Jimmy Dore: Elites Ignore Real Cause Of Brexit & Trump; Economic Anger Of Working Class

youtube.com/watch?v=czE7dkSSFB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-PHPMPXnQA
youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4
dailyreckoning.com/america-nation-idiots/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: dailyreckoning (The Daily Reckoning)&utm_content=FaceBook
youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y
dailykos.com/story/2016/3/2/1494504/-A-word-from-Dr-Bob-Altemeyer-on-Donald-Trump-and-Authoritarian-Followers
vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/trump-authoritarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vYAz5mKJbBk
alternet.org/election-2016/trump-authoritarian-ruler-republicans-and-some-dems-have-been-waiting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chairman Dore is correct.

Jimmy "Class War" Dore

Jimmy "I smell bacon" Dore

Jimmy "Kill Whitey" Dore

These don't even rhyme

Jimmy "Arm The Poor" Dore

I didn't hear about the brits wanting to get outta the eu because they were racist

and ppl are voting for trump because they are racist

youtube.com/watch?v=U-PHPMPXnQA

youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

you didn't? Racist, xenophobic, bigoted little-englanders were some of the choice words to describe Brexiters.

over 1/2 voted to leave, including the queen.

trump has about 30% of the ppl. and they'd probably vote for hitler too

but the queen and her spawn are racist

Dunno what you're on about lad.

dailyreckoning.com/america-nation-idiots/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: dailyreckoning (The Daily Reckoning)&utm_content=FaceBook

kek

everything you need to know about pro-life wing-nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y

yeah, I saw that.
trump supporters think they are the true patriots. the other 70-75% are shit

they are their own worst nightmare

Blacks muslims and latinos think a trump president will be bad for them.

trump supporters think so too

you see how the left divides us?

dailykos.com/story/2016/3/2/1494504/-A-word-from-Dr-Bob-Altemeyer-on-Donald-Trump-and-Authoritarian-Followers

vox.com/2016/3/1/11127424/trump-authoritarianism

youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q

youtube.com/watch?v=vYAz5mKJbBk

noice.

WOW!! cool! awesome!!!!
those are things ppl (me lol :3) say to about you!! YES Im srs!!! but not all the time haha i like being random LOL
so i wannted to ask u WAFFLE lol see? im random !!! hahahaahah r u laughing with me? :3 we should be friends if u r if ur not that ok 2 i guess… but ur still cool!!!!! hahahah
anyway, ima RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY big FAN! of urs :3 PUMPKINZ! lolz
can i be in 1 of ur videos? im ok with not being the main charecter… i can be even in the background!! maybe i can say something funny like "omg he stole my taco! or something funny like that haha! ur videos r rly good and i want to be like u 1 day! man, i want to have lots of fans like u do! and then we can hang out together and donate 2 me… LOL
ok anyway just feel free to reply if u want me in ur videos! if i dont reply its usally cause im offline… i can only use computer between 6 and 7.. mom doesnt want me staying up l8 but thats fine… (shes an evil evil witch right? LOL pancakes!!!!"
im ur biggest fan btw! :P haha lol
see u soon!
PS: omg i wrote a lot LOL
Pps: uh oh! the cakes r attacking!!!!
Ppps: panckes lol
Pppps: hahah if u laughed with my jokes send me a video of u (irl please) of your reaction i want to see your face when you laugh on my jokes!
Ppppps: ur amazing keep up the good work partner
Pppppps: im not a crazy stalker in case ur wondering…
Ppppppps: hope we can be best friends one day!!!!
PPpppppps: LOL PIE IS ON FIRE!!!!!
Ppppppppps: YOUR THE BEST!!!!
Pppppppppps: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH ←– me when i watch ur videos!!!
Ppppppppppps: when i play videogames i pretend 2 be u cause being u is the best
Pppppppppppps: my mom keeps yelling at me to get of… ._. she doesnt understand us famous ppl right? haha
Ppppppppppppps: i named my cat after u :3 it used to be called Mittens (my mom named it UGH such a lame name right?…)
Pppppppppppppps: :3
Ppppppppppppppps: when im in school and bullies make fun of me… i turn slowly to them with a srs look on my face and say "im friends with gfish93" and then they get scared… then i say "he will kick ur guys hinies and ull be sorry…" and then they run LOL!!!
Pppppppppppppppps: see you soon!
Ppppppppppppppppps: when can we talk? can u come to my place in 10 minutes? i told my mom to wait for that long… she wont regret it when i get to meet u >:3
Pppppppppppppppppps: OMG someone just messaged me asking to donate… WHAT. A . NOOB. XD
PPPpppppppppppppppps: i spelt "friends" wrong at the beginning but i fixed it! no need to worry hahaha TAKE THAT SPELLCHECK!
Pppppppppppppppppppps: i turned around and pretened to have a roblox sword and hit my mom…. shes so scared now! LOLLLL NOOOOOOB!!!!
Ppppppppppppppppppppps: theres a noob hAXxing your place atm…. im gonna fight back for u! LIKE A TRUE NINJA!
Pppppppppppppppppppppps: i like banananas (lol not really ok?)
Ppppppppppppppppppppppps: wooooooooooooow the haxxor just said that ur a noob… imgonna teach him a BIG lesson…
Pppppppppppppppppppppppps: i just pictured in my head me and u having fun and laughing on the beach ahhaah one day it can be true :3
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppps: in minecraft i built a statue of you…. its not VERY good… you can forgive me right?
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppps: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLEZ!!!!
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Pies our totally epic and those noobs r not like pie…. hahahah THEY WISH.
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I wish my mom was cool like my gf…. my gf is hot and cool
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hot and cool LOL that makes sense… NOT! like a waffleburger haha
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im not lying about haaving a gf….. trust me :3
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i know u trust me cause YOUR AWESOME!!!
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: UR THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON YOUTUBE!!! ok? no need to be jealous sheeeeesh….
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im kidding :p LOL did I get you?
PPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im realy strong… i can beat up haxxers….
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: do u have an arch nemesis? im gonna beat him up for you…
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my arch nemesis is haxxers, BUT THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE!!! hahah and im ur sidekick so ur even stronger….
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Someone on youtube is copying ur videos…
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: can you tell me 5 things you like? :(
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: sorry im sad :( i have to get off computer…
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: CHEEEESE!
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: cha-ching- thats the sound of me making money in future with my fans giving me donations!!!

alternet.org/election-2016/trump-authoritarian-ruler-republicans-and-some-dems-have-been-waiting

]>>777985

yeah liberals are retarded for doing that.

maybe we can fill the economic rage vacum