I'm a very lonely user and there will be no fruit to my life if nobody decides...

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I'm a very lonely user and there will be no fruit to my life if nobody decides to love me unconditionally. If I gib adress will u plz either kill me or love me forever? I'll return the favor if u want no matter what u do

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

there will be no fruit to my life if nobody decides to love me unconditionally

Who ever told filled your head with such nonsense? Take all of your shit, and get it together. Burdock will be over to burn down your house and entire bloodline.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

unconditionally.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

I put it in my head and it's not that crazy
Also plz

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

This line of thinking needs to be eradicated. What we require to survive is air, shelter, food/water. Human contact is not part of the deal.

The greatest music and books of mankind would never be made if it weren't for loneliness. Don't run from it, embrace it, recognize it for the super power that it is.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

I very much agree about pain and all that being a source of great art, but so is love. Also, this lifelong desire for love that I won't ever find is the source of my "super power" :-) good argument but not against me

James Thomas
James Thomas

See you at:
123 Sesame Street
At Mr Hooper's Store, ask for "Red Rocket"

John Bell
John Bell

It's all energy. Just depends on how you choose to use it. You might have to hit bottom before you see that desire for love is what's torturing you, and choosing to reject that desire.

If you aren't in control over your own mind, who is? If you say you are in control, then you are just torturing yourself with thoughts that do not serve you. It's possible to reject those thoughts.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

I entirely understand what you mean. I was at a crossroads about a year ago because of trying to reject it. Almost chose to be truly evil. If you believe that I'm edgy I don't care. Instead of the evil I chose to embrace the beauty and desire of love. I've made this choice to suffer instead of making others suffer, I just hope it doesn't prove to be so painful forever, if it is, maybe I will go back on my choice

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

are you implying that anybody here is capable of making great art

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Yes but have you taken the horsepill?
It is a t h i c k pill to swallow.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

there used to be tbh

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

tfw possess the boundless reservoirs of love and affection that OP longs for
tfw pained-desire to break from my solipsistic existence and smother OP with the infinite warmth and tender loving care he deserves
tfw can't because terminal autism and incapable of expressing any real emotion beyond steely nothingness

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Talent is dedication
I love u and hope life treats u well

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

If you intentionally throw away the only source of unconditional Love in this universe OP, then why grouse about having none? Seems retarded tbh, and you don't really have to be a moron if you choose not to.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

relephant

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

hey guys, my dad made this horrible world and tricked your original ancestors into experiencing every pain and suffering imaginable
don't worry, i'll make it better
lol, jk, fucking off to paradise so you morons can stay behind hoping there's an eternity of relief after the decades of bullshit before you die of cancer or depression in a care home
Christianity was a mistake. Fuck you.

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

People like you need to stop trying to give input. You're just filling space

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Are you going to commit suicide or not user? Holy shit.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

If you where a traditional 3DPD I may consider because I need to have kids. I would let you live with me in one of my homes and just live a neet life as i provided everything. But people like you and i are forever alone if you are a dude. Just how life is. I spend it drinking and here shitposting. Maybe i'll start another company just to pass the time till i die.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

I offer hugs and loves

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

if its any consolidation. many of us are on the same boat. grow your own fruit . disregard females aquire currency. >typical normie response

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

consolidation
aquire
you seem educated. 8ch/b needs to hire a full-time agony aunt and being illiterate helps to bond with our community
contact [email protected]

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

if nobody decides to love me unconditionally
I've got some bad news, Opie.