So brave!

Dislikes: 39,604

NYPA

Doesn't apply here, faggot.
Bump

So they're saying gays are affected by climate change.

LGBT should have just been LGB. The T has literally nothing to do with it and was only attached because transhits didn't have a hope in hell to get as far as they are now without latching on to a totally other less offensive movement.

yes it does. fuck you.

JUST
US

I agree, though can simplify it further: lesbians and gays are the same thing, just different sexes, and bisexuals' issues only relate to same-sex activity, so the whole thing can be summed up as Gay Rights.

I still don't know how Queer differs from the rest of them. Also I'm guessing that intersex people really don't want to have anything to do with the rest of these nutters and frankly asexuals don't have anything to complain about.

Trannies are superior the LGB. And Trannies are mentally ill people.

Even the despicable cuckold, filthy and without redeeming quality, is still more Human than a faggot.

This isn't 2006 anymore gramps. Time to fuck off.

I am upset.
Someone needs to fix that little boy before his parents get him "fixed".

Lets be real though. The organization is fading from relevance. Gay rights have been achieved and they're just latching onto whatever social movement that will keep them in the spotlight.

"Queer" and + are the same thing. "Queer" was added for all the "gender nonconformists" like the third gender, agendered or genderqueer faggots. The + was added for anyone ho was offended by "Queer" and didn't identify as it.

You're just saying that because you like traps.

His anus has already prolapsed. By the time he's 14 he'll be wearing diapers.

NYPA?

Boyholes can be fixed. I just want someone to protect that poor little brain addled faglet before something happens that can't be repaired.

I think we're well past that.

lol hoo gares u dum drupquks?

(((BREAKING THE CONDITIONING)))

Would that blonde.

t. sam hyde

The pedos are there too.

Birds of a feather and all that.

its been non-stop propaganda from YouTube recently, must be a coincidence.

No, that person has uploaded a pro-pedo video on his/her channel a few months ago.

It's a false flag by the shitbag lover from /television/. The best way to attack someone is to attack their fans. i will NOT stand for this and jenny wouldn't either she loves me so much.

lol

People don't want you to shut up cuz you're gay. It's because you're hyper-sexualized, self-centered, obnoxious cunts. We get it, you're gay. Who gives a flying fuck.

That's gotta be a troll account r-right?

There's hardly a difference between them.

Lel. They have added so many letters to lgbt that most of those people don't even know that the P is for pedo.

The original thing already had a T, and a P for pedophiles, and a Z for zoophiles, and a N for necrophiles. They try to hide it because normies wouldnt accept the next levels of mental illness they want to push.

The Ps are /ourguys/ though.

Not if I get your first, pedo scum.

Oh, reddipol. Still posting this old stale memes.

Let me guess: (((Yiddish))) surname, right?

P is not H user.

What? Is this the goal of the left? Make all their issues connected?

the issues ARE connected you bigot, we have a literal rapist in the white house that vowed to murder every single LGBTQDGYB+ of the face of the earth along with all non-whites, as a trans-muslim of mexican descent I'm literally afraid for my life every day.

Dislikes: 111,288

Need to get those dislikes up to 6 million

Who is this? She looks familiar but I can't place her.

identity politics is a dead end

Evan Rachel Wood

nice try trumpkiddie

Both are non-achievements not worthy of pride.
Besides, pride is a sin for a reason.

Being proud of what you as a nation has collectively achieved isn't nearly as senseless as being proud of having a mental illness and an affinity for pederastry.

Man, she grew up nice. Thanks!

Class is forced onto you, it's not an identity you choose, unless you're rich and want to pretend to be poor.

wew laddie

You can choose to work to better yourself or choose to wallow in your lack of achievement and blame the man/whitey/your parents/etc.. for your lack of ambition. You have chose the identity of a whiny loser.

Not at all.

You couldn't be more wrong, class is very arbitrary, subjective and mostly social rather than economical.

To be fair, class isn't 'forced onto you' but being born in a low rung on the socioeconomic ladder certainly doesn't help when moving up. It's extremely unlikely for someone to move up the 'ladder', just like it's extremely unlikely for someone to move down, but that doesn't mean that institutions should intervene wholesale with redistribution, just that there's a pragmatic argument for a basic net for the good of society. Of course, a safety net is different from bureaucratic form filling hoops that niggers and white trash jump through to get their gubmint check on the first of the month and vote democrat because they're dependent on that system.
Even lolbertarians agree with that much, just as most lolbergs will agree with the taxing for the externalities of pollution in return for destroying the EPA and such when you frame it that way.

You mean this?

Because this is how she looks like

It's not, I took the screenshot. That person has a channel where he or she uploaded a pro-pedo video a few months ago.

he looks like Michael J. Fox

Since when did she start batting for the other team?? ..We need to step up our game guys.

jesus

The video has a lot of thumbs down and I bet that it was reported countless times but from what people have told me, Google/Youtube doesn't care about pro-pedo channels.

That's really sick.

aka something offends me and I want it banned

no need to samefag

You either invented something or you didn't. you cant take credit for something someone else has accomplished.

Call out the Jew though and your shit is gone.

drink bleach

Invent? Why did you pick that specific thing? Nothing was said about inventions in particular.

The word play is quite disgusting. He is way too young to know about lactation. I bet it's the name these adults gave him after they forced him to drink manmilk.manmilk

And fertile grass feed on cow poop. There, I made an analogy.

If the channel's not posting anything illegal who cares?

Honestly, I do feel pretty bad for gay people. It must be a painfully difficult lifestyle when they constantly have these fucking faggots representing them and making complete fools out of themselves. I'd be ashamed to come out too.

drink bleach

Why are you so triggered by women and lesbians and gays and shit? They aren't going anywhere.

I know a gay couple that have two black sons and they don't abuse or rape them.

Same with trans people, tbh. There are some who just want to do their transition and not make a fuss about it and then there are attention whores and trans-trenders getting access to the medias to spread their nonsense.

Must be painful to contract AIDS and colon cancer due to mental illness too.

They should be put into mental institutions until they are no longer predatory deviants but normal upstanding citizens.

Those people should speak up more publicly and denounce the freaks and SJWs.

It's funny how the kikes have convinced you that men can become women and vice versa and that it's like the most natural and normal thing in the world but you don't want it all over the media for some reason.

The reason being that it's satanic shit that doesn't help anyone involved and it makes everyone uncomfortable because it's sick and twisted to mutilate people and fuck up kids' hormones. You're subconsciously aware of this but due to progressive brainwashing you repress this knowledge.

Be honest, if they were just normal healthy people then what would be the problem with having them featured heavily in media?

They're freaks by definition.

So they should be round up and sent away to camps?

I'll tell you a secret I've never told TV. I actually find men attractive sometimes. Im like damn. He's sexy. I might make out with him if we were marooned on a deserted island or something….. Ill never act on it or do anything….but I admit it to myself. Im ok with it. And I don't think it makes me gay.

But the people in the video, yeah. Total faggots. ;^)

Labour camps are for those who would steal from their community, such as kikes. Queers just need treatment for their illness, after being rehabilitated they would be just like anyone else. I do not harbour any ill will towards them at all, only the behaviour caused by their affliction.

They'll get ignored by the media and receive death threats from SJWs and LGBT people.

I'm ok if someone wants to ruin their own life as long as it doesn't affect someone else.
I just hate the idea of watching a guy with a yuge adam apple, long hair, using a female name and acting like he's transitioning say that "it's cool to be trans" to prepubescent kids who still can't decide if they want to play as a cop or as a robber.

No one believes you aren't gay, fag.

It's impossible to more stupid than you and still be able to post.

Yeah I bet you did you cocksucking faggot.

Why are lolbertarians so stupid? This shit will impact many other people than themselves and it will have an impact on the society at large as can be quite clearly seen.

Mental disorders aren't a choice.

Is there more footage with that blonde? Would be a degenerate tbh.

You're thinking of Trannies. Gays and lesbos are alright.

You mean like Log Cabin republicans, Milo Yianopolus, Dave Rubin, and many more in the gay male community.

There is a reason SJWs are trying to push gay men out of the progressive stack and everyone is saying being a gay male doesn't effect your victimhood level anymore.

Lesbians 99% of the time don't give a shit.

No, they're just as bad. How about instead of taking a step down the staircase of judaic progressivism you get off the entire thing?

I don't see the connection between wanting incredibly invasive, dangerous, and body ruining surgery and wanting to bang the same gender as you.

Top or Bottom? Are you at least using condoms? Don't adopt their better off in an orphanage tbh.

Not an argument.

How about this: everyone hates you.

So?

i would pay top dollar to pull the lever at your execution tbh

All out of arguments. Have you defooed your friends and family yet by the way. If not I Im afraid your philosophy is weak.

:^)

wasn't arguing fam. just stating my desire to pull the switch and see you cook like a juicy ribeye.

Very well. Carry on. Edgy..btw. The internet 8chun points go to you.

Too bad you can't.

He thinks they're in charge cute