/ of course, they felt excluded from the shill club after TRS/CTR/SA had all the fun.

CTR

What in the everloving fuck are you even saying?

Pretty sure that's illegal.

what are you going to do about it, cuck?

BOs don't have access to IPs…

Call the cops, kike

What do you think people are going to do about that? Take a wild fucking guess.

Bill does it.

alarmed shill detected

Good. That way they can't do anything stupid that they'll regret either.

Fuck off back to 4chan nigger. We're not stupid, the plan all along was to run innawoods and avoid draft when the USA inevitably goes to war with Russia over a dustbowl, and/or assist in any efforts to start another American Revolution/Civil War if it's leaders are suitable.

Oh man i can't wait till the elections are over.

Youngsters like you who think they make a difference with their 'vote' are the best. Your salt will be the saltiest of all salt, like a kid discovering its world isn't what it thought it was.

Hm, I wonder who could be behind this thread…

Shills, if you really think we haven't planned ahead and don't already have a plan in place for Trump losing you're sadly mistaken.

Trump was the olive branch, you reject him and you reject your own salvation.

Fuck I forgot to sage.

I'm skeptical about a lot of posts being called shill posts, but this one is pretty blatant

Hey. If you're not a shill ask yourself why we shouldn't discuss such matters here.
If you want to defend your freedom, you are encouraged to. But don't talk openly here. Not yet. They want that.

whatever you say, we shall see in a month

You're not wrong, user, to want to plan ahead. All I can think of is what you should be doing regardless: stock up plenty on guns, ammo, and essentials.

Every single day.

Oh we will.

And you won't be hearing the end of it. I'll be stalking you for the rest of your life to remind what a naïve little retard you are.

But i'm doing it for you, so that with next elections you won't be that same naïve retard anymore.

kek wills it

Cracks me up every time

Kill every person that doesn't vote for Trump, starting from the top down.

Simple.

kthxbye

And don't forget, by casting your vote you are giving legitimacy to this rigged system, making you complicit.

The lower the voter turn out the lower their mandate and credibility.

shill confirmed
reported

Enabler confirmed.

Registered for RWDS.

Here, this is the Bestest Goy that you're gonna vote for.

doesn't mean shit. who gets the required electorates wins even if just five people vote
there is no minimum set

Fuck off to South Africa and enjoy your collapsed White country, dipshits.

You've had forever to roleplay this shit and you've done nothing with it. It's time to leave it to the adults who have a stake in the world.

-t.fbi

NIGGERS, SPICS, KIKES, N' FAGS

HEY GUYS LET'S DISCUSS THE UPCOMING CIVIL WAR ON A PUBLIC IMAGEBOARD

OUT

They have no mandate of the people and will as such be a joke.

It's how revolutions begin.

They don't even take action against someone who compromised national security, you'll be fine.

wtf I hate trump now

Hillary will lose, faggot. GTFO.

She won't. Wanna bet shekels on it?

Why don't you bet all your savings on Trump winning? Oh that's right, deep down you do know elections don't mean anything and that POTUS are hand-picked by your masters.

therealmoonman hidden 22 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 12 local report(s) for post #7782942

Heil hidden 8 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #7784818
Heil hidden 8 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#164913) with reason: you know better
Heil hidden 9 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 2 local report(s) for post #7784824
Heil hidden 9 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 2 local report(s) for post #7782938
Heil hidden 12 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 3 local report(s) for post #7783793
Heil hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #7784971
Heil hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Created a new 4-year ban on Holla Forums (#164909) with reason: come back in 4 years then
Heil hidden 15 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 6 local report(s) for post #7783786

That's because this isn't a shill thread you dysfunctional mongoloid.

I hope he fucking bans everyone for report abuse.

I've been hoping for a long time she'd just collapse, but alas.

I don't see any revolution

its good to think ahead, what do you believe Hillary
will do IF she get elected?

no they'll just start monitoring the shit out of you

That's a false equivalance.

What exactly do you suggest?.

To attempt through the current political system is a ridiculous proposition, to strike first is to lose the support of the masses and have your movement stomped out as "evil nazi terrorists".

Until multiple whites are being raped and killed on a daily basis, until the economy collapses, until civil is upon the lips of all we cannot truly arise.