PPH Boost

ITT we post to boost the PPH
We want to help the BO and the mods by boosting the PPH.
Disregard the fact that pph resets every 2 hours.
Do not look at the man behind the curtain.
This is some really important shit and you need to post more to increase the aforementioned pph.
tl;dr post in this thread cause it will boost the boostable pph.
tl;dr.2 post to boost
tl;dr 2.1 post=boost
tk;dr2.1 boost

PPH doesn't go up when it's the same person posting. You have to switch IPs with every post.

no fucks given

bump
have you taken the horsepill yet m80s?

Please note: "I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply. Posting to merely bump this thread, or to increase the PPH, is a waste of time, effort, and bandwidth, so I will not do that, either. Consider this my non-involvement and non-endorsement, and I decline to be associated with this in any form at all" - Anonymous.

I believe I have spotted the flaw in your plan.

wtf thought i posted this…

Why? How does that help the mods at all? Even if you kept artificially inflating the pph indefinitely, what exactly do they stand to gain? Aren't you just driving away users by spamming/shilling for corrupt dickheads

Inb4 user was banned for this post

There was a certain degree of innuendo in my first post.
A group of anons here have a bone to pick with the BO and the mods, I suspect they are the pedos.
I have read comments in threads about pph and how it should be low, as some sort of retribution against the staff here on Holla Forumsand the anti pedo stance.
These same anons have posted BS about how I was "sucking BO cock for more pph" in image dump threads I made.
The Art thread and others still on the board.
pph is a meaningless stat, as it refreshes every 2 hours.
I just wanted to make an, in your face thread, and piss those anons off.

It isn't working.
In fact, if anything you are making it worse for the mods, who are feeling pressure to delete this thread and ban you for spamming.
Two wrongs don't make a right, user. Someday you will understand that.

Like I came to Holla Forums to get a morality lesson from you

I'd much rather contribute to a sperm thread tbh

isn't it the other way around? obviously i have no idea as to the actual statistics, but i'm sure there are a significant portion of pedos who don't touch cp because they recognize it's wrong. regardless, it's extremely frustrating, because we have this secret we've kept our entire lives, and never told anyone. if word ever got out, it means you either cut all ties and move very far away, or your life is fucked, and everyone around you will think you're disgusting. to top it all off, you can never act out your most powerful desire because it hurts children. you can try to have relationships, but it's like the legal age of consent is 40+. it's doable, but far from ideal. but then you discover this community where free speech is more valuable than anything, and anonymity is the norm. this is a place filled with fucked up people, most of whom have weird fetishes themselves, and are shunned from normalfag society. you get to be part of a community, and you get to finally uncork the silence you've kept for literally the entire time you've been alive. but then some dickhead starts posting cp, and the BO and vols decide all pedos are responsible and start insta-banning any pedo content. suddenly, you're cut off from the community that welcomed you with open arms, even though you didn't do anything wrong. i doubt you or anyone else gives a shit about my shitty sob story, but i think there are a lot of people who think pedos are basically just more degenerate gays, and we're picking a fight with the mods because we're stubborn or something. personally, i just found a place that i really like, and this is where i'm drawing the line. i'm not going to just slink off to an even more obscure corner of the internet just because some dickheads can't tell the difference between a pedo and a child molester. fuck that, and fuck you. i'm not leaving until either Holla Forums is completely dead, or the carpet ban on pedos is lifted.