Anti-American Anthem Protests Now Costing Networks, NFL Millions in Lost Ad Revenue

It looks Jews are going professional sports into the guard like they did with American comic book industry to push a political agenda.
archive.fo/lxvtY
breitbart.com/sports/2016/10/07/anti-american-anthem-protests-now-costing-networksnfl-millions-lost-ad-revenue/

Why are all the darkies standing while the light skinned ones are kneeling?

Myself and others were skeptical when we heard the NFL was losing viewers, but these are significant numbers. As has been shown by sports like MMA and baseball, once you lose viewers you once had, it is near impossible to get them back. Let's hope that continues to be the case for the NFL.

I'd hesitate before drawing too many conclusions from this. The teams playing in the two respective games can have a ton to do with viewing numbers as well.

Good any self respecting White person who still watches nigger ball after they did a nigs lives matter protest during the national anthem on September 11 (or just still watches nigger ball in general) should be ashamed of themselves.Should be interesting to see how kikes respond now that they are being hit in their pockets.

Sports was all I had left man, it was the only thing keeping me sane with all this bullshit going on in the world. Now I have to look at niggers kneeling during the national anthem while niggers in suits lecture us about racism.

Not even under Bush did professional athletes, of all people, disrespect the one thing that should unite us.

I think niggers know deep down inside. They were better off under bus than Obama.

It will be CISbusters and Gamergate 3.0. They will say they are losing viewers over racism.

who is the "us" you are implying needs to be united? white americans and black americans? topcuck m8.

I Actually think mix race blacks are the worse when it comes to nigger kind. Even full blooded blacks hate homosexuality and transgenderism. Yet the light skin blacks always backed both. I think Jews promoting race mixing because it's just as cancerous to blacks as it is to whites.

By the way, that picture on kikebart is old. Here's how he looks now.

WW3 + NFL dying?

What year is it?

Half-Coons desperately want to be Black but act like White liberals so they'll never be accepted

He doesn't even look that black. I mean he's no white, but he's not ooga-booga sub-Saharan gorilla either.

Looks like normies are coming around. Overpaid niggers are the worst.

Amazing, the NFL is major obstacle in the debates, because people rather watch football then the debates. But the Trump curse has seem to appear and now people rather watch the debates, even while shillary and friends tried to get the NFLA to take away all the people who would otherwise watch the debate.

Is now the time to flood the comments with how many owners are jews?

I know this feel, user. Not only that, but EVERYTHING in sports is pushing diversity agendas (see the MLB crying because it's not black enough). Hockey used to be my number one sport growing up, but it's been pussified so much that I barely watch (even as a Canadacuck); they're pushing the diversity thing there too, but it's still like 98% white in the NHL (although it'll likely drop down to like 85-90% in another 15-20 years).

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Checked, and looks like it.
Once Average Joe stops tuning into games and buying jerseys, the kikes lose a major faucet of income. The bonus is that overpaid mulatos have to shut the fuck up and get real jobs.

Jew fro fo sho

This nigger is taking me backā€¦

While true, the teams are hand-picked for a Monday night game as a highlight.

Is it okay if i play the madden football game? I cut all the niggers from my team and hire all white players because sports used to be all-white.

Please don't be buying games first hand especially from EA.

Niggers and all other races have consistently proven that, if led with a strong hand, they can act right. The jews are the the only exception to this rule. They're the only group that deserve to be excluded from a correctly organized world.

Please make more

Of Kaepernick or mulattos in general?

whoops.

what happened with MMA?

the sooner whites stop watching niggerball the better

Well, the main reason is the sports (like other entertainment) have been a means of escapism. The kikes are playing their hand to strongly by pushing their politics into everything.

See it used to be that they would subtly push it through science fiction. But the people are becoming too ignorant to catch those subtle messages. And since they are giving up on these pop forms of media the heebs are trying to push it through sports.

Good news is you might start seeing Arena football teams getting more attention. Heck, I never watch professional American sports. I tended towards the minors. I always found it cooler to watch a game and find players so happy to talk with fans. I live in Japan now, and even the professional players will be thrilled to take a picture with you. At least they don't bring politics into the damn game.

Awesome. Sportsball is retarded and should die. Only people who care about sports are boomer cuckolds who worship negroes.

Why were you watching niggers to begin with? Get a hobby

They created rules

It used to be basically free for all, anything goes .No biting or eye goring tho. It was basically the survival of the fittest. Weak fighting styles were weeded out pretty quickly and Judges didn't like that and basically turned it into glorified boxing.
Viewership went straightaway down after that.

The UFC was sold for 4 billion, what are you on about? It has gone mainstream and more global than nigger ball ever will.

Those where damn good times, my fellow nigra.

jews losing money, oy vey.

You mean jew niggerball.

This is why whites should never adopt nigger kids. They become white haters. Look to King Nigger himself, Baracky Obammy. He is a half-breed but uses his white genes to attack the same genes that gave him his power.

Got my dad to stop watching it, and working on my brother.

Fuck this shit

This is very true, the most vehement sjw are always mix breeds.

That looks more White than black.

By nature mulattoes have impaired sense of belonging. Even civic "nationalism" and kosher patriotism are not appealing to them.

I used to watch NFL years ago and while they do try to do this you'll still end up with some games that are completely non-competitive and uninteresting that most won't bother to watch because the schedule is made before the season starts.

Nothing would make me happiwr then watching niggerball die

No niggers, no problems

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deep down, the nigs are all protesting the kikes that pull the strings in America. They just don't know it yet.

Fuck off, cuck.

And besides, no one likes krapperdick besides kike puppet sports media types

Back during Jim Crow era when blacks were forced to act right or get lynched they fell in line and didn't chimpout.

This is a good thing. Whites should focus on real pursuits and change instead of being distracted by bread and circuses.

Why are they watch this shit? Snow sports are better. Have a look at my picture and think about it very deeply.

Fuck off, cuck.

Did he touch a nerve, jew?

Nice picture!

bread and circus is the only thing holding back the storm - hope it gets worse tbh

kek

Why are there niggers around to be lynched in the first place? Why don't you undercover niggers and lazy capitalists find yourselves another board?

You are a retard for using that picture in this argument when Hitler respected some blacks.

Hitler allowed blacks to fight for him and live in territories he occupied, not live in his country, not fuck his women.

Filtered for being a nigger.

Wrong, he allowed many of the ones living there to stay there without issue. Though many that acted like niggers got thrown in the work camps of course. Though fucking white German was obviously out, just as it was in Jim Crow days.

I love it when I get this response.

dubs confirm what we already knew. America is for whites only, we have no need for anyone else.

>Quickly joined in raid without knowing people were even planning it sort of8

I never knew till a few years later when I found the site. I had already found my people.

There's no greater indicator of the depravity of America than football. Roided-up felonious niggers hurling themselves at each other as often all-white cheer squads cheer from the sidelines. What a stupid fucking way to spend time. I'm honestly awestruck how popular it is with your shitty fucking country. I'd rather just stare at a wall than watch that horseshit.

Same I never understand this. If they played the Australian football then they will not last longer. I still preferred to watch snow sports though.