Which distro do you use, Holla Forums?

Win 10 Home

fag

When I can play more than just DOTA 2, Minecraft and TuxRacer on Linux I might consider switching.

Win10 Pro here.

I used to care about being data mined, but don't give a shit anymore.

fag(2)

debian stable, too lazy to switch something else after over 5 yrs if it. and my friends use it too

Antergos and Ubuntu MATE

TempleOS of course

just let systemd poz your neghole tbh

using pic related for laptop, desktop, nas

Windows, it actually supports more than half a dozen games and I can use FL Studio.

How do you install linux? Is it like installing windows?

proprietary cuck

Archlinux logo is a fat guy standing in front of a big dorito

Ubuntu. It gets a lot of hate for being babby's first linux but it performs well and has a lot of support

can't unsee it

ubuntu is more bloat than wincuck

mint here - i thought i was using babby's first linux - anyway, same deal - stable, well supported…
i've used kali, raspbian, ubuntu, opensuse in the past

you're retarded

gentoo

no u

d m thread

Xubuntu with linux-libre, downloading MX rite now

But FL Studio werks with wine just fine, you only have to install corefonts

stop wineing.

Let's hope their taste in fonts isn't representative of their taste in any-fucking-thing else.

Win10
The accessibility btfo any other OS as of currently
Its also easy for my dumb monkey brain to use

You'll see a lot of people screaming about " muh dataminin'! ", but it doesn't really matter, you can't even use a PC without being keylogged by the internet itself Only a retard you use their own PC, loaded with Win10 to darkweb/bitmine

I use Gentoo alongside a W7 dual boot

When I was a 17 year old I bought a used thinkpad and tried to install archlinux. I succeeded, after a week, but when I found that the wifi driver needed to be configured as well, I gave up, and threw the damned thing down a flight of stairs.

There's your problem. Arch is only good as a meme distro. Manjaro is much more stable